Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
10/6/15……………………Full and Part Time Positions at Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
- Title Specialist, Part Time
- Business Loan Underwriter, Full Time
- Systems Analyst, Full Time
- FSC Downtown, Full Time
- FSC Downtown, Part Time (M,W,F,S)
- FSC Hwy. 58, Full Time
- FSC Ft. Oglethorpe, Full Time
- FSC Ft. Oglethorpe, Part Time (M,W,F,S)
- FSC Hixson, Part Time (T,TH,S)
- FSC Soddy Daisy, Part Time (M,W,F,S)
- FSC Eastgate, Full Time
- FSC Eastgate, Part Time (M,W,F,S)
- FSC Hamilton Place, Part Time (M,W,F,S)
- FSC Hamilton Place, Part Time (T,TH,S)
- Personal Teller, Part Time M,W,F,S 12-5
- Personal Teller, Part Time M,W,F,S 2-7
- Personal Teller, Part Time T,TH,S 9-2
- Personal Teller, Part Time T, TH,S 12-5
- Personal Teller, Part time
- FSC Hamilton Cty Branch. (Location TBD within Ham. Cty), Part Time T,TH,S or M,W,F,S
- Call Center Rep, Part Time T, TH 7:45 - 5 S 8:45 -1
- Concierge Eastgate, Full Time
- Consumer Lender, Full Time
Potential candidates may access our career center at http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/ to view entire job description information, upload resume, and submit application.
10/2/15……………….Ribbon Cutter - Ribbon and Bows Oh My!
REPORTS TO: Ribbon Assembly Manager Shalin and Niti Tejani/Owner
The Ribbon Cutter is responsible for cutting down larger rolls of product to the correct length in order to be rolled. The primary goal is to complete the work orders distributed by the ribbon assembly manager accurately and in a timely manner. The secondary role of this position is to assist in the packing process of orders to be shipped.
- Cut large spools of product down to correct sizes based on work orders provided by
Ribbon Assembly Manager
- Includes various products and collections
- Pack orders on “CPS” wall
- Assemble DIY kits as needed
- Assemble hardware/misc. items as needed
- Ensures the quality of the work
- Minimize errors on cuts
- Packaging products properly and without errors
We are looking for a 25 - 30 hour part time position with pay starting around $9/hour.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
10/2/15…………………..1st Shift Medical Assistant or 3rd Shift Sleep Tech Needed
Needed recent graduates and Sophomore or Junior Premed/Psychology /Chemistry Majors with High GPA for Medical Office as day shift --Medical Assistant.
Third shift positions to work as a sleep technologist, also available.
Will train in the field. Flexible work nights. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School and PA school.
Three recent UTC graduates are currently working at our organization.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
9/29/15…………………..Full and Part Time S.A.s Wanted – Easy Bistro
Looking for a gig in beautiful downtown Chattanooga? Well, we’re looking for a sunshiny, professional server's assistants for our upscale, fine dining restaurant. Seeking foodies who are cheerful, people-oriented, and ambitious.
Experience is preferred, but we’ll train the right person as well. Enthusiasm for unique, creative food and cocktails is a plus. Our staff considers themselves professionals in the field, so high values are placed on performance standards, as well as camaraderie. Come join us!
9/29/15……………………………Full and Part Time Jobs at STIR, Chattanooga Choo Choo
Now Hiring All Positions
Using purified, artisanal ice that has been painstakingly hand-cut to complement each one of their imaginative craft cocktails, STIR is bringing an intense focus to artisan ice and craft cocktails to the Scenic City’s cocktail and dining scene.
STIR uses the freshest ingredients available; refreshing food and beverage menus regularly to highlight seasonal delicacies and keep the creative juices flowing. Every bite and every sip at STIR is crafted daily from scratch, using ingredients predominately from farms and vendors within 100 miles of Chattanooga. Influenced by the rich, more than century old history of the Chattanooga Choo Choo where the restaurant will be located, STIR offers a place for friends and family to re-connect in a space that weaves a modern, urban aesthetic with historic remnants of the iconic terminal station.
Apply at Stir Hiring Center 1362 Market Street OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9/24/15…………………………News Producer – WRCB-TV
The NBC affiliate in beautiful Chattanooga has an immediate opening for a competitive newscast producer who wants ownership of a show.
Qualified candidates will have previous local news experience, be strong writers, know news, and understand the needs of a morning audience. The successful candidate will bring a positive personality, fresh ideas, and be willing to function as part of a team.
Can you learn our mission and execute it every day on every story you write? Do you love the thrill of adding something new to the top of your show at the last minute and making sure the online audience gets the same info? Email your resume and a link to your best work to Derrall Stalvey, News Director at email@example.com.
9/22/15………………Full and Part Time Jobs at The Chop House – Hamilton Place Mall
We are located by Hamilton Place Mall and looking for students who are hoping to make some extra cash through the semester.
