Part Time Off Campus Jobs & Internships
Additional part time jobs and internships may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
7/22/16……………….Civil Engineer Intern – Mesa Associates, Chattanooga, TN
Internship for civil engineering student enrolled in ABET accredited engineering program. Sophomore, Junior or Senior class standing with emphasis in structural engineering is highly preferred.
Use of CAD software to create and revise transmission line drawings. Work under the supervision of more-experienced designers and engineers. Perform other document control functions when requested by other team members. Some travel may be required for walking down a jobsite.
- Use of CAD software to modify drawings.
- Other engineering/design/field activities as directed by other team members.
- Two years or more toward BSCE Two years or more toward BSCE.
- CAD experience is a must.
- Prior coop experience with an electrical utility company is a plus.
Willingness to work overtime if required. The ability and interest to learn transmission line design is required. Must be detailed oriented and have good organization skills in performance of work.
Interested applicants should email their resume to Lisa Strong at email@example.com
Mesa Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives preference to internal candidates when possible. No phone calls please. EOE/AAE/M/F/V/H
7/20/16………………….Visitor Services Associate
The Tennessee Aquarium is searching for a seasonal Visitor Services Associate to provide an excellent level of customer service by anticipating and meeting the needs of each guest.
Provide a high level of customer service by greeting and assisting all guests of the Aquarium and IMAX.
Have a working knowledge and ability to execute each critical post of the Aquarium and/or IMAX floor operations.
Communicate professionally and effectively with visitors and staff.
Ensure the safe, smooth and even flow of visitors through the Aquarium and IMAX Theater.
Provide service recovery during episodes of customer sacrifice.
Provide assistance during emergency situations ensuring the safety of visitors and staff.
Communicate clearly and professionally via a two-way radio
Execute and maintain Core Values and Service Standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
Exceptional customer service and recovery skills
Ability to perform under pressure
Positive attitude with guests and co-workers at all times
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Walking, climbing stairs, and some lifting
- Ability to alternate between cold, hot, and/or wet conditions
Interested candidates are asked to apply online at http://tnaqua.gatherdocs.com/listing/2590. All submissions must be received by July 31, 2016
7/20/16………………….Full and Part Time jobs at Chick-fil-A Gunbarrel Pointe & Hamilton Place Mall
Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe and Hamilton Place Mall are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer skills.
Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. Starting rate of pay is $8.00/hour which will increase over a 120 day period to $9.00/hour.
It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Opportunity for advancement…Our leadership is developed from within the restaurant and we are always looking for bright, conscientious, and responsible individuals to add to our team.
Apply online at www.snagajob.com
7/20/16………………Chick-fil-a Team Members Needed at Oak Park Town Center in Hixson
Chick-fil-A at Oak Park Town Center in Hixson is looking for 20 night time team members both front counter and kitchen. These positions are part time.
The students can apply Tuesday and Thursday from 2-4:30.
They are also hosting a job fair on site on July 28th 2-5 p.m. at Chick-fil-A at Oak Park Town Center in Hixson
7/19/16………………………Delivery Drivers Needed – Scenic City Magazines
Delivery drivers needed to distribute local magazine. Job pays $8/hour and driver will be reimbursed for gas costs.
This job is occasional and you will be needed about once a month for 3-4 days, but is a great way to make some extra cash! Current dates: June 25th -28th.
CMC Publications will assign you a delivery route that will cover one of 18 areas of Chattanooga, North Georgia or Bradley County. You will deliver magazines to locations where people work, relax and take care of their families – including businesses, medical offices, salons, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance for the car you will be making deliveries in, and satisfactory vehicle
- Must be available between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for at least 5 hours at a time. NOTE: Routes can take between 3 to 8 hours.
- We only deliver on week days.
- How many days you work depends on what our need is and what your availability is.
- Must have a clean car and have room for boxes of magazines
For more information, please send resume to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/18/16………………..Retail and Shopper Data Analyst Intern - McKee
Hours: Flexible depending on the intern’s school schedule: Monday - Friday, hours vary between 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (expected to work around 20 hours per week during school year and up to 40 during summer)
Pay Range: $13.53 – $16.54, excludes benefits
Best known for Little Debbie® snack cakes, America’s leading snack cake brand, Sunbelt Bakery® granola products, and Drake’s Cakes®, McKee Foods Corporation is seeking a student Intern who will work in the Category Insights Department. This position will be conducting data analysis in support of the work done by Category Analysts which has a direct impact on our products in the marketplace. The ideal candidate has the potential to work and learn with us throughout his/her college career. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with a company that is committed to providing consumers with quality products at an excellent value. McKee Foods is a privately held, family owned company with a 50+ year history of innovation and treating employees with respect, and a deeply held belief in the importance of doing business with integrity.
You’ll learn from a great team of business analysts! As an Intern in Category Insights, you will be an active part of the team that analyzes sales data for key insights and new opportunities at retail. You will compile data into reports and presentations, and monitor reports for existing business opportunities and historical performance. This includes providing support for sales and execution strategies, preparing planograms, developing sales stories, and communicating key information to internal and external customers.
Make McKee Foods a stable part of your education plan and you will develop the technical, business and customer-service skills needed to become a well-rounded business professional!
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a four-year college degree in Business Management, Accounting, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Business Intelligence, Computer Science, or related field.
- Junior, Senior or Masters student.
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office with high level Excel skills (i.e. ability to create charts, graphs, pivot tables, advanced formulas, statistical tools, pivot tables, etc.).
- Ability to work with relational databases and extract information from databases.
- Ability to present findings and data to multiple levels of management.
- Interest in business analysis and insight discovery skills.
- Interest in and/or aptitude for working with Analytics, Retail, Sales and Marketing departments.
- Customer service skills.
- Willing and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Willing to accept responsibility.
- High level of initiative and drive.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base.
