Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
Looking for a receptionist/office assistant to perform multiple daily tasks for a rapidly growing company.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering and monitoring phone calls
- Directing foot traffic
- Requesting warranty authorizations
- Managing accounts receivable
This is a full time position Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
For additional information or to forward a resume, please inquire using: Office Phone – 423.892.2028 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2/8/16…………………….Permanent Substitute / Afterschool Head – The Montessori School
We are looking for a responsible, fun loving, and professional person to work 40 hours a week in a dual role: 9:45-2:30 substituting / assisting in our elementary / middle school classrooms and 2:30-5:45 overseeing our afterschool program for children 2-12 years.
Pay is $9-12 / hr
This is a great job that allows you to work inside helping children learn and play outside helping the same children have a fun afternoon!
To apply, please send you resume to email@example.com
2/8/16……………Guest Services Ambassador
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK BY BECOMING PART OF THE CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO TEAM!
The Chattanooga Choo Choo’s Guest Services Department is seeking full-time Guest Services Ambassadors. Individuals will engage guests and fulfill guest requests to enhance the guest’s experience.
Solid customer service background and computer skills (tablet use and Windows-based systems) required. Individuals will also assist in front desk and reservations duties.
Must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR. Position is full-time, hours vary.
Visit www.choochoo.com for more information on our hotel and facilities.
Apply in person or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2/2/16…………………Full Time Childcare Teacher Needed
Church-based childcare center/preschool seeks a full-time, experienced teacher. The ideal candidate should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some experience working with young children in a group setting.
This position requires creativity, kindness, patience and an understanding of the preschool age child.
We offer an excellent work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training.
Candidates need excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Background checks and verifiable references are required.
Please send resumes and/or cover letters to email@example.com.
2/1/16………………….Sleep Technologist – 3rd Shift
UTC Biology/ Premed/Psychology /Chemistry Students with High GPA for Sleep Disorders Center to work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift Job. 7.30 pm to 6 am.
Ideal for those who are taking a gap year and have finished their undergrad. Will train in the field. Flexible work nights. Will have to work some weekends.
This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School and PA school.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2/1/16…………….Accounts Receivables Clerk
American Transportation Management LLC is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk. This is a full time position located at our Cleveland, TN office. Experience in accounting and trucking logistics is required. Position will be responsible for managing accounts receivables including invoicing and analyzing customer’s balances, collecting delinquent balances, and complete reporting to management. ATM, LLC offers competitive pay, benefits, and a professional atmosphere.
Minimum Requirements for Position
- 1 years’ experience in the trucking industry
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Have a working knowledge of credit and collections
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong phone skills and excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills
- TMW experience preferred
- Accounts receivable experience preferred
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
American Transportation Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
They can send their resumes to email@example.com
1/29/16………………Full & Part Time Jobs at Rock City, Inc.
See Rock City, Inc. is gearing up for spring events! We currently have seasonal, part-time and full-time opportunities at Rock City Gardens, Starbucks, R&R Hospitality, The Incline Railway and Clumpies Ice Cream Co.!
- Admissions Partner
- Clumpies Ice Cream Chef
- Clumpies Lead Partner, Part Time
- Clumpies Partner
- Clumpies Team Leader
- Gardens Gateway Lead Partner, Part Time
- Incline Partner
- Operations Partner
- Retail Partner
- Starbucks Barista
For a complete job description and to apply visit www.seerockcity.com
1/28/16…………. Cell Phone Store Counter/Repair person
CPR - Cell Phone Repair, with 200+ national franchise locations has immediate need to fill a position at the store located in Ft Oglethorpe, GA and is accepting applications and setting interviews for a Cell Phone Store Counter/Repair person!
This is a Full time position with retail working hours, competitive base pay and potential to earn profit sharing and bonuses. Will consider part time for the right person.
Candidate must possess good communication skills, positive personality, ability to adapt to changing situations and sales and/or light repair/diagnosis experience (especially in the mobile phone/consumer electronics industry) is highly beneficial.
