Full Time Job Listings
1/28/15………Full Time Nanny
I am looking for a full time nanny (Mon-Thurs 8-7) for a 3 month old boy and a 2 year old girl. Would love to find someone fun, energetic and active.
Must be a non-smoker, have own transportation, be great with kids, and punctual. Education background preferred.
Please email resume to Marcieahampton@gmail.com
1/27/15…………Legal Assistant/Paralegal at Downtown Law Firm
Chattanooga law firm is seeking a legal assistant/ paralegal to provide administrative support and assistance with legal research.
Job duties include:
- Answering and directing phone calls in a polite, professional manner
- Taking detailed messages
- Maintaining attorneys' calendars and scheduling appointments
- Generating invoices
- Processing accounts receivable
- In office filing
- Filing pleadings at various courthouses
- Preparing trial exhibits and notebooks
- Preparing pleadings
- Drafting correspondence
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/Email)
- Communication and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and positive work ethic
If interested, please respond with resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1/26/15………Front Desk Position at The Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place-Vision Hospitality Group.
This is a "people-person" position, requiring you to have excellent customer service skills, a clear telephone voice, and basic accounting skills.
This position is for the 1st shift (7am-3pm) on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as some 2nd shifts during the week (typically 3 pm-11 pm). Scheduled days will vary, so open availability is a requirement.
Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a drug test and background check, and be able to stand for long periods of time.
Please email resume and contact information to email@example.com and click on link below to complete the assessment. (YOU MUST DO ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED!)
1/26/15………Curriculum Development Assistant (full or part time) – Virtual Village
Growing educational technology company is looking for someone to expand its capacity in the areas of online course development and delivery. Certified teachers with strong technology backgrounds or someone with experience in Adobe elearning creation tools and/or course development experience in various learning management systems is ideal. Hours are flexible but would offer full-time placement for the right candidate.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Savvy with technologies of various kinds (computers, tablets, smartphones)
- Background in online learning in some capacity
- Friendly, positive, and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed-oriented and efficient in work methods
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in technology field a plus
- Teaching certification a plus
- Hourly wage, based on experience
- Minimum of 21 hours per week.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
1/23/15………Assistant to Office Manager (Hixson)
Assistant to Office Manager of an Optometric Practice in Hixson TN
Monday -Thursday while training, leading to full time Monday- Friday
Duties include optical sales, wide variety of clerical, bookkeeping and inventory related tasks.
Experience in management or optometric field is a plus. Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
Send resumes to email@example.com
1/20/15……….Broker at Logistics Made Simple
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Our hours are from 8am to 5pm. You must arrive at 8am or you will be written up. Please see the policies and procedures manual. The POD leaders will enforce this issue.
- Plan your work for the day each morning. POD leader will manage the group. Discuss
what needs to be booked, tracked, traced etc…
- Make 75 calls per day to customers and or carriers to solicit new business or to book, track and trace loads. Emails do not count!
- Make warm and cold calls to businesses/carriers soliciting freight.
- Make sure all carrier packets are signed and returned for each load and entered into broker plus. LTL AND TRUCKLOAD
- Do a carrier performance report after you book each carrier to make sure they have been in business at least 6 months and have a rating of C or better. They also need to have proper insurance coverage that is up to date!
- Before entering a new customer or carrier power search their MC # to make sure they are not already in our system to avoid duplication.
- All New Customers must fill out a credit app and it must be submitted to Rachel Privett for approval before the 1st load is booked. Any loads booked prior to credit approval will not pay out commissions to the broker.
Broker Growth Plan
- 0-90 Days (Probationary period)
- Training and learning to do their job
- Must ramp their business up and work towards hitting 5K GP quota in under 6 months.
- Must be at 10K in GP before or at their 1 year anniversary.
- They need to be at 20K in GP on or before their 2 year anniversary.
- The plan is to hire another broker for the POD when that broker hits 15K-20K per month.
Email resumes to Bwilson@logisticsms.net
1/14/15…………Sales Associate I – Raymond James & Associates
Under limited supervision, uses intermediate skills obtained through experience and training to assist Financial Advisors and provide clients with quality service. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform a variety of non-routine tasks with limited decision making responsibility. Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries.
- Researches client and security information through the back office system.
- Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts.
- Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
- Creates and maintains records and files.
- Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules and regulations.
- Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software programs.
- Assists Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including seminars, etc.
- Receives and processes securities.
- Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
- General office practices, procedures, and methods.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Analyzing to be able to research account information.
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction information.
