On October 3rd 2013, the Department of Electrical Engineering at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC) hosted a free one-day seminar on substation grounding presented by OMICRON with over 200 in attendance.
- Industry Standards Review – OSHA, IEEE
- Objectives of Good Design
- Understanding the Soil Model
- Ground Potential Rise (GPR)
- Lightning Design Considerations
- Case Studies – Improper Designs
- Testing & Evaluation
- Line Impedance and k-factor Measurement
To watch the recordings, click here.