Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
1/18/17…………………Positions at Family Resource Agency
Would you like a career working with young children? You can EARN while you LEARN!
HELP US BUILD GREAT CHILDREN!
We will pay YOU and your college course expenses. Assistant Teacher and other teaching positions ONLY!
Current Vacancies: (Education and Childcare Experience Preferred)
- Full Time Head Start Lead Teacher (7am-3pm) at Mountain View & Athens
- Full Time Early Head Start Teacher (7:30am-3:30pm) at Blythe & East Cleveland
- Full Time Child Development Specialist (7:30am-3:30pm) at Athens
- Full Time Substitute Teacher (7am-3pm) at all schools
1/17/17……………..Smartphone and Computer Repair Tech Chattanooga, TN
Do you love working on computers, tablets and phones? CPR - Cell Phone Repair is opening at 502 North Market Street on the Northshore of Chattanooga. This is a Full time position with retail working hours, competitive base pay and potential to earn profit sharing and bonuses. We also have a position for a part time tech as well.
Level/Salary Range: $10-$16/hour *based on experience level
The role of a technician requires a high level of attention to detail, effective communication, and familiarity with technical tools. Candidates must be able to handle multiple projects, deliver work efforts that meet the highest quality standards, and be able to work with minimal supervision. In addition, you will be expected to:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely and quality repairs on customers smartphones and tablets
- Maintain proper inventory controls
- Maintain high quality standards of customer service and care
- Promote and upsell additional products and electronic accessories
- Meet key performance standards and productivity goals
- Abide by company policies and procedures
- Provide knowledgeable and effective communication on repair process/updates to customers
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Strive to constantly improve skills and move up to higher levels/tiers of technical expertise
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation
- Look for ways to improve business performance and enhance customer service experience
- High school diploma
- Repair technician experience required
- Technician knowledge, including use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- General knowledge of cell phone, tablet, and computer repair processes
- Ability to use a computer/smartphone for company emails
- Ability to learn quickly with on-the-job training
- Must complete a two week training workshop. Monday – Friday from 10AM-5
Resumes can be emailed to: kalynelizabethcook@Gmail.com. Once your resume has been emailed, please call 423-305-3585 to set up an interview. We will have a working interview as well to determine the right candidate for this position.
1/17/17………………….Doctors’ Assistant Needed
We have an immediate opening for a doctors’ assistant at a fast paced doctor's office. If you have attention to detail, love seeing people get better, and are a hard and focused worker this job may be for you.
- Ability to learn quickly and get along with others.
- Experience in a doctors office recommended, but not required.
- Flexibility is important as there are occasional weekend work trips.
We are looking for someone who is polite and knows how to be professional. Staying organized, working in a fast faced environment and being a team member is a requirement.
Hours are approximately 40 a week.
Please email your resume and why you think you would be good for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org
1/11/17………………….Full or Part Time Cook for Nights & Weekends - Pin Strikes Chattanooga
Flexible schedule and we work with you during finals and midterms
- Evenings 5 PM till 11 PM Weekdays
- Friday and Saturday till 1AM
SUMMARY: The Kitchen Staff must have some culinary knowledge as well as technical and customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Adheres to and embraces company Food & Beverage mandated menu.
- Assists in cooking and preparing food as necessary.
- Maintains kitchen and storage facilities in sanitary condition.
- Ensures that product quality, freshness and presentation always meet company standards.
- Completes facility walks each week for evaluation and action items.
- Reports critical issues to General Manager.
- Interacts with client/customers on a daily/weekly basis.
- Proactively ensures that a clean, safe environment is maintained at all times.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Pin Strikes
- 6241 Perimeter Dr.
- Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Located at HWY 153 and Lee HWY
- High school or equivalent
Please apply in person
1/11/17…………….Assistant Office Administrator - Global Environmental
Full Time Monday-Friday
Job Description: Customer Service via phone, Building environmental profiles, scheduling customer services, heavy filing, building quotes, some billing & light bookkeeping, making paperwork and packets for reps, ordering supplies from vendors, Mail runs, maintaining log books.
Must be able to communicate well and anticipate customer needs. Must have the ability to multi task.
Send Resumes to email@example.com or fax to 423-531-4579.
1/9/17………………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe and Hamilton Place Mall are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer skills.
Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. Starting rate of pay is $8.00/hour which will increase over a 120 day period to $9.00/hour.