Applicants should be driven, possess good communication skills and work well with others.
We will be accepting applicants in person M-F from 2-4 pm!
9/21/15…………………..Full and Part Time Line Cooks – Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
We are looking for line cooks in our kitchen. We have varying shifts beginning as early as 5am and working as late as midnight.
We are open 7 days a week. We are starting cooks out at $10 per hour.
Previous culinary experience is preferred. Must be 18 or older.
Resumes or questions can be sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
9/21/15…………………...Part or Full Time Customer Success - Ambition
Ambition (http://ambition.com) builds software enabling sales teams to be more productive. We started by adapting “Fantasy Football” to the work environment and have since grown into a full suite of tools used by the Fortune1000.
We’re looking to bring on entrepreneurially-minded student comfortable and capable making immediate impact on our Customer Success team. Your job description is simple… go out of your way to ensure the customer is happy and successful. You’ll work closely with founders, engineers, and customer success team to achieve this while simultaneously learning a lot about how technology startups operate. Consider this an excellent opportunity to get hands-on experience before starting a company of your own.
If you want this job, impress us. Email us at email@example.com
9/15/15……………………Full-Time Teacher (with benefits) – Little Miss Mag
Experience preferred, love of children mandatory!
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable.
- Promote literacy and early education and assess children.
- Salary will be commensurate with degree and experience.
Please contact Johanne Albright or Ashley Feltner at 423-266-5286 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9/15/15…………………….Kennel Technician - Chattanooga Veterinary Center
FULL & PART time positions available.
The positions consist of performing kennel and husbandry standards on dogs and cats kept in the kennel at the veterinary center. You must be in GOOD physical condition - able to squat, stoop, bend, lift, and do a lot of walking. Must be willing to maintain the highest standards in cleanliness.
Must be willing to work most Saturdays & most holidays.
You can email or apply in person. Resume is a must. You will be contacted by CVC IF we consider your candidacy for employment.
Chattanooga Veterinary Center
6146 Lee Hwy
Chattanooga, Tn 37421
9/9/15……………..Web Designer – The Johnson Group
The Johnson Group is looking for graphic web designer with user experience in mind. We host a myriad of clients, all with different conversion goals. Your job would be to understand those conversion goals, and design websites that beautifully and effectively complete those goals. Responsive design, data driven decisions, and the ability to work in a templated wordpress design environment is important. You do not need to be a code expert, experience with web/graphic design is more important… we can custom code whatever you want, if you design it.
This role would also require you to handle website maintenance and updates (changing an image there, inserting a URL there, etc.).
This job can be full or part time
- Working closely with Product Managers, Developers and stakeholders to make strategic product decisions.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Solving customer problems, identifying user types, and creating user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, UI patterns, and high-fidelity designs in a highly collaborative process with Product Managers and Developers.
- Inspiring the team beyond good usability by leveraging opportunities for delight through behavior design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A current portfolio of work demonstrating the process from user journeys to final product
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with sketching, concept visualization, prototyping tools, wireframes, information architecture, and visual design..
- A thorough understanding of interaction and visual design principles and user research methodologies and best practices.
- Knowledge of behavior psychology and persuasive design.
- Develop a range of UX deliverables, including user scenarios, IA diagrams, wireframes, and high-resolution mockups
- Participate and lead design reviews with a range of cross-team stakeholders
- Project management skills, including scope definition, deadlines and stakeholder management.
Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com
9/9/15……………..CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - CHATTEM, INC.
Provide accurate information and/or support to internal and external customers regarding sales order fulfillment.
SCOPE of RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and manage sales orders
- Manual sales order entry
- Respond to customer or internal inquiries on order status or issues
- Notify customers and/or sales department of order issues (quantity or timing)
- Process customer returns or damaged items
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Customer Service/Order Management.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards systems is a plus, or other ERP system.
- Proficient in PC skills, especially MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
To view the full description and apply, please visit www.chattemjobs.com.
9/8/15………. Full & Part Time Porters (lot attendants) at Jaguar/Land Rover/Porsche of Chattanooga.
- Washing/Cleaning Customer cars; As well as loaner vehicles
- Run errands for Sales & Service managers
- Pick up & deliver vehicles to clients’ offices/homes
- Clean the shop/showroom
- Absolute integrity
- Clean driving record
- Must be 18 yrs. Or older
- Valid Drivers’ License (NO Major violations in the past 3 yrs.)
- Ability to pass comprehensive background check
Hourly compensation offered; expect wages between $8-10/hour.
Interested applicants please submit professional resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review. The dealership will be in contact with those applicants whom they would like to interview.
9/3/15…………………Product & Inventory Specialist – AY Electronics
AY Electronics is an online retailer based in Chattanooga that sells smartphones and tablets to customers all around the world. The AYE team is young, dynamic, and motivated – the average age of employees is 26. As an ambitious tech company, we are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our team.
