Full Time Job Listings
4/24/15……….Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employment opportunities available with See Rock City, Inc.!
Opportunities are available at locations such as Rock City Gardens, Café 7, Starbucks, and The Incline Railway include:
- St. Elmo Clumpies Team Leader
- Incline Admissions
- Food Service Partner
- Cafe 7 Manager
- Cook II Dishwasher at Cafe 7
- Host/Hostess at Cafe 7
- Server at Cafe 7
- Retail Partner
- Incline Partner
- Battles For Chattanooga Partner
- Clumpies Partner
- Operations Partner
- Grandview Manager
- Admissions Partner
- Starbucks Barista
All positions require the ability to Smile and Enthusiastically Deliver Excellent Guest Service! Successful partners thrive on their ability to enthusiastically deliver Excellent Guest Service to visitors from around the world!
All partners must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Interested candidates can find more information and apply online by visiting http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city
4/23/15……….Java .NET Developer – Entry Level – Cook Systems
Launch your software development career with us!
FastTrack’D: America’s premier Java .NET consultancy – hiring smart, technically savvy, and motivated people aiming to embark upon a rewarding long term career in software development.
Those selected are guided through an intense 8-week classroom-based Java .NET curriculum in the completion of 3 complex major software projects.
The Entry-Level Application Developer position is an exciting opportunity for Cook Systems to offer. In the past year our Entry-Level Application Developers have started projects with many companies including, one of the largest Insurance and shipping companies globally. This opportunity provides training allowing you the chance to learn hands-on use of Java/Core Java in addition to J2EE, JSP/Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework, WebLogic as well as more specific technologies such as JSF/Ice Faces and Eclipse RCP.
Those who complete this on-boarding program (in Memphis, TN or in Phoenix. AZ) are hired into a fulltime salaried Java .NET development position with benefits and deployed onto an enterprise-scale project at one of our dozens of client locations across the country.
- Intelligence and Mental Sharpness
- Problem Solving Capability
- Technical Acumen
- Drive and Ambition
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player Mentality
- Verbal and Written Communications
Preferences (Not Requirements)
- Collegiate-Level Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering Education
If securing a Java .NET development position has been difficult but you have the capability to perform, this is the opportunity you’ve been seeking!
*We do not sell Java .NET training. We hire talented people!*
- Click link here http://www.FastTrackD.com/KickStartIT OR www.fasttrackd.com/careerbuilder (Please Select Cortney Liggins for your Recruiter)
- Enter profile information.
- Complete online aptitude test and assessment.
- Perform Skype interview.
- Attend and complete program
- Get hired and start a project!
You will have to take two quizzes before moving forward, you can only miss 8 max on the first quiz, to move to the 2nd quiz. If you moved forward you would need to use a gmail account.
After employment, you must submit a birth certificate or other proof of U.S. citizenship or other proof of the right to remain in or work in the U.S.
4/23/15………..Servers and Kitchen Help - Hillbilly Willy's Bar-B-Q
- Daytime Positions Needed Immediately
- Hours: 30-40 per week
- Flexible with college students
- Price Negotiable
Smiling faces needed as servers and kitchen help that are energetic and fun. This is a job where you will be on your feet for long periods of time and candidates will need to be hard workers that can work well in a fast-paced environment. No prior restaurant experience necessary.
If you are looking for a job where you can entertain customers with your awesome personality all while making some money, then we want you! Plus you get some awesome food while on your break. It's a win-win!
Please call Jennifer at (423) 821-2272
4/22/15…………… Media and Advertising Sales Professional – Brewer Media Group
If you’ve always been interested in advertising and marketing as a career, we may have what you’ve been looking for. BREWER MEDIA Group is looking for a select few candidates for a career as a Media and Advertising Sales Professional. You would be representing Chattanooga’s largest portfolio of media assets. … 5 radio stations, the pulse newspaper, The Chattanooga traffic network and interactive platforms.
If you join our team you’ll receive excellent training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an unparalleled array of media products and services to offer Chattanooga area businesses.
- Positions are full time.
- Degree preferred.
If you are interested in a successful career as a Media & Advertising Sales Professional. Respond by email with resume to Mikebaskin@brewermediagroup.com.