- 0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Ability to work with basic statistical functions such as linear regression algorithms.
- Understanding of advanced database techniques, data visualization, data warehousing, online analytical processing (OLAP), data mining, decision support systems (DSS), artificial intelligence (AI) methods and other Business Intelligence (BI) topics.
- Demonstrated understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Demonstrated abilities with both custom and syndicated research.
- Experience in the consumer packaged goods business or working in a retail environment.
- Experience in category management processes and/or consumer/shopper insights.
- Competitive pay scale.
- Flexible hours around school schedule.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Credit Union.
- Exercise and recreation facility.
If interested and qualified, please visit our website at www.mckeefoods.com and click on Careers then List Jobs. All applications must be submitted by Monday, August 1, 2016. Depending on candidate response, this posting may close earlier or be extended without prior notice. ** Equal Opportunity Employer**
7/18/16……………………Full & Part Time Emergency Department Scribes Needed in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA
There are several openings for an ED Scribe in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. The scribes will work one on one with board certified emergency physicians and/or hospitalist helping to create the medical record for each patient evaluated by the doctor. It is an exceptional opportunity for any student interested in medicine to gain first-hand experience following a physician in an emergency department setting. The chance to shadow an emergency physician one-on-one provides valuable exposure to real medicine in action. Furthermore the students will be paid $10 per hour for their time.
We will be holding interviews from July 18 -31st, and we are hoping to attract several students seeking either part-time or full-time work to join our team in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. Please complete the ScribeAmerica Screening Process below and apply online for the Fort Oglethorpe location at www.ScribeAmerica.com as there are only a few vacancies.
The attached flyer provides more information about the positions and how to apply.
- Step One: Complete the ScribeAmerica Screening Questionnaire
- Step Two: Send screenshots of your Sample Typing Test (see instructions below)
- Step Three: Email a copy of your current resume/CV.
Sample Typing Test Instructions
- Go to 10fastfingers.com
- Complete 3 separate typing tests.
- Click print screen on your keyboard.
- Open Paint.
- Paste the screen shot to Paint.
- Save the screen shots for all three tests and send them in an email to me at cornerstoneED@scribeamerica.com.
7/18/16…………………..Tennessee Healthy Transitions Initiative (TN-HTI)
This summer, we are working to recruit young adult council members in the Hamilton County community! Additionally, we will work will a small group of youth council members from Benton, Carroll, Gibson, Hamilton, Henry, Lake, Obion, and Weakley counties to conduct a youth-driven research project. The goal of the project is to work with the youth research team to understand how they navigate community resources to meet their needs as they transition from youth to early adulthood, and to promote awareness in your community.
Youth and youth adult council members who are eligible, interested, who attend a research training and who dedicate at least 10 hours to the project will be compensated with $150 at the end of the summer. TN-HTI will also provide transportation for all activities.
- Youth council members ages 16 to 25 years old
- Resides in, or attends school in one of the 8 participating counties
- Able to attend a research training session (food and transportation provided)
- Agree to dedicate 10+ hours to the project
Interested youth should fill out a youth council interest form to be contacted by our team.
How You Can Help...
- Call or email youth in your community to share information about this opportunity.
- Have youth fill out forms at your next Volunteer Behavioral Health Care Services event for youth and young adults! To receive a packet of forms postage, email Will Voss (email@example.com).
- Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop!
- About Healthy Transitions
TN Healthy Transitions is a statewide initiative that aims to provide mental health and support services for youth and young adults age 16-25. This grant is funded by SAMHSA at the federal and through the TDMHSAS at the state level, and your community is one of the sites in which we’re focusing efforts. The ultimate goal with this initiative is to change the conversation around the issues that youth and young adults face and to empower them to live their best lives.
7/14/16…………………Reintroduction Assistant – Tennessee Aquarium
The Tennessee Aquarium is searching for a seasonal Reintroduction Assistant to carry out daily husbandry for Lake Sturgeon, Southern Appalachian Brook Trout, and other aquatic animals reared at the Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute (TNACI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Feed and maintain animals in holding tanks, raceways, and related facilities.
- Grade fish out into different tanks to optimize growth of fish.
- Clean and maintain tanks and filtration in life support system.
- Visually monitor animals to detect health or other husbandry problems.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with other captive propagation programs as needed.
- Interact with other TNACI science staff to support ongoing research projects.
- Occasionally assist with fieldwork for TNACI conservation programs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience or knowledge maintaining freshwater aquaria.
- Good working knowledge of computers, frequent use of Excel and Word.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently with little supervision.
- Working knowledge of basic carpentry and plumbing helpful.
- High school diploma or GED.
- College experience with background in biological sciences preferred.
- Outdoors in all seasons and conditions
- Some fieldwork activities may be required
- Occasional lifting/carrying of 50 pounds
Seasonal; 4-8 hours per day for 20-32 hours per week. Saturday, Sunday and/or holiday work required.
Interested candidates are asked to apply online at https://tnaqua.gatherdocs.com/listing/2563. All submissions must be received by July 25, 2016.
7/14/16……………..River Gorge Explorer Tour Guide Naturalist
The Tennessee Aquarium is searching for a part time Tour Guide Naturalist to deliver an entertaining and educational script with enthusiasm while aboard the River Gorge Explorer. This position assists in carrying out the mission of the Aquarium through helping people gain an appreciation and better understanding of the world, particularly freshwater ecosystems, and a sense of stewardship for the earth and all its resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets visitors and assists with boarding and debarking, providing assistance for visitors with special needs.
- Ensures visitors have a positive and memorable experience by providing a very high level of customer service.
- Performs deckhand responsibilities as assigned by the captain including vessel maintenance/cleaning, cabin servicing and cleaning, manning concession area, etc.
- Trains for and responds to onboard emergencies.
