Part Time Off Campus Jobs & Internships
2/25/15……….Front of the House Positions at The Blue Plate
Want to work at Chattanooga’s favorite urban diner? The Blue Plate is a high volume restaurant on the Riverfront, serving fresh from scratch meals with local ingredients. Currently hiring all Front of House positions. Must be friendly, high-energy, and team-oriented.
To apply, come to The Blue Plate, T-F between 2-4 pm.
2/24/15………….Graphic Designer – The Fitness Cage
We are looking for graphic designer capable of helping us create various Logo's mostly for a new line of custom T shirts. The candidate must be able to provide samples of previous artwork and a short paragraph as to their "method" of design.
Pay will be per completed and approved piece at $75. We estimate anywhere from 5-20 pieces will be requested.
Our contact information is:
The Fitness Cage
111 Frazier Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(423) 702 -1422
2/24/15………..Child Care Worker – Hixson Learning Center
Need a part-time child care worker Monday-Friday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm in the 2-3 year-old classroom.
- Must be 18-years old.
- Prefers someone interested in pursuing Education or other helping profession.
Anyone interested needs to go to Hixson Learning Center to pick up an application.
Hixson Learning Center
5900 Cassandra Smith Road
Hixson, TN 37343
2/23/15.........Cashiers and Processors - Goodwill
Hwy 58 Goodwill store looking for part-time cashiers and processors to work evenings and weekends.
Interested candidates may apply online at http://www.goodwillchatt.org/jobs/
2/23/15…………..Assistant Needed at Technologic Chattanooga
Technologic http://goo.gl/im7B86 is looking for assistance with various areas of online technologies including, web design / development, search engine optimization and advertising, social media marketing and advertising, and graphic design.
Technologic works to equip small business for success through online technologies. Ideal candidate would have some assortment of the previously mentioned skills, be technically inclined and able to learn quickly. Candidate must have a desire to learn new skills in their own time and improve constantly. Ideal candidate would take great pride in the quality of their workmanship.
One or two days a week, depending on work load, flexible, work out of coffee shops etc. Will be given a set of assignments each day and trained as you go.
Call 4233776111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should be able to work 10 to 15 hours. Will work with your schedule.
Willing to visit different businesses around Chattanooga. Must have reliable car.
Self motivated and pleasant. Must be friendly and patient.
Please call Roger at (423) 503-3584
2/23/15………Host/Hostess Needed - St John’s Restaurant and St. John’s Meeting Place
Host/Hostess: Greet and seat all guests in a professional, friendly manner. Work in conjunction with management to uphold a high standard of service. Maintains a refined, calm and composed disposition at all times. Must have excellent organizational skills Maintains neat, professional appearance and demeanor. Must have excellent phone skills. Must be a team player. Must have a positive outlook and good problem solving skills. Must maintain excellent attendance.
24 – 30 hrs per week.
Apply in person between noon and 4 only at 1278 Market Street, Chattanooga
2/20/15............Part-Time Waiters/Waitresses - The Purple Daisy Picnic Cafe
The Purple Daisy Picnic Cafe located in Historic St Elmo is looking for a few part-time waiter/waitresses.
Little or no experience required. Hours are negotiable. Must have transportation.
Please call 423-822-6477 for an interview and ask for Molly.
2/19/15………..Environmental Science Intern Needed
GreenForm construction and solar is a Chattanooga based cooperative with a green initiative. GreenForm is seeking an intern studying environmental science to assist in building solar panel proposals for prospects. The intern will gain valuable real world experience while working with GreenForm's solar engineer to design solar array systems.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Passion for green initiatives
- Competent in basic use of online resources
Hours and Pay
Schedule and pay are negotiable depending on past experience and student’s schedule.
Apply directly to: email@example.com
2/19/15……………Brand Ambassador – GMR Marketing
GMR Marketing is seeking reliable and outgoing temporary, part-time Brand Ambassadors to help execute events for our wireless client at local retail locations and community events within the Chattanooga market. This program will execute February-December 2015. Those who are bi-lingual in English and Spanish are encouraged to apply!