Brewer Media Group be hiring soon so send your resume in today!
BREWER MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
4/22/15……………Field Service Technician – Material Handling Inc.
Field Service Technicians work at various customer sites both day and evening shifts, or in a shop, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems and perform unscheduled and scheduled maintenance on our forklifts. This position offers a company vehicle, specialty parts and tools, and excellent growth opportunities for an individual whose customer service skills assist us in achieving our high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions/Job Requirements
Must be able to receive assignments verbally or through written instructions with minimal supervision, and independently perform PM's, tests and adjustments. Must be willing to attend schools or special classes and take instructions from senior employees. Ability to be trained in welding and laptop computer programs associated with diagnostic repairs. Furnish own hand tools necessary for the classification including personal safety gear such as OSHA approved safety prescription glasses, if applicable. Must have a valid drivers' license, a good driving record and be available for roadwork. This is a safety sensitive position and requires a drug screen.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience working in classification or related field
- Ability to service, trouble shoot, and repair, most common mechanical problems of industrial equipment and forklifts, electric trucks as well as internal combustion
- Safety gear such as OSHA approved prescription glasses, if applicable.
- Provide hand tools necessary for classification.
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record be insurable and available for roadwork.
- Basic math and legible handwriting.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge
- High school education or equivalent with experience and training which provides the required skills and ability to perform the job.
- Requires frequently: standing, lifting of 0-75 lbs., carrying 0-75 lbs., pushing, stooping, bending, crouching, crawling, reaching below shoulder level, full use of both hands, good finger dexterity, lifting from floor to waist, twisting of torso, and lying on back under equipment without neck support.
- Requires occasionally: walking, sitting, reaching above shoulder level, working in extreme heat or cold, and around exhaust fumes.
If you are interested in applying please contact Wes Wortman, Service Manager- Chattanooga Operations at 423-698-0264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4/21/15………Web Designer/Graphic Designer - Guild Development/Crash Creative, Chattanooga
Guild Development/Crash Creative is a driven, growing team that is passionate about web development and online marketing. We maintain a casual, laid-back atmosphere while working hard to be the best at everything we do.
We are currently looking for a Web Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of current web design standards and can communicate and execute their thoughts to the team and client. They will work in a team environment, have the ability to work collaboratively, and not have a princess mentality. Candidates with exceptional time management practices who strive to come in under hours and impress clients and teach team members are exactly who we'd like to meet.
- Collaborate with the team to build wireframes for various online projects
- Design site mockups for various industries
- Design ads for facebook, adwords, and other platforms
- Happily and enthusiastically work on christian and conservative political projects
- Willingness to adapt to a client's (sometimes) imperfect direction
- Be proactive and engaged in the entrepreneurial nature of the ever-changing creative process
- Participate in the visual marketing of content, products and online experiences
- Think of the best ways to organize projects, processes, files and systems to drive efficiency
- Grow as a professional through continued education, research and study, and interaction with other professionals and leaders
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow as a professional
- An online portfolio of your best work.
- Experience working across multiple disciplines
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Ability to take direction
- Great attitude and willingness to support a team
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite products
- HTML and CSS familiarity
4/21/15………..Full & Part Time Window Cleaners Needed
Fish Window Cleaning is growing! We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary. We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth.
You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
Newsome Interactive is a Search Engine Marketing powerhouse in need of a dedicated, agile designer with the ability to produce web page layouts, online ads, and print material in fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment.
Experience and proficiency in Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) is required. Great communication and organization skills are a plus!
This is a full-time job, no contract work.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
The Mike Malcom Real Estate Team is missing someone on our team! Do you like building relationships and planning events? Are you someone who takes risks and faces challenges head on? Are you searching for that WOW work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have some fun?
We are looking for someone with overwhelming talent to grow our brand! They will be responsible for proactively planning and developing creative systems to implement our vision of unparalleled expansion & client services . Sound like you? Then we need to talk!
