Required steps for Freshman on Probation
Watch this video.
Schedule your first advisement appointment by selecting a link below or reading the instructions under your major:
- Premajors (first-year students only)
- Biology, Environmental Science, Geology and Physics
- Engineering & Math
- Anthropology, Criminal Justice, Interior Design, Legal Assistant Studies, Psychology
Check your UTC email for details on when and how to schedule your first Spring appointment or check your UTC Learn Group "CHEPS School of Education Freshman Advising Group"
- Exercise Science, Pre Dietetics, Health and Physical Education K-12, Rehabilitation
Science, Sports and Leisure Service Administration
- Pre-Nursing and Nursing
- Communications, Economics, English, History, Humanities, Philosophy/Religion, Political
Science, Social Work, and Theatre
- Summer Bridge Participants
Check your UTC email for details on when and how to schedule your first Spring appointment
- Art, Music, and Foreign Language
You will have an initial meeting with Elizabeth Johnson, but your advisor from this department will remain the same
- HAM LLC (High Achieving Mocs Living Learning Community)
Watch the video below to learn more information about the MINDSET course briefly discussed in Step One. If you want to register for this course, check availability and time options by going to the Class Schedule and looking for University Studies 1252. Scroll until you see MINDSET, then register for the desired section. Seating is limited, so please register as soon as possible.