Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
4/28/17................Adolescent Community Science and Math Guide, Nature's Way Montessori School, Knoxville, TN
This person will have a high degree of academic freedom and will collaborate with colleagues to create and implement science lessons with small groups of 7th & 8th grade students while incorporating the land and community assets in meaningful work. This person will also implement the school's math curriculum and continue its development. The applicant will teach creative expression classes (electives) and oversee special projects as they arise. The applicant should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be willing to collaborate with colleagues. Please visit our website and/or Facebook page for additional information about the school.
- B.S. degree in sciences and/or mathematics
- Experience working with adolescents
- Interest in applied science/math & hands-on project management
- AMI Orientation to Adolescent Studies preferred but not required
How to Apply: Email resume, cover letter, and list of references to:
Mary Smith, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Nature's Way Montessori School, 4710 Murphy Road, Knoxville, TN 37918 attn: Mary Smith
4/26/17………………………..Legal Assistant, Immigration Law Firm
Our firm would like to place a job posting for a legal assistant with Calderin & Oliva, P.A. We are an immigration law firm. We are looking for either part-time or full-time (20 hours-40 hours).
We prefer that the applicant be fluent in a foreign language. Prior office experience is not required.
Interested applicants can email their resumes to email@example.com
4/26/17…………………Full & Part Time Jobs at Henpecked Chicken
If you are looking to work in a high-energy, fast paced, positive work environment PART TIME OR FULL TIME, THE HENPECKED CHICKEN IS OPENING IN DOWNTOWN CHATTANOOGA IN MAY! Cashiers, Food Runners /Bussers, Dishwashers, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, and hourly Supervisors
Stop by the store at 405 Market St in downtown Chattanooga Friday or Saturday between 10 AM and 6 PM to fill out an application!
4/25/17…………Lower Elementary Assistant Teacher – The Montessori School
The person in this position assists a Head Teacher with the care of 24 children, 1st-3rd grade.
Hours/Salary: 7:30AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday, $12-$13 an hour, depending on experience
Requirements for job: a love of elementary-age children; an openness to the Montessori philosophy; a willingness to be closely supervised; a willingness to work the school year, long-term commitment needed.
Qualifications needed: high school diploma, Montessori and college experience preferred; classroom experience in an elementary setting preferred; effective communication skills needed, both oral and written.
To apply send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/25/17…………………….Facility Rental Coordinator – Chattanooga Zoo
The zoo is looking for a dynamic individual to fill a facility rental coordinator position at the Chattanooga Zoo. This position will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and implementing all aspects of facility rentals at the zoo, including marketing and advertising to potential clients, booking rentals, writing contracts, acting as a day of liaison, etc.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in marketing or event planning and be an enthusiastic and positive individual who can work with all members of the public. Candidate must be able to work flexible hours on the weekends and evenings as the facility rental bookings necessitate.
The Chattanooga Zoo is a member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace program, a pre-employment drug test and a back ground check will be performed.
All applications are taken online, through the Chattanooga Zoo’s website. To apply, or for more information please visit the Chattanooga Zoo’s website: http://www.chattzoo.org/about/employment.
4/25/17………………….Ribbon Cutter - Ribbon and Bows Oh My, Hixson, TN
The Ribbon Cutter is responsible for cutting down large rolls of product to the correct length in order to be rolled. The primary goal is to complete the work orders distributed by the Ribbon Assembly Manager accurately and in a timely manner. The secondary role of this position is to assist in the packing process of orders to be shipped.
- Cut large spools of product down to correct sizes based on work orders provided by
Ribbon Assembly Manager
- Includes various products and collections
- Pack orders on “CPS” wall
- Assemble DIY kits as needed
- Assemble hardware/miscellaneous items as needed
- Ensure the quality of the work
- Cut only high quality products and notify manager of unsatisfactory product
- Minimize errors on cuts
- Packaging products properly and without errors
- Provide support on other tasks as deemed necessary by Shipping Manager, Ribbon Assembly Manager or Owner
We are looking for a 30 - 35-hour position with pay starting around $9/hour.
We would like to interview and hire someone as quickly as possible.
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com.
4/24/17……………..Toddler Assistant Position
The person in this position assists a Head Teacher with the care of 13 children, aged 14-months to 2 1/2 years.