- Work independently.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) to five (5) years securities industry or related work experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
To apply for this job, please visit www.ramyondjames.com/careers and search for job# 1403354.
1/14/15……… Sales and Customer Service Representative – Two Men and a Truck
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a Sales and Customer Service Representative and discover the opportunities for growth. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. Approximately more than one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
In this role, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You will ensure a world class service and sales experience as you provide moving quotes and answer questions about our products and services.
- Recommend and sell solutions according to customer's needs for moving services, boxes, supplies and equipment by asking open ended and probing questions
- Enter, schedule and coordinate customer moves
- Prepare and accurately complete all required paperwork
- Follow up with customers post-move to ensure satisfaction
- Proactively resolve customer concerns, complaints or customer service issues
- May participate in other sales, marketing and networking activities in addition to charitable move coordination
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations. As a sales and customer service representative, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience preferred; 6 months sales experience in an upselling, inside sales, service or retail sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to go above and beyond for our customers
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Basic computer literacy
- Intermediate typing skills
- $10.00 per hour plus weekly sales commission
- 40 hours per week
Please apply online at: https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/job-opportunities
Please be sure that you apply for the Sales and Customer Service Representative – Chattanooga, TN position and attach your resume
1/14/15……..Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employees at Cabela’s
Opening Soon in Fort Oglethorpe, GA!
The World’s Foremost Outfitter is expanding and is hiring Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employees to join our Fort Oglethorpe Retail Store, scheduled to open Spring 2015.
Positions available in all departments, including:
- Gun Counter
- Customer Service
Apply online at www.cabelas.jobs and view Job #18655BR.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives. BGC and Drug Testing required. BGC and Drug Testing required.
This is a full-time, permanent position (Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30 pm). Our office is located 5 minutes north of downtown Chattanooga at the bottom of Signal Mountain. We have been in practice for 18 years and our focus is family wellness. We see all ages of patients, from newborns to ninety. The chiropractic assistant will be responsible for scheduling, answering phone calls, explaining insurance benefits, assisting patients through the office, filing, helping to fill our history forms, inventory, light cleaning, and holding babies.
Our ideal employee would be health-conscious (non-smoker), great with people, able to use a computer, able to think/act independently and conscientious in details.
Please call (423) 322-7898 and leave your name, phone number and the best time to call.
1/13/15…………..Full or Part Time Valet Attendants Needed – PMC Parking Management Company
Due to expansion we are hiring people to work 25-40 hours per week (Full or Part time) to work as Valet Attendants. We are located at 979 East Third Street, Erlanger Hospital
Starting time for shifts will be from 4:45 am-9:00am or 4:45pm for restaurant accounts.
Hourly pay range is $7.25 - $9:00 per hour, plus tips.
To work for PMC you MUST:
- Drive a STICK SHIFT TRANSMISSION (Do NOT apply if you can NOT PASS this driving test)
- Embrace and provide high quality customer service
- Stand and run to and from vehicle parking multiple times during a shift
- Be Clean shaven – No facial hair – No visible tattoos or body piercings
- Dress in PMC Uniform for all shifts
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability find assignments in and around the Nashville area
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- MUST have a VALID driver’s license
To learn more about this position or to apply email Keenan Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-310-2658
1/13/15……………Account Rep/Project Manager – Premier Surfaces
Premier Surfaces is the South's leading source of custom countertops. We are currently hiring self-motivated project managers. We offer a great work environment (ranked #20 out of Atlanta Magazine's TOP PLACES TO WORK), competitive pay scales based on performance and an outstanding growth potential. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join our winning team!
Qualified candidates must:
- Be competitive & understand a sense of urgency
- Have a goal-oriented drive to be successful
- Have an open mind for advanced learning / coaching
- Have excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Have a clean background
- Be a high-energy performer
- Positive attitude is a must
- Proven record of success in a project management environment is a plus
We make all hiring decisions based on a combination of skill, personality, and how well perspective candidates fit into our culture and share our company values : FAMILY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, INTEGRITY, POSITIVE ATTITUDE, AND TEAMWORK.
- VIP treatment to all customers
- VIP treatment to all coworkers
- Meeting or exceeding project management goals / quotas
- Building and / or maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Overseeing projects success from beginning to end
- Quoting / Estimating / Bidding jobs
- Attending / participating in all meetings / training
For additional information on Premier Surfaces, please visit our website: www.premiersurfaces.com
For consideration, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
Please, DO NOT APPLY IN PERSON OR CALL.
