Full Time Job Listings
8/27/14………Human Resources Assistant - PVH
To provide a high level of service to warehouse associates, ensuring timely processing of all payroll related information, positive employee relations and communications. Responsible for all administrative, worker’s compensation and benefits actions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist with processing payroll updates including; new hires, transfers, salary increases and terminations.
- Verifies the integrity and completion of all New Hire documentation.
- Document, track and report all Short Term Disability cases with third party insurance carrier.
- Process benefits enrollment and collaborate with Benefits department on resolving benefit related issues.
- Expedite workers’ compensation claims with third party insurance carrier (Liberty Mutual).
- Act as liaison for management in assisting in personnel issues and employee relations.
- Interpretation and enforcement of contract policies and procedures.
- Maintain attendance records per the contract for hourly employees. Occurrences, vacations, Dr. notes, and FMLA hours. Issue warnings for attendance to associates.
- Special projects as needed.
- Maintain employee records and files.
- Document Safety Committee meetings.
- Investigate employee complaints.
- Maintain FMLA program, tracking, approval.
- New Hire applications, screening, orientation, testing, parking, Kronos badges.
- Assist in negotiating CBA.
- Assist with Community Service and Diversity efforts,
- Maintain OSHA records and reports.
- Assist payroll with benefit pay including Bereavement, Holiday, and Jury Duty.
- Assist associates and BWO with benefit issues such as 401K and retirement.
- Assist in completing the monthly Central States TAD report.
- Maintain plant postings on bulletin boards.
- Assist in planning special events such as retirement parties, and employee appreciation lunches.
- Maintain records of Dr note hours used by associates.
- Order flowers for bereavement and post arrangements.
- Prepare and maintain records of disciplinary action.
- Completing Salary Data for all workers compensation case (when time is missed).
- Verifying employment and wage information for all government request forms.
- Completing the “Annual EEOC Report.”
DECISION MAKING: Makes appropriate decisions; seeks guidance as necessary.
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: : Must have analytical skills when looking to improve workflow and various tasks to create a more efficient way of accomplishing goals within the work place.
ENVIRONMENT: Must be self-starter. Heavy phone contact and use of HRIS Lawson software. Must remain current on all laws involving disability, family leave, state taxes, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: Human Resources experience preferred.
- Education: HS Diploma required. 2 year degree desired.
- Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Detail oriented and organization ability. Self starter, flexible and analytical. PC skills (MS Word, Excel). Knowledge of Lawson HR system a plus.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
8/27/14…………Paralegal – Baxley Tax Law, P.C., Chattanooga, TN
Paralegal needed to assist an attorney with managing clients and cases, as well as administration of a small law firm specializing in tax controversies. Job includes substantial client contact.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary compensation
About the Firm: Founded in 1987, Baxley Tax Law, P.C. is a boutique law firm specializing in controversies with federal and state taxing authorities. Clients of the firm receive assistance with legal disputes with the Internal Revenue Service, state, or local tax authorities. The firm does not prepare tax returns. Because of a growing practice, the firm is relocating to a medium-sized, secure office building in North Chattanooga in September, 2014. The office is easily accessible and has been fully renovated.
Our website is www.ChattanoogaTaxLaw.com
Major Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with attorney and clients in developing facts and strategy for presentation of cases either in administrative or judicial proceedings
- Gather needed data and information from clients and others, perform fact-checking, review documents and escalate legal issues to attorney, perform light mathematical calculations for client cases, and consult legal references as needed
- Communicate proactively with clients on case progress, answer routine client questions, and escalate legal issues to attorney as appropriate
- Track the deadlines, deliverables, and progress of legal cases from initial client intake to final case disposition. Ensure that electronic databases and hard copy files are continually up-to-date, and organize materials for trial or settlement.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree; or, Associates degree in paralegal studies; or, substantial paralegal experience required
- Three or more years’ business or legal experience strongly preferred
- Proficient computer skills with PC software such as Word and Excel required
- Effective written and oral communication skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor are a must
- Experience with Amicus Attorney, Outlook, and World Docs is a plus
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Hal Baxley at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE September 10, 2014
Downtown disability law firm seeks a full time legal assistant who possesses the abilities to work efficiently and independently; to manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance; to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; to take effective action without having to know the total picture; and to think creatively and be proactive in solving problems.
Must also be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, and have great organization skills. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with others is essential.
