Accounting/Master of Accountancy Scholarships
How to Apply
The application for accounting scholarships is an editable PDF. Click on the scholarship application and then choose to open the file using Adobe Acrobat. Fill out the scholarship application and save it to your computer. Please email the form (and any essays, documentation or other materials required) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the subject line Accounting Scholarship Application and make sure all the necessary documents are included in a single email.
Accounting Scholarship Descriptions
- Barbara and David Young Accounting Scholarship-This award is designated for full-time undergraduate or graduate accounting majors. Preference is given to students who are and will continue to be active contributors to civic and/or charitable causes and extracurricular activities at UTC.
- Beta Alpha Psi Scholarship-From the UTC BAP Club for accounting majors.
- Betty Sompayrac Memorial Accounting Scholarship- This award is for non-traditional accounting majors.
- Decosimo Family Scholarship- Scholarships for accounting students at the undergraduate or graduate level who exhibit specific skills, including technical skill in accounting, finance and business; ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form; proficiency with modern technologies; ability to recognize problems and opportunities; ability to analyze data and possess proficiency in the use of data; potential to be a leader; an understanding of the role of cultural diversity; an appreciation of how ethical considerations enter into business decision.
- Ernst and Young Outstanding Student Award-This award recognizes the accomplishments of an outstanding Senior accounting student.
- Henderson, Hutcherson & McCullough Award-This award is for outstanding and financially needy accounting majors.
- Institute of Management Accountants Award-This award is for accounting majors. Preference is given to student members of IMA.
- Joseph Decosimo Accounting Excellence Scholarship-This scholarship honors outstanding accounting students who are also active members of Beta Alpha Psi. Preference is given to graduate students.
- Kathleen Long CPA Memorial Scholarship-This scholarship provides support for accounting majors, particularly those who plan to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam.
- Marvin L. Anthony Scholarship-Scholarship for Business majors, including an accounting major.