Hours/Salary: 8AM-4PM,Monday-Friday, $10-11 hour, depending on experience
Requirements for job: a love of small children; ability to lift small children; an openness to the Montessori philosophy; a willingness to be closely supervised; a willingness to work the school year, long-term commitment needed.
Qualifications needed: high school diploma, Montessori and college experience preferred; classroom experience in an early childhood setting preferred; effective communication skills needed, both oral and written.
To apply send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/24/17………………………Resource Development Team Leader
MAKE AN IMPACT EVERY DAY AT UNITED WAY
United Way is transforming our community, fighting for the education, support and stability of all children and families in the greater Chattanooga area. Our diverse and socially conscious team enjoys a supportive, mission-driven work environment where you are engaged every day in impacting lives to build a stronger and healthier community.
Now, we need an outgoing and energetic new member for our resource development team. As part of this team, you will build and advance key relationships with some of Chattanooga’s most prestigious corporations and the people who work within them. You will work collaboratively with colleagues, key volunteers and community partners to create engaging, exciting fundraising strategies to inspire individuals to join United Way in the fight against our most daunting social crises.
To join our team, you'll need to fit our culture, demonstrate superior relationship building and leadership skills and possess a background in business, sales or marketing. You'll need to demonstrate a strong commitment to the work of our organization and willingness to grow your knowledge of United Way and the critical work we do.
United Way of Greater Chattanooga offers an outstanding package of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick time, life and supplemental insurance, retirement plan with corporate contribution, downtown parking, great work hours and family-friendly policies to help you keep your life balanced.
Apply now! Applications will be accepted through May 5, 2017. Please send your resume, with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications to United Way of Greater Chattanooga c/o Recruiting, 630 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402, or by email to email@example.com .
Find out more and see the full job description at www.UnitedWayCHA.org/teamsearch. United Way of Greater Chattanooga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4/19/17……………….Office Assistant Needed
Local Insurance and Investment Agency is seeking a full-time office assistant. The qualified candidate should be discreet, customer service oriented, able to work in a fast paced environment and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. General knowledge of the insurance industry and/or prior clerical experience a plus but not required.
Interested candidates can email, fax or mail your resume. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: (423) 899-2854. Mail: Office Manager 735 Broad St, Ste. 900, Chattanooga, TN 37402
4/18/17………………….Account Executive – WRCB-TV
WRCB-TV is seeking an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE. This is a full-time position requiring the employee to work an average of 40 hours per week.
Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
WRCB TV in Chattanooga, TN is searching for an Account Executive to sell, service accounts on WRCB TV, Antenna TV and wrcbtv.com. At least one year of television, radio or equivalent experience required. Must be a focused self-starter and possess excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
4/18/17…………………Chico’s Assistant Manager Position: Full-time
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Assistant Store Manager is primary responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Retail/ Retail Management 1 year
4/17/17………………………Customer Care Specialist
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years’ experience offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Corporations and law firms all over the world place their trust in Dennemeyer’s Portfolio Services. We work on behalf of our customers in a multitude of industries to carry out patent annuity payments and trademark renewals as well as providing patent and brand management software and services specifically tailored to match each customer’s individual requirements.
We are currently hiring for our office in Chattanooga Customer Care for Intellectual Property Software
- Interaction with our global network of colleagues and customers
- Flexible and welcoming work environment, focused on teamwork and productivity
- Internal on-the-job training via our international team of professionals
- Maintain positive relationship with our software customers
- Consult customers on how our software can best be utilized to manage their brands and inventions
- Update and support our Intellectual Property (IP) Management software, DIAMS iQ, via remoteconnections and occasionally on-site
- Create and customize reports using ComponentOne Report Designer and Microsoft Visual Studio; create mail merge templates using Microsoft Word
- Design workflow scripts using the individual script language included in our software
- Analyze and configure our proprietary software’s Microsoft SQL database
- Continuing education opportunities to obtain certifications through external classes
- Required: Ability to work both autonomously and with a team
- Required: Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Required: Excellent command of verbal and written communication skills
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree, CS (or other IT related) Associate’s Degree, or 2+ years software support experience
- Desired: Experience in Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Word mail merge, and/or PowerShell
- Desired: Experience in a position that focuses on customer service / client care
- Desired: Experience with product demonstration, product training, software implementation and/orproject management
- Advantageous: Experience in Component One Report Designer, .NET, XML, Visual Studio, SoftwareImplementation and/or Windows Server
- Advantageous: Multilingual and/or experience with intellectual property and multilingual
As a key member of the Dennemeyer team, the successful candidate will work with Dennemeyer’s Corporate and Law Firm customers. Compensation is competitive and the successful candidate will have the opportunity and resources for career growth within a quality driven company.
