BS ETM: Engineering Technology Management Student Advisement
- First, undergraduate students need to check their assigned advisor
- If they don't have an assigned advisor, they need to contact the Department Head
- Communicate with their advisor on a regular basis (at least once per semester)
- Check their MyMocs Degree and academic transcript to see their pending requirements
- Come to one of the group advisement sessions with the departmental faculty that is scheduled several times during the early registration period to get their PIN numbers, which will be different every semester, and register for the upcoming semester
- Follow up with their academic advisor to handle their petition(s), graduation application, other required forms, etc.