Brief Job Summary
The primary duty of the Brand Ambassador (BA) is to work with the client to execute scheduled program activities at local and regional promotions (street teams, fairs, trade shows, sporting venues, etc). While at a promotion, the BA will be building brand and company awareness and gain exposure at promotional program activities. The position also requires the BA to regularly attend program trainings to keep up to date on current and relevant promotions and information related to their position. The position may involve occasional travel on a local, regional, and national level. The BA will also complete all other duties as assigned by program management and/or GMR Corporate Staff.
The successful employee will fulfill the following job duties and competencies on a regular basis.
Pay rate is $16/hour
To apply, visit www.quickstrikefieldmarketing.com, click “join the team” and “current opportunities”, and search for job #11117
2/19/15……….Staff writer/Assistant Editor wanted
Marion County Newspapers seeks a detail oriented individual with high energy and enthusiasm to chase down leads and write articles. This individual will also learn to operate Quark software in order to prepare and create newspaper pages and assist the managing editor with daily tasks and fill in during an absence.
For the qualified candidate, the job includes:
- Covering government meetings, which occur around 6 p.m., two to three times per month, and writing up the events of the meeting in article form
- Chasing leads when necessary
- Responding to a situation with little notice
- Writing accurately with proper spelling and punctuation
We are looking for someone that is computer savvy, has the ability to learn a new task, is creative, and doesn’t mind working for their paycheck. If you fit this description and would like to start your career in journalism, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is part-time to start, but could work into a full time for the right candidate.
2/19/15………..Part Time Cleaner Needed
- To clean local office building in the downtown area
- 1 night a week 2.5 hours
- $40 a week
- Must be available to clean after business hours every Tuesday
- Must have a car
- Must be responsible, trustworthy, & self disciplined
Responsibilities: Empty trash bins/waste baskets, vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, clean restrooms, tables, chairs and office cubicles etc.
Prior Experience a Huge Plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com
2/17/15……Part Time Positions at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club
Chattanooga Golf & Country Club has the following positions available:
- Part-Time Server: Looking for servers who have fine dining or upscale restaurant experience. Must have great customer service skills, be sociable, and be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time.
- Part-Time Valet: Park cars and greet members upon arrival. Must have clean driving record and present a copy of driving record with application. No experience necessary for this position.
- Part-Time Busser: Must be able to lift full buss trays, clean tables promptly, fill waters, and assist servers. No experience necessary.
Interested applicants can obtain an application at the front desk and may return there as well.
- No experience necessary.
- Office duties / chaperone.
- Scanning records.
- Office within walking distance to UTC but parking available also.
- 12-5p Mon-Thur
- To start immediately
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2/17/15……….Certified Lifeguards - YMCA
The Downtown and Hamilton YMCA’s are currently recruiting for certified lifeguards.
It is part time. 3-5 days a week Monday Thru Friday. Less than 30 hrs a week.
They would basically be the assistant to our accounting manager. However, if this person does a good job we would ask them to stay on full time as an accounting manager doing the things in this job description.
$8.00/$9.00 per hour based on experience.
Looking for someone to start ASAP. It would benefit us if they were in school now and graduating in May. However, that is not mandatory. We just need a good trustworthy part time employee.
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Please visit www.logisticsms.net to learn more about the company
2/12/15………….Child Care Provider
Child care provider needed for two boys (ages 5 and 3) on Signal Mountain. Approximately 10-12 hours per week.
Early childhood education major preferred. Past child care experience and references required. CPR certification preferred.
If interested, please send resume to Robin Cruise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2/12/15……….Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employment opportunities available with See Rock City, Inc.!
Opportunities are available at locations such as Rock City Gardens, Café 7, Starbucks, and The Incline Railway include:
- Admissions Partner
- Landscape Partner
- Battles for Chattanooga Partner
- Operations Partner
- Café 7 Manager
- Retail Partner
- Incline Admissions Partner
- Show Lead
- Incline Partner
- Starbucks Team Leader
All positions require the ability to Smile and Enthusiastically Deliver Excellent Guest Service! Successful partners thrive on their ability to enthusiastically deliver Excellent Guest Service to visitors from around the world!
All partners must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Interested candidates can find more information and apply online by visiting http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city
2/11/15……….Part-Time Concessions Workers - Fun Time Foods.