Apply via email with Resume showing past relative work experience, contact information and references.
Required experience: Cell Phone Sales and/or Repair/Diagnostics: 1 year
Required education: High school or equivalent
1/25/16…………………..Full and Part Time Jobs at Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
The TVFCU has the following positions available:
- Financial Service Consultant/Part-Time/Hamilton County Branch (Location TBD - Within Hamilton County)
- Personal Teller/Part-Time/Downtown Headquarters/ Multiple openings with varying schedules
- Financial Service Consultant/ Downtown Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/Eastgate Branch/ Part-Time (M,W,F,S)
- Branch Concierge/Eastgate Branch/Full-Time
- Financial Service Consultant/Kimball Branch/Part-Time (T,TH,S)
- Financial Service Consultant/Ooltewah Branch/Part-Time (M,W,F,S)
- Financial Service Consultant/Soddy Daisy Branch/Part-Time (M,W,F,S & T,TH,S)
Potential candidates can visit our career center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
1/19/16………………..Entry level Marketing/Sales Person in Fabrication Industry
Description: Company is a quality manufacturer and supplier of sheet metal fabricated components and assembly to various industries such as industrial, air conditioning, automobile, agricultural and others. Company has achieved ISO 9001 certification in the beginning of the year to become more marketable to various industries. Company has about 25 non-union employees with 30,000 sq ft facility with capability such as laser cutting, turret punch, manual and robotic welding, assembly, hardware installation, powder coating and stamping, processing material from 26 ga to ¾” thick. As a part of company management, sales person will be reporting top management directly.
Job functions and skill requirements will include:
- Semi Proficient in Microsoft word, power point presentation and excel and basic computer skills
- Should have very clear and strong vision for the future sales efforts.
- Must be very organized and efficient in leading the sales and marketing efforts
- Stay involved continuously during entire cycle of marketing to a customer from beginning till closing of sales. Use the existing company resources and people to get the information needed. Sales person is not expected to do the quote calculation.
- Be able to continuously make new customer connections thru different sales channel.
- Should be able to make cold calls persistently to new potential customers.
Salary would be based on experience and skills.
Submit your resume on Saul.Patel@gmail.com
1125 E13th St.
Chattanooga, TN 37408
1/19/16………………………….Retail Firearms Department Manager – Cabela’s, Ft. Oglethorpe
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Retail Firearms Department Manager at our Fort Oglethorpe retail store.
Responsible for managing and providing leadership to the Gun Counter, NICS and Firearms Compliance Outfitters. The Firearms Department Manager oversees ATF/Firearms to ensure compliance as well as drive sales of new and used firearms to ensure store meets or exceeds projected sales. Provide training and support to outfitters/staff to ensure knowledge and excellent customer service.
Assures ATF Compliance and all internal policies regarding the selling and handling of Firearms are adhered to. Follows up to verify employees are trained and only authorized employees sell Firearms. Trains and coaches employees on a regular basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee sales floor in order to promote and meet sales goals/objectives for firearms while maintaining compliance They are also responsible for overseeing the safety handling of firearms.
- Ensure ATF Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as compliance with Federal, State and local regulations. Ensuring compliance with all Firearms related paperwork (paper and electronic 4473, ATF F 3310.4).
- Appropriately staff, train, performance management and scheduling of all Gun Counter, NICS and Firearms Compliance Outfitters. Must supervise daily activities and set departmental direction to ensure results meet corporate inititavies (Customer Service, Goals, Sales & Compliance). Complete skills validation and training completion of Gun Counter, NICS and Firearms Compliance Outfitter positions. Assue all firearms safety guidelines and regulations are trainied and followed at all times.
- Responsible for inventory control/ad review to ensure proper on-hand counts and in-stock position to meet the needs of customers.
