Finance Department Scholarships
How to Apply
The application for departmental scholarships is an editable PDF. Click on the scholarship application and then choose to open the file using Adobe Acrobat. Fill out the scholarship application and save it to your computer. Please email the form (and any essays, documentation or other materials required) to email@example.com.
Please use the subject line: Finance Scholarship Application and make sure all the necessary documents are included in the single email.
Finance Scholarship Descriptions
Recipients of Finance departmental scholarships are expected to actively participate in departmental clubs and activities (FMA and TIC clubs).
- ACA Performance Services Scholarship-This scholarship is for Finance majors who are at least a sophomore status with a GPA requirement of 3.25 in their major (3.0 GPA overall). The majority of their coursework must have been at UTC. Financial need is not a separate criterion for selection but may be considered if all other criteria are met.
- The SunTrust Foundation Endowed Scholarship-This scholarship is for Finance majors with a preference given to females; applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and must continue to demonstrate successful academic performance; financial need in the broadest sense may be considered.
- Barbara McLain Walker Endowed Scholarship-This scholarship is for Finance majors in their junior year with a strong academic performance and active in collegiate life other than academics.
- Andy Walker, Jr. Award-This award is available to Finance majors who are graduating seniors with a strong academic performance and active in collegiate life other than academics.
- Andy Walker, Jr. Scholarship-This award is available to Finance majors who are seniors with a strong academic performance and active in collegiate life other than academics.
- Marvin L. Anthony Scholarship-This award is available to Business Majors on the basis of good character, need for financial assistance, and academic record.
- Kay Evans Scholarship-This award is for any student with an interest in Real Estate; its purpose is to help
students who wish to take a real estate course or program and have demonstrated worthiness