Full Time Job Listings
8/31/15………………..Entry Level Software Developer - CTS
If you could have the perfect job after graduation, what would it be? If you’re looking for a place where you can learn the latest technologies, grow in your career, and still have fun, then CTS is the place for you! We’re seeking entry-level professionals who have a passion for software development and problem solving. When you join our team, you get to jump-start your career by attending our Boot Camp training program during your first several weeks on the job. We’ll teach you our core technologies like C#, ASP.NET, the .NET framework, and SQL Server, as well as our coding standards and methodologies. We care about your career, so we also provide a clearly defined path to help you advance using internal training classes and company-paid certifications. You’ll work with a local team of smart, dedicated people like yourself, and we’ll plan monthly team events so you can have fun, too. Start your career off the right way, and take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
What you’ll do:
At CTS, you get to do more than just sling code; you get to work on diverse projects and participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including Requirements/Design, Development, and Quality Assurance.
- Develop technical prototypes and assist in the creation of software documentation, including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Understand and apply software design patterns
- Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
- Develop software solutions for business problems by leveraging the latest tools, such as Microsoft .NET, Java, and open source technologies
- Develop database, ETL, and reporting solutions by leveraging the latest database technologies from Microsoft and Oracle
- Participate in peer-led engineering and code reviews
- Develop an understanding of the benefits of quality assurance within enterprise software applications
- Assist in the development and execution of test cases and system test plans
What you’ll need:
The most important thing you will need is a passion for learning new things and solving problems, because that’s what we do! As a consultant, you will need strong written and verbal communication skills to work with your team and with our clients. You’ll also need a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a directly related field; exposure to the full software development life cycle using .NET, Java, or PHP; and experience with relational databases.
Our people are our most important asset. We have over 250 employees across 6 different office locations, but we are all one team. Together, we work with Fortune 1000 clients across the Southeast to build custom solutions to their business problems. Every project is unique, and provides new challenges and opportunities to learn from some of the best minds in the business. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, application integration, portals & collaboration, and application lifecycle management. Each of our offices has a fun and unique culture, but we all share the same passion for our work. With our career development program and internal training initiatives, you have all the tools you need to reach your full potential. The rest is up to you! Don’t believe us? Check us out for yourself at www.askcts.com/careers.
- Best Companies to Work for in Alabama, Business Alabama Magazine, 2010, 2011,2012,2013,2015
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Atlanta finalist, 2012- Present
- Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Inc. Magazine, 2011-2012
Visit www.askcts.com/careers to read more about all the perks of working at CTS and be sure to go visit CTS at the Fall Career Day on September 23rd!
CTS will be conducting on campus interviews for this position on October 6, 2015. Apply for an interview on Moc Links by September 28th.
8/28/15………………..ANIMAL SERVICES OFFICER TRAINEE - McKamey Animal Center
JOB LISTING: Animal Services Officer (Trainee) Enforces the City of Chattanooga Codes and Ordinances related to animals. Provides animal protection and educates the public to assure the humane treatment of animals. Officer must be computer savvy with strong skills in time management, detailed and organized with information gathering and use sound judgment when dealing with confidential information. Presents an ability to show a self-confident attitude, maintain personal composure and effectively communicate knowledge with residents and other professionals within an often stressful and emotional environment. Represents the McKamey Animal Center in court with case presentation and testimony regarding charges made against city residents related to local and state animal cruelty laws. Officer must have strong oral and written communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: College degree preferred. Proof of high school diploma is required. Experience in animal protection, investigation, management, administration, shelter operations, military service, law enforcement, criminal justice or public security are required related employment fields. Minimum two years working in an animal related field dealing with people/public.
SALARY: $10.50 per hour/training, $13.00 per hour/commissioned officer.
APPLY with McKamey Application & Resume:
Obtain application online at www.mckameyanimalcenter.org. Submit application and resume to Human Resources, McKamey Animal Center, 4500 N. Access Road, Chattanooga, TN. 37415 or fax to 423-305-6505 or email email@example.com by SEPTEMBER 4, 2015.
All applicants are REQUIRED to complete the McKamey Animal Center application, available online at WWW.mckameyanimalcenter.org.