- Social media, Blogging & Newsletter development
- Strong written and verbal skills
- SEO, Video & YouTube channel experience
High school graduate; Bachelor’s degree and marketing/graphic design experience a plus; Full time in office position of 40 hours per week
Does this describe you? Call us! (423) 4516193 or email: LaurelValkRealty@gmail.com
4/20/15……….Experienced service professionals and college students: Unum is hosting a Contact Center Open House on their Chattanooga campus, Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Launch your career with Unum, a Fortune 500 company, recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Chattanooga and one of the best employers in the nation for healthy lifestyles.
In our Contact Center, you will learn about our products and services while helping to service the 25 million people protected by Unum products worldwide. We offer both full-time and part-time positions. For a full time position you must be available to work any shifts between 8:00am and 8:00pm, Monday through Friday. A college degree is preferred but not required; bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Candidates MUST be available between the hours of 8a-8p M-F for a 40 hour shift
- After training their hours are automatically 11:30-8pm M-F and will be in place for at least 6 months (Full-Time Only)
- See attached handout for Part-Time shifts
- See attached flyer for “day in the life” of a CSS
- Part-Time Positions (Must be available for Full-Time Training (approx 2-5 weeks)- Training is held between 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
- The compensation is low $30k annually (Full-Time) $14.66-$15.00 for Part-Time (depending on Experience and Bi-Lingual Status)
- Benefits beginning on day 1- (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- Opportunity to work from home- (Full-Time and Part-Time)
We are looking for people that want to start a CAREER with a Great Company!
If you have great customer service skills and the desire to start your career with a company that invests in your development, plan to attend Unum’s Contact Center Open House on Thursday, April 23rd from 3:00pm to 7:00pm on our Chattanooga Campus at 500 Walnut Street (downtown) Chattanooga, TN 37402
Walk-ins are welcome however; we suggest you register for this event.
4/16/15………….Project Manager at QLCS
Location: Chattanooga, TN
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who will serve our clients with exemplary care and efficiency and has a high sense of urgency in regards to customer service for our clients. Relationship building and problem solving is a must. QLCS is a company with a high standard of ethics and genuine care for both their employees and their clients.
QLCS is a national account lighting distributor. Our team of professionals specialize in commercial lighting: lighting design, photometric studies, maintenance services, distribution and logistics, and construction services including field consultations. QLCS customers include national and international retailers and restaurants.
QLCS offers Project Managers competitive salaries, Benefits and 401K, vacation and sick leave as needed. This position is an in-office position with office hours from 8:00am-5:00pm with one hour for lunch. Additionally, you will work in a collaborative and transparent team environment with the support of a technical design team.
- Researching product and ordering product with accuracy and efficiency
- Placing orders, requesting and managing returns and claims, providing quotes
- Answering product or service questions for customer accounts
- Process inbound/outbound customer calls using proper telephone etiquette and a personal/conversational approach
- Meeting specific lighting needs of corporate customers
- Coordinating service work for locations nation-wide
- Maintaining complicated customer and contractor relationships
- Supporting other project managers with existing customers
- Learning Epicor Profit 21 database application
Position Requirements: A minimum of an associate degree is preferred. We also prefer 2-3 years of experience delivering high levels of customer service in a high volume environment. Applicants must possess negotiation and collaboration skills, demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy and have great phone etiquette.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QLCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
4/15/15…………..Full and Part Time Positions at Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
- Financial Services Consultant – Ringgold Branch – Part Time (T,TH,S)
- Financial Services Consultant – Ringgold Branch – Part Time (M,W,FS)
- Financial Services Consultant – Location TBD (within Hamilton County) – Part Time (M,W,F,S or T,TH,S)
- Interactive Video Teller – Downtown Chattanooga (Part Time Positions with varying shifts and days)
- Call Center Representative – Downtown Chattanooga (3 part time positions)
- Consumer Lender – Full Time – Location TBD
- Financial Services Consultant – Seasonal M-TH 8:45 – 5:30, F 8:45 – 6:
- Systems Analyst – Full Time – Downtown Chattanooga (Information Technology)
- Financial Services Consultant – Part Time (M,W,F,S) – Eastgate Branch
- Financial Services Consultant – Part Time (M,W,F,S) – Hixson
- Financial Services Consultant – Full Time – Hixson Branch
- Financial Services Consultant/Dayton TN Branch/Full Time
Potential candidates can visit our career center to view job description, upload resume, and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
4/14/15……………. Customer Care Representatives and Entry Level Management - AIL-The McIntosh Group
This is an entry level full time position with a fast track segment for selected individuals. Our culture is best described at fast-paced which requires individual core team work as well as being self-motivated and our mission is to protect every child and serve all working people.
