Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
Input new clients into system and set up new client files on system, phone coverage when receptionist away from phone, Scan files, run errands, other duties for investigator and paralegals. May lead to paralegal position for right person.
Need someone with computer experience, pleasant phone voice, team player with can do attitude that is willing to do whatever needs to be done.
Please reply with resumes to email@example.com.
4/27/16…………………….Full & Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
4/26/16……………..Preschool teachers, Northshore
North Chattanooga childcare center/preschool seeks a full-time, experienced teacher and one part-time teacher's assistant.
Candidates should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and/or experience working with young children in a group setting. Each position requires patience and an understanding of the preschool age child. Great communication skills are important.
We offer an great work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. Equal Opportunity Employer. Must pass a background check.
Pay is between $8-12/hour, depending on education/experience.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for more information at 423-266-7497.
Engineering firm needs full-time Specification/Contract Documents Coordinator.
Must be proficient in both spreadsheets and word processing in a PC network environment. Able to maintain a system for projects and standards. Ability to work without close supervision. Type 60 wpm with excellent written and communication skills and good phone etiquette.
Salary range starts at $16, with excellent benefits package.
Send resume to Human Resources at CTI. Engineers, Inc. 1122 Riverfront Parkway, Chattanooga, TN 37402 or email@example.com
4/22/16…………………….Social Media Writers & Editors
Social Joey is a powerful and affordable marketing tool available for businesses. They unleash the power of social media, and let their social media experts and professional designers and writers get social media marketing hopping for their clients!
They are currently looking for full-time social media writers and editors to join their Social Joey content marketing team, and they are interested in the best of the best from our senior class... students who are creative AND ready to succeed as professionals. Candidates can learn more about our company here: www.SocialJoey.com.
“These are freelance positions, so there is a great deal of flexibility on when and where creative team members work. As long as deadlines are met, they don't have to stick to a strict 9-5 workday.
We are currently hiring right now, but for the right candidates, I have no problem waiting a bit. Marketing or Entrepreneurship majors would likely be a great fit, but really it’s all about engaging writing styles.
Payment varies based on amount of work completed (which can vary a bit from month to month, based on client needs). In general, creative team members can expect to make between $2,000-4,000 a month.
Work is done remotely using our proprietary software system. We have a central office where we provide support for our creative team members, and there's daily communication so our team feels fully supported. We're a fast-paced, highly professional environment. Candidates who are creative AND who can meet deadlines are successful at Social Joey.”
Interested and Qualified? Please compose a cover letter detailing your match with the role via email, attach your polished resume, and consider adding any writing samples or links or to online writing or portfolios to Ms. Alderman at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of May 2.
4/21/16…………..Guest Care Associate – Residence Inn near Hamilton Place
2 positions available: one is full time 40 hours and the second one is a part time which can be between 20-25 hours, it is a second shift and the hours for that is 3-11 and requires weekends for both.
To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient and courteous Front Desk service in accordance with the standards of 3H Group and this hotel.
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations effectively
- Meets service standards
- Performs other duties as required to provide service and teamwork
- Provides quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly,
efficiently, and courteously during check-in, check-out, and throughout stay
- Registers, processes, and greets customer promptly, welcoming him/her to the hotel
- Responds to customer requests for information about the hotel and surrounding area
- Arranges for special services requested by the customer
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
- Arranges fulfillment of customer services by working with courtesy van staff, housekeeping, reservations, and maintenance
- Minimizes loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory control
- Ensures all customers establish credit or pay cash upon check-in
- Monitors customer accounts to insure adherence to hotel credit limits and verifies accuracy of registration information
- Improves timeliness of cash flow by adhering to all established credit and inventory
- Verifies all information on reservations check-in: name, address, method of payment, etc.
