Full Time Job Listings
12/17/14………….Financial Representative – Northwestern Mutual
A career that allows you to make an impact on others with tons of growth potential and flexibility isn’t just a dream. At Northwestern Mutual, financial representatives help people meet their financial goals. They can handle the word ‘no,’ but won’t take it for an answer. In doing so, they build a business that gives them financial independence and time to actually have a life outside of work.
As a financial representative, a typical day may include:
- Digging deep with clients and prospects
- Developing tailored solutions for each client
- Training and coaching from people who know their stuff
- Team meetings to set goals
- Making calls to prospective clients
You just may have found the career for you, if:
- You want a company that values varied experiences and perspectives.
- You think hard work should be recognized and rewarded.
- Teamwork and collaboration are important to you.
- You are looking for a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- You want to work for a company with exceptional financial strength* and whose values match your own.
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers.
We hope you have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a four-year college or university. It’s also a plus if you have strong interpersonal skills, and are a self-starter who is motivated and has had personal success.
To learn more contact: Suzanne Bidek at Suzanne.Bidek@nm.com or at 423-385-1404.
12/17/14……….Full Time Counselor – Tri-State Treatment
Tri-State Treatment is an opioid treatment facility dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and opiate addiction regain control of their lives. We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience. Tri-State Treatment is currently searching for a Full-Time Counselor. Candidates must be able to work early morning hours and available to work some weekends. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Candidate will provide direct care in determining patient’s status and issues by interviewing them, obtaining personal information and medical history.
- Designs treatment and rehabilitation program by using their knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency and counseling, while tailoring the process based on patient’s needs.
- Modifies treatments by maintaining case history and progress notes while observing their patients.
- Restores patients to productive roles by educating them about available community based organizations, and social and employment services.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma. Some college completed is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong typing and proficient computer skills.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls.
12/17/14…………Warehouse Associate (Full-Time Hourly) – Tennessee Aquarium
Assists with receiving, pricing, transferring and delivery of merchandise, solving daily problems, and working with other departments. Executes and maintains core values and customer service standards of the Tennessee Aquarium.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Receives merchandise from vendors through counting and pricing merchandise, completing paperwork, boxing and shelving the items, and logging merchandise into the computer system, pulls, packs and delivers merchandise to shops. Handles defective merchandise and works with vendors to receive credit or replacement. Ships merchandise and other Aquarium-related packages via UPS and other shipping methods.
Other Duties and Responsibilities: Handles gift shop transfers and general warehouse work such as answering telephones, stocking shelves, cleaning, etc. Helps maintain supplies for all shops. Other duties may include but not limited to sending tickets to vendors, shipping and printing tickets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of retail and inventory control systems
- Knowledge of handheld scanners
- Minimum of one year experience in a related field
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year experience in a related field
License or Certification Required:
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Warehouse setting
- Hot and cold setting
- Some wet and slippery floor surroundings
- Frequently climb ladders, ability to lift at least 50 pounds consistently and loading and unloading of trucks.
A resume and an Aquarium Application must be received by December 26, 2014 at the IMAX Theater.
The Tennessee Aquarium/Imax3D Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer
12/17/14………..Exhibitions Preparator – Hunter Museum of Art
The Hunter Museum of American Art seeks an Exhibitions Preparator. This position works closely with the Chief Preparator in the installation and deinstallation of all exhibitions throughout the Hunter campus and offsite.
The Preparator supports the protection and display of works of art, facilitates the movement of art throughout the museum campus, and should have basic carpentry, painting, framing and mount-making skills. Knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop is a plus. This position is part of a six member Curatorial department and will work closely with both curators and registrars.
The successful applicant will have two-three years of gallery or museum installation experience, knowledge of best practices in art handling and practical experience in painting, lighting technology, woodworking and mount fabrication. The applicant must be able to climb ladders, use lifts, scaffolds, forklifts and be comfortable in a variety of working conditions. Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. The Hunter campus is large and a lot of walking is often required in this position.
This position is full time, salaried with benefits [health insurance, vacation days, retirement].
Education: HS Diploma accepted; BA preferred
To apply: Please send a resume and three references to:
Hunter Museum of American Art
10 Bluff View
Chattanooga, TN 37403
12/16/14……..Cabela’s is Opening Soon in Fort Oglethorpe, GA!!!