We are a well established, locally ran concessions company looking for a few good men and women for several events throughout our 2015 calendar year.
- No experience necessary
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Applicants must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift, stoop, bend, reach, and stand for long periods of time. If you are not able to perform these tasks…(ask). Other positions may be available.
- Be reliable, on time and ready to work with the general public
- Have a WINNING ATTITUDE!!
If you are interested in a position within this fantastic company or have any questions. Please contact Amanda Smith at email@example.com
2/10/15………Customer Service Representative – Speedway Convenience Stores
The Customer Service Representative embodies & exhibits the principles of Consistent Exceptional Customer Service (Customer
Interaction, Store Appearance & Product Availability) in every interaction with our
great customers and surrounding employees. Beginning your career as a CSR will give you a strong foundation in the customer service skills that can make you
a vital member of the front line team!
The CSR will have responsibilities that include:
Assisting customers with purchases and handling merchandise and fuel transactions and related programs (i.e. gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, coupons, and our Speedy Rewards loyalty program!
Keeping our stores looking terrific and ready for our valued customers by assisting with product stocking, cleaning, etc. to ensure our Store appearance supports our commitment to Exceptional Customer Service.
We’re looking for associates who enjoy interacting with people and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Customer Service Bonus Potential of up to 7% of Pay
- Up to $3,200 Tuition Reimbursement
- And many more benefits!
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy, smiling attitude are essential.
- Must be available to work required shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Please apply at www.speedway.com and click our “About Us” tab, which will direct you to the position.
2/10/15……..Full and Part Time Jobs at New Winery
New Winery opening in Marion County not too far from the Hamilton Count Line. Late March/Early April Opening.
Bubbly Tasting Room attendants needed, experience is a plus, and some knowledge of wine, besides just drinking it. :). Willing to train. Servers permit will be required, prefer over 21 years of age. Part time and Full time Available.
Also needed is someone to Work the Pizza oven full time, preferably experienced in the wood oven technique but willing to train the right individual, who has some past experience in the kitchen.
Send Resume to Chubord@gmail.com
2/9/15...........Teacher - Normal Park Daycare
Park Place Daycare at Normal Park is hiring for a 1:00-5:00 PM teacher. The pay is $10.00 an hour.
Employment is contingent on a background check and fingerprinting. Education and previous work experience desired.
Contact Arielle Hayes at 209-5900 for more information.
2/9/15………… Preschool Permanent Substitute – The Montessori School
Hours/Salary: 8AM-4PM, Monday-Friday, $10-11 hour, depending on experience
Requirements for job: a love of small children aged 1-6; ability to lift small children; an openness to the Montessori philosophy; a willingness to be closely supervised; a willingness to work the 9-month school year; a positive demeanor, organized, and professional.
Qualifications needed: high school diploma, Montessori and college experience preferred; classroom experience in an early childhood setting preferred; effective communication skills needed, both oral and written.
How to Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to: Bobbe Spink, by mail: The Montessori School 300 Montessori Way Chattanooga, TN 37404; by email: Admissions@themontessorischool.net; or by fax, 423.622.6027
2/9/15...........Housecleaner - East Brainerd Area
Looking for a housecleaner every other week in the East Brainerd area near Westview Elementary School. Will pay by the hour. Good pay. Will work with your schedule.
Please call Roger at (423) 503-3584 if interested.
2/9/15………Caregivers – HomeInstead Senior Care
A meaningful opportunity providing in-home companionship and domestic care for the elderly. We have jobs available in all 6 North Georgia counties: Dade, Walker, Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray and Gordon.
We offer part time hours with flexible schedules and great job satisfaction.
Apply to be a caregiver today by calling 706-277-5721
2/6/15………Part Time Girls and Boys Gymnastics, Tumbling and Parkour Coaches Wanted!
Guild Gymnastics & Cheer is a 24,00 sq ft facility located in Dalton, Georgia. Our Growing gym is looking for enthusiastic, fun-loving coaches who love working with young children. The right candidates should be positive outgoing people who enjoy working with children. All of our classes are held Monday-Thursdays from 3:15-7:15.