- Executes and maintains core values and service standards in support of the Education Department’s and the Aquarium’s missions and visions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Assists with special assignments such as marketing programs and promotions; responds to visitor inquiries; successfully completes training and random drug testing as required by Coast Guard and other regulating agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of biological principles, history and geology of Chattanooga
- Good communication skills with an outgoing personality; ability to work comfortably with children
- Ability to use computers and software programs used for presentations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Science background via education or experience preferred.
- Experience working with the public (presentation/performance experience a plus)
- Theater background/experience is a plus.
License or Certification Requirements (training provided)
- CPR and First Aid certifications
- Coast Guard training associated with working aboard a vessel
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Crowded and loud environments
- Work aboard a 70-passenger catamaran-type, high-speed tour vessel
- Frequent wet, hot and/or cold conditions; daily exposure to inside/outside elements aboard the vessel
- Frequent walking, stooping, lifting/transporting (up to 50 lbs), and climbing up and down stairs between decks
- Operational duties aboard the vessel such as docking, tying up, boarding passengers, moving ramps
Part time, hourly; weekend and holiday work required
Interested applicants are asked to apply online at https://tnaqua.gatherdocs.com/listing/2559. All submissions must be received by July 22, 2016.
7/13/16……………..Fall 2016 Engineering Internship at Mohawk
Mohawk Industries has an opening for a Fall intern in their Research and Development Group in Dalton, GA.
This internship is open to any engineering student and has flexible hours, depending on the student’s schedule.
We have a few short-term projects that are ideal for an intern to complete from beginning to end in 3-4 months.
For more information, please contact Jackie Killings, Senior Manager, Research and Development at Jackie_killings@mowhawkind.com or 706-272-1561
7/12/16……………..Nursery Coordinator and Teacher positions available
In search of a nursery worker(s) and nursery coordinator to provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to the children while at our Church, ages 0-4 years in a clean environment at St. John UMC in Chattanooga TN.
We are looking for workers, a nursery coordinator, and substitute workers who would like to be called on an as needed basis.
Applicant must be able to work Sundays 8:45-1:15 and Wednesdays 6:15-7:45, and additional evenings as needed.
- Experience in caring for children between the ages of 0 to 4 with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities.
- At least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of background check and drug screening o
- Satisfactory completion of CPR training for infants and children o
- Must adhere to First United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuary Policy
- Three references
Please email your resume to Marisa Porter at Marisa.firstname.lastname@example.org before September 12, 2016
7/12/16…………………..Caregivers at Home Now Hiring
Full and part-time positions available in Hamilton and Bradley county areas. If you have a heart for the disabled and elderly, this is the job for you!
Must have reliable transportation, cell phone, internet access, be dependable, and honest. Experience is preferred but we will train the right person for the position.
Must pass all pre-employment screenings including background checks and drug screen.
This is a Smoke-Free Environment and Customer Service Oriented Non-Medical Homecare Company.
Compensation depends on experience.
For more details and to schedule an interview please contact our office at (423) 503-4851 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm and ask for Jacqueline.
7/12/16………….. Part-time Personal Assistant (Chattanooga, TN)
This job is for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personal administrative support to a couple that needs help managing their important tasks. You would be providing support in their personal/home life, different business ventures, and community involvement.
You must have reliable transportation with some flexibility.
We are looking for a long-term personal assistant who has experience and desire for organizing and creating systems for business and home administration to assist in bringing order to the couple's busy life.
The idea person is a motivated student, with flexibility that has a desire to learn while they earn.
You need to:
- Research business ideas and their plausibility.
- Be extremely organized and meticulous about keeping our business and personal lives organized and simplified
- Have knowledge and ability to create systems and processes to optimize and simplify our offices as well as our house/family management
- Keep us on track of business and personal commitments and needs
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while staying organized
- Pay attention to detail in all that you do
Follow-through: have a whatever-it-takes attitude to take projects to completion and keep the couple informed of progress or challenges in any of the tasks assigned to you
Proactive: have a self-starting attitude that take a highly proactive approach to taking things off the couples' plate and consistently look for ways to lighten their load
Fast learner: be able to learn new software on your own to help with our bookkeeping Reliable: punctuality is important and being of assistance when needed
Attitude: having a positive attitude; ability to deal with stress in a constructive way and being committed to the tasks at hand
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Other
computer software skills and electronic skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is highly desirable.
- Ability to research business ideas and complete business writing assignments.
You should be good at communicating in person, by phone, video or in writing at all levels. Be able to write using proper grammar and spelling.
Personal tasks consist of running errands, dog sitting, organizing files, managing
household electronics, etc.
Other duties include but not limited to: Copying, Scanning, and filing. Cleaning up email folders and unsubscribing from unwanted emails. Home maintenance management and organization (no heavy cleaning) and local errands from time to time.
To be considered forward resume to below email: email@example.com
7/12/16……………………..Ruby Falls is Hiring!
Looking for a fun and exciting job that works with your school schedule? Ruby Falls is the place to work!
So how do we do it?
- Make people feel valued
- Let our interactions present a positive outlook
- Have a spirit of playfulness
Available Positions: Cashiers, Tour Guides, Parking Lot Attendants.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.RUBYFALLS.COM OR IN PERSON
7/11/16………………..Full & Part Time Staff Needed - Bones Smokehouse, East Brainerd
We are hiring a full staff from the ground up for our new restaurant, and it will include waiting, bartending, hosting, and kitchen positions. Restaurant experience is not required but is considered a plus. Part time and full time staff will be hired.
The best way to apply would be to come see us down at the location (7601 East Brainerd Road Suite A-5 Chattanooga, Tenn.). You could also message our Facebook page and we will send an applications that way. The deadline to apply will be the last week of July.
7/11/16............ Dance Instructors - Studio Go
Dance Instructors needed for the 2016-2017 school year.