Please apply via e-mail at email@example.com, and answer the following questions:
- What was it about this position that caught your attention?
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for it?
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
**No phone calls please.
4/17/17………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint
Calling all burger and beer lovers! Jack Brown's Beer and Burger Joint is building our FOH and BOH teams for the opening of our Downtown Chattanooga location.
For FOH: Are you passionate about the art and science of craft beer and want to share it with others? Want to learn more about craft beer? How about serving great burgers and having a blast? Then come check out Jack Brown's Some beer knowledge and serving experience preferred.
For BOH: Looking to join a fun, fast-paced burger joint? Are you a wizard on the flat-top griddle? Are you a master on a fryer? Then JB's is the place for you! We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude that can work in close quarters team environment. We do one thing, and we do it really well...Burgers. Flat top grill and fryer experience a plus.
We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement in Tennesee and the surrounding states. Come join our team and be part of our growth!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4/17/17…………………….Full & Part Time Jobs at Food Work Restaurant
Food Works Restaurant is seeking FT/PT line cooks/hostesses/servers to join our team. We offer competitive pay and a flexible work schedule in a casual non-corporate environment. We prefer experienced line cooks and servers but no experience needed for hostesses.
Apply in person between 2:00 and 5:00 Monday through Friday at 205C Manufacturers Road
4/17/17………………Full & Part Time Window Cleaners Needed - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
4/13/17……………….Customer Service Rep - OrthoBanc
OrthoBanc is a growing, family oriented company located in Hixson. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our call center team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a contagious positive attitude, stable work history, a driven and goal-oriented personality, but above all has a heart for customer service. We reward our customer service team with quarterly bonuses and hourly performance differentials after completion of training. With our "Customer Kudos" incentive program you earn gift cards, paid time off and other rewards for our team members who are recognized for outstanding customer service.
Starting pay is $13/hour. Pay increases available throughout the training period, up to $14/hour after the completion of training. Additional pay differential for bilingual (English/Spanish) representatives.
While in training, scheduled hours will be: Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8am - 5pm and Wednesday - Thursday from 10am - 7pm.
After completion of training, scheduled hours will be: Monday - Thursday from 10am - 7pm and Friday 8am - 5pm.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answering incoming calls, e-mail and messages from customers
- Researching solutions, reviewing options and trouble shooting issues
- Update billing information along with personal information
- Activating contracts, processing change requests to accounts, follow-up on past due payments
- Documenting information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions
- 1 year of experience in a call center or related customer service office setting
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Typing and data entry proficiency
- Proper spelling and grammar usage
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in work and with numerical data
- High comfort level with technology
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Completion of criminal background check and a credit report in good standing required
We have an excellent benefits package including company paid medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance and a 401k match after one year of service.
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish speaking) are also needed and encouraged to apply.
Email resumes to email@example.com
4/12/17………………..Manufacturing Associate Level 1 - Hatch Stamping Chattanooga
We are looking for hardworking, driven individuals who can operate and monitor assembly machines as to provide a quality product while meeting production quotas. Production jobs in this classification may include Robotic MIG Weld Operator, CNC Operator, Bender Operator, Resistance Weld Operator, Press Operator, and General Assembly Operator.
The company runs on three shifts: 1st (7am - 3pm), 2nd (3pm - 11pm), and 3rd shift (11pm - 7am). We are currently trying to fill all three positions.
High school diploma or GED is mandatory and must also have reliable form of transportation.
Must also be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical.
Upon passing the 60 - day probation period, all individuals will be eligible to enroll in our medical, dental (free to all employees), STD/ LTD (free to all employees), and life insurance.
Upon passing the 90 - day probation period, you will be able to enroll in our retirement plan and also have 40 hours of paid vacation available to use with supervisor approval.
The starting pay is at $10/ hour with an additional $0.55/ hour if an individual works on either 2nd or 3rd shift. After 90 days an evaluation will be done in which safety, attendance, quality, and production are reviewed; if all areas are satisfactory, then an increase will be given. The top out rate is set at $13/ hour, however, there is room for growth in which more money can be earned for different positions. Everyone is given a fair chance to apply upon availability of such positions.