It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Opportunity for advancement…Our leadership is developed from within the restaurant and we are always looking for bright, conscientious, and responsible individuals to add to our team.
Apply online at www.snagajob.com
1/9/17…………Chattanooga Coca-Cola UNITED Hiring Immediate Positions:
- CDL Drivers: Large Store Merchandisers Trainees -Stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and displays in assigned account. Class A CDL required.
- Special Events Merchandiser -deliver setup and maintain equipment for special event customers in order to make their event memorable and stress free. Class B CDL Required
- Employee Relations Manager -ensures consistent and fair application of Company Policy and State and Federal Law by our supervisors/managers/departments. Builds relationships with all employees in order to foster a more open and communicative environment. Manages the TN Valley Human Resources team in regards to recruitment & hiring, employee communication and general HR duties. Travel will be required.
To apply you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 2111 W Shepherd Rd., Chatt., TN 37421 **Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment back ground, drug screen and DOT physical (if applicable) and are subject to random drug screens during employment.
1/6/17………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Style Encore
Style Encore is an upscale resale shop looking to hire enthusiastic full time and part time employees! We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment, awesome employee discount, and flexible schedules. If you love fashion and enjoy a fun retail setting, apply today!
So...what can you expect at Style Encore?
We buy and sell gently used women's clothing and accessories every day! Our inventory is constantly changing, which means we have to stay up to date on the latest trends and styles! We offer our customers a personal shopping experience and our goal is for every customer to leave happy and anxious to come back. Our staff is like a family where we encourage one another and we have fun while getting the job done!
1/6/17………………………Full & Part Time Jobs at Plato’s Closet
Plato's Closet is seeking enthusiastic individuals who love fashion! We have a passion for helping others stay on-trend and on-budget! We offer full and part time positions, a flexible schedule to complement your busy college life, and a great employee discount.
Apply today if you think you'd make a great fit at Plato's Closet! We aren't your typical retail-store. We're locally owned with a fast-paced environment and our staff is unique and fun!
1/5/17………………….Field Service Technician - Superior Shine LLC
Full / Part Time available
We are the ONLY company in the Chattanooga area providing certified SoftWash exterior cleaning services. We care for their homes and properties with the most advanced technology available in our industry. We are seeking an Operations Team Member / Field Service Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform cleaning, beautifying, and disinfecting duties in the prevention, control, and remediation of organic growth as well as the removal of inorganic matter.
- Provide a superior service experience through outstanding stewardship and technical soundness
- Maintain professional image of our company by adhering to protocols concerning appearance and interactions
- Service our loyal customer base (roof "soft" washing, house "soft" washing, window cleaning, multi surface washing)
- Keep a clean and organized work environment (at customer location, in the shop, in company vehicles)
- Monitor and report needs for supplies, equipment, cleaners, etc.
- Assist lead technicians with various projects as needed
- Previous experience in professional window cleaning, pressure washing or other related fields (Preferred, but will train the right person)
- Familiarity with ladder work and comfort level with heights (Preferred, but will train the right person)
- Education = High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work well in teams and follow leadership
- Attention to and pursuit of detail oriented work
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highest moral character and self
- Applicants must be honest, pleasant, personally accountable, punctual, motivated, etc.
APPLY: Send your resume and any questions concerning this job opportunity to email@example.com
1/5/17………………..Store Detective – Rugged Warehouse
PURPOSE: Responsible for protecting the assets of our company while maintaining a safe business environment. Under general supervision and established procedures, the Asset Protection Specialist supports the store in attaining shrink goals, detects and apprehends shoplifters and dishonest employees.
- Partners with the DDAP, DD, HRG, and Store Management to resolve Asset Protection issues in assigned store(s)
- Maintains open lines of communication with all AP, and Store Management
- Completes various audits; assists in monitoring specific operational standards through audits and investigations; reviews results with GM, DDAP, and DD
- Assists DDAP and store management in monitoring specific operational controls; deposits, pricing guns, cash handling, voids, refunds, etc.