The McKamey Animal Center conducts criminal background checks on all employees and requires drug/alcohol testing, current tetanus vaccination, an insurable driving record for employment as an officer and residence within Hamilton County. A “day interview” is required for all candidates to allow the Animal Services team and management time to evaluate the potential candidate. This interview process will consist of a ride along with each animal service officer, a written test and an animal cruelty case scenario that will be presented orally. The candidate is paid minimum wage for the “day interview.”
McKamey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
8/27/15………………TL 3 Corrugator – International Paper, Murfreesboro, TN
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
International Paper offers more than just a job. Join us in building a career with an organization that offers competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking hourly, entry level production workers who have the abilities and aptitude to progress to the top job in each department line of progression. This job requires physical exertion in a heavy, industrial environment (examples include: standing, reaching, twisting, exposure to extreme temperatures/ weather conditions, and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Applicants must be able to work in a team environment and must be available to work holidays, weekends, and overtime. Industrial/ Manufacturing or other labor intensive work experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates must successfully complete pre-employment screenings including an assessment test, background investigation, drug screen, reference checks, employment and education verifications, and the requirements of the Immigration Reform Act.
- move or lift heavy objects
- maintain production or work records
- examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- clean rooms or work areas
- adjust production equipment/machinery setup
- clean equipment or machinery
- monitor production machinery/equipment operation to detect problems
- sort manufacturing materials or products
- load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- measure, weigh, or count products or materials
- perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
- signal directions or warnings to coworkers
High school diploma or equivalency is preferred.
Starting rate of pay is $14.66 per hour plus off shift differential.
International Paper offers a very attractive and competitive benefit package.
Those interested in job opportunities with our facility may view additional information about the jobs and apply at the local career center online, or apply online via our website at www.internationalpaper.com. Click Careers / search open positions / highlight “Tennessee”, add Murfreesboro container as keyword, and click Submit, then click the appropriate job and apply.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
8/27/15………..Part Time, Seasonal and Full Time Jobs - Rock City
See Rock City, Inc. currently has part-time/seasonal and full-time opportunities. We are gearing up for our fall events including the Enchanted MAiZE at Blowing Springs Farm, Rocktoberfest at Rock City Gardens, and Blowing SCREAMS Farm – our haunted attraction which is open Friday and Saturday evenings in October!
Positions available are (click on each job to see a description):
- Actors/Performers (Blowing Screams Farm Audition Information)
- Admissions Partner
- Blowing Springs Farm/Enchanted MAiZE Partner
- Cafe 7 Cook
- Cafe 7 Dishwasher/Prep Cook
- Cafe 7 Host/Hostess
- Cafe 7 Server
- Clumpies Ice Cream Maker
- Clumpies Lead Partner
- Clumpies Partner
- Enchanted Garden of Lights Setup Partner
- Grandview Manager
- Retail Partner
- Seasonal Stands Team Leader
- Starbucks Team Leader
Visit www.seerockcity.com for more information and to apply online.
8/26/15…………….Entry level Management Trainee - Laxamentum Business Concepts, Inc
Full Time Position
This position is designed to develop entry level professionals into leaders to manage one of our new locations. We train through one on one coaching, teamwork, peer advising, and hands on business experience.
All team members in this position begin as an entry level account representative. In the entry level we teach the trainee all of our company marketing techniques, product knowledge and sale pitches for the various products and service we market for our client, They are expected to take this training and provide excellent customer service. This business experience is irreplaceable in the development of the manager in training.
- Be the face of our client and ensure quality, standards and an exceptional level of customer service.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Understanding of company capabilities and service along with understanding of customer needs then effective communication all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales while learning to become a manager. Duties will include making sales presentations, training and developing, and management development.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions.
- Assist in the coaching and development of fellow coworkers as they advance through the management training program.
- Eternal student; always learning and developing to better serve the client, customer and themselves.
This is an Entry Level Position; it is a Management Training Program so everyone is cross-trained in every aspect of business and only promoted based on their merits.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Must want advancement opportunities
- Enjoyment of an autonomous environment
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner with a great student mentality
- Ready to have fun and enjoy work
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, our HR person will get back to you ASAP.
8/26/15………………………………Visual Merchandising Leader - Target
Available at Chattanooga North Target
- Coach and review team member performance.
- Maintain and remerchandise Home and Apparel using specific guidelines, tools and process direction from HQ, including filling out of stocks and remerchandising product in empty spaces.