To begin the hiring process, please complete our pre-employment application by visiting the Hatch Stamping Facility located at: 3700 Modern Industries Pkwy, Chattanooga, TN 37419 (Tiftonia). You can also contact us by calling (423) 582-7728 and ask for Iris Montoya or call Carol Devilbiss at (734) 593-0399.
4/11/17………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Life Maid Easier
Life Maid Easier is now hiring full & part time help for residential cleaning. No nights or weekend work.
Starting pay is $10/hr. Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Bobby Wheeler at 423-503-4265
4/11/17…………………..Teachers Needed – Kids Rock
Kids Rock, Inc. Childcare Center is seeking full-time teachers who are ready to make a difference in young children's lives, who have experience in early childhood education.
Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
Must have at least one full year of experience in early childhood education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience
- Positive classroom management
- Positive and professional communication with parents, children, staff and administration
- Plan and implement daily lesson plans
- Build trusting relationships with children, fellow employees and parents
- Supervise children in a proactive and loving manner
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
4/11/17……………Summer Camp Pool Director Needed – Camp Juliette Low
Manage a pool at Camp Juliette Low, a small summer camp for girls, located on Lookout Mountain. Qualified applicants must be age 21 or older, with lifeguard certification. Should have experience cleaning/caring for a pool and planning/teaching water fun classes. Swim lesson experience is a plus. May 29-July 29, 2017.
4/10/17……………….APPLY TODAY: Summer Day Camp Looking for Life Guards and Summer Camp Counselors!
Camp Big Fish Christian Summer Day Camp is looking for life guards (Chatt locations), lead counselors and counselors.
We want people who love to work with kids and have high energy and are looking to be in fun and engaging work environment (weekly field trips and weekly pool visits/fun and exciting theme days) where you can have a positive impact on young people and build relationships with co-workers that share the same interests. Counselors will have a blast working with other similar aged college counselors. Counselors will have their own group of 8-12 elementary age students.
Full time positions and part-time positions available: open this SUMMER 2017 (all 10 weeks), 7:15am-6:00pm Mon-Fri, locations in Hixson, East Brainerd, and Ooltewah (there are also 3 campuses in Knoxville). Need staff who are desiring to work the entire summer as well as part time positions/sub roles.
Visit www.campbigfish.org for more information and Apply today at http://campbigfish.org/staff-application.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Come prepared to have a fun-filled, exciting, and very rewarding summer!
4/3/17………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Plato’s Closet
Plato's Closet is seeking enthusiastic individuals who love fashion! We have a passion for helping others stay on-trend and on-budget! We offer full and part time positions, a flexible schedule to complement your busy college life, and a great employee discount.
Apply today if you think you'd make a great fit at Plato's Closet! We aren't your typical retail-store. We're locally owned with a fast-paced environment and our staff is unique and fun!
Email your resume to email@example.com if you're interested in applying.
4/3/17……………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Style Encore
Style Encore is an upscale resale shop looking to hire enthusiastic full time and part time employees! We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment, awesome employee discount, and flexible schedules. If you love fashion and enjoy a fun retail setting, apply today!
So...what can you expect at Style Encore?
We buy and sell gently used women's clothing and accessories every day! Our inventory is constantly changing, which means we have to stay up to date on the latest trends and styles! We offer our customers a personal shopping experience and our goal is for every customer to leave happy and anxious to come back. Our staff is like a family where we encourage one another and we have fun while getting the job done!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/3/17……………Now hiring for Full and Part-Time Positions in the office or Work-From-Home opportunities upon completion of training - UNUM
Who we are
We are a forward-thinking Fortune 500 company and the marketplace leader in disability-based products and return to work services. We are a company of people serving people. At Unum, our employees truly make a difference, in the lives of our customers, our local communities and in the success of our company.
Who you are
You are a motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys being on the phone. You have customer service experience, polished communication skills, and a strong desire to help our customers during one of the most difficult times of their life. You are disciplined, computer savvy and eager to grow in an organization that rewards hard work. In this role you will gain valuable business knowledge that will position you for outstanding career opportunities!
Click on the link below to see a short video! Watch Video!
