Full Time Job Listings
Additional full time jobs may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
2/20/17……………….Manager in Traning – Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie and Fitch is looking for great candidates interested in management positions in Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall. If you are searching for a career that will help you become a leader and teach you how to run your own business, check out our careers website!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Strong problem solving skills
- Diversity awareness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Team building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive to achieve results
Complete an application at www.anfcareers.com for Hamilton Place Mall. You can call the store for details at 423-485-9502
2/16/17……………….See Rock City Full & Part Time Jobs
See Rock City has the following full/part time jobs available:
- Fairy Tale Nights Wardrobe Lead Partner
- Café 7 Host/Hostess
- Café 7 Server/Bartender
- Café 7 Cook
- Café 7 Dishwasher/Prep Cook
- Café 7 Food Runner
- Gardens Gateway Lead Partner
- Incline Food Team Leader
- Incline Admissions Partner
- Incline Food Team Leader
- Incline Partner
- Retail Partner
- Landscape Partner
- Admissions/Annual Pass Partner
- Seasonal Stands Lead Partner
For a complete job description http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city/current-openings/
To complete an application visit http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city/employment-application/
2/16/17…………………Job Opening: Anchor/Reporter
WRCB-TV, the NBC affiliate in Chattanooga, is looking for an Anchor/Reporter who will help us advance our digital strategy to drive viewers to broadcast. Join one the best reporting teams in the southeast and work alongside experienced photographers in a newsroom honored by multiple Murrow Awards. We are looking for a true storyteller who wants to win with compassion and concern for our community. We want an anchor who can drive our midday efforts and engage with viewers on social media.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the community and be open to franchise reporting. In addition, the qualified candidate would have a nose for news and be eager to be a part of editorial meetings by offering story ideas. This is not a position for beginners. The ideal candidate would have at least three years of anchoring experience.
Rush a link with your best stories to Callie Starnes, News Director at email@example.com. No hard copies or phone calls, please. Candidates who have more than two months remaining on a contract should not apply.
All applicants must submit an official company application. For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. Applications must be received by 3/15/17. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2/16/17…………….Driver Loader Needed - Part Time or Full Time
Immediate Opening - Cab over Dump (Chattanooga Hwy 153 at Jersey Pike)
Chattanooga Junk Removal Company Seeks Driver. We provides a full range of junk removal services to residential and commercial clients throughout the area.
We are currently looking for Driver/Worker to join our team STARTING IMMEDIATELY.
You must be available to work hours necessary to complete jobs daily. Some Saturday work Included.
Drive/navigate truck safely
Sell potential customers on our valued service.
Work with team members to provide a positive customer experience
Manage truck operations
Provide records of estimates/jobs at the end of the day
Work with business owners to improve service levels
Valid drivers license & clean driving record (will verify)
DOT Medical Card (Current) * - Ability to lift 70 lbs on regular basis
Good communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work in teams and follow directions
Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Pass Drug Screen
Drivers must be at least 21-years old
Good Starting Pay with opportunity to receive Daily Sales Bonuses, Tips & "Treasure Bonuses" (Junk you haul can be yours, with owner's permission).
We are looking for individuals who are willing to take responsibility and are eager to progress.
To apply, e-mail your Resume or 4-year job history, including where & when you worked & what you did for each job (with Work References) to This Ad and put "Driver/Navigator" in the Subject line.
Junk King of Chattanooga
4295 Cromwell Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
2/15/17…………Chattanooga Coca-Cola UNITED Hiring Immediate Positions:
- CDL Drivers: Large Store Merchandisers Trainees -Stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and displays in assigned account. Class A CDL required.
- Large Store Merchandisers Trainee - Stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and promotional displays in assigned account.
To apply you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 2111 W Shepherd Rd., Chatt., TN 37421 **Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment back ground, drug screen and DOT physical (if applicable) and are subject to random drug screens during employment.
2/13/17…………………..Police Officer (Trainee) – Cookville PD
New hires may serve in a trainee role until fully qualified. After successful completion of all required training, Police Officers will be classified at a Grade H and be eligible to move to a minimum annual salary of $32,302 based on qualifications and performance. Additional consideration may be given to certified police officers.
Must meet the Minimum Standards Law (TCA 38-8-106), possess a valid Tennessee Driver’s License, and be 21 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent required. Sixty semester hours in criminal justice, police science, sociology, other law enforcement-related preferred.
Employees in this class are under the general supervision of the Patrol Sergeant and are responsible for the protection of life and property through the enforcement of laws and ordinances. Work is often performed under emergency conditions and may involve considerable personal risks.