- Stay current on Target’s omnichannel innovations, in order to deliver the right product from the right place for the guest quickly.
- Deliver great guest service by engaging with guests, educating them on products, and selling through all avenues (Target.com, Target App, and Flexible Fulfillment).
We're looking for:
- Demonstrated passion for: style trends in Home and Apparel, sharing your enthusiasm in a retail environment, and providing an amazing shopping experience for guests.
- Ability to work independently, understand and interpret visual merchandising tools and direction, and develop and train others.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests and team members. Prior experience working as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store (overnights, nights, and weekends).
- Must be at least 18 years of age, high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years visual merchandising experience (portfolio, academic, retail home décor sales or similar).
See the rewards:
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
Full-Time Position (40 hours/week)
Apply in store or online at www.Target.com/careers
8/24/15……………….Full and Part Time Host/Hostess & S.A.s Wanted at Easy Bistro
Looking for a gig in beautiful downtown Chattanooga? Well, we’re looking for a sunshiny, professional “officer of happiness” to host at our upscale, fine dining restaurant & some server's assistants as well. Seeking foodies who are cheerful, people-oriented, and ambitious.
Experience is preferred, but we’ll train the right person as well. Enthusiasm for unique, creative food and cocktails is a plus. Our staff consider themselves professionals in the field, so high values are placed on performance standards, as well as camaraderie. Our pay rates reflect those standards, offering some of the highest hourly rates to hosts in the city.
Compensation will depend on experience.
Send a resume for review to: email@example.com
8/24/15…………………Landscape Crew Leader
Full time FALL landscape crew leader position for established North Chattanooga landscape company.
- Running landscape maintenance crew
- Landscape installation of plants, walls, patios, and irrigation
Full time position is from 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday.
8/20/15………….Product Technician – Blood Assurance
Blood Assurance is looking for a part-time and full-time Product Technician to work third shift (11pm-7am). This position will require working some weekends.
Job duties include preparing blood components from whole blood and answering the phone to take orders from area hospitals.
Qualified candidates will be detailed oriented with professional verbal and written communication skills. Advanced computer skills also required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online employment application at www.bloodassurance.org for consideration.
Blood Assurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco Free Workplace.
8/20/15………………….. Professional Client Service Coordinator
Wealth management firm seeks Professional Client Service Coordinator with the ability to work closely with clients and financial advisors, learn industry specific software, and conduct administrative duties for the firm and its professional staff.
Investment industry experience preferred but not necessary. Employer is willing to train the right person who possesses a professional demeanor and appearance, and exhibits an impeccable work ethic. Must be an organized, self-starter with excellent communication skills. Full benefits package offered as this is a career oriented position.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
8/19/15……………………….Full & Part Time Enrollment Specialist – American Exchange, Downtown Chattanooga
Help individuals and families through the Individual Health, Dental and Vision enrollment process from start to finish, in a manner that ensures that each customer receives an insurance product that fits their needs, and does so according to any applicable governing law(s).
- Educate clients on their insurance options on the individual market, including, but not limited to, describing plan cost sharing elements and tax implications, identifying network and non-network providers, and providing information on premium payment methods.
- Provide advice on plan designs that will fit the needs of an Individual or Family.
- Properly enroll individuals in insurance products in compliance with any governing laws.
- Answer inbound calls and screen caller for eligibility.
- Maintain accurate client information in American Exchange CRM system.
- Assist current clients with services issues such as life changing events, billing issues and claim issues.
- Work with Benefit Consultant(s) on implementation details with new employer groups and any escalated service issues within an employer group.
- Performance Standards
- Works well in a team environment
- Projects positive and productive behavior
- Willingness to ask for help when complications arise
- Punctuality in accordance with scheduled work hours
- Prudent scheduling of time off with supervisor
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the market and changes in company goals
- FFM Certification (Can be done on the Job)
- Hold active Health and Life License
- Understanding of basics health insurance terminology
- Degree is not required but preferred
Students can apply by sending their resume to email@example.com
8/17/15………….Full & Part Time Servers - El Monterrey Mexican Restaurant
The job description is working as a server and we need both full and part time servers. We are willing to have a flexible schedule so students can go to school and come to work.
