Full Time Job Listings
7/31/2014…………Office Administrator Assistant - Global Environmental Services
- Customer Service that includes: answering the phone, taking detailed work orders, generating customer paperwork for services, scheduling services, etc
- Office Work that includes: maintaining log books, building environmental profiles, filing, building and maintaining service schedules, writing and sending quotes, etc
Qualifications: Confident, QUICK LEARNER, ability to adapt to daily changes in response to customer call ins, ability to multi-task, ability to think and react quickly to customer needs, able to assess situations and prioritize appropriately. we will train on the job.
Schedule is Monday- Friday 8-5. Salary is $26,000 annual
Interested applicants can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
7/29/14…………Part and Full Time Jobs – Penn Station Subs, Downtown Chattanooga
We are looking for part time and full time employees with the possibility for advancement, starting pay will be between $7.25 to $8.00 an hour. Some of the positions include cashier, dish washer, and cook. We are an upscale fast paced sub shop with a casual environment.
The opening date for the restaurant is Aug. 19 2014 and we will be taking applications until the 2nd week of Sep. Interviews will begin on Wednesday Aug. 6 at our Hixson location.
Applications (attached here) can be emailed to me at email@example.com or they can drop them off at our downtown location in the box provided on the window. The location is 411 Broad St. The store is in the right hand space at the bottom of the building, the sign will be hanging out front.
7/29/14………..Bilingual Marketing Representative – Ken Lawson Law
Seeking a fluent Spanish-speaking marketing representative to work with a growing law firm matching services with immigrants in need.
Successful candidates will be fluent in both Spanish and English, able to mix well with varying Spanish-speaking cultures, have a desire to really help people needing immigration services, and be highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Compensation is paid based upon clients contracting services, and paid as an independent contractor.
There are a vast number of immigrants in need of our services, but who do not seek out these services due to fear, lack of trust, and other factors. Your responsibility will be to serve as our ambassador to help them find solutions for their legal immigration problems through our firm. You must have no criminal record, be completely honest and reliable, present a professional appearance, and be able to network through relationships.
You decide the working hours as needed to locate and convert potential clients. Our firm covers an area that ranges from Dalton to Cartersville, Georgia; and to Chattanooga and Cleveland, Tennessee. Employment to start immediately with training and supervision provided.
Submit a resume to Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a telephone interview followed by an in-person interview in both Spanish and English.
7/29/14…………Financial Advisor/Financial Rep – Northwestern Mutual
A Career with a Purpose: The Financial Advisor/Financial Representative Opportunity
You’ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and potentially have a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community. Northwestern Mutual offers a personalized approach to uncovering financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs. Your goal is to discover each client's needs and goals and help map a path to meet them. You will:
- Decide how to build your business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
- Build your business to the level of success to which you aspire
- Have an opportunity to achieve financial independence with a rewarding career that can offer flexibility for family, friends and leisure-time activities
Northwestern Mutual will provide consulting resources to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a financial representative including:
- Developing your business and marketing plans
- Extensive training and coaching from certified trainers
- Access to knowledgeable groups of financial advisors and specialists to assist you
At Northwestern Mutual, we’re committed to mutual success. You’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. For us, diversity means valuing and respecting differences so that we bring out the best in each other. You can be yourself while building your career here.
We are looking for individuals within different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to, financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- History of personal success
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program; benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Flex Programs
- Maternity Leave
- Group Life and Accidental Death Benefit
- Disability Income Insurance
Want to work in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment? If so, Northwestern Mutual is the place for you! Contact Suzanne Bidek, Director of Recruiter and Development to learn more. 423-385-1404 office / Suzanneemail@example.com
7/28/14……….. Administrative Assistant - Young Women’s Leadership Academy Foundation
Hours: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Salary Range: $25,000-$28,000
Summary:Assist Director and Development Team Consultants with general office duties and donor relation activities.
Qualifications:Proven administrative support skills including the ability to multi-task and support varying personnel and demands. An associates or college degree preferred with a preference given to candidates possessing non-profit experience. Minimum of one-year experience as an administrative assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Donor Perfect database through entering all incoming gifts and pledges; producing thank you and pledge reminder letters; and entering all donor relation information as directed.
- Conduct prospect research and prepare donor profiles for individual and corporate prospects
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail through collecting and distributing; maintaining postage machine balance; posting and mailing all letters and packages on a daily basis.
- Assist staff and consultants with bulk mailing projects including mailing list development, mail merge, printing; and assembly through delivery.
- Oversight of office supplies including inventory management, ordering and receiving as outlined through established protocol.
- Weekly bank deposits and agency errands as required.
- Assist with Board meeting preparations – send meeting reminders; room set up, take board minutes, support Director through preparation of board and committee materials as necessary.
- Reserve conference rooms for various board and committee meetings and functions.
- Prepare Development Team meeting agendas and distribute with support materials; take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist team members with various special projects including logistics and informational packet development.
- Work with Odyssey and Golf Tournament committees - manage the sponsor and attendee data for the event, assist with logistics, assist with thank you process
- Manage Google Calendars.