Examples of work performed: Enforces laws and ensures public safety by protecting life and property; performs routine patrol in vehicle or on foot, usually while working alone; answers calls, investigates accidents; directs and controls traffic; conducts investigations; appears in court and orally presents facts and evidence; prepares, obtains, and serves warrants; transports prisoners to and from jails and mental health facilities; responds to alarms; operates firearms, communication equipment, police vehicles, radar, and other emergency and non-emergency equipment; requires the ability to administer first aid and CPR; may serve as relief radio communications operator; may be assigned special tasks such as bicycle patrol, accreditation officer, drug task force, victim services officer, critical response team member, K-9 officer, traffic accident specialist, crisis negotiation team member, field training officer, crime scene technician, etc.; maintains equipment; attends training, performs related duties as required.
Requires excellent physical condition, strength and agility. Must be able to run, crawl, squat, push, pull, jump, climb, and lift objects weighing up to 100 pounds occasionally. Requires good eyesight, hearing, hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and reaction time in driving and handling firearms and other equipment and situations. Must be able to work in all weather extremes. Must have effective verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work all shifts.
Pay Range: $28,766 - $43,160
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4:30 pm, Wednesday, March 8, 2017
All applicants will be invited to sit for a written exam/physical agility on Tuesday, March 21, 2017.
Please refer to our website www.cookeville-tn.gov/jobopportunitites/ for information & police applicant forms.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Human Resources Department
45 East Broad Street
Cookeville, TN 38501
2/13/17…………….Innkeeper/Server/Housekeeper for Luxury B&B Inn and Event Center Near Campus
Attention rising Juniors and up:
- Need responsible, mature, high-energy, self-motivated persons who enjoy working with the Public in a hospitality setting.
- Attention to detail and excellent time-management skills are a must.
- Training and part-time hours during current semester and full-time during the summer, and you can continue into next school year.
- We will work with your class schedule.
- Starting base pay of $10.00, plus tips and monthly bonuses.
- [NOTE: This job requires working most weekends and during scheduled school breaks; please DO NOT respond to this posting if you cannot do this.]
Looking to hire 3 students.
Email resumes to email@example.com
2/10/17.........................Business Management Associate - Knoxville Utilities Board
Acts in support of management, employees, and processes by performing administrative duties related to KUB Security and other business programs and processes. Duties include general office support and administrative tasks, process and program support, data management and analysis, financial process support, process documentation, records and document management, and various other support activities. Assists with the management of access control, video management, and key management systems. Assists with audits associated with general security procedures, physical security systems, keys, compliance and other business processes. Conducts investigations and completes related reports regarding security issues. Coordinates the installations of video surveillance control devices. Works professionally with KUB employees, contractors, visitors, and staff from other departments under limited supervision. Must be flexible in performing daily tasks, capable of prioritizing work, and willing to accept additional duties as needed.
- Associate degree or two (2) years of documented college level course work in a related field, such as Business, Program Management, or Physical Security with one (1) to three (3) years of experience working within a corporate security environment. OR
- One (1) to three (3) years of demonstrated experience in a related field, such as Business Management, Program Management, Law Enforcement, or Physical Security within a corporate security environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to efficiently work independently and within a team
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Two (2) years experience working within a corporate security environment
- Experience and proficiency with access control software such as Avigilon Control Center
- Experience and proficiency with Frontier Integrated Platform
- Experience and proficiency with security systems and devices
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects/initiatives in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain quality assurance of all assignments in functional area
To Apply: Submit an online application at www.kub.org
2/9/17…………………….Producer – WRCB-TV3
Chattanooga's NBC affiliate is looking for a Producer with a strategic eye for using digital traffic and social media engagement as a way to recruit audience for broadcast. This position presents the opportunity to lead a key half-hour newscast with all the resources to succeed. The right producer will be a show doctor with ideas and attention to detail that make good newscasts great. If you are the best newscast producer or best web producer in your newsroom we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be a positive presence in our newsroom who comes to work every single day trying to make us better than the day before.
A college degree and minimum of one year producing experience is preferred.
Email your resume and any relevant/public social media handles to Callie Starnes, News Director at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3/8/17. For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2/8/17…………………..Sales Assistant/Receptionist at iHeartMedia Stations
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment. Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports, and acts as an extension of the sales team. Additionally, employee will be cross trained in receptionist duties and business managers assistant functions.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, pricing, schedules, research, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times, modifications, airchecks.
- Inputs contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, provides recaps, assists with expenses.
- Handles requests from executive team as necessary.
- Assist Business Manager in business functions related to billing, accounts receivable, barter, EEOC requirements, order office supplies, etc.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Salesforce, Viero or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”.
- 1-3 years’ experience in radio/media role preferred
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- HS, some college
Location: 7413 Old Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Please click here to apply for this job before 5/9/17.
2/8/17………………………..Part Time/Full Time Help Needed as Sleep Tech
Seniors or recent graduates in Premed/Psychology /Chemistry/Biology with High GPA needed for Physicians office. For Sleep Disorders Center to work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift. Will train in the field. Both positions are PT/ FT. Flexible work nights.