The pay is $2.13 an hour plus tips. Half price on meals except for seafood.
Must apply in person at
531 Signal Mountain Road, Suite # 159
Chattanooga, TN 37405
423 266 6420
8/17/15……………..Logistics Customer Service Representative – R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc., Chattanooga, TN
R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc. is one of the South East’s elite trucking companies. From coast to coast, R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc. has made a name for itself as one of the most dependable, on-time and professional companies on the road today. The Chattanooga, TN office has been in business for over 17 months and is growing quickly.
As in any company, our best asset is our personnel. Our goal is to bring in self-motivated individuals to add to our work hard, play hard environment.
R.E.G. is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast paced, ever changing logistics environment that rewards its employees for their hard work and dedication to our company.
R.E.G. offers a competitive salary and a generous commission structure that allows individuals to truly take control of their future within the company. As a Customer Service Representative at R.E.G., you will be responsible for maintaining a relationship with our national accounts and grow our network with new and existing accounts.
R.E. Garrison is looking for the following:
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail and confident decision making skills
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Work hard - Play hard attitude
- Benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, life and disability insurance, and 401(K) plan
- Base Salary & commission plan
Contact Rob Hemrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8/13/15………………Full & Part Time Jobs at Certified Door & Dock
We need to hire employees full or part time if needed to work with their college schedule.
Job position - service & install overhead doors & loading docks in Chattanooga area. Helpers are also needed. Will train those that are mechanically inclined.
Apply - Fax resume or to 423-296-8135 or email them to Certifieddooranddock@gmail.com
8/13/15………………………..Full Time Preschool Teacher, Northshore
Creative, engaging non-profit childcare center/preschool in North Chattanooga seeks a full-time, experienced teacher for 3-year-olds.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and significant experience working with young children in a group setting. This position requires creativity, enthusiasm, kindness, patience and an understanding of the preschool age child. Great communication skills are important.
We offer an great work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. Equal Opportunity Employer. Must pass a background check.
Pay is between $8-11/hour, depending on education/experience.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. O r email their education and experience and I'll call them.
This position is available immediately, so promptness helps.
8/10/15………………Mover/Driver – Good Guys Moving & Delivery
Good Guys is seeking highly motivated, hard working, customer service oriented students.
Earn up to $14 per hour (plus bonuses and tips) as a mover/driver at Good Guys Moving & Delivery. Part time and full time positions available. Flexible work schedule.
Please call Andrew to apply 423-463-4423.
8/7/15………………………NEMT DRIVER at Southeastrans
- 1 Full Time and 3 Part Time positions.
- They are in Chattanooga and the pay rate is $10.50/hr.
About the Company:
Southeastrans, Inc. is driving the future of transportation management for non-emergency medical transportation by offering a range of transportation solutions that yield the highest levels of service quality and consumer satisfaction in the industry. Our mission is to provide transportation management solutions that deliver the highest levels of quality and satisfaction to our consumers and partners, while offering exceptional value, performance, and responsiveness to our contracting agencies.
To learn more about Southeastrans, please visit our website at: www.southeastrans.com
- Drives NEMT vehicle to transport eligible Medicaid and BlueCare members.
- Perform assigned daily transports in safe and timely manner.
- Complete all paperwork required for transportation services rendered.
- Complete a daily inspection of assigned vehicle before start of the day.
- Assist with delivery of public transportation tokens and passes as needed.
- Driver must be courteous, patient, and professional at all times, as well as neat and clean in appearance per the driver handbook.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employees must regularly lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rule, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- All drivers must be at least 25 years of age and have a current valid TN driver license, with no suspension or revocation within the last five years, along with no more than one chargeable accident or moving violation in the last three years.
- Must have or be willing to obtain an F endorsed driver license.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please send resumes to: Paul Kimball at firstname.lastname@example.org
8/7/15…………………….Kennel Technician - Chattanooga Veterinary Center
FULL & PART time positions available.
The positions consist of performing kennel and husbandry standards on dogs and cats kept in the kennel at the veterinary center. You must be in GOOD physical condition - able to squat, stoop, bend, lift, and do a lot of walking. Must be willing to maintain the highest standards in cleanliness.
Must be willing to work most Saturdays & most holidays.
You can email or apply in person. Resume is a must. You will be contacted by CVC IF we consider your candidacy for employment.