- This is a position includes but is not limited to preschool, compulsory and/or optional gymnastics, boys/girls recreational and cheer. Gymnastics experience preferred, but willing to train applicant with the right attitude. Tumbling Instructors For this position, we are looking for an experienced tumbling coach. The applicants must be able to teach beginner to advanced tumbling.
- This position includes boys and girls Parkour class. Our students range from ages 5-adults. Parkour or martial arts experience is required.
Kids Night Out Supervisor
- This position is supervising our Kids Night Out Program every Saturday night from 5:30 pm-10:15 pm. There will be additional support staff to assist with the attending kids but this position would be responsible for staff, kids, payments, and opening and closing of the facility.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706.529.3442 for further information.
2/5/15……….Girl Scouts of Southern Appalachians Camp Adahai in Cloudland Georgia is seeking:
- Horseback Instructors
- Archery Instructors
- Canoe Instructors
- Cooks and Kitchen Assistants
Will be mostly weekend work during the Spring and Fall. Flexible schedule & amazing workplace
To apply, submit resumes to email@example.com.
For more information, call 706-862-2020 or email Aimee Canterbury at firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical scribe sought to assist physician in Hixson specialty clinic, entering patient information during patient visits.
Good typing skills and the ability to quickly learn an electronic medical record program are required. Some knowledge of medical terminology a plus. This is a great learning opportunity for an individual looking to enter the medical field.
Need reliable availability Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please send resume to email@example.com with references.
2/4/15.......Residential Technician – Sabrina Group Home
Sabrina Group Home in Chattanooga has an immediate opening for a regular part time Residential Technician.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Mental health experience or resident worker experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid Tennessee driver's license with an F endorsement. Certification in CPR and First Aid is also required.
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Send resume to:
P.O. Box 4755
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Equal opportunity employer
2/3/15………Part-Time Servers needed at Mrs. B’s Reggae Café
3103 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408 (less than a mile from Incline)
Mrs. B’s Reggae Café is a full service restaurant, serving lunch and dinner, specializing in Jamaican cuisine, in addition to other international flavors.
Open 11:00 a.m. Tuesday – Saturday, Closed Sundays and Mondays
Applicants must be 18 or older and must have experience. Applicants must have transportation.
Applications are available at Mrs. B’s Reggae Café. Please call 423-702-5808
Deadline: Immediate Serious Inquiries Only!
Equal Opportunity Employer
2/2/15……….Sales & Marketing Intern – Five Star Food Service
Five Star Food Service, one of the Southeast’s premier full-line vending, micro-market, coffee and food service providers, seeks an intern to join its Sales & Marketing Department with potential for full-time employment upon graduation.
Five Star provides services for some of the region’s largest employers such as UTC, Amazon, Volkswagen, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Mohawk, GAP, Master Craft, Kia, La-Z-Boy and more!
Hours: 20 Hours per week (flexible between 8:00AM-5:00PM)
Anticipated Start Date: April 1, 2015
Duties & Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Assist marketing team with customer data entry into Salesforce.com CRM database
- Assist marketing team with market research and customer satisfaction survey
- Assist marketing team with planning and execution of annual company meeting
- Assist marketing team with new product development
- Assist marketing team with execution of marketing and promotions projects
- Assist sales team with prospecting and qualifying sales leads
- Assist sales team with setting sales appointments via telephone
- Open to students who qualify for internship by UTC degree requirements
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
Pay Range: $10.00 per hour
Workspace: Intern will work in a shared office space with marketing department
Travel Requirements: Minimal (if any)
How to Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to the attention of C. J. Recher via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to 6005 Century Oaks Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416
2/2/115……….. Retail Associate - Learning Express Toys
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Come to work and PLAY! Learning Express Toys is seeking qualified candidates who love children and toys to join our team in Chattanooga, TN. We are currently hiring part-time positions. Perks include flexible schedules, employee discounts, and a fun working environment where it’s okay to play with toys on the job!!
Job objective: To provide a unique toy shopping experience and deliver excellent customer service to Learning Express customers. Interact with customers to help them find special toys, games, books, and unique gifts for the children in their lives.
