Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
8/30/16…………………….Full & Part Time Jobs at Style Encore
Style Encore is an upscale resale shop looking to hire enthusiastic full time and part time employees! We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment, awesome employee discount, and flexible schedules. If you love fashion and enjoy a fun retail setting, apply today!
So...what can you expect at Style Encore?
We buy and sell gently used women's clothing and accessories every day! Our inventory is constantly changing, which means we have to stay up to date on the latest trends and styles! We offer our customers a personal shopping experience and our goal is for every customer to leave happy and anxious to come back. Our staff is like a family where we encourage one another and we have fun while getting the job done!
8/29/16……………………Administrative Support Assistant 2 – City of Chattanooga
Salary: $999.81 - $1,496.35 Biweekly; $25,995.00 - $38,905.00 Annually
WORK LOCATION: Moccasin Bend Wastewater Treatment Plant
Incumbents in this classification are responsible for performing the duties of the Administrative Support Assistant, creating and maintaining confidential department/employee files and processing work orders, accounts payable and department payroll (entering and tracking of time). Duties include collecting information from supervisor or department staff to be organized and distributed; providing training of new office staff and providing some use of statistical data to create basic reports. Work is performed with moderate supervision.
(The following duties ARE NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.)
- Performs various routine clerical duties utilizing standard office equipment to include screening incoming calls; taking and transmitting messages; maintaining calendars; keyboarding information into databases; making photocopies; performing data entry; faxing documents; typing; requisitioning supplies and word processing.
- Responds to requests for information from the general public; answers routine questions; directs callers to appropriate internal departments and/or external organizations.
- Enters information into applicable databases and/or other computerized systems to collect and maintain records and information in assigned area of responsibility.
- Organizes and maintains files including creating and maintaining confidential department/employee files; files documents alphabetically, numerically or by other prescribed methods.
- Processes, receives, sorts and distributes a variety of correspondence, notices, website requests; reservations, time sheets, invoices, fees, citations, work orders, reports, service requests, travel vouchers, materials, deliveries, mail and/or other applicable items.
- Composes a variety of routine and/or specialized correspondence, reports, documents, brochures, posters, contracts, easements, applications, forms, permits, memos and/or other applicable materials; verifies and edits grammatical composition.
- Processes incoming and outgoing purchase orders, vouchers, agreements, contracts, permits, payments, cash receipts and disbursements and/or other related items
- Prepares a variety of reports that summarize operational activities, permitting activities, collection activities, financial transactions and/or other applicable items.
- Coordinates and prepares for meetings and/or special events which includes preparing meeting agendas; scheduling; preparing and disseminating invitations; coordinating and assembling applicable materials; setting up rooms; may take, transcribe and disseminate meeting minutes; ordering meals and snacks; receiving attendance confirmations and/or performing other related activities.
- Monitors and restocks office supplies and materials; initiates the replenishment of applicable inventory and supplies; follows up on orders and deliveries.
- Assists with coordinating department activities such as tracking work and change orders, reporting building maintenance issues, dispatching crews to areas requiring service, relaying communications, researching and locating standard or routine information and providing related support.
- Participates in special projects and/or other activities in support of efficient and effective department operations.
- May be required to use, carry and answer their cell phone as determined by their job duties and the department head.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D., and one year related office support experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of customer service principles; English language, grammar and punctuation; modern office procedures, methods and equipment; meeting and/or special event scheduling techniques; basic report preparation techniques; record keeping principles; keyboarding techniques and filing principles and practices.
- Skill in using computers and related software applications; providing customer service; filing; composing a variety of business correspondence; scheduling and coordinating special events and meetings; keyboarding; using modern office equipment; processing financial documents; preparing and proofreading a variety of routine reports and/or documents; maintaining confidentiality; maintaining records and files and communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Apply online at http://www.chattanooga.gov/2011-12-14-14-38-52/job-openings
8/29/16……………..Teacher Assistant - Jungle Town Daycare
Looking to hire 3 full time and 3 part time employees
Job Description: Searching for a dynamic and committed Teacher to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about educating young children in a kind and loving manner. Someone who is fun, nurturing, and energetic!