- Retrieves proper name and address verification and proper approval codes for cash and credit card paying customers
- Identifies and records special billing instructions
- Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
- Adheres to hotel policies regarding the use of cash banks, drop/deposit logs, etc
- Increases revenues by offering customers upgraded rooms and promoting hotel amenities
- Promotes food and beverage alternatives within the hotel
- Follows yield management procedures while making room reservations
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel and effectively
assists the hotel's customers
- Issues safety deposit boxes to customers upon request
- Properly processes customer mail, messages, and packages to insure their receipt by customers
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Does not leave front desk/hotel until shift relief has arrived
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards and wears Hotel Brand uniform including name tag every day
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- At all times projects a favorable image of 3H Group and the hotel to the public
- Performs such other ancillary and related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor or General Manager
Applications can be picked up at 2340 Center Street, Chattanooga, TN 37421 or email
4/21/16……………………….Medical Assistant & Sleep Technologist Needed
Seniors or recent graduates Premed/Psychology /Chemistry/Biology Students with High GPA for Physicians office needed. Will train as Medical assistant. This is a first shift position.
Sleep Disorders Center work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift also available. Will train in the field.
Both positions are PT/ FT. Flexible work nights. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School and PA school.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
WRCB TV in Chattanooga, TN is searching for an Account Executive to sell and service accounts on WRCB TV, Antenna TV and wrcbtv.com. This is a full-time position requiring the employee to work an average of 40 hours per week.
Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
At least one year of Television, Radio or equivalent sales experience required. Must be focused, a self-starter and possess excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
Send resumes to Ralph Flynn, General Sales Manager, WRCB-TV, 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 5/23/16. For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4/20/16...................Quality Control Laboratory Technician – JK Group, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
Job Type: Full-time Employee
Compensation: Hourly Wage, Based on Experience, $ 30,000.00 - $40,000.00
Shift: STANDARD FIRST SHIFT 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Hours: 40 hours per week
Start Date: Immediate
Personality: Self-driven, detail and results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills:
- Have a chemical background possibly oriented to printing inks chemistry, dyes, color’s theory…
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency
- Proven relationship-builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationship with colleagues
- Productive worker with solid work ethic who exert optimal effort in successfully completing tasks
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
- Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, precise, dedicated and committed to professionalism
- Confident hard working employee who is committed to achieving excellence
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Operate a variety of laboratory instruments, equipments and process.
- Follow and assure the established company procedures & policy and best practices of the Company to ensure consistency and quality on products.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between enquirers and relevant staff, interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, to verbal or written instructions.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and supervisor
- Compile and submit assigned reports and attend all meetings as required.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer, phones, fax, calculator, copier machine and a variety of computer software: Microsoft Office Suite
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Health and safety compliance
- The qualified candidate must have a minimum of experience in quality control laboratory and environment; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products; must demonstrate good oral and written communicate skills; High school diploma or GED is required. Must submit and pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to OPERATIONS@J-K-GROUP.COM for consideration.
Confidentiality agreement signed requested.
This job offers employees the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Plan (including Vision, Dental)
4/18/16…………….Radio Sales Executive - iHeartMedia Stations
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- None required
Location: CHATTANOOGA, TN: 7413 OLD LEE HIGHWAY, 37421
Closing Date: 5/23/2016
Please click here to apply for this job.
4/18/16……………..Full & Part-Time Service Position at Hummingbird Pastaria
Description: We are a family owned and from scratch restaurant located on Signal Mountain, looking for a few individuals to join our service team. Must love all that enters the belly and be interested and willing to learn more about food and wine. We are looking for a team player that cares about the team, the customers (you will see the same ones often) and the food.
- Greeting customers and provide a consistent and personalized dinning experience
- Answer questions about food and beverages, take orders and deliver food
- Clean tables and dining area
- Other duties as needed
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Motivated, self-driven & detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- State of Tennessee server permit or ability to get within 60 days
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 720 Mississippi Ave, Signal Mountain, Tennessee.
4/15/16……………Now Hiring: Chattanooga Golf Course Maintenance Crew
Golf course maintenance includes: Moving, raking bunkers, changing cups and more. No experience needed.