Please fax your resume to (423) 634-2505 or email it to email@example.com.
8/25/14……….Bilingual Retail Consultant - Metro PCS
HGR Wireless with Metro PCS is currently seeking dynamic, highly motivated individuals
for our fast growing company for multiple locations. Competitive hourly wages plus
commission and bonuses.
We are looking for retail professionals who will grow with our company and develop to be future managers.
Location: East Ridge & Chattanooga, TN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a positive sales/buying experience for the customer.
- Identify customer's needs and provide information about the benefits of our service that can meet those needs.
- Professionally and clearly explain and demonstrate our products, services, features and benefits relating to the customer's needs, as well as, being able to troubleshoot customer service questions to help resolve all customer problems/concerns.
- Maintain files of existing and potential customers.
- Maintain floor stocking levels, displays, etc.
- Perform sales tracking and related reports.
- Insure that all company policies are followed. Accepting payments on customer accounts and doing exchanges/upgrades correctly.
- Balancing/reconciliation of cash drawer to meet company standards.
- Perform customer services activities, as required.
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text (254)466-2509 or (254)338-8242.
8/22/14……..Associate – Surf Splash, Inc (Full or Part-Time)
Surf Splash, Inc., a small business owned and operated within twelve miles of UTC, is looking for an associate with expertise in sales and marketing. We are looking for a marketing student or individual with a marketing background to assist us in development of a marketing strategy and to maintain our social media program. This is a small business so every employee is expected to be flexible and to wear many hats.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is willing to take on any task or challenge that is necessary to get the job done. While the primary role of this position is to develop and implement a marketing strategy, you will be cross-trained on practically every aspect of operating a small business. On any given day your duties could include writing a media release, researching an innovative manufacturing technique, giving input on a new design, shipping products to a customer or generating updates on our social media outlets. This is a great opportunity for business or marketing students to gain a fundamental understanding of the day-to-day workings of your future profession and to gain practical experience to build your resume in a highly competitive job market.
Find out more about us at www.surfsplash.com. If you have questions or would like to submit your resume please e-mail Mark Brobston
Surf Splash, Inc.
20657 Hwy 11
Wildwood, GA 30757
(please note that Google Maps does not recognize this address)
8/22/14………..Front Desk-2nd Shift Position - Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place (Hamilton Place)
Front Desk Position at The Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place-Vision Hospitality Group.
This is a "people-person" position, requiring you to have excellent customer service skills, a clear telephone voice, and basic accounting skills. This position is for the 2nd shift (between 3 pm-11 pm). Scheduled days will vary, so you must be available to work any day of the week. Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a drug test and background check, and be able to stand for long periods of time.
Compensation: Based on Experience
8/22/14……….Elementary Teacher’s Assistant/ Afterschool Head – Montessori School
- Must be able to work from 8:00 – 4:00 Monday - Friday
- High School Diploma (College Preferred)
- Must be comfortable working with children between the ages of 1 and 12
- Must dress in a professional manner and have a positive demeanor with the children, staff and parents
- Greet parents
- Supervise Afterschool staff: following rules/schedule, maintaining ratios/clipboard, watching area of playground, directing afterschool staff
- Supervise children playing on playgrounds (ensure use of environment properly)
- Insure the safety of children on playgrounds
To apply send resume and cover letter to: The Montessori School, 300 Montessori Way, Chattanooga, TN 37404, attn. Toddler Director or email to email@example.com.
8/21/14……….Intern, Product Strategy – BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee’s Product Strategy team is seeking an intern for a long term assignment. This paid role will typically work 40 hours/ week. This assignment is anticipated to last through September 2015. However, the length of the assignment may change depending on workload and business needs. It could be a good fit for students taking evening/ online classes, recent graduates and alumni who have majored in Marketing, Communications, or Business. This role is based in Chattanooga.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The intern selected for this position will assist with tasks to support development, implementation and management of products in the Group and/or Individual lines of business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Product Managers to document product implementations.
- Scheduling meetings for fact finding, implementation, and/or training.
- Working with Marketing Communications to resource various communication assets. This requires adherence to BlueCross BlueShield of TN communications, material approval processes, policies and procedures, products and groups.
- Researching and analyzing competitor product offerings.
- Prepare and manage documents to support the product development and management process, including spreadsheets, product fact sheets, benefit summaries.
- Research and analyze competitor product offerings.