The World’s Foremost Outfitter is expanding and is seeking exceptionally talented Retail Management Professionals with a passion for the outdoors, to join our Fort Oglethorpe Retail Store, scheduled to open in Spring 2015.
Now Hiring Retail Management Professionals
- Senior Operations Manager (#18030BR)
- Senior Hardlines Manager (#18035BR)
- Senior Softlines Manager (#18036BR)
- Backend/Inventory Manager (#18031BR)
- CLUB Membership Manager (#18032BR)
- Customer Experience Manager (#18029BR)
- Firearms Department Manager (#18043BR)
- Gun Library Manager (#18044BR)
- Marketing Manager (#18033BR) (Bachelor’s Degree Required)
- Fishing/Fly/Marine Sales Manager (#18037BR)
- Hunting/Archery/ATV Sales Manager (#18039BR)
- Casual Clothing/Camo/Gifts Sales Manager (#18038BR)
- Bargain Cave/Footwear/Camping Sales Manager (#18040BR)
- Asset Protection Manager (#18034BR)
- Human Resource Manager (#18045BR) (Bachelor’s Degree Required)
We offer a competitive salary, affordable health benefits, 401k plan and generous merchandise discounts.
To view Qualifications and Requirements and Apply online go to www.cabelas.jobs
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives.
12/16/14…………Reporter – WRCB TV
WRCB-TV is seeking a Reporter. This is a full-time position. Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
You have a chance to join one of the best reporting teams in the southeast and work alongside experienced photographers in a newsroom honored by Murrow Awards four years in a row. This is not a position for beginners. Are you the best storyteller in your newsroom? Perhaps you are already in a larger market but want a better place to work and live. Be part of something great at Chattanooga’s NBC affiliate.
Go to www.chattanoogafun.com to see why you will want to live here. Go to www.WRCBtv.com to see why you will want to work here. It is a busy news market that plays bigger than its size. WRCB has the tools and brand new set to make your work shine. Growth opportunities, including anchoring, available.
Rush a link with your best stories BEFORE JANUARY 15, 2015 to Derrall Stalvey, News Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. No hard copies or phone calls, please. All applicants must submit an official company application.
For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
12/12/14……….Entry Level Account Executive – WRCB TV
WRCB TV NBC and Antenna TV in scenic Chattanooga, TN seek a Business Development Account Executive. Strong emphasis on new business development for TV and digital sales. Broadcast television experience is preferred but not required. What is required is an energetic personality, great communication skills and a high degree of self-motivation. Must be detail oriented, creative and a team player with a positive attitude.
12/12/14……..Experienced Account Executive – WRCB TV
WRCB TV NBC and Antenna TV in scenic Chattanooga, TN seek an experienced Account Executive to service established clients and develop new business. You must have a strong track record of increasing station revenue on existing business in addition to developing new business in both traditional television and digital sales. Minimum of 2 years broadcast television sales is required. If you are a strong competitor and also a team player we should talk.
12/10/14………….FULL & PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATES – RadioShack
If you are interested in working for a company that values your contribution and offers
a chance for career advancement, RadioShack is for you. We’re looking for friendly,
knowledgeable people who are passionate about
meeting the customer’s needs and are willing to take the time to solve problems. As a Retail Sales Associate, your
contribution is crucial to the success of our company. That’s why we offer extensive training and ongoing support that allows you to be the best associate possible.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in a retail sales environment is preferred
- Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Excellent follow-up and persuasion skills
- Bilingual ability a plus in some markets
For more information, visit our website www.jobsatradioshack.com
12/8/14………….Help Desk Support #303 - Mesa Associates, Inc.
The Help Desk Support individual assists end users in resolving hardware and software issues by fielding telephone calls and email communication, diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities. He or she documents, tracks and monitors the problem to facilitate a timely resolution. He or she relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. He or She must be able to procure, install and support a wide range of hardware and software applications. Reports to the assigned Help Desk Supervisor and may manage others. He are she may need an Associate’s degree in related area and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Support end users for the Chattanooga office
- PC troubleshooting, Software installation and maintenance. General IT help desk resolution.
- BS 0-2
- Organizational skills & task prioritization, excellent customer service and attitude, be a self-starter.
- 0-2 years of end user support / help desk support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based products, engineering software products and the ability to understand the deployment of these products.