1/12/15 – Store Managers at Mapco
MAPCO is looking for the next generation of business leaders. MAPCO Store Managers have the opportunity to learn the retail industry, enhance their leadership style, and grow quickly within the company.
A MY MAPCO management professional will build, train, and develop a team that will manage day to day store operations while providing a consistently superior customer experience. Store Managers are accountable for sales, operations, and results in their store and have the unique opportunity to operate the store in an entrepreneurial atmosphere…
If you are interested in growing your professional career with MAPCO, we invite you to share in our success and enjoy this distinct career opportunity. Apply online at www.mapcoexpress.com.
Heart of Dixie Brokerage– A Division of R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc. located in Chattanooga, TN
- Full time position (Salary + Commission)
- Health Benefits
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Fast paced environment
- Looking for dedicated and hardworking individuals
- Job involves multi-tasking
- Job includes managing the daily operations of a freight brokerage, tracking shipments, negotiating with freight carriers and handling customer questions.
- Brokers may be involved in prospecting for new clients, securing transportation, matching carriers with customers and maintaining positive customer and carrier relations.
Contact Rob Hemrick at 423-702-0171 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1/9/15………. ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER TRAINEE (ASM-T) - Walgreens
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Our Assistant Store Manager in Training (ASM-T) Program offers a unique development opportunity where you are trained to be a leader in a Walgreens store! Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive, leadership program that will equip you to become a Walgreens Assistant Store Manager, and then a Store Manager, and from there — depending on your career goals — move into higher levels of retail management at Walgreens. Our ASM-T participants may remain in the program for up to 2 years receiving on-going development to prepare for an advancement opportunity. Some areas have been identified to have a greater need for leadership roles, so with successful performance there is a possibility of advancing within 16 weeks. The pay rate for this position ranges between $15.50 - $17.00 per hour. At Walgreens, you will find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the store manager, oversee the operation of a Walgreen store
- Monitor and analyze the customer service provided by team members and offer feedback and coaching
- Greet customers and clinic patients, and offer assistance with products and services
- Model and share customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints and help respond to customers’ special needs
- Supervise the operation of store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members
- Perform and supervise merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions
- Supervise the receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise
- Receive exposure to analysis of financial & performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic
- Ensure training of team members and provide coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and one year of retail supervisory experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior retail supervision experience
- PTCB Certification
Please apply online at www.walgreens.jobs.
1/8/15………Full or Part Time Preschool teacher needed
Church-based non-profit childcare center/preschool seeks an experienced assistant preschool teacher, full- or regular part-time.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and significant experience working with young children in a group setting. This position requires creativity, kindness, patience and an understanding of the preschool age child.
We offer an excellent work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. We are open M-F 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., so work hours will fall sometime within that range.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written. This is a fairly active job physically, and requires lifting children on occasion, so general strength and endurance are needed.
Teachers must undergo fingerprinting and background checks, and should provide excellent, verifiable references.
This position will begin promptly. Pay based upon education/experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
1/8/15………Quality Assurance Technician – MFG Chemical
The position if for 2nd shift, so the hours will be 3pm – 11:30pm Monday through Friday.
We require at least two years of college math and science, including at least General Chemistry or General Biology. We prefer applicants have taken two semesters of Organic Chemistry as well as Calculus, but these are not required. Someone with prior laboratory experience including a familiarity with wet chemistry methods is preferred. A good candidate will possess critical thinking skills and be a quick learner. We are looking for someone who is analytical, responsible, and organized. Applicants must be able to work under minimal supervision, and be confident in making decisions while under pressure.
QA technicians are responsible for performing a wide range of analytical tests. This includes wet chemistry as well as instrumental analysis. Technicians are responsible for approving finished products, confirming raw materials, and verifying bulk shipments. It is also the responsibility of QA Techs to clean the labs and maintain the equipment.
There is a pre-employment physical that includes a Pulmonary Function test and a Drug Screen.
Applicants should contact Charles Strange by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1/5/15…………Engineering Intern - ATDynamics
Position Overview: ATDynamics is seeking a full or part time Engineering Intern for hands-on prototyping and SolidWorks experience. The candidate will work directly with the Director of Advanced Engineering, playing a key role in supporting the company's flagship product, the TrailerTail® as well as new endeavors. This position is ideal for someone looking for a different challenge each day, see the inner-workings of a start-up company, and embrace a higher-level of responsibility and accountability. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and has the energy and desire to make a significant impact in a small, fast-growing company.
