Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
5/25/16…………………..Paralegal Position at Legal Aid of East Tennessee
Legal Aid of East Tennessee (LAET) seeks a full time paralegal for the Chattanooga office to handle domestic violence matters, preferably with two years of experience or less. A demonstrated commitment to high-quality legal work and equal access to justice is required.
Candidates must have an Associates Degree or paralegal certification. Salary dependent upon experience. Continuation of this position after the initial two year term is contingent on continued grant funding.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, three references, and writing sample to:
Legal Aid of East Tennessee
535 Chestnut Street, Ste. 360
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Deadline to submit an application is JUNE 10, 2016.
5/25/16………………Full and Part Time Jobs at Style Encore
Style Encore is an upscale resale shop looking to hire enthusiastic full time and part time employees!
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment, awesome employee discount, and flexible schedules. If you love fashion and enjoy a fun retail setting, apply today!
So...what can you expect at Style Encore?
We buy and sell gently used women's clothing and accessories every day! Our inventory is constantly changing, which means we have to stay up to date on the latest trends and styles! We offer our customers a personal shopping experience and our goal is for every customer to leave happy and anxious to come back. Our staff is like a family where we encourage one another and we have fun while getting the job done!
5/20/16................ Program Manager – Junior Achievement of Chattanooga, Inc.
Junior Achievement of Chattanooga is seeking a Program Manager to manage 615+ K-12 programs in Hamilton, Marion, Catoosa and Walker counties including traditional classroom programs, 13 “JA in a Day” programs, 20+ “JA Job Shadow” programs, Middle School, High School, Summer Camp Partnership Programs & After-School Programs.
- Coordinate recruiting, retention, placement and scheduling for 550+ volunteers while adhering to program models.
- Require early morning commitment for “JA in a Day” programs in local elementary schools.
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator partners to recruit volunteers and conduct orientation sessions.
For more information about the organization, please visit the website: www.jachatt.org
To Apply: please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: Ms. Brigette Thurman, Junior Achievement of Chattanooga, Inc., 5721 Marlin Road, Suite 3400, Chattanooga, TN 37411 E-Mail: email@example.com
5/18/16…………….Warehouse Supervisor/Manager - High Sec Labs Inc., Huntsville, Al. USA
High Sec Labs, Inc. has exciting career opportunities as they launch their newest manufacturing operation in Huntsville, Alabama. High Sec Labs (HSL) develops high-quality, cyber-defense solutions in the field of network and peripheral isolation. You can learn more about the company at www.highseclabs.com.
Warehouse Supervisor/Manager - Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products for the plant. High school diploma plus one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products by performing the following duties.
- Records amounts of materials received or distributed and performs physical inventories/cycle counting ingredients and packaging as necessary.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Reads production schedule, or work order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Scans materials in and out of production and stages materials in specified sequence based on work orders.
- Sorts and organizes materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size or type. Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fills work orders or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production.
- Packages products and prepare customer shipments.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Prepares obsolete or defective ingredients or packaging for disposal and/or return.
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three Years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be forklift certified, or able to become forklift certified. Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience in warehouse positions in similar industry.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to Suppliers, customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; and able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Possess knowledge of warehousing and Inventory systems (bar coding/scanning).
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to materials stored at high shelves, weight lifting and forklift movement (done by himself).
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee will regularly operate a forklift and occasionally drive a car.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use customer service skills and frequently required to use teamwork and interpersonal skills.
To apply for these positions, please submit a resume and cover letter to HR@highseclabs.com.
5/13/16……………..Route Attendant - Roller Bus, Chattanooga, TN
We're looking for part-time and possibly full-time students to fill a position for a Route Attendant for the summer. We're a startup company that will operate a shuttle route to/from Atlanta from Chattanooga.
“Our mission is to make the lives of business executives happier and more productive.”
Roller Bus is an executive shuttle line that has three round trips daily from Downtown Chattanooga, TN to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a pleasant on-board hostess to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our executive shuttle bus. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, perform effectively under the direction of our management staff, and also build trust relationships with passengers.
Applicants must be:
- Professional, personable, and being proactive in handling customers’ needs.