We are a mobile dance studio providing classes to area schools, churches, daycares, and recreation centers.
Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Previous dance experience (teaching young children strongly preferred)
- Ability to work with and relate to young children
- Knowledge of how to structure a dance class
- Tap, ballet, jazz, hip hop experience
- Dependable and willing to commit to the entire school year
- Must have transportation to go from location to location
- Must be willing to get a background check and CPR/First Aid Certification
- (Alumni and Upperclassmen preferred)
Candidates should submit a dance resume and headshot. Compensation is well above average.
To Apply: Please email Mindy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Signal School for Physical Education is looking to hire an experienced gymnastics coach immediately. Start date will be in August.
If interested, please email email@example.com or call 423-664-2752
7/11/16…………………Need Help Building a Database Application
Need to build an app that does the following:
- Data Entry form on the client website that allows the client to enter individual obituary information - like the following: (to include but not limited to) last name, first name, date of passing, birth date obituary info, image of the deceased, etc.
- Ability to search online (from the client website) by entering a field or few fields, such as last name, date of passing, etc. As a result of the search - records matching the search parameters are displayed and the visitor can then drill down to look at the detail record of the obituary.
- Ability to create a report that will display a brief summary (first name, last name, date of passing and image of the deceased) on the home page of the last 6 entries. From this report, the visitor can drill down to see the details of the obit or page to the next entries.
If interested, please contact Gary at 423-260-7514 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7/8/16………………..Part-Time Program Aide Position – Boy Scouts of America
Have Fun at Work!! Are you an energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing individual who needs a flexible part time job and wish to work with the Boy Scouts of America? THEN WE WANT YOU!
You will be responsible for Cub Scouts (1st-5th graders) and or Boy Scouts (6th-12th) in after school programs in inner city communities.
- 5-8 hours hands on and 5-8 hours of preparation a week!! Work on hand will be between the hours of 2:30-6:30 p.m., everything else can be completed at home. Pay Varies on experience.
- Great for college students, job seekers looking for a second job, stay at home Moms.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. (Bilingual helpful but not necessary).
Complete job description can be found HERE
For more information, please contact Phil Garrett at the Cherokee Area Council, Boy Scouts of America at email@example.com or 423-892-8323
7/8/16……………..Business Analysis Intern - Tennessee Valley Authority, Chattanooga, TN
TVA is seeking a Business Analysis Intern for Fall 2016 (starting in August) with potential for lengthened tenure. The intern will assist the Business Planning and Analysis Department in analyzing strategic high-level financial and operational performance, stewardship responsibilities, performance versus peer competitors, as well as other reporting duties. The workspace is an office/cubicle environment.
Skill set should include:
- Understanding of strategic concepts and thinking
- Ability to interpret diverse data
- Data Management
- Data Analytics
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Capacity to comprehend and desire to understand electric utility business concepts
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in: Engineering
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
- 2.75 or Above GPA
Position requires 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 8AM to 5PM, but schedules are flexible. Position pays $17.25 to $22.25 per hour depending upon class level and skill set. Intern must maintain a GPA of 2.75 throughout the course of the internship.
Interested and Qualified? Send a cover letter and resume to Michael McCall @ firstname.lastname@example.org by July 22.
7/8/16……………………….Part Time Jobs at Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
TVFCU has the following positions available:
- Financial Service Consultant/ Eastgate Branch/ Part-Time (T/TH/S) & (M/W/F/S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Fort Oglethorpe Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S) & (M/W/F/S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Ringgold Branch/ Part-Time (T/TH/S)
- Financial Service Consultant/Part-Time/Hamilton Place Branch(T/TH/S) & (M/W/F/S)
- Financial Service Consultant/Part-Time/Hixson Branch(T/TH/S)
- Personal Teller/Part-Time/Downtown Headquarters/ Multiple openings with varying schedules
Potential candidates can visit our career center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
7/8/16………………….Teachers Needed at The Shiny Penny Child Care Center
Child care center expanding!
- TODDLER TEACHERS
- 7a -2p Mon. - Fri.
- 2p- 6p Mon. - Fri.
- PRE K TEACHERS
- 2p - 6p Mon. -Fri.
- NURSERY CAREGIVERS
- 7a - 2p Mon - Fri
- 1:30 - 2p Mon -Fri
Applicants must be over 18 years of age, a high school graduate, and pass a criminal background screen (TBI/FBI).
Must have experience working with children, mature and dependable.
Due to the health risks of 2nd and 3rd hand smoke, we do not hire smokers.
If interested, please respond by email only to email@example.com, detailing your experience with children. No phone calls please.
7/8/16…………….After School Child Care Help Needed
North Chattanooga family is seeking after school care for a 12-year old girl and 9-year old boy to begin in early August.
We need help with transportation after school to home and to various afterschool activities. We are looking for responsible, reliable help between 3 and 6:30 or so on weekday afternoons.
Experience with children is a plus, especially in working with older kids. We are hoping to find someone to help with driving, homework, and snack preparation.
Pay is flexible depending on experience. References required.
Please send an email with interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/8/16………………Full & Part-Time Service Position at Hummingbird Pastaria
Description: We are a family owned and from scratch restaurant located on Signal Mountain, looking for a few individuals to join our service team. Must love all that enters the belly and be interested and willing to learn more about food and wine. We are looking for a team player that cares about the team, the customers (you will see the same ones often) and the food.
- Greeting customers and provide a consistent and personalized dinning experience
- Answer questions about food and beverages, take orders and deliver food
- Clean tables and dining area
- Other duties as needed
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Motivated, self-driven & detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- State of Tennessee server permit or ability to get within 60 days
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 720 Mississippi Ave, Signal Mountain, Tennessee.
7/8/16…………Sales Lead Part-time Keyholder – Aeropostale at Hamilton Place
20-30 hours a week
- Availability Monday through Thursday 8-5 and OPEN availability Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- MUST have merchandising experience in apparel or retail.