- Responsible for setting and achieving monthly CLUB card referral goals to provide an added benefit to our customers
- Vocational/Technical School Certificate
- 2 to 4+ years of working knowledge and compliance of the lawful sales of firearms, blackpowder and ammunition and explosives (required)
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Interested students should apply at http://cabelas.jobs/
1/19/16………………..Computer Technician – Lake Winnepesaukah
Lake Winnepesaukah, a 90-year-old, family-owned amusement park, is located in Rossville, Georgia, approximately 10 miles from Chattanooga, Tennessee. We are currently seeking a Computer Technician to assist with computer and network operations.
- Provide general end user technical support for:
- Data communication equipment
- System maintenance, including:
- Component replacement
- Software updates
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in amusement park operations is not required but would be a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong background with computers and Microsoft software.
- Must be able to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physical exertion such as frequent bending, twisting, stretching, stooping, reaching overhead and repetitive lifting.
- Standing and walking for long periods on uneven surfaces and hard flooring.
- Varying work hours, including 6-day work weeks during the operating season.
- Working outdoors in a wide range of weather conditions.
Interested candidates should e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
1/19/16………………………Product and Inventory Specialist
AY Electronics is an online retailer based in Chattanooga that sells smartphones and tablets to customers all around the world. The AYE team is young, dynamic, and motivated – the average age of employees is 26. As an ambitious tech company, we are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our team.
Each member of the AYE team plays a critical role in the success of the company, making a difference daily and in the big picture. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and founder to help define our fast-growing company. As AYE grows, our employees grow with us, and there is high potential for raises and promotions.
Candidates should bring great energy to the workplace and be self-motivated. A knack and passion for technology is a plus. The Inventory and Product Specialist must be able to acquire a functional knowledge of all AYE products, handle a fast-paced work environment, truly care about the customer experience, and meet deadlines. Full training and ongoing support will of course be provided.
Basic duties include:
- Assist in processing, full testing, cleaning and certifying smartphone inventory
- Assist with daily preparation of outgoing sales including packaging and cleaning products
- Work in a team environment to accomplish a variety of ever-changing tasks
- Support the Logistics Manager in day-to-day operations
- Investigative Research and Analysis to identify trends and improve processes
- Exceptional work ethic. “Roll up your sleeves” hard working mentality.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced team environment
- Good Communicator
- Computer literacy
Starting pay: $14/hour
Interested? Please send us your résumé and short letter (200 words or fewer) describing what you are looking for in a job to: email@example.com
1/14/16……………Salesperson - North Georgia Radio Group, LP
Full Time Position (Approximately 40 Hours Weekly)
- Previous Sales Experience Desirable but Not Required.
- Reliable Transportation with Insurance Required.
- Female and Minority Applications Encouraged.
613 Silver Circle
P.O. Box 1284
PH: (706) 278-5511 Ext. 114
FAX: (706) 226-8766
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Georgia Radio Group Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reports To: Process Manager
This position is for a foam fabrication company in North Chattanooga. The position is responsible daily process of pouring of Slab stock foam. This position is also engaged in optimizing the production systems, improving the process by increasing productivity and lowering scrap rates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setting of production schedules to be the most efficient.
- Ability to operate, understand, and troubleshoot chemical process systems.
- Monitor pouring process control using SPC tools.
- Monitor QA results for process control using SPC tools.