- Participates in inventory preparation and observation in assigned store(s)
- Effectively investigates all high shrink categories once inventory has been taken
- Assists DDAP with training management and crew members in AP related topics/equipment
- Assists in investigations of accident/ safety related claims as needed
- Attends store meetings to discuss AP topics
- Provides training and assistance in Physical Security related areas
- Communicates concerns with the GM and DDAP and provides reports or documentation to support concerns
- Maintains all AP equipment and completes or assists in installations as needed in assigned store(s)
- Detects and investigates both external and internal theft
- Completes required paperwork to process cases accurately and timely, utilizes computer equipment for the submission of required reports
- Creates and maintains partnerships with local law enforcement, court officials, and other retailers in their area
- Communicates effectively with local law enforcement and provides professional representation for the company in all required court proceedings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must possess a High School Diploma or Higher
- Must pass all training requirements
- Must have the ability to make decisions with sound judgment
- Must have strong observation skills
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Must pass a mandatory background screening
- Must have the ability to work well without direct supervision
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality through internal investigations
- Must have the ability to follow directions and work within company guidelines
- Must be able to communicate with written and verbal reports
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Interested applicants should email resumes to APJobs@gabes.net
1/3/17…………….Full & Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
1/3/17………………….Executive Producer – WRCB-TV
WRCB-TV is seeking an executive producer. This is a full-time position.
Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
Chattanooga’s NBC affiliate is looking for an executive producer with natural news judgment and an eye for accuracy to work closely with producers, reporters and assignment editors in producing high quality newscasts and digital content.
The ideal candidate will be an inclusive leader for the newsroom, assist the news director in implementing the station’s strategic plan, and embrace the unique mission of our newsroom. The candidate will know how to use big picture thinking to pick the lead and win the day. The executive producer will be approachable, patient, ambitious, calm, and a positive influence to those around them. Excellent communication skills in-house and externally are a must.
The successful candidate can lead the market with aggressiveness in managing daily logistics and planning ahead. The executive producer will work directly with the news director on staff development and some special project planning.
Email your resume and any relevant links to Callie Starnes at firstname.lastname@example.org before 1/30/17. For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1/3/17……………………Assistant News Director – WRCB-TV
WRCB-TV is seeking an assistant news director. This is a full-time position.
Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
WRCB in Chattanooga is looking for an assistant news director to plan the day-to-day operations of our assignment desk with natural news judgment.
The ideal candidate will be an inclusive leader for the newsroom, assist the news director in implementing the station’s strategic plan, and embrace the unique mission of our newsroom. The candidate will know how to run the desk and win the day. The assistant news director will be approachable, patient, ambitious, calm, and a positive influence to those around them. Excellent communication skills in-house and externally are a must.
The successful candidate can lead the market with aggressiveness in managing daily logistics and planning ahead. The assistant news director will work directly with the news director on recruitment, retention, and staff development. The candidate will be willing and capable of representing the news director when necessary.
Send your resume, completed job application, and description of your leadership philosophy to Callie Starnes at email@example.com before 1/30/17. All applicants must submit an official company application. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1/3/17……………..Lead Daycare Teacher Needed
- Plan both long and short range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
- Meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child
- Encourage assistants to contribute to curriculum planning
- Coordinate field trips
- Prepare monthly plan charts
- Complete bi-annual assessment of children's development
- Report progress of children to parents in bi-annual reports and through parent-teacher conferences
- Maintain daily open communication with parents
- Keep accident reports
- Maintain anecdotal records
- Maintain confidentiality
- Report any suspect abuse to supervisor
- Arrange a classroom environment in accordance to program goals and philosophy
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Inspect and replace damaged or lost materials
- Attend in-service and staff meetings
- Supervise assistants, aides and volunteers in the classroom
- Keep all appropriate records such as records, attendance and time sheets.
- Meet all applicable licensing regulations
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Non-Profit has opening for an Administrative Assistant to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, ensuring organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Responsibilities include basic bookkeeping, event planning, social media management, scheduling meetings and appointments, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office Administrator is required - Non-Profit experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time permanent
- High School degree or equivalent; additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary and Non-Profit experience will be a plus
Minimum Work Experience:
- QuickBooks Pro: 1 – 3 years
- Social Media Marketing: 1 - 3 years
- Business Event Planning: 1 - 3 years
- Accounting / Bookkeeping: 1 - 3 years
- Administrative Assistant: 1 - 3 years
- Positive attitude with impeccable customer service skills a must
- Commitment to cross functional Team environment
- Event Planning experience; Charity Auctions, Fundraisers and Community Outreach
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Intuit products
- Proficiency with Constant Contact
- Proficiency with Social Media Marketing techniques & platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Outlook)
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the point person for office operations to ensure the smooth running of the organization and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Assist with basic bookkeeping under the direction of the ED: income / expense tracking, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivables, prepare payroll, update financial records and prepare monthly financial statements
- Social Media posts, campaigns, and account management
- Assist in planning and coordinating in-house and off-site activities, like Marketing events, fundraisers, membership drives and Board of Director meetings.