Positions are: Full Time summer and Part Time all year round.
To apply, please call: 423 267 1383 from 8:00am - 2:00pm
4/15/16…………………Carry Out and General Labor Positions – The Barn Nursery
Spring has hit The Barn and YES are getting in TRAILER LOADS DAILY !!!
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
These are seasonal positions and we will be hiring both part time and full time.
All employees must be able to lift 30 lbs. repeatedly, stand 6 to 8 hours a day, work outside and work weekends.
Apply in person Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm at 1801 East 24th St. Place, Chattanooga, TN 37404
4/13/16………………Jobs at Express Stores (Hamilton Place Mall)
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates more than 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com.
Co-Managers/Hourly Associates Position Overviews
Co-Manager - Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including: Sales Associates, Stylists and Stock Experts. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing an individual Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include:
- Brand - drives the visual execution of the store (floor sets) according to company standards.
- Talent - recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates.
- Capability - manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store.
Sales Leader - Responsible for leading sales floor coverage while maintaining a selling focus in the absence of store management. Develops, coaches, and motivates sales Associates to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Stylist - Exceeds customer expectations by providing a personalized fitting room experience. Demonstrate strategic selling techniques such as fitting room wardrobing and personalized merchandise selections. Provides advanced knowledge of current fashion trends and Express product. Maximizes the fitting room experience, while driving sales and creating an elevated customer experience.
Stock Expert - Exceeds customer expectations by leveraging merchandise flow efficiencies to ensure product is available and easy to shop. Ensures merchandise is processed according to UPH standards. Ensures new product is placed appropriately on the sales floor once it arrives and has been processed.
Sales Associate - Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
To apply for a position, visit www.express.com/careers
Full time landscape position for established North Chattanooga Landscape Company.
- Landscape installation of plants, walls, patios, irrigation, and landscape maintenance.
Full time position from 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-266-2341
4/12/16……………Financial Services Specialist – Regions Bank
At Regions, the Financial Services Specialist is viewed internally as the subject matter expert in the areas of branch sales and service. As the service specialist, you will meet with customers and prospects to determine their banking and financial services needs, and meet those needs by proactively matching and selling or cross-selling appropriate products and services.
This is a sales and service position with individual and branch sales goals. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with the ability to work under busy conditions with a high attention to detail.
- Meet and exceed branch sales quotas by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate products and services
- Refer customers to other lines of business when additional financial needs are recognized
- May resolve customer issues either through direct action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
This position is incentive eligible.
- High school diploma or GED
- Sales experience
- Expected to obtain an insurance license within 12 months and maintain continuing education for licensing education
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information. It also participates in a Saturday work rotation.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work under busy conditions with high attention to detail
- Minimum of one year sales experience
- Banking / Financial background
Interested individuals should go to www.Regions.com and click careers to search the location in which they have an interest and submit a resume directly to the open position.
4/12/16………………..Teller – Regions Bank
As a Regions Bank Teller, you will be the initial contact to our valued customers. You will greet our branch visitors with a welcoming smile and perform all the duties of other paying / receiving Tellers, including providing information regarding customers’ accounts and bank service recommendations. It is essential that you enjoy working with the public.
- While running an inside or drive-through teller window, provide paying and receiving transaction services to customers with accuracy, professionalism and a high level of service
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding products while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies
- Identify customer's potential product and services needs and support delivery of appropriate bank services by referring clients to the platform team for further consultation
- Balance cash items, teller over/short report, traveler's checks, savings bonds, etc. and adhere to all branch procedural controls
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
This position is incentive eligible and it also participates in a Saturday work rotation.
- High school diploma or GED
Skills and Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
Regions is looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs.
- Previous sales and/or cash handling experience
Interested individuals should go to www.Regions.com and click careers to search the location in which they have an interest and submit a resume directly to the open position.