- MUST have proven track record in retail.
- MUST be 20 years of age or older.
- MUST have a High School Diploma.
- MUST have a desire to grow in retail.
- Bilingual preferred.
The true spirit of Aeropostale is in the people who work hard each and every day to help achieve success for the brand and for each other. Aeropostale employees are smart, creative, energetic, talented, and diverse individuals who embrace the core vision, mission, and values of the company. Aeropostale has become one of the fastest growing and most recognized young men's and women's, specialty retailers. Aeropostale prides itself on carrying a focused selection of trend setting, high quality, graphic tees, denim, bottoms, dorm gear and accessories, all at an affordable price.
- Assist in meeting sales plans and expectations by supervising the selling floor and managing the Accessory business
- Assist in meeting statistical quality selling expectations by acting as role model for customer interaction
- Lead the selling effort through scheduled and tracked Floor Supervision segments.
- Assist in training product information, customer service
- Merchandising- Support merchandising effort by maintaining standards
- Emphasize focus on Accessories: Sized, Signed, Recovered, Detailed
- Responsible for executing company policy and procedures related to store operations
- May train cashiers
- May process high-risk register transactions
- Interpersonal communication
- Decision making
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Team focus
- Awareness of fashion trends and personal appearance
- Flexible, open to the ideas of others
- Positive outlook
- High level of integrity
Apply in person at Aeropostale in Hamilton Place Mall
7/7/16………………..Front of the House Staff – Embargo ‘62
If you're looking to work in a fun, exciting and casual environment, Embargo '62 is looking for you! We are seeking Front of House support staff (Bartender/Mixologist & Servers) for our restaurant.
No experience required, but a plus. Must have outgoing, personable, energetic personality with a want to grow within our company.
Please inquire within and ask to speak to the General Manager/ Manager on Duty between the hours of: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM , Monday – Saturday at our 301 Cherokee Blvd. Chattanooga, TN 37405 location (next to Krystal's in NorthShore).
7/6/16……………………..Walking Delivery Person – Hour Place Restaurant
Hour Place Restaurant is now hiring a part time walking delivery person. We are located across the street from Erlanger Hospital, in the Whitehall Medical Building, walking distance from UTC, and on the Carta bus line.
Duties include taking orders and walking lunch orders across the street to different locations in the hospital. No driving required.
Monday thru Friday, 10:45 until about 2:00. Base pay plus tips. No nights or weekends, closed on all major holidays. Some restaurant experience helpful.
Please apply in person before 10:00 AM or between 1:30 and 2:30.
7/6/16…………………..Media Intern - Fresh Above Media Direction (FAMED)
Attention UTC Students, creative minds, media lovers, and sports fanatics! We are looking for interns that seek a future in the media field and would like to gain valuable work experience this fall semester.
The ideal candidate has interest and/or experience in photography and video work. Video editing skills are a plus. Having your own working camera is a plus, but not required.
We have worked closely in the past with River City Sports and Baylor School. You will be helping capture media from live high school sporting events. The media gathered at these sporting events will be edited and put together for the schools we are covering this fall.
There is also an opportunity to edit your own videos and photos that will be used by FAMED and our direct involvement with big time athletes such as Tennessee’s Todd Kelly Jr., California’s Vic Wharton, Army’s Ryan Parker, and Chattanooga’s Rashun Freeman.
Compensation is based on experience. This internship is extremely flexible but does require availability on Friday nights (high school football).
If interested please send your resume to FAMEDMEDIA@gmail.com along with any of your media work you feel is relatable.
7/5/16………………..Kitchen Assistant/Dishwasher Needed
Small private school seeking kitchen assistant/dishwasher for breakfast/lunch service. Monday-Friday 7:30-1:30. Background check.
Previous kitchen experience preferred but not required. Pay range is $7.50-$9 depending on experience/skills.
Send a resume or brief summary of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 423-266-7497 for more information.
7/5/16…………………Child Care Provider
North Chattanooga family seeking a Tutor/Sitter for 3 children – twin 15 year olds and a 10 year old. Need help by August 1st. We have 2 golden retrievers, so please consider that when applying.
Responsibilities include driving to schools for pickups weekday afternoons usually 3:00 to 6:00; dropping off/picking up at afterschool activities; keeping everyone on task with homework and checking that the work is done correctly.
Love to read? Love outdoor activities and playing games with kids? Please contact us. Need more hours? Help Mom and Dad by providing periodic Saturday night childcare.
If interested in more information, please email email@example.com
6/29/16……………………Full & Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
6/29/16……………….Fall 2016 Volkswagen Internships
The Volkswagen Group of America’s internship program is currently accepting applications for a number of internship positions across many departments.
Positions available for the fall semester include:
- Body Shop Engineering
- Internal Communications & Graphic Design / Human Resources
- Lean Organizational Development
- Paint Quality & Process
- Plant Engineering
- Project Purchasing & Supplier Readiness
The internship program at Volkswagen Chattanooga is intended to provide college / university students and recent graduates the opportunity to use and develop skills they have learned in the classroom by working at our state-of-the-art production facility, and to provide the company the opportunity to develop talent for potential future entry-level positions.
Our internships are full-time positions (40 hrs/week). Candidates will be expected to work during normal business hours (Monday – Friday; exact hours will vary by position and some positions might require work on Saturdays). Volkswagen pays a competitive hourly wage that is based upon education level. To be eligible for the internship program, candidates are required to be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary educational institution, or have graduated from one within 6 months prior to the start date of the internship. Candidates who do not meet this guideline will not be considered.
The fall internship positions will be one semester long (August – December). All positions are posted at www.vwjobschattanooga.com.
For questions about the program please contact Paul Alter, Intern Program Manager: Paul.Alter@vw.com.