They must be professional, have great written and oral skills, and have the ability to communicate effectively with the children, families and their co-workers. This person must have strong classroom management skills, be creative, flexible, team player, dependable, and self-motivated.
Job Responsibilities: Follow standards set by the director of the facility. Teach children the classroom curriculum set by the facility management. Create a welcoming, loving, safe and warm atmosphere for children. Serve meals, snacks and drinks. Lite Kitchen duties. Clean classroom and light janitorial duties expected.
The candidate must have the following: A minimum of 1-year experience working with children ages 3 – 5 and/or Prefer CDA/FCCPC/Degree in Early Childhood or currently taking classes towards their credentials.
APPLICANTS MUST PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
Education Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma/Equivalent
Work Days: Monday – Friday Schedules Vary
Applications Accepted By:
Subject Line: Jungle Town Applicant
Jungle Town Daycare
Attn: Colleen Aitkenhead
7531 Shallowford Rd.
Chattanooga, TN. 37421
DO NOT CALL OR DROP IN CENTER
Posting Expires: Sept 30, 2016
8/29/16……….......Jobs at Babies R Us
Babies R Us has the following full & part time positions available. Click on each job title to see a detailed job descriptions as well as requirements for the position.
Apply online at https://www.toysrusinc.com/careers
8/24/16…………..Ag Services Operations Management Trainee – Archer Daniels Midland
Ag Services Operations Management trainees will participate in a training program in which they will be trained in the overall management of operations of a facility, including, but not limited to general safety; grain grading and quality evaluations; people management; basic accounting; product and loss management; managing capital assets; repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance; regulatory issues; and implementation of safety programs and procedures. During the training period, trainees will be located at one of ADM’s Ag Services locations and should be prepared to relocate as needed.
Additional training may include the following:
- Shipping and receiving of grain, feed and/or agricultural products via trucks, railcars and barges;
- Sampling and grading grain, feed and/or other agricultural commodities;
- Overseeing hourly employees and assigning work;
- Transferring, drying, storage, aeration and blending grain and/or agricultural products;
- Repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Preventative maintenance;
- Implementation of safety programs and procedures;
- Regulatory issues (OSHA, EPA, DNR, etc.);
- DOT policies and procedures;
- Basic accounting (understanding a balance sheet);
- Electrical conservation and management; and
- At certain facilities, opportunities to manage labor relations.
This position is not involved in merchandising.
At the end of the training period, the trainee may transition to serve as a supervisor, superintendent or location manager. Trainees should be prepared to relocate two to three times within the first five to seven years with ADM. ASOM operations may seasonally require longer working hours, shift work, weekend work and occasional Holidays. Some locations may have full-time shift work and/or weekend schedules.
Candidates must have at least a two-year degree or equivalent, relative work experience in agriculture or a business-related field. The ideal candidate will also possess leadership skills; basic mechanical troubleshooting skills; have the ability to work near or on large bodies of water, at various heights and in confined spaces; and must have adequate transportation to and from work. Having basic knowledge of electrical systems is a plus. Some tasks may require the ability to wear a respirator or dust mask and to work in varying conditions such as hot, cold, dusty, etc.
ADM requires the successful completion of our pre-employment process, which may include a background check, drug/alcohol screen, medical history questionnaire and other job-related functional evaluations.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM will be conducting on campus interviews on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29. Sign up for these interviews at the Archer Daniels Midland table at the Fall 2016 Career Fair on Wednesday, September 28th!
8/24/16……………….Radio Sales Executive – iHeart Media
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- None required
Location: Chattanooga, TN: 7413 Old Lee Highway, 37421
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Closing Date: 9/18/2016
Please click here to apply for this job.
8/24/16…………………..Full & Part Time Jobs at Lupi’s Pizza Pies East Brainerd
Lupi's Pizza Pies East Brainerd is looking for part time or full time applicants. Our largest need is our cashier/server position. We are always looking for outstanding individuals to come join our team in any capacity!