- Well organized, a team player and always act professionally.
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry is a plus.
Rate of Pay: Depending on Experience
Required experience: At least one year in customer facing role in the service industry, preferred experience in travel industry and/or familiarity with business travel. At least a high school diploma or GED equivalent is required to apply for this position.
- Prepping Cabin for departure; Cleaning and preparing for next shift
- Greeting Customers upon arrival
- Verifying tickets and baggage check for luggage compartment
- Handling requests and taking orders for refreshments, informing passengers of ETA
- Effective communication skills; customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Knowledge of local Chattanooga area and ability to offer local insight
- Maintaining a professional image and attitude
- Checking inventory of refreshments and regularly stocking cabin
- Basic cleaning and trash disposal at the end of the day
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- GED or High School diploma
Resumes detailing Employment history, references and relevant experience can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please
5/12/16…………………..Social Media/News Producer – WRCB-TV
WRCB-TV is seeking a social media/news producer. This is a full-time position.
Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should
The NBC affiliate in beautiful Chattanooga has an immediate opening for a competitive producer who wants to produce digital and social media content just as much as the traditional newscast.
Qualified candidates will have previous local news or digital content experience. Candidates must be strong writers, possess strong news judgment, and understand the needs of a morning audience. The successful candidate will bring positive energy, fresh ideas, and be willing to function as part of a team.
Can you learn our mission and execute it every day on every story you write? Email your resume and a link to your best work to Derrall Stalvey, News Director at email@example.com before June 11, 2016.
For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5/10/16……………Financial Services Specialist – Regions Bank
At Regions, the Financial Services Specialist is viewed internally as the subject matter expert in the areas of branch sales and service. As the service specialist, you will meet with customers and prospects to determine their banking and financial services needs, and meet those needs by proactively matching and selling or cross-selling appropriate products and services.
This is a sales and service position with individual and branch sales goals. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with the ability to work under busy conditions with a high attention to detail.
- Meet and exceed branch sales quotas by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate products and services
- Refer customers to other lines of business when additional financial needs are recognized
- May resolve customer issues either through direct action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
This position is incentive eligible.
- High school diploma or GED
- Sales experience
- Expected to obtain an insurance license within 12 months and maintain continuing education for licensing education
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information. It also participates in a Saturday work rotation.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work under busy conditions with high attention to detail
- Minimum of one year sales experience
- Banking / Financial background
Interested individuals should go to www.Regions.com and click careers to search the location in which they have an interest and submit a resume directly to the open position.
Landscape Associates is looking for a landscape supervisor. We are a full service landscape company.
Looking for someone that is self motivated and has an eye for the details. Person must have a valid driver's license with a good record and must be 21.
Position is salary starting at 28k.
Applicants can apply online at www.Laipros.com or contact Ricky Dean directly at 423-653-0166.
5/5/16…………………….Positions at Aleph Bet Children’s Center
Aleph Bet Children’s Center is hiring a full-time Lead Teacher for our two-year old classroom as well as a full-time/part time Teaching Assistant for our three year old classroom.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or TECTA preferred; previous experience in childcare required. Must be caring, reliable and passionate about early childhood.
Established in 2002, Aleph Bet Children’s Center provides an educational, interactive and developmentally-appropriate preschool program enriched by Jewish traditions and values. We serve children ages two through Pre-K of all faiths, nationalities and cultures, and promote a diverse learning environment.
Email resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 8947, Chatt. TN 37414
5/3/16…………………..Full Time Position as Legal Assistant or Paralegal
Chattanooga law firm is seeking a legal assistant/ paralegal to provide administrative support and assistance with legal research.
Job duties include:
- Answering and directing phone calls in a polite, professional manner
- Taking detailed messages
- Maintaining attorneys' calendars and scheduling appointments
- Generating invoices
- Processing accounts receivable
- In office filing
- Filing pleadings at various courthouses
- Preparing trial exhibits and notebooks
- Preparing pleadings
- Drafting correspondence
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/Email)
- Communication and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and positive work ethic
- College degree
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. 401k available
Resumes should be sent to Chattanooga.Paralegal@gmail.com
Ribbon and Bows Oh My is looking for a full time position to be filled.