- Schedule meetings.
- Assist in development of communications materials relating to products and/or training.
- Juniors or seniors who have completed a minimum of two years towards the completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field are eligible.
- Recent graduates from undergraduate or graduate degree programs in Marketing, Communications, or Business are also eligible to apply.
- BCBST employees are not eligible to participate in the internship program.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn about health insurance and health care reform/Affordable Care Act.
- Proficient computer skills and Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to collaborate with people from a creative, technical and business background.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and prioritize responsibilities accordingly.
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and decision-making skills required.
This posting will be available on our career page until Monday, September 1.
Those who are interested may apply by visiting http://www.bcbst.com/about/careers/.
8/21/14……….WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER - PVH
We are a global, action–oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth.
We are a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth.
At PVH, we have never lost sight of the fact that our success is due to the hard work, dedication, talent and diversity of our associates. We’re looking for talented people like you to help us continue to build our family of brands and to deliver the quality product our customers have come to expect.
Receives, stocks, re-prices and distributes product within the facility by performing the following duties:
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or other paperwork to determine items to be received, stocked, picked, packed, pre-priced or shipped.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas using buggies and/or pallets.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as type, style, color, size or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or buggies to packing and/or shipping departments.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Inventory amounts of stock or items received or distributed.
- Reprice or refurbish product according to customer requirements.
- May use computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer/warehouse specifications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience – No experience required.
Education– High School Graduate or GED.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Ability to lift, push, pull at least 50 lbs is required.
- Walking and/or standing 100% of time.
- Basic math skill and knowledge of numbers is required.
As a Casual Associate you will receive $8.80 per hour and 1.5x for any overtime worked. The base hours are 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Casuals are expected to work all overtime, and there is a possibility of lay off based on the demands of the business. This position will last up to 6 months, but has the opportunity to become permanent based on attendance and job performance.
We are accepting applications every Wednesday from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. at our warehouse located at 3915 Volunteer Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416
8/20/14…………TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR ASSISTANT – Sequatchie County BOE
The Sequatchie County Board of Education will accept applications for the position of Technology Coordinator Assistant. Applicant should have knowledge and/or experience with Novell and Microsoft Windows network operating systems, network switches, installation and maintenance of software on networks and stand alone PC’s, troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware components. The applicant should also have an understanding of wireless connectivity. This is a full time position with a starting salary of $25,534.00. Applicant should have at least two years of college and working toward a degree but no degree required for the position.
How to Apply: Applications may be found at www.sequatchieschools.net on the “Para-Pro Application” page under Quick Links or picked up at the Sequatchie County Board of Education at 878 Cordell Drive in Dunlap, Tennessee. Applications may returned by fax to Spencer Goins at 423-949-5257 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Spencer Goins at the Sequatchie County Board of Education, 423-949-3617 if you have any questions. Deadline to apply is September 2, 2014.
8/19/14…………Positions at the Chattanoogan Hotel
The Chattanoogan Hotel has the following full and part time positions available:
- Front Desk Agent
- Restaurant/Bar Supervisor
- Room Attendant
Interested applicants can apply online at http://www.benchmark-careers.com/jobs/where/Chattanooga,%20Tennessee
8/18/14…………NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – WRCB-TV
WRCB-TV is seeking a National Sales Manager. This is a full-time position requiring the employee to work an average of 40 hours per week. Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
This person will work with our National Rep Firm to achieve our revenue goals. The successful candidate will be a leader, motivator and strong negotiator who can also develop strong business relationships at the national and local level. Must have a minimum of 3 years broadcast television sales experience. Sales management experience preferred.
All qualified candidates should send resumes to Ralph Flynn, General Sales Manager, WRCB-TV, 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405 or email email@example.com. BEFORE 9/14/14. No phone calls please.
For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
8/13/14..............Full-Time and Part-Time Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers - Dinner Delivered
Dinner Delivered is Chattanooga’s restaurant delivery service, partnered with restaurants such as: Mellow Mushroom, Sticky Fingers, Amigos, El Meson, Tony’s Pasta Shop, and Champy’s Famous Fried Chicken!
Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers deliver restaurant takeout and to-go orders from over 80 of Chattanooga’s Restaurants to customers’ residences and businesses for Lunch and Dinner, 10:00am – 10:00pm daily.
- You can work anywhere from 15 to 90 hours a week!