We are currently hiring for customer care representatives and entry level management. The selected candidate will possess strong communication skills and an outgoing personality. Being able to work in a team and have team building experience and/or having the ability to work with a wide variety of people is a must.
Applicant must: be self-motivated, possess strong leadership skills, have a customer service attitude, have integrity, have a desire for professional development, be willing to learn and have exceptional people skills.
Minimum requirements for consideration:
- Great Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing Personality
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Weekly pay
To apply send your resume to Grace Kindiger at email@example.com
4/14/15………. Restaurant Manager trainee Candidates with Southern Legacy Waffles, LLC(Franchise of Waffle House).
Waffle House is seeking exceptional Restaurant Managers* for the Chattanooga Market-Full-time Opportunity!
- Southern Legacy Waffles was founded after acquiring the business from Collis Foods, Inc. in 2012. Southern Legacy Waffles, LLC is owned by 3 Officers in the company with a combined total of 70 years Operations experience.
- Largest and Oldest Franchise in the Waffle House Franchise system founded in in 1968
- Debt free, growing company with great potential and benefits
- Waffle House Corporation has been in business since 1955 with a continued focus on growth of our brand while offering tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- 100% of our Operations Management Team is homegrown meaning we develop our own people. Everyone in your senior up-line Management Team began their career as a Manager Trainee and advanced up the Waffle House career ladder.
- All promotions are performance based. Your desire and capacity will determine your career track.
- Largest full-service restaurant chain in America
- We are recruiting in Chattanooga and Knoxville
- *Must be willing to work Weekends and Holidays
- If you are motivated, hardworking and looking for an exceptional opportunity to be part of the fastest growing market in this Franchise system-Then this is the career choice for you!
- Current driver’s license and insurance
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent, 4 Year Degree Preferred
- Fluent/effective English communication skills (oral and written)
- Work well with and able to lead a team, demonstrate sensitivity and empathy towards others.
- Work in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision (possesses stamina and endurance)
- Follow rules, guidelines and directions
- Analytical reasoning, creative problem solving, problem sensitivity
- Ability to learn and apply new material
- Decision making and using good judgment
Any resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4/14/15………….Full and Part Time Jobs at The Montessori School
We are seeking two positive, organized, and competent professionals to work as Teacher’s Assistants and one professional to work as an Afterschool Staff. Applicants will work from August 17th 2015 – May 22nd 2016.
Preschool Teacher’s Assistant
- Must be able to work from 8:00 – 4:00 Monday – Friday (year round)
- High School Diploma (College Preferred)
- Must be comfortable working with children between the ages of 3 and 6
- Must dress in a professional manner and have a positive demeanor with the children, staff and parents
- Must be able to lift children, react quickly, multi-task
Toddler Teacher’s Assistant
- Must be able to work from 8:00 – 4:00 Monday – Friday (year round)
- High School Diploma (College Preferred)
- Must be comfortable working with children between the ages of 1 and 3
- Must dress in a professional manner and have a positive demeanor with the children, staff and parents
- Must be able to lift children, react quickly, multi-task, change diapers
- Must be available to work from 2:30 – 6:00 Monday – Friday
- Job runs from Monday, August 17th 2015 through Friday, May 15th, 2016
- 18 years of age or older
- Must commit to working through May 15th, 2016
- No more than 1 day off every other month will be granted
- Must be fun loving, energetic, detail oriented, and great with children
To apply: send resume and cover letter to: The Montessori School, 300 Montessori Way, Chattanooga, TN 37404, attn. Bobbe Spink or email to email@example.com
4/10/15………… In-Home / Business Consultant – Two Men and a Truck
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as an In-Home / Business Consultant and discover the opportunities for growth. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. Approximately one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
In this role, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You will ensure a world class service and sales experience as you provide moving quotes and answer questions about our products and services.
- Promote and protect the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® brand and ensure delivery of excellent customer service.