First shift position as medical assistant also available.
Excellent learning work environment. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School, Veterinary School and PA school. This year three Clinical coordinators (UTC graduates) have been accepted into Med school. Freshman and Juniors can also apply and have worked here in the past.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
2/1/17………………Customer Service Representative - OrthoBanc
We have an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative for a small, active call center. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a contagious positive attitude, has a driven, goal-oriented personality, but above all has a heart for customer service.
- Answering incoming calls, e-mail and messages from customers
- Researching solutions, reviewing options and trouble shooting issues
- Update billing information along with personal information
- Activating contracts, processing change requests to accounts, follow-up on past due payments
- Documenting information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions
- 2 years of experience in a call center or related customer service office setting
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Must be able to complete a typing and data entry test with a score of 40 words per minute
- Proper spelling and grammar usage
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in work and with numerical data
- High comfort level with technology
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High School diploma/GED required
- College degree preferred
- Scheduled hours will vary between an 8am – 5pm shift as well as a 10am – 7pm shift; no weekends required
Starting pay is $13/hour. We have an excellent benefits package as well as a pay increase and bonus program after completion of training.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2/1/17……………………Full-time toddler teacher – First Centenary UMC
M-F, 9:00-6:00 – candidate for this position should have experience working in a classroom setting with toddler age children and be able to assist with daily routines and activities, which includes but is not limited to diaper changing, lesson planning, cleaning and going outside daily.
Early Childhood education/degree and/or experience are preferred.
1/31/17……………………..Full or Part Time Order Puller - Ribbon and Bows Oh My, Hixson
Each Order Puller contributes primarily to the fulfillment of orders. The Pullers’ primary goal is to complete the orders distributed to them by the Shipping Manager accurately and in a timely manner.
We are looking for a 30 - 35 hour position with pay starting around $9/hour.
- Pull orders provided by Shipping Manager
- Includes pulling order from racks and also assembling missing items as needed
- Assemble DIY kits as needed
- Assemble hardware/miscellaneous items as needed
- Ensures the quality of their individual orders
- Minimize missing items in orders
- Minimize need for Order Checker to replace/retrieve missing items
- Provide support on other tasks as deemed necessary by Shipping Manager or Owner
Email resumes to email@example.com.
1/20/17………….Shift Lead/Pizza Crew Member/Delivery Driver Positions - Marcos Pizza-East Brainerd
Headquartered in Toledo, OH Marco's Pizza is the fastest-growing pizza company in the U.S. Marco's was founded by native Italian, Pasquale "Pat" Giammarco, and is committed to making Ah!thentic Italian pizza with fresh ingredients. The company has grown from its roots as a beloved Ohio brand to operate more than 500 stores in 35 states, and the Bahamas.
We are hiring for the following positions Full-Time/Part-Time/Mornings/Day/Evenings:
- Shift Lead
- Pizza Crew Member
- Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
For further details and to apply go to http://www.marcospizzajobs.com/ and select East Brainerd location.
1/19/17………………….Service Technician – Camping World
Camping World is ALWAYS looking for top talent across the country – including Service Technicians! We get it – finding a new role is exciting and we can’t wait to help drive you forward!
We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RV coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. Someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. A successful Service Technician will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Camping World will pay to certify individuals not already certified.
Pay is based on experience and a flat-rate fee structure with uncapped earning potential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
- RVIA certification helpful but not required
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping , crawling and bending Must furnish own hand/shop tools
- Valid driver's license
We promote a drug-free work environment and offer competitive pay, based on experience. EOE
If you’re interested in becoming a Service Technician with Camping World and Good Sam, but don’t see a position currently available in your city, please APPLY HERE so we have your information on file.
1/18/17……………………….Sales and Operations Trainee
HERC Rentals is an industry leader specializing in construction and industrial equipment rental. Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for projects and applications including but not limited to commercial and residential construction, industrial and manufacturing plants, and entertainment services.
In addition to providing equipment and tools from brand names our customers trust, we employ knowledgeable and dedicated employees at our 260 branches throughout the US and Canada. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Sales and Operations Trainee position available in multiple locations throughout the U.S. This position provides a structured, hands-on training program as part of an exciting career path within sales and operations. You will develop skills in the areas of inside and outside sales, customer service, operations, and leadership.
