MS Engineering Management Student Advisement
- First, graduate students need to check their assigned faculty advisor
- If they don't have an assigned advisor, they need to contact the Department Head
- Communicate with their advisor on a regular basis (at least once per semester) to get their PIN number, which will be different every semester, and discuss the courses that they should take for the upcoming semester
- Check their MyMocs Degree and academic transcript to see their pending requirements
- Follow up with their academic advisor to handle their petition(s), graduation application, other required forms, etc.