- Establish a rapport with customers and build confidence in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® services.
- Ask open-ended, probing questions to determine customer requirements and expectations.
- Provide professional and accurate move consultations by selling all products and services to best provide for the needs of the customer.
- Directly and accurately input information in to “Movers Who Care®” software to estimate cost for customers, as well as scheduling needs for movers, drivers, and trucks.
- Follow up with the customer until they have scheduled, and continue to obtain customer feedback through regular follow up calls, both during and after moves to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and proactively resolve any complaints.
- Recommend alternate services and/or products based on cost, availability or customer specifications.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements when scheduling moving services and staff.
- Assist in the achievement of financial goals and objectives by continually increasing sales.
- Collaborate with sales team to increase business move revenue and develop strategic relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Calmly and professionally handle displeased customers and provide timely feedback to management regarding customer concerns.
- Work with management to prepare weekly reports.
- Maintain thorough understanding of all company products, services, pricing and promotions in order to communicate the benefits and value of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® and effectively oppose any customer objections.
- May participate in various marketing events
- All other duties as assigned
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations. As a sales and customer service representative, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience preferred; 6 months sales experience in an upselling, inside sales, service or retail sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to go above and beyond for our customers
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Basic computer literacy
- Intermediate typing skills
- $15.00 per hour plus weekly sales commission
- 40 hours per week
Please apply online at: https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/job-opportunities
Please be sure that you apply for the In-Home / Business Consultant – Chattanooga, TN position and attach your resume
4/7/15…………….Host at Easy Bistro & Bar
Our team is looking for two professional hosts/reservationists. Experience with Open Table and Mac's would be a plus but it is not required.
This is a job where you have to think on your feet, be hospitable, and make quick on-the-spot decisions via in person and on the telephone. Hosts are the first impression and we want people on our team that understand the importance of the role. We want someone who is ambitious and who can be with us for at least a year. We are looking for two people: one to work part-time and one to work full time.
Experienced Hosts: starting $10-12 per hour/ Non-experienced Hosts: $8.50-10 per hour.
To apply walk in from 2-4, or email a resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position's available immediately.
Nell's Home, Gifts, & Interior Design has a full time sales position available starting immediately. Applicant must be able to work weekends and holidays, and have sales background.
Duties include greeting customers, making sales, showroom product displays, light administrative work, assisting customers with custom orders, social media updates, gift wrapping, and general office duties.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
Nell's Home, Gifts, & Interior Design
306 Cherokee Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Chattanooga law firm is seeking a legal assistant/ paralegal to provide administrative support and assistance with legal research.
Job duties include:
- Answering and directing phone calls in a polite, professional manner
- Taking detailed messages
- Maintaining attorneys' calendars and scheduling appointments
- Generating invoices
- Processing accounts receivable
- In office filing
- Filing pleadings at various courthouses
- Preparing trial exhibits and notebooks
- Preparing pleadings
- Drafting correspondence
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/Email)
- Communication and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and positive work ethic
If interested, please respond with resume by email: email@example.com
4/6/15………….Full and Part Time Jobs at Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom
Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom in Hixson is now hiring for all positions. Applications are online www.oldchicago.com/careers/overview
We have many students that work for us now. We have great paying jobs with flexible schedules.
4/6/15……………Jobs at Talbots – Hamilton Place
Come meet us to learn how we reward our associates and treat our guests!
- Client Specialist - Must have a passion for the client and delivering unmatched hospitality. Strong sales experience preferred. Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships with customers. Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills. Minimum 20 hours of availability, ability to work flexible schedule
- Sales Support Associate - Understands the importance of exceptional service, and thrives in a team environment. Possesses strong organizational skills and the ability to multi- task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Has the ability to take initiative with limited direction and to work a flexible schedule.
NOW HIRING EXCEPTIONAL PROFESSIONALS
2121 Hamilton Place Blvd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Please apply in person.
3/30/15…………….Customer Service Rep Trainee - Multiple Divisions - BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Chattanooga, TN
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, leading health insurance provider, has customer service opportunities available in Chattanooga in its corporate office.
