Academic Success Series
The Academic Success Series consists of online modules that are designed to assist students with the college transition, increase student awareness of campus resources, and help students develop skills for academic success.
- Introduction to Academic Success - learn ten steps for academic success, including campus resources available to students.
- Time Management - learn ways to effectively manage your time and priorities.
- Taking Notes - learn tips to improve your note-taking skills.
- Exam Preparation – learn how to prepare for different types of exams.
- Final Exam Reminders - learn more about Finals Week at UTC and tips for preparing for finals.
The UTC Library also provides a variety of services for every student, including free workshops where you can learn about software and research and writing skills that may not be covered in your classes. It is highly recommended that you watch their video entitled “Plagiarism: a how NOT to workshop.”