Chattanooga Veterinary Center
6146 Lee Hwy
Chattanooga, Tn 37421
8/6/15……………..Full and Part Time Jobs at Office Depot
The 3 positions available are as follows:
- Retail Sales Consultant(ID Number 1159736) - Part Time position
- Retail Senior Sales Consultant-Technology(ID Number 1155722) - Full Time position
- Merchandising Stock Associate(ID Number 1152585) - Full Time Position
Students can apply by going to jobs.officedepot.com and typing in one of the 3 available Job IDs into the "keyword" box and click search and it will take them directly to the job posting for that particular position.
8/5/15…………Full and Part Time Jobs at Tennessee Valley Credit Union
- Securities and Investments Admin. Assistant/Chattanooga Headquarters/ 1 Part Time and 1 Full Time
- Financial Services Consultant/Fort Oglethorpe Branch/Full Time
- Personal Teller/Downtown Headquarters/ (4) Positions with varying days and shifts
- Financial Services Consultant/Eastgate Branch/Full Time
- Financial Services Consultant/Highway 58 Branch/Full Time
- Branch Rover/Will travel to all TVFCU Branches and Call Center during staffing needs
- Financial Services Consultant/Hamilton Place/ Part Time M,W,F,S
- Staffing Specialist/Chattanooga Headquarters/Part Time
- Financial Services Consultant/Fort Oglethorpe/Part Time M,W,F,S
- Financial Services Consultant/Eastgate/Part Time M,W,F,S
- Financial Services Consultant/Location TBD within Hamilton County/Part Time
- Consumer Lender/Full Time/Chattanooga Headquarters
Potential Candidates can access the TVFCU Career Center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
8/4/15………………….Broker at Cavalry Logistics
Cavalry Logistics is a leading third-party logistics company established in 2005 and located in the Greater Nashville Area! Our mission is Creating Capacity for our customers and to effect positive change in the industry.
Brokering involves building relationships over the phone with carriers in order to find freight for their trucks. We are in a growth period right now, so join us and be a part of something big!
Logistics degree is not required.
Ideal candidates must possess the following qualities
- High energy level.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable making multiple phone calls a day.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient math skills needed to calculate rates per mile, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Open to personal development.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Paid vacation, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and 401K offered.
8/3/15....................One Person Band - WDEF News 12
WDEF-TV is looking for a One-Person Band. Individual must gather, investigate, log and write news stories for WDEF newscasts. Must be a self starter who understands how to get at a story, how to follow through on story development and how to report them in a concise, accurate manner. Must be able to shoot and edit video. 1-3 experience required.
Send cover letter and references with resume to one of the following:
Human Resources: WDEF-TV
3300 Broad St.
Chattanooga, TN 37408
No phone calls please. EEO M/F/D/V. Must pass pre-employment background and drug screening.
8/3/15…………………Project Field Supervisor - Chattanooga Exteriors
The Field Supervisor is managed and directed by the Production Manager.
Upon notification of a new job start the Field Supervisor will execute the following Production System.
- Take pictures of all sides of home for future reference of light locations, vents,
- Onsite material management
- Keep material neat and covered
- Anticipate future needs of materials for subcontractors.
- Daily visual inspection of phases of production.
- Interact with subcontractors on project, direct subs to perform the way we expect.
- Reports progress and problems to PM daily.
- Fill out visual inspection sheet on every job visited. Direct subs to correct problems or touch up before they move to another side of the house.
- Review inspection sheet at weekly meeting.
- Inform PM of schedule status to facilitate walk thru with subs before they leave the job.
- Light material delivery
- Turn in purchase receipts in to PM weekly
- Keep track of material used for change orders and turn receipts in to PM.
- Miscellaneous touch up, small tasks, and adjustments as directed by PM.
- Job clean up.
- The FS will keep the jobsite clean and safe for the workers and homeowners. The bulk of the clean up should be managed by the subcontractors.
- Walk each job upon completion with the PM before the scheduled final Homeowner walk through.
- Create job folder
- Schedule initial site visit to meet homeowner and walk job with sales manager and production manager.
- Schedule and meet with vendors for special order items like windows, doors, shutters, etc.
- Verify order.
- Schedule job work flow with Gant chart. Update Gant chart weekly if there are job delays.