Full-Time Position: Availability between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday through Friday (40 hour work week)
Part-Time Position: Ability to work approximately 23 hours per week with varying shifts between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday through Friday (choose 4 or 5 days/week)
- Must be available 40/hrs week during training (approx 2-8 weeks)
- Training is held from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Must be available to work a 3-6 hour shift on Mondays
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to external customers inquiries with timely and accurate information.
- Follow all documented processes/workflow to enhance customer service and reduce customer effort/operating efficiency.
- Meet or exceed individual performance goals which contribute to the overall goals of the department.
- Utilize resources and tools to accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Accurately navigate through specific system platforms.
- Meet the expectations of the quality/productivity standards.
- Share recommended process improvements to enhance customer service and/or efficiency.
- Continuously acquire knowledge and understanding of the business functions that the role supports.
- Ensure privacy of our customers remains the utmost importance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant business experience required.
- Strong customer service orientation with demonstrated commitment to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment, handling large call volumes.
- Ability to make sound business decisions, which balance customer satisfaction and financial integrity.
- Computer proficiency essential.
- Self-directed with the ability to perform both as part of team and individually.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in a continuously changing environment.
- Solution oriented individual demonstrating critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to seek out developmental opportunities and continuously improve skills/performance.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism through a strong worth ethic that positively influences the work habits of the team.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and consistently meeting goals.
- Meets the standards for this position, as defined in the Talent Management framework.
Unum offers world-class training and development, generous compensation and benefits packages, and a culture built on employee ideas.
Unum provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Email resumes to email@example.com
3/28/17………………………….Customer Service Representative – TRM Insurance
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, TRM insurance may be the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are licensed insurance professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service.
As an intern, full-time employee or part-time employee with our team, you will play an active role as we assist customers in policy selection, the application process, issuing the policy, managing claims and renewing policies. By the conclusion of your internship, you will have a strong understanding of the property & casualty insurance business and will have worked with many outstanding professionals in the field. We are looking to teach prospective employees the trade of insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Entering data into systems for certificates of insurance.
- Assisting with policy comparisons.
- Collecting consumer data for policy quotes.
- Answering incoming calls from current and potential clients.
- Taking photos of local properties for loss control.
- Performing other project work as assigned.
- Pursuing a degree in business, accounting or a related area of study at an accredited college or university.
- An interest in a career in insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
At TRM, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average two promotions within the first three years. At TRM,
- We provide on-going training to help you learn your job
- We encourage professional development through carrier University’s
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
3/24/17…………………..Administrative Assistant III - Mlily USA, Chattanooga, TN
- Candidate MUST be able to speak both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Manage CEO's schedule to ensure efficient time management.
- Schedule routine team meetings, prepare agendas, take meeting minutes & ensure timely follow-up for tasks assigned to the team during meetings.
- Proactively follow-up on outstanding tasks & issues on behalf of CEO.
- Screen & route written & electronic mail & telephone calls for CEO, both internal & external.*
- Prepare clear & well-written communications on behalf of CEO, both within Mlily USA & with outside recipients.
- Prepare & coordinate various reports, presentations & documents within the department by gathering data &/or preparing PowerPoint slides & when required.
- Plan off-site dealings & Mlily USA meetings including site selection, travel budget, meeting minutes & all meeting logistics & communications.
- Prepare, submit & track expense reports & maintain records.
- Monitor departmental travel requests, verify need for travel & approve on behalf of CEO.
- Provide back-up administrative support for upper management, as required.
- Administrative Duties: 5 years
- Human Resources: 5 years
- Business Intelligence: 5 years
- Administrative Support: 5 years
- Mandarin Chinese
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
If interested in this position, call Gregg Layne at 423-805-6878
3/23/17………………………….Catering And Special Events Team Leader – Clumpies at Rock City
Responsible for leading the daily operations of the Clumpies mobile sales operation. This partner performs tasks including, but not limited to, event booking, delivery and setup for catering and special events, leading operations during events as well as assisting in coaching and counseling seasonal Events and Catering partners.
- Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organizations Mission, Cultures, and Values.
- Leads Catering and Special Events team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Handle all bookings and scheduling of the Clumpies carts including correspondence, both written and over the phone with potential guests.
- Delivery and setup of all Clumpies catering equipment for special events.
- Maintain relationships with event planners, caterers and other professionals in pursuit of new catering and mobile sales opportunities.
- In the absence of scheduled events, takes the Clumpies cart out for mobile sales throughout the city in specified locations.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed and enforced at all times.
- Maintains Serve Safe Certification.
- Maintains High Mystery shop scores and coaches other partners to ensure they achieve high scores as well.
- Ensures health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
- Increases sales through effective customer service, product knowledge, and guest correspondence.
- Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss, ensuring all appropriate procedures are followed, including logging deposits.
- Oversees the daily supervision of Clumpies Catering and Special Events partners.
- Addresses guest complaints when necessary.
- Ensures all time and temperature controls are followed.
- Performs cashier duties, serves guests and prepares food as needed.
- Assists in the production of ice cream as needed.
- Assists in wholesale order fulfillment and invoicing as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possesses an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record in order to drive and operate an ice cream truck and trailer.
- Recipient of Serve Safe Certification.
- Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public; read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and one to two years related experience in food service required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to supervise and manage up to 6 partners.
- Ability to stand, use hands, and walk; Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, walk extended distances, work outside, load and unload heavy equipment.
Apply online at http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city/
3/21/17………………Full & Part Time Positions at Blood Assurance
Blood Assurance is currently hiring Telerecruiters and Bilingual (English/ Spanish) Telerecruiters to call on our blood donors to set donation appointments. We have full and part-time opportunities available for students and part-time workers. No prior related experience is necessary. The Bilingual Telerecruiter must have the ability to read and speak FLUENTLY in Spanish.
If you want to support a mission that makes a difference in your community, then please submit an online employment application at www.bloodassurance.org/employment. Blood Assurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco-Free workplace.
3/21/17………………….Wilderness Field Instructor - Four Circles Recovery Center
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, Four Circles Recovery Center utilizes a primitive skill teaching modality, group dynamics facilitation, experiential and academic curricula, and in-depth Master’s-level counseling to assist young adults (18-28 years old) in recovery. We provide a healing environment and introduction to the 12-step process in treating alcohol/drug abuse and addiction. Most clients entering our program display self-defeating behaviors and destructive decision-making patterns, which manifest as substance abuse problems, difficulty in school/work, deteriorating personal relationships, a lack of personal care, and a general loss of control in their lives. FCRC aims to unearth the gifts and talents that have been buried beneath these unhealthy patterns of behavior. We then aim to provide our clients with tools to respond to challenges in a productive, solution-oriented manner. FCRC is an empowerment program and our clients will walk away on their road to recovery more self-reliant, able to sustain meaningful relationships, and possessing a stronger personal integrity.
Treatment teams consist of 2 or 3 Guides (1 Lead and 1-2 Assistants) and a Therapist. Guides are with the clients around the clock; the Therapist meets with clients 1-2 times per week. Work shifts run 8 days on and 6 days off. Clients spend some of their experience at FCRC at the residential part of our program, located at our base facility, and most of their time out in the wilderness. The typical group rotation is 2 weeks in the field and 1 week on base. The therapist engages the clients in deeper-level counseling and works with their parents, family, and significant others. Under the direction of the therapist, guides carry out specific, therapeutic outcomes for all clients and devise strategies for reaching those intended outcomes.
- 21 Years of Age
- Have current Adult CPR and Basic First-Aid Certifications (must be current prior to working with clients). Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas are a plus:
- Experience leading wilderness expeditions
- Experience in a counseling/teaching capacity
- Personal competency with wilderness skills and/or a background in facilitating experiential education
- Personal and/or professional experience in 12-step and addiction therapy
- A commitment to nonviolent, solution-oriented communication amidst challenging interpersonal situations
- A commitment to personal growth and a willingness to learn the 12-step addiction recovery model
The Guide position in a nutshell (Roles vary dependent on guide level):
- First and foremost - have a high investment towards effecting a positive change within client lives and a congruency with our mission.
- Regular clinical training on addiction and recovery
- Participate in orientation training. (Orientation imparts fundamental skills workshops, Non-Violent Crisis Interventions Certification, Anaphylaxis Administration Certification, Documentation Training, etc.)
- Lead 8 day courses of a group of young adults, accounting for 24-hr safety and supervision.
- Participate in 1/2 day, pre-course trainings, mid-course evaluation, and a post-course debriefing. Trainings involve therapeutic strategies, wilderness-skills training, safety, logistics, 12-step therapy, etc.