The customer service roles are accountable to resolve inquiries from Internal and External customers in a timely manner. These individuals are also responsible for accurately documenting each inquiry into system and for taking appropriate action to resolve caller’s inquiry. Customer service educates the caller beyond their initial question to fully take advantage of benefits, prevent adverse impact and resolve on first contact. These positions can progress to an Expert level, based on competencies.
Offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great working environment!
To learn more about this opportunity as well as to review and/or apply for all openings, please go to www.bcbst.com/about/careers.
3/30/15……………Cook – Cashew
Cashew is a plant based vegan café located in Coolidge Park at 149 River Street. We are looking for a cook who is enthusiastic about growing with our company.
- Preparing menu items
- Running orders
- Washing Dishes
- Various prep work
- Providing excellent customer service
What you get:
- 30-35 hours per week with potential for growth
- Competitive wage with daily tips
Please email your resume to Cashew@epbfi.com.
We are open Tues-Thurs 10:30-3, Fri 10:30-8, & Sat-Sun 10:30-4
3/30/15……………Substance Abuse Counselor – Tri-State Treatment in Wildwood, GA
Tri-State Treatment is an opioid treatment facility dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and opiate addiction regain control of their lives. We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience. Tri-State Treatment is currently searching for a Full-Time Counselor. Candidates must be able to work early morning hours and available to work some weekends. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Candidate will provide direct care in determining patient’s status and issues by interviewing them, obtaining personal information and medical history.
- Designs treatment and rehabilitation program by using their knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency and counseling, while tailoring the process based on patient’s needs.
- Modifies treatments by maintaining case history and progress notes while observing their patients.
- Restores patients to productive roles by educating them about available community based organizations, and social and employment services.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma. Some college completed is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong typing and proficient computer skills.
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
3/27/15……………..Full and Part Time Jobs at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe and Hamilton Place Mall are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Starting rate of pay is $8.00/hour which will increase over a 120 day period to $9.00/hour
It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Opportunity for advancement…Our leadership is developed from within the restaurant and we are always looking for bright, conscientious, and responsible individuals to add to our team.
Apply online at www.snagajob.com
3/25/15………..Full and Part Time Jobs at Office Depot located at 5756 Highway 153 in Hixson, TN, 37343
- Full-Time Technology Position
- Part-Time Position Technology
- Part-Time Associates
Looking for energetic and dedicated people that will feel comfortable speaking to customers. Training is available if you do not have retail experience. For the full-time tech position some computer skills background and a willingness to sell products/services is preferred.
Apply for openings by going to jobs.officedepot.com and typing in the zip code into the search box.
3/25/15……….. Guest Services Attendant – Chattanooga Choo Choo
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK BY BECOMING PART OF THE CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO TEAM!
The Guest Services Department is seeking a Guest Services Attendant. Individual will assist with deliveries and fulfillment of guest requests in an efficient and timely manner. Computer skills required. A valid driver's license/ clean MVR is preferred.
The Guest Services Attendant position is a full-time, 2nd shift (3p-12a and 4p-1a) position.
3/24/15………..Part and Full Time Jobs at Lupi’s Pizza Pies, East Brainerd
Lupi's Pizza Pies in East Brainerd (10 short minutes from downtown) is looking for prospective employees!
We are filling all positions: Kitchen, Pizza, and Cashier/Servers.
We are looking for part time or full time employees. We are a locally owned and operated business that has been thriving for almost 20 years!
Come be a part of our people-oriented team!
Please apply in person at the East Brainerd Location. You can pick up an application at any of our five area locations. There is no deadline but applications received within the month of March and April will receive preference.
3/24/15………Full and Part Time Jobs at Best Buy
Please click the following link(s) to view job(s).
- View details 272755BR - Sales Supervisor, Computing
- View details 268660BR - Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
3/24/15……..Assistant to Office Manager of Optometric Practice
We are looking for an intelligent and motivated individual to assist optometric office manager and move into a management role.
Duties include a wide variety of business management responsibilities, including marketing and retail optical sales. Applicant must be detail oriented and able to work independently.
Preference will be given to individuals with Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in business or healthcare.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
3/24/15…… Part and Full-time Positions at Ruby Falls
Looking for a fun and exciting job? Ruby Falls is the place to work!