- Assist in managing contract and price negotiations with gift shop suppliers, office vendors, and service providers
- Assist in managing office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Address queries regarding office management issues (e.g. supplies, Hardware, meeting schedules and travel arrangements)
Submit resume with cover letter indicating availability and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
12/14/16…………………..Full Time Positions at Whitfield Dalton Day Care
- Lead Educator needed for Head Start classroom, ages 3-4 years. Position is in Dalton, GA. Requires a minimum of AA in ECE. M-F, generally 7:30-3:30 each day.
- Lead Educator needed for Early Head Start classroom - eight children ages 15 months-36 months. Position is in Dalton, GA. Requires a minimum of a current Child Development Associate/Infant-Toddler. M-F, generally 6:30-2:30 or 7:30-3:30 each day.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12/12/16………………..Trolley Drivers - Gray Line of TN
We are a tour company that focuses on hop-on/hop-off tours and will be launching a Chattanooga business in the spring. We are looking for drivers for the trolleys that will be conducting the tour of Chattanooga attractions.
Qualifications: CDL preferred with a passenger endorsement required. Background and drug screen test will be conducted.
Compensation: This will be based upon experience and will be paid hourly plus gratuity.
Interviews will be conducted in person, in Chattanooga. Please send resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com
12/12/16.........................Customer Service Representative - OrthoBanc
We have an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative for a small, active call center. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a contagious positive attitude, has a driven, goal-oriented personality, but above all has a heart for customer service.
- Answering incoming calls, e-mail and messages from customers
- Researching solutions, reviewing options and troubleshooting issues
- Update billing information along with personal information
- Activating contracts, processing change requests to accounts, follow-up on past due payments
- Documenting information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions
- 2 years of experience in a call center or related customer service office setting
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in work and with numerical data
- High comfort level with technology
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- College degree preferred
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8am- 7pm on Monday- Thursday and 8am - 5pm on Friday; no weekends
- OrthoBanc offers an excellent benefits package to include a company-paid medical and dental plan, vision, disability, life insurance as well as a 401k with company match
- Smoke-free work environment
Resumes are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
12/8/16……………………………………Police Officer Recruitment - City of Hendersonville
The City of Hendersonville, TN has opened their Police Officer Recruitment.
- Be a U. S. citizen
- Have earned a High School diploma or GED
- Be able to qualify in accordance with the Tennessee POST standards
- Have or be able to obtain a valid TN Driver’s License
- Meet the physical and mental requirements
- Be able to pass stringent background examinations
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have a bad driving record that is fairly recent
- You have had a DUI conviction (POST will not certify you)
- Have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to or entered a plea of nolo contendere to any felony charge or to any violation of any federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor and other alcoholic beverages or controlled substances
- Have been released or discharged under any other than Honorable Discharge from any of the Armed Forces of the United States
- You have any tattoos or body art that would show while wearing the Hendersonville Police Department issued uniform
Please see the ATTACHED INFORMATION PACKET for detailed information about this position.
In order to be scheduled for testing, you must complete the application materials and return it to the Personnel office at Hendersonville City Hall by 4:00 PM CST on January 20, 2017. We will not accept electronic or faxed versions. We must have an original signed document.
We are located at:
101 Maple Drive North
Hendersonville, TN 37075
All information related to this recruitment can be accessed via our website at: http://www.hvilletn.org/policerecruitmentinformation
12/7/16………………………..Marketing Position available at Village Volkswagen & Audi of Chattanooga
Village Volkswagen and Audi of Chattanooga is seeking a full time entry level marketing position to focus on social media and event marketing campaigns. Flexible hours and some weekend/evening may apply.
Ideal candidates will have a marketing background and be fluent in all social media platforms, as well as some internet marketing. Google ad word experience a plus as well as creative photography and videography.
Please forward resume to email@example.com
12/6/16……………..Full & Part Time Teachers Needed
Kids Rock is looking for teachers for its childcare center in the East Brainerd/ Hamilton Place area of Chattanooga.
Seeking Full time and Part time teachers who have experience in the child care field and/or have completed or are working towards a CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education
Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience
- Positive classroom management
- Positive and professional communication with parents and children
- Plan and implement daily lessons
- Build trusting relationships with children, fellow employees, and parents
- Supervise children in a proactive and loving manner
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org