About ATDynamics: Advanced Transit Dynamics, Inc. (ATDynamics) is a high growth CleanTech company working to build a more efficient and sustainable global freight transportation industry. Founded in 2006, the company invented and commercialized the TrailerTail®, the first successful rear-drag aerodynamics technology for semi-trailers. The TrailerTail® streamlines airflow at the rear of the trailer, folds elegantly to enable cargo access, and has the potential to deliver over $4 billion in fuel savings and reduce carbon emissions by 10 million metric tons annually on a global basis.
Location: SE Operations - Chattanooga, TN
Length of Internship: 10 week minimum with start dates available throughout the calendar year beginning immediately
Compensation: Monthly stipend
- Project Ownership – Lead one or more specific product design initiatives from start to finish
- Assist engineering team on completion of longer term product design initiatives
- Hands-on rapid prototyping with hand tools
- Use SolidWorks Part, Assembly, and Drawing files extensively
- Use Microsoft Excel extensively as a design, optimization, and tracking tool
- Contribute unique ideas and influence the design work of others (you'll also get to receive and implement ideas from others)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will thrive in a fast-moving start-up environment, but will also bring engineering and process discipline
- Wants to identify and solve problems on a daily basis
- Has SolidWorks experience (or exposure)
- Possesses a strong initiative and work ethic
- Manages time effectively
- Exhibits strong attention to detail
- Frequent Microsoft Excel experience and can self-teach new formulas quickly as needed
- Desires to work and grow in a demanding, fast-paced, start-up environment
12/31/14………..B2B Sales Representative (Full or Part Time) – Text Request
We are looking for sharks. Young professionals, hungry for an opportunity without a ceiling. The Text Request B2B Sales Representative is the starting position. This entails cold calls, lead management, webinar demonstrations, and outside the box thinking. The job requires an individual have impeccable diction, relentless drive, and quick wit. While the jobs initial aspects are not glamorous, the big picture is what we're after. As a member of our highly competitive Sales Team you will be part of a national sales push, and in turn be eligible for promotions to the director and officer levels as well as company profit sharing.
The driving incentive for this position is the opportunity we offer. As a lean start-up company our promise is that as we grow, you grow. Also, please understand that while this position is defined as a B2B Sales Representative, as a small company there may be additional responsibilities outside of the Sales department.
Because we do not plan for the individuals hired remaining at this initial position long we are starting the pay structure at $10per/hr. There will be daily and weekly bonuses based off performance, and promotions within the first 90 days. We will accept part time applicants for the position, but are primarily seeking full time applicants.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME: James@textrequest.com
12/30/14.............Full or Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
Fish Window Cleaning is growing! We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary. We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth. You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
12/29/14............Entry level Management Trainee - Laxamentum Business Concepts,Inc
This position is designed to develop entry level professionals into leaders to manage one of our new locations. We train through one on one coaching, teamwork, peer advising, and hands on business experience.
All team members in this position begin as an entry level account representative. In the entry level we teach the trainee all of our company marketing techniques, product knowledge and sale pitches for the various products and service we market for our client, They are expected to take this training and provide excellent customer service. This business experience is irreplaceable in the development of the manager in training.
- Be the face of our client and ensure quality, standards and an exceptional level of customer service.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Understanding of company capabilities and service along with understanding of customer needs then effective communication all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales while learning to become a manager. Duties will include making sales presentations, training and developing, and management development.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions.
- Assist in the coaching and development of fellow coworkers as they advance through the management training program.
- Eternal student; always learning and developing to better serve the client, customer and themselves.
This is an Entry Level Position; it is a Management Training Program so everyone is cross-trained in every aspect of business and only promoted based on their merits.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Must want advancement opportunities
- Enjoyment of an autonomous environment
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner with a great student mentality
- Ready to have fun and enjoy work
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, our HR person will get back to you ASAP.
12/29/14………..Construction & Maintenance Services Plumber – Tennessee Aquarium
CMS Plumber: This is a full time non-exempt position. The successful candidate will report to the Facility and Safety Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to perform plumbing related tasks on aquatic life support systems, facility sanitary systems, heating & cooling systems and other mechanical equipment. Assist other CMS trades personnel with construction and maintenance related projects at Aquarium operated facilities.
Required Qualifications: Applicants must have formal training in commercial and industrial plumbing, a City of Chattanooga Journeyman Plumbers license and a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. Good knowledge of fluid hydraulic pumping systems. Have the physical ability to lift up to 60 pounds. Dependability and the ability to work weekends is a must. A minimum of two years work experience as a journeyman plumber in a construction or maintenance environment. Applicants must pass a post hiring physical and lung capacity test required for approved use of a respirator.