4/11/16…………………Full & Part Time Help Needed at Ceniza Lounge & Cigar Bar
Rocbeach Hospitality owners of Embargo 62, are opening our next restaurant. Ceniza Lounge and Cigar Bar. We are hiring for servers, host/hostess, bussers, bartenders, and line cooks.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com.
4/8/16………………. Seasonal, Part-Time And Full-Time Opportunities At Rock City Gardens, Starbucks, The Incline Railway And Clumpies Ice Cream Co.
See Rock City, Inc. is gearing up for summer events! We currently have seasonal, part-time and full-time opportunities at Rock City Gardens, Starbucks, The Incline Railway and Clumpies Ice Cream Co.!
Below is a list of available positions for See Rock City, Inc. Click on the job title to see a complete job description.
- Admissions Partner
- Big Rock Grill Lead Partner
- Cafe 7 Cook
- Cafe 7 Food Runner
- Cafe 7 Host-Hostess
- Cafe 7 Lead Server
- Cafe 7 Server
- Cliff Terrace Food Lead Partner
- Clumpies Ice Cream Maker, Part Time
- Clumpies Partner
- Clumpies Team Leader
- Food Service Partner
- Incline Partner
- Marketing Director
- Retail Partner
- Seasonal Stands/Special Events Lead Partner
- Starbucks Barista
- Starbucks Lead Partner
- Starbucks Team Leader
4/7/16…………………Graphic Designer - Ringgold Telephone Company
Do you like a challenge? Do you have a great eye for graphic design? Do you thrive in a dynamic work setting? Are your clever words and graphics able to generate a response from the audience? Do you work well both independently and on a team? Are you current on market trends? Do you see things from a different perspective?
The ideal candidate for this position will be an innovative and creative marketing professional with proficient skills in graphic design. Through graphic design, this individual will communicate RTC’s products and services with high visual impact. This position will work to create concepts and content for all deliverables, including all mediums of advertising material - billboards, direct mails, websites, newsletters, social media and promotions.
The ideal candidate will use a high level of creativity, enthusiasm and ingenuity when producing these materials to engage the audience. It is essential that this candidate be a self-starter. A portfolio of designs is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Assists in implementing strategic advertising initiatives to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes advertising programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Manages development and production of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and advertising programs.
- Analyzes advertising programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Assists with market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Creates banner ads for catt.com advertisers.
- Conceptualizes long-term needs of web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Assists in project planning and web site design, gathering feedback on development needs.
Interested? Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
4/6/16…………….Full or Part Time Sales Associate – Elder’s Ace Hardware
- Sees that customers are well served and always gives them top priorityGenuinely offers to assist customers with carrying large or heavy items – even when not specifically requested by the customer
- Pumps kerosene and propane (once authorized and trained)
- Always projects a positive, enthusiastic view of Ace, our people and our customers
- Restocks merchandise displays as needed
- Fronts merchandise to keep displays clean, neat, and attractive
- Responsible for housekeeping duties including cleaning, sweeping, removing trash, etc.
- Takes responsibility for duties assigned from the Duty Lists (4) or for any duty assigned by a Team Leader.
- Takes responsibility for staying on track with his/her personal development plan.
- Takes personal initiative to stay productive.
- Avoids personal distraction such as personal telephone calls or personal visits.
- Abides by the company guidelines defined in the Policy Book and the Orientation Booklet.
- Like every Ace associate, the Sales Associate should perform whatever task is necessary to ensure the store’s success.
The list above defines basic responsibilities. Depending upon a store’s individual circumstances, this list may be expanded or altered.
Please mail or email resume or application to:
Elder’s Ace Hardware
4921 Highway 58
Chattanooga, TN 37416
Attention: Cindy Cox
4/5/16…………Full and Part Time Sales Associate - Kay Jewelers, Hamilton Place Mall
- Attain personal sales goals by developing selling skills through company training programs.
- Makes an active, assertive effort to sell the guest. Seeks to identify & sell according to the guest's needs and buying potential. Works the leaseline and payment counter in an effort to solicit sales. Participates in guest calling on a regular basis.