- Meet all subcontractors on site and walk job.
- Fill out daily inspection sheets, submit weekly at management meeting. Correction to work should be performed before subcontractors move to another side of the house.
- Scrutinize work of all subcontractors as it is being performed.
- Daily contact with homeowner by phone, email, text, or on site. Note on inspection sheet.
- Create change order forms and have the homeowner sign them.
- Walk the job with subcontractors before they breakdown and leave job.
- Approve all subcontractor payments. Any incomplete items have to be remedied before sub has left the job and before payment is approved.
- Walk the job with PM before scheduled walk through with homeowner.
- Schedule leftover material to be picked up.
- Schedule final walk through with homeowner.
- Create punch list with homeowner on PL form. Sign and have homeowner sign the form. Submit the form for the file.
- Schedule and accomplish punch list within a week of homeowner walk through.
There are both internships and full time positions opened for the Field Supervisor Job with Chattanooga Exteriors.
Pay: Varies with Experience
Please send all questions and resumes to Jessica Kim at email@example.com
8/3/15…………………Full and Part Time Jobs at Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
7/27/15.............Full and Part Time Positions - Walden Security
Walden Security is hiring for Full and Part time openings. The following is the job description for security officers.
- Trained and qualified to work assigned post. Understands the specific and general post instructions for that assigned post. Has practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post instructions that are called for by the client.
- Periodically patrols buildings and grounds of industrial plant, commercial establishment, or work site.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
- Inspects equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering has occurred.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
- Sounds alarm or calls police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Permits authorized persons to enter property.
- Registers at watch stations to record time of inspection trips.
- Records data such as property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment, for use of supervisory staff.
- Tends furnace or boiler.
- Regulates vehicle and pedestrian traffic at access points to maintain orderly flow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six (6) months related experience and/or training.
- Language Skills: Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid driver's license.
- Other Qualifications: Ability to work both Saturday and Sunday of each week.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands are based on the contract and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Pay ranges vary from $8- $11/hr.
Applicants may apply at waldensecurity.com
7/23/15…………..Guest Services Ambassadors – Chattanooga Choo Choo
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK BY BECOMING PART OF THE CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO TEAM AND ITS REVITALIZATION!
The Chattanooga Choo Choo’s Guest Services Department is seeking full-time Guest Services Ambassadors.
Individuals will engage guests and fulfill guest requests to enhance the guest’s experience. Solid customer service background and computer skills (tablet use and Windows-based systems) required. Individuals will also assist in front desk and reservations duties.
Must have clean MVR. Position is full-time, hours vary. $10.00 hour. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, and life insurances and paid vacation and sick time.
7/21/15………Now Hiring All Positions
FIVE, the new restaurant coming to the Northshore area of Chattanooga in the fall of 2015, is now hiring for all front and back of the house positions.
- General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Line Cooks
- Food Runners / Expeditors
- competitive and negotiable
- Health insurance benefits
- 401k program with employer match
- Paid gym membership
- Monetary incentives for non-profit charity work
- Quarterly profit-sharing (for qualified positions)
- Performance-based bonuses (for qualified positions)
- Company cell phone (for qualified positions)
- Paid vacation (for qualified positions)
- Meal allowances (for qualified positions)
Resumé required. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
7/21/15………………….Full and Part Time Positions - Puckett’s Grocery Restaurant
Looking to fill 80 positions, both full and part time.
Please see attached flyer to learn more about Puckett's Grocery.
Students interested in applying but can’t attend the job fair should contact our GM, Max Stephenson via email at Max@puckettsgrocery.com to send a resume.
7/21/15…………….Host/Hostess - Easy Bistro
Looking for a gig in beautiful downtown Chattanooga? Well, we’re looking for a sunshiny, professional “officer of happiness” to host at our upscale, fine dining restaurant. Seeking someone cheerful, people-oriented, and ambitious. This position requires someone who can organize well, and is comfortable making decisions.
Hosting experience is preferred, but we’ll train the right person as well. Enthusiasm for unique, creative food and cocktails is a plus. Our staff consider themselves professionals in the field, so high values are placed on performance standards, as well as camaraderie. Our pay rates reflect those standards, offering some of the highest hourly rates to hosts in the city.
Send a resume for review to: email@example.com