If you are qualified and would like to apply for this position, please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out an application at the IMAX Center reception desk.
The Tennessee Aquarium/3D IMAX Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
12/17/14………….Financial Representative – Northwestern Mutual
A career that allows you to make an impact on others with tons of growth potential and flexibility isn’t just a dream. At Northwestern Mutual, financial representatives help people meet their financial goals. They can handle the word ‘no,’ but won’t take it for an answer. In doing so, they build a business that gives them financial independence and time to actually have a life outside of work.
As a financial representative, a typical day may include:
- Digging deep with clients and prospects
- Developing tailored solutions for each client
- Training and coaching from people who know their stuff
- Team meetings to set goals
- Making calls to prospective clients
You just may have found the career for you, if:
- You want a company that values varied experiences and perspectives.
- You think hard work should be recognized and rewarded.
- Teamwork and collaboration are important to you.
- You are looking for a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- You want to work for a company with exceptional financial strength* and whose values match your own.
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers.
We hope you have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a four-year college or university. It’s also a plus if you have strong interpersonal skills, and are a self-starter who is motivated and has had personal success.
To learn more contact: Suzanne Bidek at Suzanne.Bidek@nm.com or at 423-385-1404.
12/17/14……….Full Time Counselor – Tri-State Treatment
Tri-State Treatment is an opioid treatment facility dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and opiate addiction regain control of their lives. We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience. Tri-State Treatment is currently searching for a Full-Time Counselor. Candidates must be able to work early morning hours and available to work some weekends. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Candidate will provide direct care in determining patient’s status and issues by interviewing them, obtaining personal information and medical history.
- Designs treatment and rehabilitation program by using their knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency and counseling, while tailoring the process based on patient’s needs.
- Modifies treatments by maintaining case history and progress notes while observing their patients.
- Restores patients to productive roles by educating them about available community based organizations, and social and employment services.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma. Some college completed is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong typing and proficient computer skills.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls.
12/17/14………..Exhibitions Preparator – Hunter Museum of Art
The Hunter Museum of American Art seeks an Exhibitions Preparator. This position works closely with the Chief Preparator in the installation and deinstallation of all exhibitions throughout the Hunter campus and offsite.
The Preparator supports the protection and display of works of art, facilitates the movement of art throughout the museum campus, and should have basic carpentry, painting, framing and mount-making skills. Knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop is a plus. This position is part of a six member Curatorial department and will work closely with both curators and registrars.
The successful applicant will have two-three years of gallery or museum installation experience, knowledge of best practices in art handling and practical experience in painting, lighting technology, woodworking and mount fabrication. The applicant must be able to climb ladders, use lifts, scaffolds, forklifts and be comfortable in a variety of working conditions. Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. The Hunter campus is large and a lot of walking is often required in this position.
This position is full time, salaried with benefits [health insurance, vacation days, retirement].
Education: HS Diploma accepted; BA preferred
To apply: Please send a resume and three references to:
Hunter Museum of American Art
10 Bluff View
Chattanooga, TN 37403
12/16/14……..Cabela’s is Opening Soon in Fort Oglethorpe, GA!!!
The World’s Foremost Outfitter is expanding and is seeking exceptionally talented Retail Management Professionals with a passion for the outdoors, to join our Fort Oglethorpe Retail Store, scheduled to open in Spring 2015.
Now Hiring Retail Management Professionals
- Senior Operations Manager (#18030BR)
- Senior Hardlines Manager (#18035BR)
- Senior Softlines Manager (#18036BR)
- Backend/Inventory Manager (#18031BR)
- CLUB Membership Manager (#18032BR)
- Customer Experience Manager (#18029BR)
- Firearms Department Manager (#18043BR)
- Gun Library Manager (#18044BR)
- Marketing Manager (#18033BR) (Bachelor’s Degree Required)
- Fishing/Fly/Marine Sales Manager (#18037BR)
- Hunting/Archery/ATV Sales Manager (#18039BR)
- Casual Clothing/Camo/Gifts Sales Manager (#18038BR)
- Bargain Cave/Footwear/Camping Sales Manager (#18040BR)
- Asset Protection Manager (#18034BR)
- Human Resource Manager (#18045BR) (Bachelor’s Degree Required)
We offer a competitive salary, affordable health benefits, 401k plan and generous merchandise discounts.
To view Qualifications and Requirements and Apply online go to www.cabelas.jobs
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives.