Summer Internships & Jobs
Starts IMMEDIATELY and goes through the school year
No experience necessary.
Office duties / chaperone.
Office within walking distance to UTC but parking available also.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
7/2/14…………WSJ Student Ambassador Paid Internship
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television--including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, MarketWatch and DJX, our flagship news and analytics platform. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. From over 50 countries and in over a dozen languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
Dow Jones is seeking creative, ambitious students to become part of the Wall Street Journal’s elite group of student ambassadors. Selected students will work with the WSJ College team to develop a marketing strategy specific for their campus. The ambassador program lasts one month in which you will have the opportunity to voice and implement your ideas for the future of news media marketing on your campus.
- Develop campus specific marketing strategy
- Identify effective marketing methods for students and professors
- Communicate with campus representative on project and research statuses
- Currently enrolled college student. Ideally, marketing, communication, business, etc. majors, but it’s open to any student with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong understanding of campus student body
- Social media savvy
- Forward thinking of businesses in the digital age
- Enthusiasm to work for a trusted news source
- Subscription to WSJ
- Recommendation letter, if successful
- Excellent experience working with a trusted news source
Application Deadline: July 11, 2014
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please email your resume and a cover letter to Jackie.email@example.com.