Apply at our location: 1414 Jenkins Road, East Brainerd. Interviews are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis; there is no dead line for applications.
8/22/16…………………….Full & Part Time Jobs at Buckle, Hamilton Place Mall
We are currently seeking motivated UTC students to work at the Buckle. We are hiring for the following positions.
- full time sales (can include leadership responsibilities)
- part time sales (can also include leadership responsibilities)
- internships -management development (if you are graduating soon)
Please spread the word!!! We are in the Hamilton Place Mall on the lower level to the left of the food court.
Apply at www.Buckle.jobs and put your college zip code when filling out the information. I would like to fill the positions within the next two weeks. Our interviews are short and painless. Call me at the store 423-553-0051, Daniel, store manager.
8/22/16…………………..Mobile Sales Associate (Walmart Wireless)
Locations: (Red Bank, Brainerd, Lookout Valley, Ooltewah, Cleveland, Dunlap, Kimball, Soddy Daisy, Hixson)
Responsibilities include: Actively and consistently approaches customers to sell wireless carriers products and services. Professionally and enthusiastically introduces wireless carrier services and products to store customers. Effectively evaluate customers’ potential needs for wireless services and products and make appropriate recommendations. Demonstrates a strong understanding and enthusiasm of wireless carrier products and services, promoting and selling wireless products and services to customers. Maintains a high level of understanding of wireless carrier’s products and pricing models, as well as carrier’s competitive advantages. Assures proper appearance and functionality of POP displays and electronic equipment Consistently meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established. Accurately counts cash, check and credit card transactions to protect company assets. Ensures accuracy in inventory handling process and procedures. Reports daily on the number of customer contacts, closed sales and other metrics as required Adhere to dress codes and have a professional appearance at all times. Reports to work on time and adheres to schedules established to meet operational needs Reports store issues, challenges or success stories in a timely manner. Participates in required training, conference calls or other related events as instructed Strives to deliver a superior experience to the customer every day. Maintains an upbeat, can-do attitude. Develops positive relationships with store personnel and management.
Additional Responsibilities: Adheres to company policies and procedures. Acts as a role model within and outside the company. Maintains a positive and respectful attitude. Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position. Other duties that may be assigned as related to position or business needs.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Experience in the wireless industry OR at least 1 year of aggressive sales experience. Willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales. Willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing. Willing to adhere to “RETAIL HOURS.” Ability and willingness to work NIGHTS and WEEKENDS is a must.
Essential Functions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Salary: $10.50hr plus commission/bonus
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Wireless: 2 years
Send Resumes to: Moe Byrd firstname.lastname@example.org
8/22/16………………….Aleph Bet Children’s Center is hiring a full-time Assistant Teacher.
Degree and/or TECTA preferred; HS Diploma/GED and previous experience in childcare required. Must be caring, reliable and passionate about early childhood. Competitive wages and benefits.
Established in 2002, Aleph Bet Children’s Center provides an educational, interactive and developmentally-appropriate preschool program enriched by Jewish traditions and values. We serve children ages two through Pre-K of all faiths, nationalities and cultures, and promote a diverse learning environment.
Email resume/cover letter to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 8947, Chatt. TN 37414
8/19/16................................................Toddler/Preschool Assistant Position - The Montessori School
The Montessori School is seeking a positive, organized, and competent professional to work as a Toddler/Preschool assistant for the 2016-17 school year (August 15th – May 26th).
- Must be able to work 7:30-3:30 Monday – Friday or 7:30-12:30 Monday-Friday
- Must enjoy working with children between the ages of 1 and 6
- Must be able to lift children, react quickly, multi-task
- Must have a happy, engaging demeanor with children, staff, and parents
- High School Diploma (College preferred)
8/18/16……………………..Full Time Preschool Teacher Needed
Preschool teacher needed for a well-established church child care center in downtown Chattanooga. We are looking for an outgoing individual that is ECERS knowledgeable that will work collaboratively with another teacher to ensure a successful classroom.