We are looking for a 30 - 35 hour position with pay starting around $9/hour. This could potentially ramp up to a full time position as well.
The Ribbon Rollers are responsible for the assembly of finished 5 and 20-yard spools of product as well as collections. Their primary goal is to complete the work orders distributed to them by the ribbon assembly manager accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assemble spools based on work orders provided by Ribbon Assembly Manager
- Includes various products and collections
- Label and prepare spools to be racked on retail floor
- Assemble DIY kits as needed
- Assemble hardware/misc. items as needed
- Ensures the quality of their individual spools
- Minimize loose spools
- Minimize errors in labeling
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com.
Looking for a recent Paralegal graduate who wants to be trained from the ground floor up. This position will consist of Phone relief duties for the receptionist, running errands, opening files and updating data base in our system. Could lead to a Paralegal position for the right person
Please reply with resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5/2/16……………Kids Rock, Inc. is now hiring for its new childcare center in the East Brainerd area.
Seeking Full time and Part time directors, assistant directors, and teachers who have experience in the child care field and/or have completed or are working towards a CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education.
Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
Full-time positions 6:00am-2:00pm or 2:00pm-10:00pm including half-hour lunch break.
Director positions will require a minimum of 2 years experience in child care.
Part-time positions available.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience
- Positive classroom management
- Positive and professional communication with parents and children
- Plan and implement daily lessons
- Build trusting relationships with children, fellow employees, and parents
- Supervise children in a proactive and loving manner
Interested applicants must submit resume to email@example.com
5/2/16…………….Retail Assistant Store Manager – Jos. A. Bank
As an Assistant Store Manager for Jos. A. Bank, you are responsible for working in partnership with the Store Manager to ensure the success of the store.
You will enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different and you will utilize your people skills, your organizational and delegation skills, follow-through and learn to prioritize the daily demands of running a store. You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on store business needs. You have the ability to impact your personal income through commission sales while managing a commission sales environment.
Jos. A. Bank is not just another menswear retailer. What makes us unique is also what has attracted customers to our stores since 1905; a heritage of high quality and workmanship, an extensive selection of beautifully made, classically styled tailored and casual clothing and an expert staff of sales professionals who prize service and customer satisfaction above all. We value our employees and reward them for a job well done. We work to develop careers and build long-term relationships with our employees and our customers. Our stores offer a fun, supportive, competitive yet team oriented environment.
At Jos. A. Bank, the health and happiness of our employees is a high priority. For eligible employees we offer benefit options including but not limited to:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401 (k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Merchandise Discount Program
Please contact Garnet Shingler (Store Manager) at (423)870-6551 or apply online at: www.Josabank.com
5/2/16…………………Retail-Formalwear Manager – Men’s Wearhouse
Men’s Wearhouse is looking for a Formalwear Manager to fill this retail customer service manager role. This manager will have a passion for providing world class service to customers and employees. As a Formalwear Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations. You will serve as a coach and role model to the store team by providing constructive feedback
- Responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the business practices related to driving tuxedo rental volume
- Market the store tuxedo rental business by attending all area bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store team by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- Prior customer service experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
If you’re passionate about collaboratively driving retail sales in a fun, team oriented environment, Men’s Wearhouse has opportunities for you. Join our team today at www.tmwjobs.com. After applying contact Lori Reyes at 423-296-4370.
5/2/16……………………..Retail Sales Representative - Men’s Wearhouse
Men’s Wearhouse is looking for talented commissioned Wardrobe Consultant candidates that have a passion for providing world class service to customers and employees. As a Sales Representative you will provide world class customer service and follow up on promises made to customers in a timely manner. Meet and maintain your personal retail sales volume goals and quality of sales. You will follow the coaching and sales lead of the store management team to maximize selling opportunities.