- Basic knowledge of end user peripherals, hardware and software.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Office and general Networking skills are required
Only qualified applicants should apply online at www.mesainc.com. No phone calls please.
Mesa Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives preference to internal candidates when possible. EOE/AAE/M/F/V/H
12/8/14………….. Front Desk Closing Manager (FULL-TIME) - Ruby Falls
--- Non-Exempt ---
Shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm Thursday-Monday
- Assist customers with purchasing tickets, questions, and/or complaints courteously and efficiently.
- Ensure daily operations of front desk and other areas are running smoothly.
- Monitor, send, and print emails to communicate with front desk, managers, and marketing.
- Serve as Manager on Duty.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all cashiering procedures.
- Check-In groups.
- Participate in managing and overseeing the Front Desk.
- Communicate with Front Desk Coordinator about Front Desk related issues.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards and procedures.
- Attend to emergencies and properly document for company records.
- Maintain proper etiquette when answering and transferring calls.
- Count Bulk Tickets and Run Reports.
- Complete Front Desk Closing Checklist and Closing sheet daily.
- Secure and Lock Building after closing.
- Ability to work in other positions as needed (tour guide, loader, etc.)
- Other Duties as needed or assigned.
- High-school diploma or equivalent required.
- Front Desk or Hospitality experience, preferred.
- Available to work evenings, weekend evenings, and holidays.
- Ability to present and maintain a professional image to guest and employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to Ruby Falls’ changing needs.
- Complete a MVR- Record must be in compliance with company policies.
- Background Check
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to input and access data in computer, to perform assigned duties with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Ability to understand guest inquires and provide accurate responses.
- Ability to work and manage with little or no supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate with guest, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to count and give correct change.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment policy
- Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off
12/1/14………Full or Part Time Preschool teacher needed
Church-based non-profit childcare center/preschool seeks an experienced assistant preschool teacher, full- or regular part-time.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and significant experience working with young children in a group setting. This position requires creativity, kindness, patience and an understanding of the preschool age child.
We offer an excellent work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. We are open M-F 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., so work hours will fall sometime within that range.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written. This is a fairly active job physically, and requires lifting children on occasion, so general strength and endurance are needed.
Teachers must undergo fingerprinting and background checks, and should provide excellent, verifiable references.
This position will begin near January 5. Pay based upon education/experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
12/1/14.............Full or Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
Fish Window Cleaning is growing! We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary. We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth. You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
12/1/14………… Customer Service Rep Trainee - Multiple Divisions (1304328) - BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Chattanooga, TN
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, leading health insurance provider, has customer service opportunities available in Chattanooga in its corporate office. The customer service roles are accountable to resolve inquiries from Internal and External customers in a timely manner. These individuals are also responsible for accurately documenting each inquiry into system and for taking appropriate action to resolve caller’s inquiry. Customer service educates the caller beyond their initial question to fully take advantage of benefits, prevent adverse impact and resolve on first contact. These positions can progress to an Expert level, based on competencies. Offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great working environment!
To learn more about this opportunity as well as to review and/or apply for all openings, please go to www.bcbst.com/about/careers.
11/24/14…………MacAuthority at Hamilton Place Mall has the following positions available
Mac Solutions Specialist:
What we’re looking for:
- Friendly, outgoing individual with great communication skills.
- Previous retail/sales experience or customer service training is encouraged.
- Apple and Macintosh knowledge is a plus.
- Keen awareness of accessories and gadgets related to Apple and beyond is even better!
What a Mac Solutions Specialist does:
- Provides a positive, personalized customer experience every time.
- Creates an environment where customers feel comfortable no matter what their technical understanding may be.
- Completes necessary requirements to reach Apple Product Professional (APP) status.
- Translates “Technobabble” into layman’s terms.
- Develops a “Total Solution” based on the customer’s individual needs.
- Drives customer loyalty by educating our guests of the many ways MacAuthority can support them before, during, and after the sale.
- Works with incredibly talented people selling the coolest products on earth.
Mac Service Writer:
What we’re looking for:
- Solid background in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of Apple Mac OS X.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Windows (preferred but not required).
- Some knowledge of Linux (preferred but not required).
- Solid understanding of mainstream software packages, hardware, and the relationship between the two.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good command of oral and written communication (we take a LOT of notes!).