This individual would be responsible for following our Reggio Inspired Emergent Curriculum, plan and implement provocations and learning activities while documenting these processes throughout the day, as well as being able to communicate effectively with parents, engage in activities with the children, nurture, guide and direct children in their daily classroom activity.
This position is year round, M-F, 9:00a-6:00p and includes a benefit package.
Send resume and/or application (attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org
8/16/16……………. New Financial Representative Support / Receptionist - Northwestern Mutual Chattanooga
The responsibility of New Financial Representative Support/ Receptionist is to provide new financial representatives with administrative, expediting, and/or marketing support allowing financial representatives the opportunity to spend more time in front of clients and prospects. As well as maintain office reception area. Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Specific responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Set up initial files.
- Prepare form letters and correspondence.
- Prepare case history notes.
- Pre-check applications.
- Basic policy owner service (i.e. address changes).
- Maintain client management system.
- Prepare mailings.
- Prepare policies for delivery.
- Manage Daily Status Report.
- Assist with Reporting Requirements.
- Prepare and follow up on Attending Physician’s Statement (APS) requests.
- Prepare ledgers and proposals (including Personal Planning Analysis and Business Planning Analysis)
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- receive and sort mail, faxes and deliveries
- schedule and maintain conference room appointments
- order and maintain beverage supplies along with other kitchen necessities
- order and maintain parking validations for financial representatives
- tidy and maintain the reception area as well as conference rooms
- maintain phone list and distribute
- Computer, data entry and keyboarding skills
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Insurance knowledge preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to take independent action and make sound decisions.
- $28,000 to $30,000 based upon experience
Contract Suzanne Bidek Brown at Suzanne.Brown@nm.com or at 423-385-1404 office
8/12/16.........................Visitor Services Associates - Chattanooga Zoo
The Chattanooga Zoo is looking for exceptional full-time and part-time visitor services
associates with skills interacting with and assisting guests. Normal duties will
include day to day cashier duties, acting as a guest liaison, answering questions
and inquiries, as well as running the zoo's carousel and trackless train. This position
will require working on weekends and holidays as the schedule necessitates.
Candidates with extensive cash handling and customer service experience are preferred. Candidate must have excellent team work skills as well as communicate with coworkers and supervisors effectively.
Candidate must have a high school degree, but a college degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Candidate must have at least 6 months of cash handling and/or retail experience. The candidate must be able to lift, bend, and twist 40 lbs. This position requires standing and walking around the zoo gift shop for the entirety of the day.
The Chattanooga Zoo is a member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace program, a pre-employment drug test and a background check will be performed.
All applications are taken online, through the Chattanooga Zoo’s website.
To apply, or for more information please visit the Chattanooga Zoo’s website: www.chattzoo.org/about/employment.
8/11/16........................Creative Fabricator and Design Lead - Ruby Falls
To view job descriptions or apply, please visit www.RubyFalls.com.
8/11/16........................Front Desk Coordinator - Ruby Falls
To view job descriptions or apply, please visit www.RubyFalls.com.
8/9/16………………..Full & Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
8/9/16………………….Production Specialist - FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga, TN
3 positions available
Hours: Full Time Position
Description: Under general direction, this position is responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs. Sign assembly includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. Must also mount and/or laminate prints including operating and setting-up the laminator for over-laminating, encapsulation, or mounting of digital imaged products. This position must proofread signs and conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate signs.
- Follow a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a predetermined substrate or medium.
- Prepare substrates for vinyl application. This may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application.
- Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. Weeding techniques vary with size, type of vinyl and complexity of image.
- Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards.
- Perform finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces.
- Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner.
- Report inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager or franchise partner.
- Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
- Maintain shipping dock and create pallets and ups shipments.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
- Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
- Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Ability to use light power equipment
- Ability to measure and use saws to create specially made pallets for shipping.