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction
- Perform merchandising tasks such as restocking shelves and creating displays
- Greet customers and make the shopping experience memorable
- Become a toy expert with in-depth product knowledge
- Interact with customers by demonstrating products and merchandise
- Build customer relationships and respond to their requests
- Perform sales and operations tasks
- Maintain a safe, clean, welcoming store environment
- Contribute to the team through achievement of sales goals
- Attend team meetings and regularly review company and store communications
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to help a customer
- High energy
- People skills – toys are what we sell, but we are successful due to our customer relationships
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance and attitude
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
2/2/15…….. I/S (Information Technology, IT) Desktop Support Intern – McKee Foods
Location: Collegedale TN
HOURS: Flexible day time hours (expected to work around 20 hours per week during school year and up to 40 during summer)
Best known for Little Debbie® snack cakes, America’s leading snack cake brand, Sunbelt Bakery® granola products, and Drake’s Cakes®, McKee Foods Corporation is seeking a student Intern to join our Desktop Support Team. This position will receive guidance from an I/S Systems Analyst as he/she learns the desktop support function from the inside of a leading snack-food manufacturer. Starting immediately or in Summer, 2015, the ideal candidate will learn with us throughout his/her college career. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with a company that is committed to providing consumers with quality products at an excellent value. McKee Foods is a privately held, family owned company with a 50+ year history of innovation and treating employees with respect, and a deeply held belief in the importance of doing business with integrity.
What you’ll do:
Learn from a great team of I/S professionals! The DTS Intern will be an active part of the team that answers and resolves Help Desk calls so it’s a great chance to practice your excellent verbal communication skills. You will learn to provide support in the daily management and support of PCs, peripherals, and PC applications while you help automate the support and maintenance of PC infrastructure. We’ll be excited to teach you the ins and outs of supporting, installing and maintaining applications and desktop operating systems and while you gain plenty of experience helping customers resolve technical application problems. Make McKee Foods a stable part of your education plan and you will develop the technical, business and customer-service skills needed to become a Desktop Support professional!
What we’ll need from you:
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field (you must be actively enrolled).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent customer-support skills.
- Experience building and supporting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Strong problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to clearly document procedures, problems, solutions, etc.
- Ability to perform with decreasing supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase!).
- Strong desire and ability to learn and grow self, skills and knowledge.
What would be great (but not required):
- Development experience with modern programming languages (C#, VB.NET or other language).
- Development experience with scripting languages (VBScript, Powershell, Ruby).
- .NET web development experience.
Please note: *Spare and limited employees are not eligible for some company benefits such as medical insurance, participation in profit sharing-cash bonus, or Paid Time Off accruals for Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days.
To apply: If you are a team-oriented person with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and meet the above criteria, please visit our www.mckeefoods.com under current job openings to apply.
To be considered as an applicant for this position, all resumes and/or applications must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. (ET) on 3/6/15.
1/30/15.........Part Time Help Needed at Baskin Robbins in Hamilton Place Mall
Flexible Hours - Weekends are a MUST
Apply in person at Baskin Robbins at Hamilton Place Mall - ask for manager
1/30/15…….Sales Associate-Rack Room Shoes (Fort Oglethorpe and Chattanooga)
Part Time - (10-15hrs)
Job Summary: Adhere to and practice the cornerstones of customer service with every customer. Meet daily sales and work goals as directed by members of management. Work with other members of the staff toward common goals of store presentation and ensure accuracy with all sales transactions. Availability at least 3 mornings is a must for the Chattanooga location, will consider all availabilities (as long as weekends are included) for Fort Oglethorpe.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in customer service
- Have great organization skills
- Have superb time management skills
- Bi-lingual (english/spanish)
- Cashier experience
- Retail experience
- Shoe product knowledge
Applicants can apply in person or online at: www.rackroomshoes/careers (select "Tennessee" from the drop-down box and apply for positions available in Chattanooga)
Need help in looking after a 12 year old in East Brainerd area. Must have a reliable car to be able to drive child from school at 3pm to activities (swimming, etc.). Will do light housework (like arranging toys, keeping child’s room clean, folding & arranging laundry). Will help in keeping child when we have visitors or go out (mostly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings or on holidays).
Must be kid friendly. Will work with your schedule.
Call Roger or Ronnie at 423-503-3584 if interested
1/29/15……Marketing Positions Available – Student Painters
You will be marketing my exterior painting business (Student Painters) by distributing flyers and going door-to-door marketing for business. You will gain real-world experience in basic marketing techniques. Training and materials will be provided.
