Registration Information for Summer and Fall 2016
February 19- Summer course schedules are available for viewing online.
March 21- Summer registration begins
March 14- Fall course schedules are available for viewing online
April 4-April 15- Fall registration for currently enrolled UTC students
How to Prepare for Your Advising Appointment
- Schedule and keep your appointments with your advisor.
- Be familiar with the UTC website and the Undergraduate Catalog for information about policies, resources, and degree requirements.
- Make a list of classes that you would like to take.
- Write down a list of questions that you would like to ask your advisor.
- Always keep any information that your advisor gives you.
- After advising, you will receive your Alt. PIN. BE SURE to enter your PIN in your phone or take a PICTURE of it. You will need this PIN when adding and dropping classes.
You may check My MocsNet for your assigned registration time. These times are assigned based on hours earned. PLEASE schedule an advising appointment with your assigned advisor PRIOR to this date. You may find your assigned advisor in MyMocsDegree. If no one is not assigned, please contact your major department.
*Please BE AWARE that you may NOT register for classes until you have met with your advisor.*