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com
8/9/16……………………..Team Member – AY Electronics
AY Electronics is an online retailer based in Chattanooga that sells smartphones to customers all around the world. The AYE team is young, dynamic, and motivated – the average age of employees is 26. As an ambitious tech company, we are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our team.
Each member of the AYE team plays a critical role in the success of the company, making a difference daily and in the big picture. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and founder to help define our fast-growing company. As AYE grows, our employees grow with us, and there is high potential for raises and promotions.
Candidates should bring great energy to the workplace and be self-motivated. A knack and passion for technology is a plus. The Inventory and Product Specialist must be able to acquire a functional knowledge of all AYE products, handle a fast-paced work environment, truly care about the customer experience, and meet deadlines. Full training and ongoing support will of course be provided.
Basic duties include:
- Assist in processing, full testing, cleaning and certifying smartphone inventory
- Assist with daily preparation of outgoing sales including packaging and cleaning products
- Work in a team environment to accomplish a variety of ever-changing tasks
- Support the Logistics Manager in day-to-day operations
- Investigative Research and Analysis to identify trends and improve processes
- Exceptional work ethic. “Roll up your sleeves” hard working mentality.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced team environment
- Good Communicator
- Computer literacy
Starting pay: $14/hour
Interested? Please send us your résumé and short letter (200 words or fewer) describing what you are looking for in a job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8/8/16……………………Assistant Manager – Domino’s: The Village at Riverview, Chattanooga
Applicants must possess:
- The ability to provide outstanding products & service
- The ability to supervise and motivate team members
- The motivation to thrive in what can be a fast paced environment
Experience working in the quick services restaurant industry a plus
Experience working in management a bonus
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Apply online at www.dominosjobs.biz or apply in person at 1150 Hixson Pike to schedule an interview.
8/5/16…………………Full & Part Time Field Technicians Needed - Superior Shine
Superior Shine is an award winning cleaning company that provides top quality cleaning services to our established and loyal base of residential customers. We are in our 10th year and have consistently provided the most comprehensive level of professionalism in every phase of the customer experience. We're certainly not perfect, but that’s the benchmark we're always aiming for. Our market is strong and we look forward to staying established in it for many years to come.
Position: FIELD TECHNICIANS (full-time and part-time) for established, respected and in-demand Cleaning and Restoration Company
- DETAIL & DESCRIPTION –Includes, but not limited to: Wearing uniform, servicing our loyal customer base (window cleaning, house washing, roof washing, pressure washing), maintaining the shop and keeping a clean work environment, vehicle maintenance, keeping supplies, cleaners and fuel stocked, transferred and ready to use. Maintaining tools and equipment and various other tasks necessary in day-to-day
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP INTERACTION- Communicates respectfully and clearly. Respects and honors their home and personal property.
- FUTURE ADVANCEMENT – We are looking for an individual who is willing to become a lead technician and supervise other field
- EXPERIENCE - Experience in home maintenance/cleaning a plus. Ladder experience preferred, but not necessary (it is an important part of the job). None are absolutely necessary. Will train the right
- EDUCATION – High school diploma or equivalent.
- EXPECTATIONS – Honest, nice. Must be on time. Personally accountable, committed
- Background check and drug screen required.
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Training is paid.
- FULL-TIME: typically 7:30 – 4:30 (but may vary)
- PART-TIME: Hours to be determined and may vary
Contact Person: Amber Sandlin at 423-715-9257 or email@example.com
Timing to start ASAP
Apply for position online at www.superiorchattanooga.com/application or in person at 10330 Lee Highway, McDonald, TN 37353
8/4/16……………..Pathologist Assistant-GI/Derm – Southeastern Pathology Associates
FLSA: Non-Exempt (This position is paid overtime)
Position Summary: Under the general supervision of a pathologist, independently performs or assists in accessioning, dissection, description, and histological sampling of a full range of surgical specimens.
Essential Job Duties:
- Processing and routine gross dissection of Biopsies
- Maintain established production and error rates
- Helps train entry level pathologists’ assistants in gross room pathology methodology and procedures, under guidance and within protocol provided by medical professional staff.