Who: I am looking for students with great attitudes, hard-working, passionate, and extroverted personalities.
Where: I am running my business in Chattanooga, TN. The primary territory is based in Signal Mountain, zip code 37377.
When: I offer very flexible hours according to your schedule. Evenings during the week and/or afternoons on weekends.
Pay: Hourly wage plus performance incentives. Make between $9 - $12 per hour.
If you have good people skills and some spare time, this is perfect for you.
If interested or have any questions feel free to give Forest Smith a call at 423-847-2417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am hiring immediately and conducting interviews now!
1/28/15………”Mannies” needed in Chattanooga area
We are a company that connects big brothers, mentors, tutors, teachers and coaches to kids and teens in Chattanooga.
We are searching for current college students or recent graduates to join our team of “mannies.” We want guys who have great character and enjoy the task of being a role model. We have families signed up in Chattanooga and we looking to pair them up with the right guys with the right qualifications who are currently searching for a job.
Interested males can sign up at www.mymanny.com
1/28/15……… Part Time Teller at Gunbarrel & East Ridge locations of FSG Bank
Teller is responsible for daily operational function of branch, including receiving and paying out money along with keeping records of money and negotiable instruments. The Teller is also responsible for cross-selling and referring customers to the appropriate representatives of the bank. Providing quality and timely customer service to all FSG customers is a must. Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have 2 or more years cash handling experience.
Apply online at www.fsgbank.com/careers
1/28/15……… Information Technology Support
Job Function: The basic function of the IT Support position is to set-up, operate, trouble shoot and maintain the company’s computer software and hardware, Internet domain, computer network and data security.
Work experience: At least one year experience in computer networking.
Skills: Ability to set-up, operate, troubleshoot and maintain a computer network.
Working Conditions: This position will be working primarily in a climate controlled, smoke free office with low noise level. The normal working hours will 2-3 hours per day 5 days a week.
Duties and responsibilities: Network Support, Exchange email support, General employee IT support, Server support and maintenance, and migrate existing storage to a cloud solution.
The hourly rate will be commensurate with experience and ability
Apply by emailing resumes to email@example.com
Needed Sophomore or Junior Premed/Psychology Students with High GPA for Sleep Disorders Center to work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift Job. Will train in the field. Flexible work nights. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School.
Please send your Resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
1/27/15…….Marketing Assistant – Tennessee Valley Pain Management
Paid/Part Time Internship
Under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, develops and implements a regular structured program of contact and outreach to identify new referral sources and to maintain on-going relationships with physicians and referral sources that will increase census and preference for Tennessee Valley Pain Management. Determines primary decision makers and proactively builds positive, solid working relationships with members of the medical community. Promotes and positions our practice’s patient care service through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects Tennessee Valley Pain Managements quality of care and unique capabilities. Works to build the brand of the practice as the preferred pain management specialist provider in our service area to achieve and exceed agency goals for growth and census management.
- Makes regular, planned calls to secure new referrals, build census, and meet established goals on new and existing referring physicians; facilities; case managers, and other health care providers.
- Maintains organized account information on each client, tracks visits/results.
- Identifies and prioritizes key accounts.
- Uses superior customer service to maintain current and establish new business relationships
- Actively participates in Marketing Department meetings and activities and attends staff meetings.
- Provides input in development of agency marketing plan and collaborates with other staff, as assigned.
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Performs specific assignments as requested.
Resume may be submitted to:
Tennessee Valley Pain Management
1/26/15………Curriculum Development Assistant (full or part time) – Virtual Village
Growing educational technology company is looking for someone to expand its capacity in the areas of online course development and delivery. Certified teachers with strong technology backgrounds or someone with experience in Adobe elearning creation tools and/or course development experience in various learning management systems is ideal. Hours are flexible but would offer full-time placement for the right candidate.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Savvy with technologies of various kinds (computers, tablets, smartphones)
- Background in online learning in some capacity
- Friendly, positive, and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed-oriented and efficient in work methods
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in technology field a plus
- Teaching certification a plus
- Hourly wage, based on experience
- Minimum of 21 hours per week.