You will be learning the details of our business which will include the following:
- Training program to support you through the first few months of employment
- Inside sales and daily operations of a branch
- Handling customer inquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Gaining industry, customer, market and equipment knowledge
- Coordination of the rental process for the customer
This position is designed to prepare employees for advancement into roles in Outside Sales and/or Operations Management. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, HERC is the right place for you! As an industry leader, HERC offers the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
- 1-2 Years inside sales, customer service, or industry related experience is preferred
- Business, Marketing/Sales, Agribusiness, Construction Management major is preferred
- Leadership and Campus Involvement – such as student organizations, social clubs, and athletics
- Internship or part-time work experience
- Equipment rental, construction, or industrial experience is a plus
Traits and Characteristics
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a desire to win
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communicator in person and over the phone
- Desire to learn and develop a long-term career in sales and management
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Capable of managing multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Not easily flustered or frustrated in difficult situations
- Ability to coordinate the work of others and plan tasks from a logistical perspective
- Customer service mentality
- Confident, self-motivated, and ambitious
You can learn more about us and our careers, search for jobs, and apply directly to our website at www.hercrentals.com
For additional questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1/18/17…………………Positions at Family Resource Agency
Would you like a career working with young children? You can EARN while you LEARN!
HELP US BUILD GREAT CHILDREN!
We will pay YOU and your college course expenses. Assistant Teacher and other teaching positions ONLY!
Current Vacancies: (Education and Childcare Experience Preferred)
- Full Time Head Start Lead Teacher (7am-3pm) at Mountain View & Athens
- Full Time Early Head Start Teacher (7:30am-3:30pm) at Blythe & East Cleveland
- Full Time Child Development Specialist (7:30am-3:30pm) at Athens
- Full Time Substitute Teacher (7am-3pm) at all schools
1/17/17……………..Smartphone and Computer Repair Tech Chattanooga, TN
Do you love working on computers, tablets and phones? CPR - Cell Phone Repair is opening at 502 North Market Street on the Northshore of Chattanooga. This is a Full time position with retail working hours, competitive base pay and potential to earn profit sharing and bonuses. We also have a position for a part time tech as well.
Level/Salary Range: $10-$16/hour *based on experience level
The role of a technician requires a high level of attention to detail, effective communication, and familiarity with technical tools. Candidates must be able to handle multiple projects, deliver work efforts that meet the highest quality standards, and be able to work with minimal supervision. In addition, you will be expected to:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely and quality repairs on customers smartphones and tablets
- Maintain proper inventory controls
- Maintain high quality standards of customer service and care
- Promote and upsell additional products and electronic accessories
- Meet key performance standards and productivity goals
- Abide by company policies and procedures
- Provide knowledgeable and effective communication on repair process/updates to customers
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Strive to constantly improve skills and move up to higher levels/tiers of technical expertise
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation
- Look for ways to improve business performance and enhance customer service experience
- High school diploma
- Repair technician experience required
- Technician knowledge, including use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- General knowledge of cell phone, tablet, and computer repair processes
- Ability to use a computer/smartphone for company emails
- Ability to learn quickly with on-the-job training
- Must complete a two week training workshop. Monday – Friday from 10AM-5
Resumes can be emailed to: kalynelizabethcook@Gmail.com. Once your resume has been emailed, please call 423-305-3585 to set up an interview. We will have a working interview as well to determine the right candidate for this position.
1/17/17………………….Doctors’ Assistant Needed
We have an immediate opening for a doctors’ assistant at a fast paced doctor's office. If you have attention to detail, love seeing people get better, and are a hard and focused worker this job may be for you.
- Ability to learn quickly and get along with others.
- Experience in a doctors office recommended, but not required.
- Flexibility is important as there are occasional weekend work trips.
We are looking for someone who is polite and knows how to be professional. Staying organized, working in a fast faced environment and being a team member is a requirement.
Hours are approximately 40 a week.
Please email your resume and why you think you would be good for this job to email@example.com
1/11/17………………….Full or Part Time Cook for Nights & Weekends - Pin Strikes Chattanooga
Flexible schedule and we work with you during finals and midterms
- Evenings 5 PM till 11 PM Weekdays
- Friday and Saturday till 1AM
SUMMARY: The Kitchen Staff must have some culinary knowledge as well as technical and customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Adheres to and embraces company Food & Beverage mandated menu.
- Assists in cooking and preparing food as necessary.
- Maintains kitchen and storage facilities in sanitary condition.
- Ensures that product quality, freshness and presentation always meet company standards.
- Completes facility walks each week for evaluation and action items.
- Reports critical issues to General Manager.
- Interacts with client/customers on a daily/weekly basis.
- Proactively ensures that a clean, safe environment is maintained at all times.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Pin Strikes
- 6241 Perimeter Dr.
- Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Located at HWY 153 and Lee HWY
- High school or equivalent
Please apply in person
1/11/17…………….Assistant Office Administrator - Global Environmental
Full Time Monday-Friday
Job Description: Customer Service via phone, Building environmental profiles, scheduling customer services, heavy filing, building quotes, some billing & light bookkeeping, making paperwork and packets for reps, ordering supplies from vendors, Mail runs, maintaining log books.
Must be able to communicate well and anticipate customer needs. Must have the ability to multi task.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 423-531-4579.