- Coordinates the acquisition of tissue specimens used for research purposes or for histology trainees.
- Participates in the accessioning and labeling of specimens, specimen storage and disposal, and the maintenance of reagents and equipment in the gross room.
- Assists in the histology laboratory in preparing slides.
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as requested or assigned.
- At least an associate’s degree in chemical or biological sciences or medical laboratory
technology from an accredited institution. Must meet requirements listed below:
- 60 semester hours or equivalent from an accredited institution that, at a minimum, includes either 24 semester hours of medical laboratory technology courses, OR
- 24 semester hours of science courses that include 6 semester hours of chemistry,6 semester hours of biology, and 12 semester hours of chemistry, biology or medical laboratory technology in any combination
Required Work Experience:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a laboratory setting is preferred.
Interested candidate should apply by submitting their resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org .
8/2/16....................Full-Time Teachers - Kids Rock, Inc.
Kids Rock, Inc. is seeking Full-time teachers who have experience in the child care field and/or have completed or are working towards a CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education
Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
Full-time positions 6:00am-2:00pm or 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience
- Positive classroom management
- Positive and professional communication with parents and children
- Plan and implement daily lessons
- Build trusting relationships with children, fellow employees, and parents
- Supervise children in a proactive and loving manner
Interested applicants must submit resume to email@example.com
8/1/16……………………….Full and Part Time Jobs at Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
TVFCU has the following positions available:
- Financial Services Consultant 410109 TN - Eastgate (Chatt) Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 410533 TN - Highway 58 (Chatt) Part Time (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 410110 TN - Cleveland (North Branch) Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 410222 TN - Eastgate (Chatt) Full Time
- Mortgage Loan Originator 410034 TN - Chattanooga Headquarters Full Time
- Personal Teller 410035 TN - Chattanooga (Downtown) Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 410037 GA - Ringgold Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Personal Teller 410040 TN - Chattanooga (Downtown) Part Time (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)
- Personal Teller 410043 TN - Chattanooga (Downtown) Part Time (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 410044 GA - Ft. Oglethorpe Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 410045 TN - Hamilton Place (Chatt) Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Financial Services Consultant 408765 TN - Kimball Part Time (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Securities and Investments Administrative Assistant 408054 TN - Hamilton Place (Chatt) Part Time
- Consumer Lender 405513 TN - Chattanooga Headquarters Full Time
- Virtual Environment Administrator 405125 TN - Chattanooga Headquarters Full Time
Potential candidates can visit our career center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
7/28/16………………….Full & Part-Time Evening Cook Position at Hummingbird Pastaria
Description: We are a family owned and from scratch restaurant located on Signal Mountain, looking for a few individuals to join our kitchen team. We are looking for a team player that cares about the team, the food and the customers.
- Set up station with necessary supplies for dinner service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the kitchen team
- Keep station clean, complying with food safety regulations
- Other duties as needed
- Proven cooking experience
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Motivated, self-driven & detail oriented
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 720 Mississippi Ave, Signal Mountain, Tennessee.
7/20/16………………….Full and Part Time jobs at Chick-fil-A Gunbarrel Pointe & Hamilton Place Mall
Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe and Hamilton Place Mall are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer skills.
Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. Starting rate of pay is $8.00/hour which will increase over a 120 day period to $9.00/hour.
It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Opportunity for advancement…Our leadership is developed from within the restaurant and we are always looking for bright, conscientious, and responsible individuals to add to our team.
Apply online at www.snagajob.com
7/20/16…………Full time landscape position for established North Chattanooga Landscape Company
Landscape installation of plants, walls, patios, irrigation, and landscape maintenance.
Full time position from 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday.
Please contact email@example.com or call 423-266-2341
7/18/16………………….Team Members for Orthodontic Office
Wanted: Team members for local orthodontic office. There are currently several opportunities available. Preferred: registered dental assistants or hygienists, but will train the right motivated individual.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.