Directions for completing Waiting List Application Form
- Complete one application form per child.
- Mark site preference in top left corner of application form. “First Available” puts you on the list at both sites but you only have to pay one application fee.
- Provide as much contact information as possible and please print legibly.
- Under the “Parent/Guardian is:” section, check everything that applies to you and your immediate family—this is how the waiting list is prioritized.**
- Check whether you prefer full-time or part-time
- Sign and date
- Return to either the Battle site or Brown site (addresses at the bottom of the application form) along with the $25, non-refundable application fee.
**The waiting list is divided by age group then by priority/category. There are eight categories by which the waiting list is prioritized. First priority is given to full-time UTC Faculty, Staff, and Students. Depending upon which priority/category you and your family fall under, there is a possibility other applications will be put in front of yours as they are received.
Please note: Completing a waiting list application only indicates your interest in the Center
and does not guarantee enrollment.
Our coordinator will be happy to talk with you about the program or to schedule a
tour of either site.
Her contact information is:
Cindy Hornsby 209-5743 or Cindy-Hornsby@utc.edu.
We look forward to having your family in the center.