- Implement process improvements
- Write and Update Procedures
- Train personnel
- Develop and modify foam formulations that meet customer and organization expectations
- This job requires frequent daily and/or weekend overtime
Some supervisory responsibilities are required. Example: Working in process with hourly personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Technology; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as statistics and use of SPC tools. Ability utilize Microsoft Excel.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
1/7/16……………Assistant Store Manager Trainee (Asm-T) - Walgreens
Walgreens will conduct ON CAMPUS Interviews for this position on February 23, 2016
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We’re taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe’s Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Our Assistant Store Manager in Training (ASM-T) Program offers a unique development opportunity where you are trained to be a leader in a Walgreens store! Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive, leadership program that will equip you to become a Walgreens Assistant Store Manager, and then a Store Manager, and from there — depending on your career goals — move into higher levels of retail management at Walgreens. Our ASM-T participants may remain in the program for up to 2 years receiving on-going development to prepare for an advancement opportunity. Some areas have been identified to have a greater need for leadership roles, so with successful performance there is a possibility of advancing within 16 weeks. The pay rate for this position ranges between $15.50 - $17.00 per hour. At Walgreens, you will find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the store manager, oversee the operation of a Walgreen store
- Monitor and analyze the customer service provided by team members and offer feedback and coaching
- Greet customers and clinic patients, and offer assistance with products and services
- Model and share customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints and help respond to customers’ special needs
- Supervise the operation of store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members
- Performs and supervises merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions of basic department and end stands, display tables, promotional space, etc.
- Supervise the receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise
- Receive exposure to analysis of financial & performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic
- Ensure training of team members and provide coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and one year of retail supervisory experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior retail supervision experience
Please apply through Moc Links for on-campus interview and complete application online at www.walgreens.jobs
1/6/16……………. Ribbon Cutter – Ribbon and Bows Oh My
The Ribbon Cutter is responsible for cutting down larger rolls of product to the correct length in order to be rolled. The primary goal is to complete the work orders distributed by the ribbon assembly manager accurately and in a timely manner. The secondary role of this position is to assist in the packing process of orders to be shipped.
- Cut large spools of product down to correct sizes based on work orders provided by
Ribbon Assembly Manager
- Includes various products and collections
- Pack orders on “CPS” wall – Check Orders, Pack Orders, Ship Orders
- Assemble DIY kits as needed
- Assemble hardware/misc. items as needed
- Ensures the quality of the work
- Minimize errors on cuts
- Packaging products properly and without errors
We are looking for a 25 - 30 hour part time position with pay starting around $9/hour. This could potentially ramp up to a full time position as well.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1/4/16………………………..Dinner Delivered is NOW HIRING Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers!
Looking for Bright and Energetic Individuals with:
- A Neat and Clean Appearance
- A Friendly Attitude
- A Good Driving Record
- A Safe and Dependable Vehicle
- A Cell Phone with Unlimited Texting
- A GPS Device or Cell Phone GPS App
Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers deliver restaurant takeout and to-go orders from over 100 of Chattanooga’s Restaurants to customers’ residences and businesses for Lunch and Dinner, 10:00am – 10:00pm daily.
Dinner Delivered is Chattanooga’s restaurant delivery service, partnered with restaurants such as: Chili’s, Mellow Mushroom, Sticky Fingers, Five Guys, Taziki’s, Tony’s Pasta Shop,
Noodles & Co, T-Mac, and Champy’s Famous Fried Chicken!
Hiring for Part-Time and Full-Time Positions:
- You can work anywhere from 15 to 70 hours a week!
- You choose which shifts you would like to work per week: Lunch, Dinner, or Both!
- You make your own schedule!
You must work at least one Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Dinner Shift per week.
Pay = $10.00 - $15.00 an hour.
You will never make less than $10.00 an hour, and you can make up to $20.00 an hour, or more!
You can choose to work a variety of driving shifts each week, such as:
- 11:00am – 3:00pm, for a Lunch Shift
- 11:00am – 9:00pm, for a Double Shift
- 5:00pm – 10:00pm, for a Dinner Shift
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a professional resume with your applicable skills listed, along with your education and work history, and a list of 3 references to: Employment@DinnerDelivered.com
If your resume is interesting or applicable, the Dinner Delivered management supervisor will contact you for an interview to asses a presentation of your qualifications, abilities, and attitude.
For more information, or to see how the service works, view our website at www.DinnerDelivered.com, and checkout the FAQ.
If you have any questions, you can call us at (423) 634-8899. But to be considered for hiring, you must submit a resume to: Employment@DinnerDelivered.com