- Sells warranties and protection programs where available.
- Develops a complete knowledge of the merchandise. Learns the features and benefits through sales meetings, trade magazines, and independent study. Completes the Diamondtology Certification course.
- Develops guest service skills to provide quality service to the guest, thus assuring repeat sales.
- Handles guest complaints quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Develops a full understanding of Company sales and credit policies and procedures.
- Follows all company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Monitors and maintains the salability of the merchandise (i.e., that it is ticketed properly, clean, and attractively displayed).
- Carefully and accurately estimates costs on jewelry and watch repairs. Provides minor repair service as necessary.
- Sales experience required.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Good communication skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Tactful, friendly manner in dealing with clients.
- Cooperative, team spirited work style.
*Competitive Wages. *Bonus & Incentives. *Promote From Within Philosophy. *Paid Vacations/Paid Holidays. *401k Plan. *Stock Savings Plan. *Merchandise Discount. *Medical & Dental Benefits. *Vision & Prescription Coverage. *Disability Coverage & Life Insurance. *Employee Assistance Plan. *Tuition Reimbursement. *Exceptional Training Programs
Please apply by going to www.sterlingcareers.com and filling out an application for Kay Jewelers, Store 1504 at Hamilton Place Mall
4/5/16…………….Full and/or Part Time General Labor - Painting
Local painting contractor needs several temporary, (full and/or part time) associates to assist with painting and pressure washing projects during the summer, starting right after spring semester ends and ending when fall semester begins. Experience in painting is not required, but experience will be a factor in compensation.
Starting pay is $9.00. Schedule is flexible, but typical schedule is Monday thru Friday 7am-3:30pm. This could lead to a permanent part time or full time position based on dependability and quality of work.
Applicant must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Apply through the careers link at TimPaynePainters.com.
Contact for more information: Claude Jacobs - email@example.com
4/4/16……………………Full & Part Time Teachers - Jones Memorial United Methodist Church Child Development Center
JMUMC Child Development Center is looking to hire Full time and Part time teachers who have experience in the child care field and/or have completed or are working towards a CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education.
Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
Full time position 9-6 with one-hour lunch break. Part time position 3-6.
Applicants should display the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience
- Positive classroom management style
- Ability to communicate positively and professionally with parents and children
- Assist lead teacher with planning and implementing daily lessons
- Build trusting relationships with children and parents
- Supervise children in a proactive and loving manner
Interested applicants must come by to fill out an employment application at 4131 Ringgold Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37412.
4/4/16…………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Chick-fil-a
Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe and Hamilton Place Mall are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer skills.
Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. Starting rate of pay is $8.00/hour which will increase over a 120 day period to $9.00/hour.
It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Opportunity for advancement…Our leadership is developed from within the restaurant and we are always looking for bright, conscientious, and responsible individuals to add to our team.
Apply online at www.snagajob.com
3/22/16……………….Guest Coordinator – Center MedSpa
Center MedSpa is currently accepting resumes for the position of Guest Coordinator. This is a Full Time position which includes Saturday hours.
We are searching for someone who is personable, guest-minded, self-motivated, and has a go-getter, positive attitude. Spa and/or retail experience is required.
Center Medspa is located on the Southside of downtown Chattanooga in a beautiful day spa setting.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3/16/16………………………………….Smiling Faces & Warm Hearts Needed at Sharon’s Senior Services!
We are currently hiring for several positions that require compassion and professionalism at Sharon’s Senior Services. We have been in business since 1997 providing care for those who need assistance with a variety of daily challenges. We need people that embrace teamwork and an ever changing workflow.
Positions Available in the Adult Day Center
- RN (Part Time)
- Assistant Executive Director
- Driver (Part Time)
- Driver (Full Time)
Positions Available in the Assisted Living
- 2 Positions for a LPN (Part Time)
- 2 Second Shift (Part Time)
- 2 Third Shift (Part Time)
- Cook (Part Time)
- Home Care Techs (Full/Part Time)
- CNA preferred, but not required
If you have what it takes to make a difference, we encourage you to call today!