Small downtown Chattanooga law firm seeking runner, availability must include Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. $10 an hour.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6/27/16……………….Museum Educator Level I
The Creative Discovery Museum is searching for a Museum Educator with a proactive, energetic, and fun-loving attitude to ensure a quality experience for all museum guests. This position is responsible for providing interpretation and understanding of exhibits and programs while maintaining a safe, fun, and clean environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in the training of volunteers at the direction of the Volunteer staff
Interact with guests by offering walk-ups that include clearly articulated educational content
Camp Assistant Responsibilities:
Aid the Camp Teacher in the set-up and take-down of all activities
Supervise/aid campers and Museum Apprentices in completion of activities and lessons
Maintain discipline in the absence of the Camp Teacher
Birthday, Lock-in, and Highlights Tour Responsibilities:
Responsible for set-up and clean-up of all programs
Perform necessary duties to ensure program runs smoothly at the discretion of the lead
Other duties as assigned by the Education Staff Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and work as part of a team with a variety of personalities
Must be able to work a flexible part time schedule (12 - 25 hours per week) including day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
- High school diploma
- 1 year life experience or formal education in the Arts, Sciences, Early Childhood, or Education
- Experience working with children aged 2 - 12
Experience working in a team
- Standing and walking on the Museum floor for extended periods
- Some lifting of supplies
Part Time; hourly
To apply, visit https://cdmfun.gatherdocs.com/listing/2280.
6/27/16………………Retail Associates (year-round, part-time)
A new children’s art, home décor and book boutique is opening in Chattanooga. We are looking for energetic staff for retail sales and special events, which enjoy being creative, are interested in interior design and appreciate children’s literature. The shop will have original and reproduced art, furniture, bedding and books for children, with special events to showcase artists and authors and encourage children to read and create. An outgoing, patient and positive personality is a must to succeed in this environment.
This position might be of particular interest to interior design, art, education and literature/creative writing majors; though not required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Enthusiastic commitment to the highest quality of customer service with every interaction
- Courteous and polite in all situations
- Driven by sales goals
- Basic math skills: ability to count out correct change with sales transactions and understand percentage calculations
- Ability to work alone and independently but can positively collaborate with a team and follow detailed instructions
- Able to revise work based on constructive feedback
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Ability to energetically communicate with children and clients
- Flexible, collaborative and creative approach to work and interactions
- Passionate about children’s home décor and art
- Strong belief in the importance of literacy, in particular with children
- Proficient with technology: iPad based applications, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Trustworthy and dependable; committed to a superior work ethic
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Experience in a retail environment and/or working with children
- Elegant penmanship
- Ability and confidence to read aloud to children with excitement
- Capable of leading children in basic art/craft activities
- Retail sales, including assisting clients with custom design decisions, check-out/cash register, gift wrapping, sales reports and more
- Maintain knowledge about in-stock and custom order merchandise and suppliers
- Stay up-to-date on new and best selling books and authors
- Learn and retain knowledge regarding specific art mediums and artists represented
- Process custom and restocking orders
- Receive and unpack stock
- Administrative duties: answering phones, emails and calls, mail, spreadsheet/data entry and more
- Develop and implement special events to connect children and clients with specific artists, authors, books and merchandise
- Organize, clean and restock shop to consistently maintain a visually appealing and inviting environment
- Set-up, breakdown and staff special events
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; some post-secondary education preferred
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Lifting (some moderate to heavy), Bending, Reaching and Climbing (ladder)
- Standing for long periods of time while maintaining high energy level
Pay is supplemented with sales commissions. Hours may vary week to week, including weekends and busy holiday seasons.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Resumes, cover letters (3-4 paragraphs, 1 page) and 5 references should be emailed
to email@example.com by July 29.
6/24/16……………….. Seeking Social Individuals for Sports Referee Position
We are seeking individuals with GREAT PERSONALITIES that have a strong background in sports. The primary age demographic of our players is 21-39 years old.
Referee Job Requirements Include:
- Have a social, outgoing personality (a MUST to be considered for the position)
- Ensure fun and competitive environment for all skill levels
- Be fair, polite and firm enforcing rules and policies
- Be able to handle player disagreements with a level head
- Be committed to learning the rules and procedures
Position may require initial training period. This is a part time position and hours may vary from week to week.
Must be 21+ to ap
Compete the application process here --> http://www.playcsl.com/referees
6/22/16………….FALL, 2016 SEASONAL STAFF & YEAR-ROUND STAFF NEEDED
Camp Courageous of Iowa is a year-round recreational and respite care facility for individuals with disabilities. Campers with intellectual and physical disabilities, head injuries, hearing or visual impairments, autism and other special needs are served.
Working with adults with disabilities is often a very real challenge. Campers may need help with personal care including feeding, dressing, and toileting. Some campers exhibit behavior problems. Patience, energy, good judgment and enthusiasm are important attributes for a position at Camp Courageous. The hours are long. An unselfish attitude and an emphasis on teamwork are needed. Staff members are expected to put the campers’ needs before their own. If you possess these skills, consider applying for a position.
Volunteer positions, internships, and paid positions are available. Volunteers and interns receive an optional stipend of $50.00 each week plus room and board, and a restricted medical plan. Paid counselors and activity specialists receive the best employment package around.
Seasonal staff earns $440/week while year-round staff earns $575-630/week. Room and board are provided which includes an air-conditioned staff dormitory affording separate living quarters from the campers. Staff shares cabin duty on a rotating basis. Other benefits include a restricted medical plan for seasonal staff and health insurance for year-round staff.
International applications need to have a current J-1 visa through the end of October.
Year-round positions begin the first day of the fall season and require at least a one-year commitment. Candidates for year-round positions must have previous experience with individuals with disabilities. Seasonal positions are for one or more season. Feel free to apply on line by accessing our website at www.campcourageous.org.