- Perform independently and in a group setting.
- Lift and move computers, monitors, etc. (up to around 50 pounds).
- Aptitude for, and interest in, learning new technologies.
What a Service Technician does:
- Fields/returns calls; explains policies and provides advice to customers.
- Talks to customers in the store to determine nature and extent of computer-related problems.
- Performs basic hardware and software diagnostics.
- Prepares evaluations of hardware and/or software, and recommends improvements or upgrades.
- Operates internal POS/SRO system(s) and follows correct procedures.
- Reads, comprehends and operates under the guidelines set forth by Apple in the Service Program Manual.
- Completes and maintains all certification requirements to be an Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT).
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor while representing the company.
Pay begins at $9 an hour
Full time and part time positions available.
Please apply at http://www.macauthority.com/jobs/apply
11/20/14……Salesperson - North Georgia Radio Group, LP
- Previous Sales Experience Desirable but Not Required.
- Reliable Transportation with Insurance Required.
613 Silver Circle
P.O. Box 1284
Dalton, GA 30722-1284
PH: (706) 278-5511 Ext. 114
FAX: (706) 226-8766
NORTH GEORGIA RADIO GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
11/18/14………..Dinner Delivered is NOW HIRING Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers!
Looking for Bright and Energetic Individuals with:
- A Neat and Clean Appearance
- A Friendly Attitude
- A Good Driving Record
- A Safe and Dependable Vehicle
- A Cell Phone with Unlimited Texting
- A GPS Device or Cell Phone GPS App
Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers deliver restaurant takeout and to-go orders from over 100 of Chattanooga’s Restaurants to customers’ residences and businesses for Lunch and Dinner, 10:00am – 10:00pm daily.
Dinner Delivered is Chattanooga’s restaurant delivery service, partnered with restaurants such as: Chili’s, Mellow Mushroom, Sticky Fingers, Amigos, Taziki’s, Tony’s Pasta Shop, Noodles & Co, and Champy’s Famous Fried Chicken!
Hiring for Part-Time and Full-Time Positions:
- You can work anywhere from 15 to 70 hours a week!
- You choose which shifts you would like to work per week: Lunch, Dinner, or Both!
- You make your own schedule!
You must work at least one Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Dinner Shift per week.
Pay = $10.00 - $15.00 an hour.
You will never make less than $10.00 an hour, and you can make up to $20.00 an hour or more!
You can choose to work a variety of driving shifts each week, such as:
- 10:00am – 3:00pm for a Lunch Shift
- 11:00am – 9:00pm for a Double Shift
- 5:00pm – 10:00pm for a Dinner Shift
A variety of these shifts are possible with some Seniority and Experience. But Dinner Delivered is primarily hiring for Weekend Dinner Shifts. We are hiring for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night drivers to work from 5:00pm – 10:00pm. By driving these shifts, you can stand to make $50.00 - $100.00 a night!
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a professional resume with your applicable skills listed, along with your education and work history, and a list of 3 references to: Employment@DinnerDelivered.com
If your resume is interesting or applicable, the Dinner Delivered management supervisor will contact you for an interview to asses a presentation of your qualifications, abilities, and attitude.
11/14/14............Entry level Management Trainee - Laxamentum Business Concepts,Inc
This position is designed to develop entry level professionals into leaders to manage one of our new locations. We train through one on one coaching, teamwork, peer advising, and hands on business experience.
All team members in this position begin as an entry level account representative. In the entry level we teach the trainee all of our company marketing techniques, product knowledge and sale pitches for the various products and service we market for our client, They are expected to take this training and provide excellent customer service. This business experience is irreplaceable in the development of the manager in training.
- Be the face of our client and ensure quality, standards and an exceptional level of customer service.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Understanding of company capabilities and service along with understanding of customer needs then effective communication all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales while learning to become a manager. Duties will include making sales presentations, training and developing, and management development.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions.
- Assist in the coaching and development of fellow coworkers as they advance through the management training program.
- Eternal student; always learning and developing to better serve the client, customer and themselves.
This is an Entry Level Position; it is a Management Training Program so everyone is cross-trained in every aspect of business and only promoted based on their merits.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Must want advancement opportunities
- Enjoyment of an autonomous environment
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner with a great student mentality
- Ready to have fun and enjoy work
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, our HR person will get back to you ASAP.