- You choose which shifts you would like to work per week: Lunch, Dinner, or Both!
- You make your own schedule!
- You must work at least one Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Dinner Shift per week.
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 an hour.
You will never make less than $10.00 an hour, and you can make up to $20.00 an hour!
Looking for Bright and Energetic Individuals with:
- Neat and Clean Appearance
- Friendly Attitude
- Good Driving Record
- Safe and Dependable Vehicle
- Cell Phone with Unlimited Texting
- GPS Device or Cell Phone GPS App
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a professional resume with applicable skills listed, along with education and work history, and a list of 3 references to:Employment@DinnerDelivered.com
If your resume is interesting or applicable, the Dinner Delivered management supervisor will contact you for an interview to asses a presentation of your qualifications, abilities, and attitude.
For more information, or to see how the service works, view our website at www.DinnerDelivered.com, and check out the FAQ.
8/11/14………..Full Time General Labor - Environmental Products & Accessories, LLC
Address: 2707 Kanasita Dr, Hixson, TN 37343
Contact Person: Melissa Reichman
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties: Customer Service, Sales, Filing,
Qualifications: Strong Independent individual that is dependable and self motivated.
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Very fast paced environment
Additional Job Elements
- Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills
- Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
- Demonstrates a commitment to a culture of safety
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must provide proof of right to work in the US
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with continuously or 75 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- Band Saw, Grinder, Lathe, Drill Press, Paint Booth, and Hand Tools.
Education requirements: High School Dipolma
Work Hours: M-F 8:00-4:30
Positions Available: 2
Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com. Please no walk in applicants
8/11/14……….Full Time Warehouse Lead - Environmental Products & Accessories, LLC
Address: 2707 Kanasita Dr, Hixson, TN 37343
Contact Person: Melissa Reichman
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is responsible for incoming and outgoing inventory for the company. The position ships orders and ensures quality of the products. The position is responsible for employees and distributing the workload of the warehouse based on business needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma Required
- 2-3 years related work experience is preferred
- A positive can do attitude and a willingness to respond to customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate willingness to take on greater responsibilities Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports, spreadsheets and policy / procedure documents
- Demonstrate attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities within specified timeframes in order to be available for prospects, members and walk-in while showing the ability to work independently with strong organizational and analytical skills is essential and required.
- Excellent organizational, team development and communication skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented, proactive driver of excellence
- Ability to work in a typical warehouse environment
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Able to repetitively lift up to 40 lbs or 1/3 of your body weight
- Able to work 12 hour days
- Able to wear required PPE
- Able to bend and twist repetitively
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, motivate and develop a team of hourly associates assigned to a variety of tasks specific to warehouse operations
- Responsible for all operations of warehouse
- Ability to read and understand part numbers
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Operate forklift on a daily basis
- International shipping experience a plus
- Must be open to constructive feedback and have a desire to grow and develop with the organization
- Ability to organize, review, analyze and file paperwork which includes
- Ability to accurately read and comprehend words and numbers without transposing or confusing numbers
- Ability to discern between various categories and classifications of information I order to discern how to categorize and file documents
- Requires physical activities including the exertion of heavy force (up to 90 pounds) occasionally, and or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and or 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Ability to schedule, plan, prioritize and set goals in connection with job duties
- Some flexibility in schedule required. Some weekends required
- Must be computer literate
- Implement and enforce company safety programs and policies
- Establish objectives, plans, and schedules and ensure that resources are available for completion of established operational assignments
- Promote clean, safe work areas by continuously checking for hazardous conditions
- Work with carriers and production employees to arrange inbound and outbound shipments
- Perform physical counts on a daily basis
- Train and assist employees
- Maintain Inventory and supplies
- All other duties as assigned
- This position works in the warehouse without air conditioning and with heat.
- Warehouse is maintained and is cleaned on a weekly basis
Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com. Please no walk in applicants
8/7/14............Financial Services Consultant – Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
Fort Oglethorpe GA Branch – Full Time – Potential candidates can access our career center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
8/4/14............Administrative Assistant - Easy Bistro & Bar
Easy Bistro & Bar is seeking an administrative assistant from 9-5, Monday-Friday.
Ideal candidates would be familiar with OpenTable and have previous restaurant experience. The duties of the position would include answering the phone, inputting inventory data, taking reservations, booking private events and other miscellaneous office tasks.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 203 Broad Street.