So how do we do it?
- Make people feel valued
- Let our interactions present a positive outlook
- Have a spirit of playfulness
Available Positions: Cashiers, Tour Guides, Parking Lot Attendants.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.RUBYFALLS.COM OR IN PERSON
3/19/15……….IT Help Desk – Healthcare Strategies
In this role, you will provides first line user support for internal users and external clients. You will be resolving problems (technical and training issues), installing software , and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be required to become familiar with our custom software, so that you can support it. Other tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC and server maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
Part time & full time positions available.
Duties (will include but not be limited to)
- Provide first line support for any information technology issues and problems.
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system.
- Track issues to resolution.
- Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details.
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions.
- Perform password resets.
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications.
- Maintain Active Directory user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups.
- Escalate problems as required to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Working under Pressure
- Technical competency
- Problem Solving
- Planning & organizing
- Time management·
All qualified candidates are asked to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 423-296-0371.
3/17/15………Positions at The Hilton Garden – Hamilton Place
The Hilton Garden Inn – Hamilton Place located at 2343 Shallowford Village Drive has the following part and full time positions available:
- Front Desk Position (Part Time)- This is a "people-person" position, requiring you to have excellent customer service skills, a clear telephone voice, and basic accounting skills. This position is 2nd shifts (typically 3 pm-11 pm). Scheduled days will vary, so open availability is a requirement. Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a drug test and background check, and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Bartender Position (Full Time) - Bar is open 7 days a week, 5-10 pm, must be 21 years old to apply.
- Breakfast Staff Position (Full Time)- Breakfast attendant position. Breakfast hours from 6am-10am Monday-Friday, and 7am-11am Saturday-Sunday. Will need to be able to arrive earlier to prep as well.
- Cook Position (Full Time) - Cook position, breakfast and dinner. Hours vary. Breakfast hours from 6am-10am Monday-Friday, and 7am-11am Saturday-Sunday. Dinner hours are 5pm-10pm, 7 days a week.
Please apply in person at 2343 Shallowford Village Drive, or go to http://www.vhghotels.com/careers to apply online. Please provide resume when applying in person.
3/17/15………….. Logistics Coordinator - Heart of Dixie Brokerage– A Division of R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc., Chattanooga, TN
- Full time position (Salary + Commission)
- Health Benefits
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Fast paced environment
- Looking for dedicated and hardworking individuals
- Job involves multi-tasking
- Job includes managing the daily operations of a freight brokerage, tracking shipments, negotiating with freight carriers and handling customer questions.
- Brokers may be involved in prospecting for new clients, securing transportation, matching carriers with customers and maintaining positive customer and carrier relations.
Contact Rob Hemrick at 423-702-0171 or by email at email@example.com
3/13/15………….Travel Center General Managers
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for Professional drivers. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, Pilot Flying J has over 650 retail locations and is the largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America. As the organization continues to expand and add locations, the need for leadership within the organization grows as well. Pilot Flying J’s College Graduate Program is designed to develop high-potential, recent college graduates into Travel Center General Managers. Program participants will come to our Support Center in Knoxville to be trained on all aspects of our business. This opportunity will have an unprecedented level of visibility within the organization, and successful members of the program with have uncapped growth potential. Come assist us in facilitating the growth of our organization for years to come!
What Are We Looking For in our Future Leaders?
You must exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level, as well as demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. Furthermore, you must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays. This program will build towards having you operate a Travel Center. As a Travel Center General Manager for Pilot Flying J, you will build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint.
As a Travel Center General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met
- Conducting meetings with subordinate employees
- Maintaining effective vendor relationships
- Driving sales
- Managing team members and conducting meetings
- Tracking inventory
- Performing P&L analysis
- Previous management, retail or restaurant experience a plus
- Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
- Candidate must be able to relocate.
What you will Experience
The Future Leader Program will set up fresh graduates for success as strong leaders at Pilot Flying J in a structured three phase program which co-mingles classroom, hands-on, and store leadership experience training.