Send resume to: email@example.com Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
1/26/15………Dance, Cheer, and/or Musical Theatre Instructor- Winter Session
Local dance company is looking for experienced dancers, (ballet, tap, hip hop, cheerleading, musical theatre), interested in teaching beginner level dance to ages 2-12 for upcoming winter session. All experience in above disciplines not required.
Classes needing placement are held during day time hours, (M-F, 9 am-5 pm.) 1-8 hours/week available. Must be able to commit to teaching beginning of Feb-end of Mar. Perfect for a college student! Instructor must love to work with kids, have reliable transportation, and have a desire to use dance as a ministry tool.
Please email dance and academic resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Looking for instructor to start IMMEDIATELY! Compensation based on experience.
1/23/15…………Cleaners – Building Services, Inc.
Locally owned commercial cleaning company established in 1990 seeking part-time team cleaning members
- 18 & Over.
- Monday – Friday, 3-4 hours per night
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license or state issued I.D.
Please apply in person at: 921 E. Main Street Chattanooga, TN 37408 or call 423-622-7770
1/21/15……….Part Time Help at First Uniform
First Uniform in the Erlanger Medical Mall needs a part time person for approximately 25 to 30 hours per week. Will work 4 days a week from 1pm – 6pm and on Saturdays from 10am – 3pm.
Apply in person at First Uniform in the Erlanger Medical Mall. Call 423-778-4447 with questions.
1/20/15………Broker- Intern at Logistics Made Simple
- Plan your day each morning with the POD Leader.
- Broker will be responsible for entering any data needed into our database as well as our TMS.
- They will also be responsible for tracking and tracing shipments by calling the carrier to get a status update.
- Answering and making customer service calls both to our customers as well as the carrier that is hauling the load.
- Faxing and scanning paperwork to our corporate office in Chattanooga, our customers and our carriers.
- Work daily with the team and be able to help with anything else that is needed on a daily basis.
If interested, email resumes to Bwilson@logisticsms.net
1/20/15………….SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – Tennessee Aquarium
Description: This position consist of folding shirts/tagging, pricing merchandise at a fast pace. Stocking shelves in numeric order. Able to use scanners to pull merchandise daily when needed. Pack/load van and assist with daily deliveries to the Aquarium, Ocean Journey and Imax Gift Shops. Unloading UPS, FEDEX and other freight deliveries on a daily basis. General cleaning in work area daily, pulling trash, cleaning work tables etc. Helping with other duties as requested by different departments within the Aquarium. Follow company policies and safety rules.
Qualifications: Current driver’s license and excellent driving record. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be available to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon.-Friday. Experience in retail/warehouse a plus, but not required.
Location: Amnicola Highway
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for the following job, fill-out an application at the IMAX reception desk inside the IMAX Center. The Tennessee Aquarium/IMAX 3D Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1/20/15…………..ADMISSIONS CASHIER – Tennessee Aquarium
Occupational Summary: The Tennessee Aquarium is seeking an energetic individual to perform general cashiering/cash control duties, including reconciling cash drawers and having the ability to upgrade Aquarium ticket only sales to combination tickets. Applicants must be able to work on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Qualifications: Two years cashiering experience; excellent sales communication skills and ability to be proactive and persuasive in terms of communicating available options and maximizing sales opportunities; excellent math skills; accurate keyboarding; computer literacy; and availability to work a flexible schedule.
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for the following job, fill-out an application at the IMAX reception desk inside the IMAX Center. The Tennessee Aquarium/3D IMAX Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1/16/15............Software Support Representative - National Credentialing Solutions
I have a part time opening in our office located in Chattanooga.
Schedule - Flexible, Mon - Fri between 8am-5pm, total of 15-20 hours each week.
Pay - $10.00 per hour.
Assist with the maintenance of custom Force.com application.