Each member of the AYE team plays a critical role in the success of the company, making a difference daily and in the big picture. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and founder to help define our fast-growing company. As AYE grows, our employees grow with us, and there is high potential for raises and promotions.
Candidates should bring great energy to the workplace and be self-motivated. A knack and passion for technology is a plus. The Inventory and Product Specialist must be able to acquire a functional knowledge of all AYE products, handle a fast-paced work environment, truly care about the customer experience, and meet deadlines. Full training and ongoing support will of course be provided.
Basic duties include:
- Assist in processing, full testing, cleaning and certifying smartphone inventory
- Assist with daily preparation of outgoing sales including picking, cleaning and packaging products
- Work in a team environment to accomplish a variety of ever-changing tasks
- Support the Logistics Manager in day-to-day operations
- Investigative Research and Analysis to identify trends and improve processes
- Exceptional work ethic. “Roll up your sleeves” hard working mentality.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced team environment
- Good Communicator
- Computer literacy
Starting pay: $14/hour
Interested? Please send us your résumé and short letter (200 words or fewer) describing what you are looking for in a job to: email@example.com
9/1/15……………….Entry Level Sales/Marketing
Renewal by Andersen is the replacement window division of Andersen Corporation, a company that has been innovating windows for more than 110 years. As part of the family of companies that make up Andersen Corporation - a name synonymous with quality - you can be sure we'll be here when you need us.
As part of a company with over a century of window and door expertise, we are committed to providing an exceptional replacement experience where we treat you, your family and your home with the utmost respect now and well into the future.
We're proud to be part of the Andersen Corporation and look forward to showing you the Renewal by Andersen experience that sets us apart from our competitors.
PURPOSE: This position is responsible for engaging in generating highly qualified leads by engaging in door to door canvassing. While doing so it is the responsibility of the canvasser to record accurate data regarding the information of prospective customers, and the targeted market area.
- Vigorously and diligently work to generate leads while engaging in door to door campaigning instructed by the Canvassing Program Manager & Lead.
- Represent Renewal by Andersen at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
- Always be positive and enthusiastic about Renewal by Andersen.
- Maintain neat, and well organized canvassing materials.
- Accurately keep records on house to house information.
- Be courteous, neat, clean and in proper uniform at all times
- Attend company meetings as required
- Provide feedback of canvassing results to the Canvassing Program Manager & Lead.
- Communicate with Canvassing Program Manager & Lead ideas that can improve effectiveness of the canvassing program. policies of Renewal by Andersen.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required
- High School diploma
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time.
- Ability and willingness to Canvass and set leads
- Results orientation
- Flexibility - includes weekend work
- Basic business and customer knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Assessment and evaluation skills
$10 plus Commission
Please email all resumes to Jessica Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
9/1/15…………..Logistics Coordinator – RELOCATION TO CINCINNATI, OH - Garrison Logistics
R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc. is one of the South East’s elite trucking companies. From coast to coast, R.E.G. has made a name for itself as one of the most dependable, on-time and professional companies on the road today. Garrison Logistics is the brokerage division of R.E. Garrison Trucking. The Chattanooga, TN office has been in business for over 17 months and is growing quickly. We are opening an extension of our Chattanooga, TN office in Cincinnati, OH. Once hired, we will have that employee(s) train in downtown Chattanooga, TN for 30 to 60 days. Once we feel the employee is up to speed, we will relocate them to Cincinnati, OH with continued on-site training with management. Relocation packages are available.
Chattanooga office was established in March of 2014. We started as a two person operation and have grown into an office of 12 employees in the downtown area. As in any company, our best asset is our people. Our goal is to bring in self-motivated individuals to add to our work hard, play hard environment.
Garrison Logistics is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast paced, ever
changing logistics environment that rewards its employees for their hard work and
dedication to our company.
Garrison Logistics offers a competitive salary and a generous commission structure that allows individuals to truly take control of their future within the company. Garrison Logistics offers a benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) matching.
Garrison Logistics is looking for the following:
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail and confident decision making skills
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Work hard - Play hard attitude
- Job includes managing the daily operations of a freight brokerage, tracking shipments, negotiating with freight carriers and handling customer questions.
- Brokers may be involved in prospecting for new clients, securing transportation, matching carriers with customers and maintaining positive customer and carrier relations.
Please contact Rob Hemrick at email@example.com.
9/1/15……………………….Chili’s on Brainerd Rd. is hiring!
We are looking for people who love to work hard, make great money, and have fun while you work! We have full and part time positions available as a host, server, or cook. Chili’s also offers industry leading pay, benefits packages for both part-time and full-time, and flexible schedules.
If you are interested in joining our team please apply at www.chilisjobs.com. Come see what we are all about! Life is short, work happy.