- Phase One: 8 weeks of classroom training at our Support Center
- Phase Two: 8 weeks of on the job training at a location with a strong TCGM mentor
- Phase Three: 8-12 weeks of running a location within the destination division
- Final Assignment
Applicants should email Tom Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly or apply using the following link: https://www.pilottravelcenters.com/Jobs/Recruitment/Job_Application_Submission/Web_Application.aspx?PostingSetupID=1804&PostingID=23&PositionID=U&JobApplicationTypeID=MS&JobBoardID=I&RecipientUser=CARTERT
3/13/15………Shift Leader/Shift Manager
Bojangles’ is expanding and opening new locations across the Southeast! Currently located in over 634 locations in 9 states throughout the Eastern U. S. At Bojangles’ we are proud to be Growing Great Leaders........One Biscuit at a Time!
Why not become a part of one of the fastest growing companies within our industry? We are constantly creating opportunities for great talented leaders to join our team as we continue our 38th year of excellence in the quick serve industry. We are expanding and growing in the Chattanooga area.
If you are experienced in Restaurant Management and Leadership, then we invite you to apply with Bojangles’ today.
Bojangles’ Restaurant operation responsibilities include:
- Controlling day-to-day operations
- Scheduling and Labor Cost management
- Inventory and Food Cost management
- Ensuring compliance with Bojangles’ standards
- Serving our Loyal Bojangles’ customers
At Bojangles’ we are looking for Experienced Leaders with Excellent Communication and Customer Enhancement skills that will help us continue being a Industry-Leading Brand. Our professional management team will provide you with the necessary tools to lead, learn and grow through our on-going training and management programs.
If a career with Bojangles’ sounds intriguing, then why not apply and learn more about our Assistant Unit Director and Shift Manager Positions?
- Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Exceptional monthly bonus plan – one of the best plans in the industry
- 401K (company matching)
- Industry leading comprehensive insurance program(s):
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Great vacation plan
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding training program (throughout career)
- Scholarship program for Employees and/or family members
EOE/Drug free workplace
To apply go to www.bojangles.com and select the Careers tab and then a location. We do pre-employment background checks on all applicants and provide a drug free workplace as well.
3/11/15………..Operations Specialist - Franklin Wealth Management, Hixson
Franklin Wealth Management, a Register Investment Advisor located in Hixson, TN, currently has immediate openings available for the role of Operations Specialist.
The Operations Specialist plays a crucial role in the smooth functioning of the office. They will assist Wealth Advisors in ensuring that all accounts, systems, and trading platforms are up-to-date, accurate, and all changes are performed in a timely manner.
For those interested in the financial industry, this position provides a great opportunity to gain experience and knowledge. With responsibility for many operations in the office, an Operations Specialist must be able to work effectively with other staff members, clients, and the Wealth Advisors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to follow securities industry’s rules & regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced office environment
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- NASD Series 7, 65 (preferred, not required)
- Able to pass Pre-employment Background checks and Drug screening
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Preference given to graduating seniors
Please send resumes to Dan.Norey@franklin-wealth.com
3/10/15………Entry level Management Trainee – Laxamentum Business Concepts, Inc.
This position is designed to develop entry level professionals into leaders to manage one of our new locations. We train through one on one coaching, teamwork, peer advising, and hands on business experience.
All team members in this position begin as an entry level account representative. In the entry level we teach the trainee all of our company marketing techniques, product knowledge and sale pitches for the various products and service we market for our client, They are expected to take this training and provide excellent customer service. This business experience is irreplaceable in the development of the manager in training.
- Be the face of our client and ensure quality, standards and an exceptional level of customer service.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Understanding of company capabilities and service along with understanding of customer needs then effective communication all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales while learning to become a manager. Duties will include making sales presentations, training and developing, and management development.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions.
- Assist in the coaching and development of fellow coworkers as they advance through the management training program.
- Eternal student; always learning and developing to better serve the client, customer and themselves.
This is an Entry Level Position; it is a Management Training Program so everyone is cross-trained in every aspect of business and only promoted based on their merits.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Must want advancement opportunities
- Enjoyment of an autonomous environment
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner with a great student mentality
- Ready to have fun and enjoy work
We appreciate your interest in LAXAMENTUM BUSINESS CONCEPTS,INC. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, our HR person will get back to you ASAP.