3/16/16…………Marketing Publications Specialist (Temporary 3-6 month Position) – Mueller Company
Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, seeks a Marketing Publications Specialist for a temporary assignment associated the Company’s revised Branding Guidelines. This is an excellent position for someone desiring to build resume-worthy experience while helping Mueller Co. achieve its Marketing objectives.
The Marketing Publications Specialist is a short-term assignment, targeted for 3 – 6 months, within the Marketing Department at Mueller Co. The position is located at the company’s Headquarters in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. The Marketing Publications Specialist is responsible for creating and editing forms, templates, literature, signs, etc. associated with the rapid implementation of the company’s new Branding Guidelines. As new forms and templates are created, this individual would update the Guidelines, work with various locations and printers as needed for output, and develop a master database(s).
The position is targeted to work from Tuesday – Friday with approximately 32-40 hours per week. Normal office hours are 8:00a – 5:00p.
- Entry-level (6 months to 3 years) desktop publication experience
- Expert level Adobe InDesign
- Mid-level MS Word & Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Very efficient work habits
- Execution focused
- Obtained or working toward a Graphic Design degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Mid-level Adobe Photoshop
- Strong project planning
Computer testing will be required to demonstrate proficiency with the above-listed software packages.
Individuals interested in this position should apply for this position through the Mueller Water Products’ career portal. (https://mwpcareers.silkroad.com/)
All resumes will be held in confidence and collected through the Mueller Water Products’ Silk Road (Open Hire) online recruiting platform. Resumes mailed, faxed, or emailed will not be reviewed. Mueller Company will contact desired applicants to proceed in the hiring process. Please do not contact Mueller regarding the status of your application.
3/15/16………………Clerical Help needed
Small local law firm seeking part-time/full time person to do light bookkeeping and other general office duties including answering phones, filing, deliveries and typing.
Must be proficient with Word and knowledgeable with Excel. Course work or job related experience in bookkeeping required. Hours flexible and can work around class schedule.
We would prefer we be provided with a current resume’ sent to email@example.com
3/15/16………Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager - First Volunteer Insurance Agency, Inc.
Office location: 1834 Gunbarrel Road, Chattanooga, TN. 37421
Work Hours: Full Time; 8:00am – 4:30pm weekdays
Minimum Requirement for Position:
High School Graduate; computer skills. Insurance experience or education preferred but not required.
To assist the Insurance Agency and Producer in the processing of insurance coverages and quotes. To provide service to our customers and keep them informed about their insurance program. Provide technical support to Producers: quote new insurance accounts; keep pipeline and referrals organized; set up new clients and service a personal lines book of business.
- Self starter, eager to offer recommendations
- Ability to prequalify business
- Assist client and educate them about insurance coverages
- Work well as a team with Producer and other Operations Staff
- Love working with clients
- Technically astute
- Easy communicator, work accurately, be urgent and efficient
- Participate in on-going training and education
- Maintain confidentiality
Must be able to read, write and speak clearly over the phone and communicate in one-on-one conversations. Must be able to work computer software, printer, calculator, copy machine, fax.
Work is performed in a general office environment
How to Apply:
Go to www.firstvolunteer.com; Click on the link at the bottom “View our job postings”. Click on the link for Personal Lines Account Manager and apply online.
Or send your resume and contact information to: Elizabeth Allen, Vice President Operations Manager at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
3/14/16……………Team Members – Two Men and a Truck
Two Men and a Truck is looking to expand its crew with great team members!
- Looking for movers and drivers with a valid driver’s license and F-endorsement a plus.
- Full time, part time and weekend-only schedules are available.
- Starting pay is $11 to $13 per hour plus tips and bonus.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens
Apply online at www.careers.twomenandatruck.com