- Learn and demonstrate our benchmark retail selling techniques on a consistent basis with customers
- Make appropriate recommendations for required alterations to customers and communicate effectively with tailors
- Work in a team selling environment by assisting teammates throughout the selling process
- Assist tuxedo rental customers as directed by management
- Attend and participate in store meetings and attend all formal off site training courses as directed by management
- Desire to work in a commission driven sales position compensated through hourly + commission
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and six day work weeks during peak sale periods
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance
- Prior customer service experience preferred
If you’re passionate about collaboratively driving retail sales in a fun, team oriented environment, Men’s Wearhouse has opportunities for you. Join our team today at www.tmwjobs.com. After applying contact Lori Reyes at 423-296-4370.
4/27/16…………………….Full & Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
4/26/16……………..Preschool teachers, Northshore
North Chattanooga childcare center/preschool seeks a full-time, experienced teacher and one part-time teacher's assistant.
Candidates should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and/or experience working with young children in a group setting. Each position requires patience and an understanding of the preschool age child. Great communication skills are important.
We offer an great work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. Equal Opportunity Employer. Must pass a background check.
Pay is between $8-12/hour, depending on education/experience.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for more information at 423-266-7497.
Engineering firm needs full-time Specification/Contract Documents Coordinator.
Must be proficient in both spreadsheets and word processing in a PC network environment. Able to maintain a system for projects and standards. Ability to work without close supervision. Type 60 wpm with excellent written and communication skills and good phone etiquette.
Salary range starts at $16, with excellent benefits package.
Send resume to Human Resources at CTI. Engineers, Inc. 1122 Riverfront Parkway, Chattanooga, TN 37402 or email@example.com
4/21/16…………..Guest Care Associate – Residence Inn near Hamilton Place
2 positions available: one is full time 40 hours and the second one is a part time which can be between 20-25 hours, it is a second shift and the hours for that is 3-11 and requires weekends for both.
To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient and courteous Front Desk service in accordance with the standards of 3H Group and this hotel.
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations effectively
- Meets service standards
- Performs other duties as required to provide service and teamwork
- Provides quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly,
efficiently, and courteously during check-in, check-out, and throughout stay
- Registers, processes, and greets customer promptly, welcoming him/her to the hotel
- Responds to customer requests for information about the hotel and surrounding area
- Arranges for special services requested by the customer
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
- Arranges fulfillment of customer services by working with courtesy van staff, housekeeping, reservations, and maintenance
- Minimizes loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory control
- Ensures all customers establish credit or pay cash upon check-in
- Monitors customer accounts to insure adherence to hotel credit limits and verifies accuracy of registration information
- Improves timeliness of cash flow by adhering to all established credit and inventory
- Verifies all information on reservations check-in: name, address, method of payment, etc.
- Retrieves proper name and address verification and proper approval codes for cash and credit card paying customers
- Identifies and records special billing instructions
- Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
- Adheres to hotel policies regarding the use of cash banks, drop/deposit logs, etc
- Increases revenues by offering customers upgraded rooms and promoting hotel amenities
- Promotes food and beverage alternatives within the hotel
- Follows yield management procedures while making room reservations
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel and effectively
assists the hotel's customers
- Issues safety deposit boxes to customers upon request
- Properly processes customer mail, messages, and packages to insure their receipt by customers
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Does not leave front desk/hotel until shift relief has arrived
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards and wears Hotel Brand uniform including name tag every day
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- At all times projects a favorable image of 3H Group and the hotel to the public
- Performs such other ancillary and related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor or General Manager
Applications can be picked up at 2340 Center Street, Chattanooga, TN 37421 or email
4/21/16……………………….Medical Assistant & Sleep Technologist Needed
Seniors or recent graduates Premed/Psychology /Chemistry/Biology Students with High GPA for Physicians office needed. Will train as Medical assistant. This is a first shift position.
Sleep Disorders Center work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift also available. Will train in the field.