- Inspire and create self-reliance and personal care standards, insuring client safety and success.
- Employ our wilderness skills modality: primitive fire making, simple traps, leave no-trace camping, simple shelter, map & compass skills, responsible living, etc.
- Work with treatment team to identify client’s patterns of behavior and their underlying, positive intentions.
- Track and guide emotional growth curve of clients through facilitation of an emotional growth workbook.
- Collaborate with Therapist in order to devise practical strategies to re-frame client’s unhealthy beliefs with positive, healthy beliefs.
- Facilitate practice of treatment goals via primitive skills instruction, simulated families, search and rescue techniques, map and compass navigation, team-building initiatives, ropes course, personal reflection activities, journal writing, etc.
- Empower clients to take responsibility for their actions and consequences, make healthy choices, build and maintain strong relationships, and demonstrate community service towards others.
Guide employment is year-round. The work schedule is 8 days on/6 days off. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, performance-based incentives, paid time off, and paid trainings/certifications (e.g. Wilderness First Responder, Wilderness Lifeguard, Level 1 Canoe, LNT Trainer, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention, etc.).
Positions available starting now until all positions are filled.
If interested, please send resume and/or questions to Colin Boggess: firstname.lastname@example.org
3/20/17……………….See Rock City Full & Part Time Jobs
See Rock City has the following full/part time jobs available:
- Fairy Tale Nights Wardrobe Lead Partner
- Café 7 Host/Hostess
- Café 7 Server/Bartender
- Café 7 Cook
- Café 7 Dishwasher/Prep Cook
- Café 7 Food Runner
- Gardens Gateway Lead Partner
- Incline Food Team Leader
- Incline Admissions Partner
- Incline Food Team Leader
- Incline Partner
- Retail Partner
- Landscape Partner
- Admissions/Annual Pass Partner
- Seasonal Stands Lead Partner
For a complete job description http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city/current-openings/
To complete an application visit http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city/employment-application/
3/17/17.......................Full Time Personal Trainer - Personal Training @FitOne
Our facility is looking to add a career-minded personal trainer with a passion for fitness and helping others achieve their fitness goals. We are not your ordinary "make sure they buy more sessions" training facility. Our mission is to impact our community through health and fitness, and that mindset starts with our trainers.
- Plan, guide, and assist clients in their workouts and eating habits to enable them to reach their health and fitness goals.
- CPR/AED certified
- Nationally accredited personal training certification
- Exercise Science degree (complete or in progress)
- 2 years experience (preferred)
To learn more about our facility, please visit ooltewahfitness.com.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
3/14/17……………………..Caregivers Needed at The Shiny Penny Child Care Center
- Mature and dependable
- 18 yrs. of age+
- High School Graduate
- Experienced with infants/toddlers
- Criminal Background Clearance (administered by State of TN @ no charge to applicant)
- Positive attitude and upbeat personality
- Non-smokers only
- Monday thru Friday 10:30am - 6:15pm in Nursery
- Monday thru Friday 2:00pm - 6:15pm in Toddler class
Please respond detailing your experience with infants/toddlers by EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls PLEASE.
3/13/17………………………Retail Supervisor - Safeway
We’re here in your neighborhood, and draw upon your rich culture to make our stores better. We’ve also made it a point to ensure that our suppliers are representative of the communities we serve.
Oversees the operation of a retail store and performs duties to ensure its smooth operation as required. Orients, trains, schedules, monitors and provides direction to store staff and volunteers.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Orients, trains, schedules, monitors, evaluates and provides direction to store staff and volunteers; complete time-sheets and attendance records.
- Promotes the store by performing duties such as placing advertisements in newspapers, on radio and television and attending trade shows.
- Purchases products for sale and purchases supplies.
- Performs product inventory in accordance with established policies and maintains related records.
- Greets and assists customers with product selection.
- Provides information about the retail store(s) and service(s) to members of the public in person and over the phone.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the store by ensuring that maintenance duties are completed by hired cleaners
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Good communication skills, customer service orientated, patience, adaptable, stress tolerance, high energy level, and good integrity.
- To be considered for inclusion in a Retail Supervisor, a candidate must currently be enrolled as a college student or higher, in an accredited institution.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Interested individual should send resume via email to email@example.com