ALL CAMPERS IN THE FALL ARE ADULTS
Dates: August 17 to December 2, 2016. This includes staff training.
Weekly sessions are from Monday through Friday.
- Adventure Specialist
- Canoeing Specialist
- Crafts Specialist
- Swimming Specialist
- Nature Specialist.
- Recreation Specialist
- Outdoor Living Skills Specialist
- Kitchen Staff
- Health Staff Assistant
- Weekend Counselors – $175/weekend
For more information contact:
Jeanne Muellerleile, CCD
Camp Courageous of Iowa
12007 190th Street P.O. Box 418
Monticello, IA 52310-0418
319-465-5916 ext. 2300 Fax: 319-465-5919
Camp Courageous is a tobacco free environment.
6/21/16………………Interns Needed- The Rustic House LLC
Want to be a part of a quickly expanding start-up?
The Rustic House is a luxury soy candle company established in 2013 by UTC business school graduates. Since it’s started with two owners out of a garage, it has expanded to a bustling business with four full-time and three part-time employees. With such fast growth the need for help is ever growing!
If you are interested in starting your own company or being a part of successful start-ups, the knowledge you can gain with our internships is priceless. Come join our team if you are interested in the following categories:
Sales & Marketing
- Identifying new markets to enter and collecting contact information to pursue entry
- Participates in efforts to gain major wholesale clients such as Publix and Whole Foods
- Conduct interviews to hire a sales team (interns would then go on to manage this team)
We are looking for interns who can work 5-20 hours per week. As the company grows, there are opportunities for part-time and full-time positions within the company.
Feel free to call owner Emily Warr with questions about position 423-443-1620.
6/21/16……………….Part-time Teaching Position at COMPUTERTOTS / COMPUTER EXPLORERS
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student studying education? Looking for part-time work to enhance your resume? COMPUTERTOTS / COMPUTER EXPLORERS is seeking enthusiastic, energetic, part-time technology teachers to join our team in Chattanooga, TN!
We teach our classes in day-care centers, private schools, public schools, and parks & recreation departments. Visit us at www.computerexplorers.com .
Job Description: Work with children ages 3-5 and 6-12 using computers, software and peripherals in our unique technology enrichment programs. We teach children's educational software titles, keyboarding, FUN-gineering Simple Machines, Minecraft and video game animation for kids. Laptop computer, curriculum and training are provided.
Initially, you would come observe some of our current summer camps, begin training, and aid in registrations/open houses. Once the school year begins we need someone with flexible availability who can teach 3-4 mornings and afternoons a week. These would be the same mornings/afternoons each week for the school year, excluding school closings and holidays.
The mornings classes are typically at day cares and are scheduled from 9:30-11 and afternoon classes are typically from 3-4:30 and are either for pre-school children or elementary age. During subsequent summers, we need availability for week long morning, afternoon, and possibly all day camps.
Work ranges from 8-12 hours / week. Compensation is $15/hour.
This job is ideal for someone who is well organized, dependable and who takes evening classes and/or online as our dates/times at schools are already set. Training/observing would take place starting in late July and classes begin in late August. Please apply only if available for 2+ years.
If interested, please send resume and any relevant questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6/20/16………………………Dock Worker – Estes Express Lines
Part time warehouse work
- hours - 4pm-9pm
- pay $16.75 hour
- location- 2101 polymer drive Chattanooga tn.
Complete job description can be found HERE
APPLY ONLINE ONLY AT www.Work4Estes.com
6/20/16……………………Part Time Package Handlers - UPS
UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ - 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.
Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 – 20 hours per week. Employees can expect to take home between $140.00 and $170.00 each week after deductions have been taken for taxes, etc.
Hours are M-F from 4:00 am – 9:00 am
Pay Rate: $10.15 an hour
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. We now have Earn and Learn, the UPS Education Assistance Program to help pay for college!
Apply online at www.upsjobs.com
6/20/16…………………..Fall - Engineering Internships - TVA
Posting Closing: 09/13/2016
Salary: Paid internship, based on class standing and major
- Must currently be majoring in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Environmental or Industrial Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Must have at least 30 hours of completed coursework
- Must have a 2.75 GPA
- Must be a Full time student
- Must be at least 18 years old
*To be considered for an internship you must list your GPA and Anticipated Graduation date on your resume.*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply online at https://www.tva.com/Careers
6/20/16…………….Fall - Computer Science Internships - TVA
Organization: Information Technology
Posting Closing: 09/13/2016
Salary: Paid internship, based on class standing and major
- Must currently be majoring in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have at least 30 hours of completed coursework
- Must have a 2.75 GPA
- Must be a Full time student
- Must be at least 18 years old
*To be considered for an internship you must list your GPA and Anticipated Graduation date on your resume.*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply online at https://www.tva.com/Careers
6/20/16……………………………Nursery Workers Needed
Nursery workers needed at local church for 1-2 hours Saturday mornings. We need 4-6 dependable, consistent, responsible young people to care for and nurture our children during a Saturday morning church service downtown.
Applicants must pass a background check and interview and submit reliable references in regards to childcare. Duties involve mostly the basic care and entertainment of 5-15 children between 0-6.
Must be able to commit to every Saturday without conflicts. Pay is $25 flat for 1-2 hours.
Please send resume and a description of why you’re qualified to work with children to email@example.com. "
6/17/16............ Preschool Teachers - Creative Learning Academy
Creative Learning Academy is currently seeking preschool teachers in the Chattanooga area. Applicants must be dependable, professional, and have a passion for teaching young children. Experience is preferred.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 708-7696.
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com
6/17/16............ Part-Time Security - ERMC
Headquartered in Chattanooga, ERMC is a leading facility service provider seeking people who enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and share our commitment to superior customer service.