8/27/15………………TL 3 Corrugator – International Paper, Murfreesboro, TN
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
International Paper offers more than just a job. Join us in building a career with an organization that offers competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking hourly, entry level production workers who have the abilities and aptitude to progress to the top job in each department line of progression. This job requires physical exertion in a heavy, industrial environment (examples include: standing, reaching, twisting, exposure to extreme temperatures/ weather conditions, and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Applicants must be able to work in a team environment and must be available to work holidays, weekends, and overtime. Industrial/ Manufacturing or other labor intensive work experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates must successfully complete pre-employment screenings including an assessment test, background investigation, drug screen, reference checks, employment and education verifications, and the requirements of the Immigration Reform Act.
- move or lift heavy objects
- maintain production or work records
- examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- clean rooms or work areas
- adjust production equipment/machinery setup
- clean equipment or machinery
- monitor production machinery/equipment operation to detect problems
- sort manufacturing materials or products
- load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- measure, weigh, or count products or materials
- perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
- signal directions or warnings to coworkers
High school diploma or equivalency is preferred.
Starting rate of pay is $14.66 per hour plus off shift differential.
International Paper offers a very attractive and competitive benefit package.
Those interested in job opportunities with our facility may view additional information about the jobs and apply at the local career center online, or apply online via our website at www.internationalpaper.com. Click Careers / search open positions / highlight “Tennessee”, add Murfreesboro container as keyword, and click Submit, then click the appropriate job and apply.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
8/27/15………..Part Time, Seasonal and Full Time Jobs - Rock City
See Rock City, Inc. currently has part-time/seasonal and full-time opportunities. We are gearing up for our fall events including the Enchanted MAiZE at Blowing Springs Farm, Rocktoberfest at Rock City Gardens, and Blowing SCREAMS Farm – our haunted attraction which is open Friday and Saturday evenings in October!
Positions available are (click on each job to see a description):
- Actors/Performers (Blowing Screams Farm Audition Information)
- Admissions Partner
- Blowing Springs Farm/Enchanted MAiZE Partner
- Cafe 7 Cook
- Cafe 7 Dishwasher/Prep Cook
- Cafe 7 Host/Hostess
- Cafe 7 Server
- Clumpies Ice Cream Maker
- Clumpies Lead Partner
- Clumpies Partner
- Enchanted Garden of Lights Setup Partner
- Grandview Manager
- Retail Partner
- Seasonal Stands Team Leader
- Starbucks Team Leader
Visit www.seerockcity.com for more information and to apply online.
8/26/15…………….Entry level Management Trainee - Laxamentum Business Concepts, Inc
Full Time Position
This position is designed to develop entry level professionals into leaders to manage one of our new locations. We train through one on one coaching, teamwork, peer advising, and hands on business experience.
All team members in this position begin as an entry level account representative. In the entry level we teach the trainee all of our company marketing techniques, product knowledge and sale pitches for the various products and service we market for our client, They are expected to take this training and provide excellent customer service. This business experience is irreplaceable in the development of the manager in training.
- Be the face of our client and ensure quality, standards and an exceptional level of customer service.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Understanding of company capabilities and service along with understanding of customer needs then effective communication all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales while learning to become a manager. Duties will include making sales presentations, training and developing, and management development.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions.
- Assist in the coaching and development of fellow coworkers as they advance through the management training program.
- Eternal student; always learning and developing to better serve the client, customer and themselves.
This is an Entry Level Position; it is a Management Training Program so everyone is cross-trained in every aspect of business and only promoted based on their merits.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Must want advancement opportunities
- Enjoyment of an autonomous environment
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner with a great student mentality
- Ready to have fun and enjoy work
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, our HR person will get back to you ASAP.
8/26/15………………………………Visual Merchandising Leader - Target
Available at Chattanooga North Target
- Coach and review team member performance.
- Maintain and remerchandise Home and Apparel using specific guidelines, tools and process direction from HQ, including filling out of stocks and remerchandising product in empty spaces.
- Stay current on Target’s omnichannel innovations, in order to deliver the right product from the right place for the guest quickly.
- Deliver great guest service by engaging with guests, educating them on products, and selling through all avenues (Target.com, Target App, and Flexible Fulfillment).
We're looking for:
- Demonstrated passion for: style trends in Home and Apparel, sharing your enthusiasm in a retail environment, and providing an amazing shopping experience for guests.
- Ability to work independently, understand and interpret visual merchandising tools and direction, and develop and train others.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests and team members. Prior experience working as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store (overnights, nights, and weekends).
- Must be at least 18 years of age, high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years visual merchandising experience (portfolio, academic, retail home décor sales or similar).
See the rewards:
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
Full-Time Position (40 hours/week)
Apply in store or online at www.Target.com/careers