Both positions are PT/ FT. Flexible work nights. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School and PA school.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/20/16...................Quality Control Laboratory Technician – JK Group, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
Job Type: Full-time Employee
Compensation: Hourly Wage, Based on Experience, $ 30,000.00 - $40,000.00
Shift: STANDARD FIRST SHIFT 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Hours: 40 hours per week
Start Date: Immediate
Personality: Self-driven, detail and results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills:
- Have a chemical background possibly oriented to printing inks chemistry, dyes, color’s theory…
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency
- Proven relationship-builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationship with colleagues
- Productive worker with solid work ethic who exert optimal effort in successfully completing tasks
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
- Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, precise, dedicated and committed to professionalism
- Confident hard working employee who is committed to achieving excellence
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Operate a variety of laboratory instruments, equipments and process.
- Follow and assure the established company procedures & policy and best practices of the Company to ensure consistency and quality on products.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between enquirers and relevant staff, interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, to verbal or written instructions.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and supervisor
- Compile and submit assigned reports and attend all meetings as required.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer, phones, fax, calculator, copier machine and a variety of computer software: Microsoft Office Suite
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Health and safety compliance
- The qualified candidate must have a minimum of experience in quality control laboratory and environment; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products; must demonstrate good oral and written communicate skills; High school diploma or GED is required. Must submit and pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to OPERATIONS@J-K-GROUP.COM for consideration.
Confidentiality agreement signed requested.
This job offers employees the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Plan (including Vision, Dental)
4/18/16……………..Full & Part-Time Service Position at Hummingbird Pastaria
Description: We are a family owned and from scratch restaurant located on Signal Mountain, looking for a few individuals to join our service team. Must love all that enters the belly and be interested and willing to learn more about food and wine. We are looking for a team player that cares about the team, the customers (you will see the same ones often) and the food.
- Greeting customers and provide a consistent and personalized dinning experience
- Answer questions about food and beverages, take orders and deliver food
- Clean tables and dining area
- Other duties as needed
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Motivated, self-driven & detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- State of Tennessee server permit or ability to get within 60 days
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 720 Mississippi Ave, Signal Mountain, Tennessee.
4/15/16……………Now Hiring: Chattanooga Golf Course Maintenance Crew
Golf course maintenance includes: Moving, raking bunkers, changing cups and more. No experience needed.
Positions are: Full Time summer and Part Time all year round.
To apply, please call: 423 267 1383 from 8:00am - 2:00pm
4/15/16…………………Carry Out and General Labor Positions – The Barn Nursery
Spring has hit The Barn and YES are getting in TRAILER LOADS DAILY !!!
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
These are seasonal positions and we will be hiring both part time and full time.
All employees must be able to lift 30 lbs. repeatedly, stand 6 to 8 hours a day, work outside and work weekends.
Apply in person Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm at 1801 East 24th St. Place, Chattanooga, TN 37404
4/13/16………………Jobs at Express Stores (Hamilton Place Mall)
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates more than 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com.
Co-Managers/Hourly Associates Position Overviews
Co-Manager - Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including: Sales Associates, Stylists and Stock Experts. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing an individual Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include:
- Brand - drives the visual execution of the store (floor sets) according to company standards.
- Talent - recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates.
- Capability - manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store.
Sales Leader - Responsible for leading sales floor coverage while maintaining a selling focus in the absence of store management. Develops, coaches, and motivates sales Associates to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Stylist - Exceeds customer expectations by providing a personalized fitting room experience. Demonstrate strategic selling techniques such as fitting room wardrobing and personalized merchandise selections. Provides advanced knowledge of current fashion trends and Express product. Maximizes the fitting room experience, while driving sales and creating an elevated customer experience.
Stock Expert - Exceeds customer expectations by leveraging merchandise flow efficiencies to ensure product is available and easy to shop. Ensures merchandise is processed according to UPH standards. Ensures new product is placed appropriately on the sales floor once it arrives and has been processed.
Sales Associate - Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
To apply for a position, visit www.express.com/careers
Full time landscape position for established North Chattanooga Landscape Company.
- Landscape installation of plants, walls, patios, irrigation, and landscape maintenance.
Full time position from 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-266-2341
4/11/16…………………Full & Part Time Help Needed at Ceniza Lounge & Cigar Bar
Rocbeach Hospitality owners of Embargo 62, are opening our next restaurant. Ceniza Lounge and Cigar Bar. We are hiring for servers, host/hostess, bussers, bartenders, and line cooks.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com.