We are currently searching for part-time Central Monitoring Center Operators. Our staff monitors and operates security cameras to detect and dispatch protective services or other personnel to our clients’ premises in the event of security/safety incidents.
Position requires successfully passing a criminal background investigation.
If you are a responsible and observant individual, apply in person at our office:
6148 Lee Highway Suite 300 Chattanooga, TN 37421. Go to the third floor and ask for and application for CCTV.
6/16/16............... Podiatric Medical Assistant
Podiatry office looking for someone that is proficient in computer skills and willing to learn electrionic health records software. We are willing to train as long as the right person is willing to learn. You must be punctual and able to be at work as scheduled. The right person must also be patient in working with elderly patients. We are willing to work with your schedule. This job is ongoing and could lead to a permanent position for a candidate that shows willingness to learn and develop skills in the Podiatric medical field.
To Apply: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6/14/16………………….Jobs at Rock City, Inc.
Below is a list of available positions for See Rock City, Inc. Click on each position title for a full job description.
- Admissions Partner
- Big Rock Grill Lead Partner
- Cafe 7 Cook
- Cafe 7 Dishwasher / Prep Cook
- Cafe 7 Food Runner
- Cliff Terrace Food Lead Partner
- Clumpies Ice Cream Maker, Part Time
- Clumpies Partner
- Clumpies Team Leader
- Food Service Partner
- Incline Partner
- Landscape Partner
- Operations Partner
- Retail Partner
- Seasonal Stands/Special Events Lead Partner
- Starbucks Barista
- Starbucks Lead Partner
- Starbucks Team Leader
To apply for these positions, please fill out our Employment Application online at http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city/current-openings/.
6/13/16………………..Video Production Technicians – Unity of Chattanooga
Two immediate openings for part-time video production technicians. Roles include the operation of four remote control cameras, switching a live program and working as a technical director for the live production. Training provided.
Work is on Sunday from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm, three Sundays a month. Training pay is $10 per hour, increased to $12 per hour with completion of the initial skills training. Technical directors are paid $15 per hour.
This is a team environment. Reliability is a must. Video experience and/or video production training preferred. Will consider applicants who have an interest in mastering video production skills.
6/10/16…………………….Full or Part Time Graphic Designer – Cityscope & HealthScope Magazines
Publisher of Cityscope and Healthscope magazines is seeking a part- or full-time graphic designer to join our growing staff. Both experienced designers and recent graduates are welcome to apply. Flexibility, time-efficiency, attention to detail, and a willingness to learn are imperative.
Skills and Qualifications:
- more than one year of experience in layout design OR strong portfolio
- strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on InDesign,
Photoshop, and Illustrator
- proven knowledge of design fundamentals: design theory, typography, and branding
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (preferred)
- previous experience working for a magazine (preferred) strong working knowledge
of WordPress (preferred)
Interpersonal Skills & Work Ethic:
- ability to work well with others and take constructive feedback
- ability to juggle multiple projects and meet same-day deadlines in a
- extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- a sense of enthusiasm, passion, and commitment
- ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- flexibility and ability to take direction following design/branding guidelines
- designing editorial layouts for eight distinct publications; includes both features
- collaborating with sales team on ad design for clients
- editing photos for designed articles and ads
- managing all content for WordPress-based website
- assisting with photography where needed
How to Apply: Send a resume and examples of your work/link to an online portfolio to email@example.com.
6/9/16……………….Keeper Apprentice: Camel Rides – Chattanooga Zoo
The Zoo is looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist in the running the zoo's camel ride exhibit. This individual will interact with the public and animals on a daily basis, will be responsible for the daily training and husbandry of the camels, and assist guests with riding the zoo's camels.
Seasonally this position will assist with other animal areas or other departments
in the zoo as assigned. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter
who is interested in working with animals, large hoofstock in particular
The Chattanooga Zoo is a member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace program, a pre-employment drug test and a back ground check will be performed.
All applications are taken online, through the Chattanooga Zoo’s website. To apply, or for more information please visit the Chattanooga Zoo’s website: http://www.chattzoo.org/about/employment.
6/9/16………………Part Time Preschool Music, Theatre, and Art Teachers
Chattanooga preschool is currently looking for part time preschool music, theatre, and art teachers. We are trying to outsource for our students to be able to have extracurricular activities.
It would be a couple of hours a week for each position. Flexible hours and ideal for a college student.
Apply for one, two, or all three positions. Must be able to apply a background check.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CLA position."
6/7/16………………..Home Helpers Needed at Home Care Chattanooga
At our company, we are a close knit team and we rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality home care possible. We only hire committed, professional caregivers who love working with the elderly. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same level of passion from every team member.
Only apply if you can live by our high standards of care and want to be challenged daily. Please do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get by in the short team. However, if your purpose is to find a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others, we would love to meet with you.
- We have daytime, evening and weekend shifts available.
- Must have dependable transportation, insurance and a valid driver’s license.
- Compensation: to be discussed
- WEEKLY PAYCHECKS
6/7/16…………………….Part Time Cashier – Sugar’s Ribs on the Ridge
We are looking for part time cashiers to work at Sugar's Ribs on the Ridge.
Shifts are available in the morning from 8am-4pm and from 4pm-close (approx 10:30pm Sunday-Thursday and 11:30pm Friday and Saturday).
Applicants should apply in person Monday-Thursday between 10 and 11am or 2-5pm.
6/7/16…………….Customer Service Rep/Sales Associate – The Uniform Shop
The Uniform Shop in Hixson is looking for an energetic, customer-focused sales associate to join our team. We sell clothing and associated tools for the medical and health professions.
We are looking for part time associates to work approximately 25-30 hours per week over 5-6 days per week, including some Saturday hours. Pay is $8.25/hour to start.
Please call Karla at 423-870-8610 or email your resume to Charles at email@example.com.