EMBA Program Format, Curriculum, Tuition & Fees
The EMBA program is a 16 month program that covers 4 semesters (fall, spring, summer, fall). A cohort group of approximately 12-16 students will meet alternating weekends on Fridays from 1:00pm-5:00pm and Saturdays from 8:00am-5:00pm. Click here for the 2014-2015 schedule.
The program features an international component focused on globalization and international business; students take part in a 10-day international trip in late May or early June. Additionally, the EMBA curriculum will cover:
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the EMBA is $44,000 (plus an additional charge of $5,000 for out of state residents). This amount includes all costs associated with the program - tuition, fees, books, international trip, etc. Payments are due according to the following schedule; however, other payment schedules may be accommodated by request.
- $500 Deposit due March 31
- Beginning of 1st Semester $11,500 ($13,500 for out of state residents)
- Beginning of 2nd Semester $12,000 ($13,000 for out of state residents)
- Beginning of 3rd Semester $10,000 ($11,000 for out of state residents)
- Beginning of 4th Semester $10,000 ($11,000 for out of state residents)