7/29/14…………Part and Full Time Jobs – Penn Station Subs, Downtown Chattanooga
We are looking for part time and full time employees with the possibility for advancement, starting pay will be between $7.25 to $8.00 an hour. Some of the positions include cashier, dish washer, and cook. We are an upscale fast paced sub shop with a casual environment.
The opening date for the restaurant is Aug. 19 2014 and we will be taking applications until the 2nd week of September.
Applications (attached here) can be emailed to me at email@example.com or they can drop them off at our downtown location in the box provided on the window. The location is 411 Broad St. The store is in the right hand space at the bottom of the building, the sign will be hanging out front.
7/29/14………..Bilingual Marketing Representative – Ken Lawson Law
Seeking a fluent Spanish-speaking marketing representative to work with a growing law firm matching services with immigrants in need.
Successful candidates will be fluent in both Spanish and English, able to mix well with varying Spanish-speaking cultures, have a desire to really help people needing immigration services, and be highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Compensation is paid based upon clients contracting services, and paid as an independent contractor.
There are a vast number of immigrants in need of our services, but who do not seek out these services due to fear, lack of trust, and other factors. Your responsibility will be to serve as our ambassador to help them find solutions for their legal immigration problems through our firm. You must have no criminal record, be completely honest and reliable, present a professional appearance, and be able to network through relationships.
You decide the working hours as needed to locate and convert potential clients. Our firm covers an area that ranges from Dalton to Cartersville, Georgia; and to Chattanooga and Cleveland, Tennessee. Employment to start immediately with training and supervision provided.
Submit a resume to Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a telephone interview followed by an in-person interview in both Spanish and English.
7/29/14…………Financial Advisor/Financial Rep – Northwestern Mutual
A Career with a Purpose: The Financial Advisor/Financial Representative Opportunity
You’ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and potentially have a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community. Northwestern Mutual offers a personalized approach to uncovering financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs. Your goal is to discover each client's needs and goals and help map a path to meet them. You will:
- Decide how to build your business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
- Build your business to the level of success to which you aspire
- Have an opportunity to achieve financial independence with a rewarding career that can offer flexibility for family, friends and leisure-time activities
Northwestern Mutual will provide consulting resources to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a financial representative including:
- Developing your business and marketing plans
- Extensive training and coaching from certified trainers
- Access to knowledgeable groups of financial advisors and specialists to assist you
At Northwestern Mutual, we’re committed to mutual success. You’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. For us, diversity means valuing and respecting differences so that we bring out the best in each other. You can be yourself while building your career here.
We are looking for individuals within different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to, financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- History of personal success
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program; benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Flex Programs
- Maternity Leave
- Group Life and Accidental Death Benefit
- Disability Income Insurance
Want to work in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment? If so, Northwestern Mutual is the place for you! Contact Suzanne Bidek, Director of Recruiter and Development to learn more. 423-385-1404 office / Suzanneemail@example.com
7/28/14………..CLINICAL ASSISTANT - HIXSON EYE CARE
Growing office seeking an ambitious employee to work closely with board certified eye doctor.
Clinic technicians are responsible for performing diagnostic testing with state of the art computerized instruments, working directly with patients to help the doctor deliver the best course of treatment, and heading up the contact lens department, including marketing and product development.
Position is full time M, T, TH 8-5, W 9-6, F 8-4
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/24/14……..Administrative Assistant - Playcore
PlayCore helps build stronger communities throughout the world by advancing play and recreation through research, education, and partnerships. Our company infuses this learning into its complete family of brands. PlayCore’s expresses a strong dedication to its mission and values by developing play and recreation products and programs to meet the unique needs of each community we serve.
PlayCore has an immediate opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant for our GameTime Marketing Group located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the GameTime Sales and Marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage effective scheduling and travel arrangements for V.P. of Sales and V.P. of Marketing and Product Development.
- Maintain effective systems and documentation for contracts, initiatives, certifications, and policies and procedures.
- Generate analyses and create proposals, reports, key documents, and other supportive materials for a variety of audiences.
- Prepare key documents, presentations, and correspondence for a variety of audiences.
- Provide meeting support through preparation of materials, maintenance of participant lists, agendas, minutes, food, follow-up, etc.
- Manage departmental contracts and maintain effective documentation systems for departmental contracts.