Specific duties include: map data to create custom .pdf forms, populate pre-printed forms using adobe, develop reports using Conga Composer as well as standard Salesforce.com reports, work with outside programmers to coordinate special projects, support in-house staff, and support client base by answering questions via phone and email. Other duties as may be requested from time to time. This is a part-time position, and it is expected to be flexible in duties to assist wherever needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities -
- Create .pdf forms from scratch as well as map data elements to existing pre-printed forms
- Create reports for staff and clients, support staff and clients by assisting with software functionality
- Customize the Force.com database to meet the internal needs of the business by coordinating actions with force.com support, external vendors, or directly handling some software customizations
- Assist in maintaining the internal network by setting up users, modifying the phone system as needed for holidays and staffing changes
- Various special projects and general office duties as may be requested from time to time
Students who are interested in this position may contact me at email@example.com.
1/15/15………..Part time Sales Associate Position
Chattanooga based E-Commerce Fashion Boutique seeks a highly motivated and detail oriented sales associate.
- Data entry and management of online products
- Inventory management
- Social media marketing
- Quality customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must be organized
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills - with experience in excel
- Professional & positive attitude
- Have the ability to keep up with an extremely busy, fast paced office.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
Training provided. Contact (423) 596-2145 for more information
1/15/15………..Part time Sales Associate Position - Ambiance Models & Talent, Inc.
Ambiance Models & Talent, Inc. Chattanooga’s largest and most respected model & talent management company since 1982 seeks a highly motivated sales associate.
Job Duties Include:
- Contacting and following up leads
- Evaluation and interviewing of potential clients
- Attending and coordinating events to build larger client base
- Maintain professionalism representing the company to the highest standard
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy
- 6 months sales experience preferred but not necessary
We are looking for hardworking, entrepreneurial and resourceful individuals that have a positive work ethic and are results driven, effective communicators, highly organized and have a positive upbeat personality.
We prefer candidates who will thrive in a budding and creative environment and go above and beyond the specific tasks required of the position. This is a non-exempt and commission based opportunity. Training will be provided.
Contact (423) 265-2121 for more information
1/14/15……..Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employees at Cabela’s
Opening Soon in Fort Oglethorpe, GA!
The World’s Foremost Outfitter is expanding and is hiring Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employees to join our Fort Oglethorpe Retail Store, scheduled to open Spring 2015.
Positions available in all departments, including:
- Gun Counter
- Customer Service
Apply online at www.cabelas.jobs and view Job #18655BR.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives. BGC and Drug Testing required. BGC and Drug Testing required.
1/13/15………Childcare Workers – Hixson United Methodist Church
Hixson United Methodist Church is currently seeking childcare workers to work with the birth- 4/5 year old age range (and occasionally elementary age range). All workers must be 18 years of age.
We are looking for someone who would be able to work on
- Sunday mornings from 8:00 am- 1:00 pm
- Sunday evenings (4:30 pm- 7:30 pm)
- Monday mornings (9:15-12:00 pm)
- Monday evenings (6:00 pm- 8:15 pm)
- Wednesday evenings (6:00-9:45 pm)
- Special events.
A background check will be performed and references will be asked for.
Please submit a resume to Melia Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-877-1246.
1/13/15…………..Full or Part Time Valet Attendants Needed – PMC Parking Management Company
Due to expansion we are hiring people to work 25-40 hours per week (Full or Part time) to work as Valet Attendants. We are located at 979 East Third Street, Erlanger Hospital
Starting time for shifts will be from 4:45 am-9:00am or 4:45pm for restaurant accounts.
Hourly pay range is $7.25 - $9:00 per hour, plus tips.
To work for PMC you MUST:
- Drive a STICK SHIFT TRANSMISSION (Do NOT apply if you can NOT PASS this driving test)
- Embrace and provide high quality customer service
- Stand and run to and from vehicle parking multiple times during a shift
- Be Clean shaven – No facial hair – No visible tattoos or body piercings
- Dress in PMC Uniform for all shifts
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability find assignments in and around the Nashville area
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- MUST have a VALID driver’s license
To learn more about this position or to apply email Keenan Blair at email@example.com or call 423-310-2658
1/12/15…………Web help – Shuptrine’s
Assisting Web help for several websites. Knowledge of Wordpress, Drupal, CPC and PHP language. Ecommerce and any marketing / photoshop experience or knowledge helpful. Several hours weekly, can be off site, or physical.
Will lead to redesigning/ reconstructing and adding portions when mutual times are agreed on. Contract labor. Confidentiality agreement signatures required.
Send resume pasted in body of email back to Abshuptrine@comcast.net