- Maintain effective documentation systems for policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative functions for meetings and special events.
- Manage departmental consultants (logistics, contracts, travel, scheduling, tracking, payment, etc.).
- Manage AFE and budgetary processes (including expenses, check requests, etc.) for the corporate strategic services and global sourcing teams.
- Manage timely expense reports and invoices/payments for the department.
- Manage departmental supplies, mail, copier services, shirts, gifts/cards/flowers, reference books/materials, etc. and manage departmental shipping needs.
- Provide administrative support for copy room, meeting rooms and break area(s).
- Manage inventory of departmental program/collateral/resource materials in an efficient organization system for effective tracking and timely replenishment from document control. Update materials as indicated.
- Manage corporate and individual professional memberships, rewards programs, certifications, etc.
- Provide back-up support for front desk/receptionist and office manager as indicated.
- Assume additional responsibilities and occasional errands as assigned by the V.P. of Sales and V.P. of Marketing and Product Development.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years executive administrative assistance experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and transfer supplies and materials required.
- Experience managing relations with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of international currency exchange rates and experience managing international travel.
- Experience managing policy & procedure highly preferred.
- Contract negotiation/management experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to generate and edit documents and materials for accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to ensure confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and function as an effective team member
- Ability to generate effective presentations for a variety of audiences
- Excellent documentation and analysis skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Computer Skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Publisher, online surveys, e-news, etc.)
- Self-directed – takes initiative and anticipates needs
- High energy / Bias towards action / Learner
This position will be located in downtown Chattanooga at the PlayCore Office and will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales, and the Vice President of Marketing and Product Development.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
7/22/14………Digital Sales Account Executive – WDEF-TV
WDEF-TV in Chattanooga, TN seeks outgoing, energetic full time Digital Sales STAR. This person is responsible for day to day sales of our digital production portfolio. A high volume of phone and face to face calls is required daily. Must be an excellent communicator, highly computer literate and passionate about the value of digital media. MOST of all, this person needs to know how to SELL!
Compensation package includes company health and 401K benefits. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required. College degree or related experience required. Must pass pre-employment background and drug screening.
Send cover letter and references with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 423-785-1271 or mail to Human Resources: WDEF-TV, 3300 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408. NO PHONE CALLS.
7/18/14………..Salesperson - North Georgia Radio Group, LP
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Position Highlights: Full Time Position (Approximately 40 Hours Weekly)
- Previous Sales Experience Desirable but Not Required.
- Reliable Transportation with Insurance Required.
- Female and Minority Applications Encouraged.
Contact: Larry Gibson at email@example.com
613 Silver Circle
P.O. Box 1284
PH: (706) 278-5511 Ext. 114
FAX: (706) 226-8766
North Georgia Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
7/17/14..........Head Start Teacher - Dalton, GA
Teacher position opened for Head Start program in Dalton, GA. ; minimum required is an AA in Early Childhood Education and experience working with children.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7/15/14………….Lifestyle Consultant Position (Front Desk and Sales) - Massage Heights
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer services
- Take charge for every Guest's Massage Heights experience
- Use suggestive selling skills to build every sale
- Schedule new and return appointments based on Guest preferences
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with Team Members
- Take pride and accountability in all aspects of your job
- $8 per hour
- Commissions is $5- $10 on every membership sale, 3% of personal gross sales on Memberships, and 5% -10% of personal retail sales.
- Bonus Potential is $3,000 annually.
- Note that the hourly wage is $8 an hour however; you have potential to make a lot more than that if you up sell!
**Looking for someone who is willing to stay and grow with the business. Management positions are open. **
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends.
- Willingness to learn and work well with others.
- Costumer Service & Sales experience is a plus!
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with Millennium Software is a plus!
- Hours & Shifts Available:
- Full time and Part time positions available.
- We are open Monday - Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 9am-7pm and Sunday 10am- 6pm.
- Shifts available are, morning 8am-3pm and evening 3pm-9pm.
Please call 423.227.0839 and leave a voicemail telling a little bit about yourself
and why you would be a good fit for this position. Also, please apply by emailing
Gunbarrel@massageheights.com and sending your cover letter, resume and any references. You may also submit your
resume in person! If Massage Heights wishes to move forward with any candidates who apply then someone
will be in contact via email.
To learn more about Massage Heights please visit our website at www.massageheights/chattanooga.com