- Respond to inquiries by providing information and/or referral to appropriate staff or consultants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn Donor Perfect database system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Exceptional assessment and follow through skills
- Ability to manage various levels of task priority as driven by multiple team member projects
- Basic knowledge of various office equipment and computers
- Basic knowledge of various office equipment and computers
- Reliable transportation
How to apply:
Deadline to apply is August 8th.
7/28/14………..CLINICAL ASSISTANT - HIXSON EYE CARE
Growing office seeking an ambitious employee to work closely with board certified eye doctor.
Clinic technicians are responsible for performing diagnostic testing with state of the art computerized instruments, working directly with patients to help the doctor deliver the best course of treatment, and heading up the contact lens department, including marketing and product development.
Position is full time M, T, TH 8-5, W 9-6, F 8-4
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/24/14……..Administrative Assistant - Playcore
PlayCore helps build stronger communities throughout the world by advancing play and recreation through research, education, and partnerships. Our company infuses this learning into its complete family of brands. PlayCore’s expresses a strong dedication to its mission and values by developing play and recreation products and programs to meet the unique needs of each community we serve.
PlayCore has an immediate opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant for our GameTime Marketing Group located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the GameTime Sales and Marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage effective scheduling and travel arrangements for V.P. of Sales and V.P. of Marketing and Product Development.
- Maintain effective systems and documentation for contracts, initiatives, certifications, and policies and procedures.
- Generate analyses and create proposals, reports, key documents, and other supportive materials for a variety of audiences.
- Prepare key documents, presentations, and correspondence for a variety of audiences.
- Provide meeting support through preparation of materials, maintenance of participant lists, agendas, minutes, food, follow-up, etc.
- Manage departmental contracts and maintain effective documentation systems for departmental contracts.
- Maintain effective documentation systems for policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative functions for meetings and special events.
- Manage departmental consultants (logistics, contracts, travel, scheduling, tracking, payment, etc.).
- Manage AFE and budgetary processes (including expenses, check requests, etc.) for the corporate strategic services and global sourcing teams.
- Manage timely expense reports and invoices/payments for the department.
- Manage departmental supplies, mail, copier services, shirts, gifts/cards/flowers, reference books/materials, etc. and manage departmental shipping needs.
- Provide administrative support for copy room, meeting rooms and break area(s).
- Manage inventory of departmental program/collateral/resource materials in an efficient organization system for effective tracking and timely replenishment from document control. Update materials as indicated.
- Manage corporate and individual professional memberships, rewards programs, certifications, etc.
- Provide back-up support for front desk/receptionist and office manager as indicated.
- Assume additional responsibilities and occasional errands as assigned by the V.P. of Sales and V.P. of Marketing and Product Development.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years executive administrative assistance experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and transfer supplies and materials required.
- Experience managing relations with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of international currency exchange rates and experience managing international travel.
- Experience managing policy & procedure highly preferred.
- Contract negotiation/management experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to generate and edit documents and materials for accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to ensure confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and function as an effective team member
- Ability to generate effective presentations for a variety of audiences
- Excellent documentation and analysis skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Computer Skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Publisher, online surveys, e-news, etc.)
- Self-directed – takes initiative and anticipates needs
- High energy / Bias towards action / Learner
This position will be located in downtown Chattanooga at the PlayCore Office and will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales, and the Vice President of Marketing and Product Development.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
7/22/14………Digital Sales Account Executive – WDEF-TV
WDEF-TV in Chattanooga, TN seeks outgoing, energetic full time Digital Sales STAR. This person is responsible for day to day sales of our digital production portfolio. A high volume of phone and face to face calls is required daily. Must be an excellent communicator, highly computer literate and passionate about the value of digital media. MOST of all, this person needs to know how to SELL!
Compensation package includes company health and 401K benefits. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required. College degree or related experience required. Must pass pre-employment background and drug screening.
Send cover letter and references with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 423-785-1271 or mail to Human Resources: WDEF-TV, 3300 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408. NO PHONE CALLS.
7/22/14…………Positions at the Chattanoogan Hotel
The Chattanoogan Hotel has the following full and part time positions available:
- Room Attendant
- PBX/Front Desk Agent
- Guest Service Attendant/Valet Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Prep/ Line Cook
- Restaurant/Bar Supervisor
- Pastry Cook
Interested applicants can apply online at http://www.benchmark-careers.com/jobs/where/Chattanooga,%20Tennessee
7/18/14………..Salesperson - North Georgia Radio Group, LP
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Position Highlights: Full Time Position (Approximately 40 Hours Weekly)
- Previous Sales Experience Desirable but Not Required.
- Reliable Transportation with Insurance Required.
- Female and Minority Applications Encouraged.
Contact: Larry Gibson at email@example.com
613 Silver Circle
P.O. Box 1284
PH: (706) 278-5511 Ext. 114
FAX: (706) 226-8766
North Georgia Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
7/17/14..........Head Start Teacher - Dalton, GA
Teacher position opened for Head Start program in Dalton, GA. ; minimum required is an AA in Early Childhood Education and experience working with children.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7/15/14………….Lifestyle Consultant Position (Front Desk and Sales) - Massage Heights
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer services
- Take charge for every Guest's Massage Heights experience
- Use suggestive selling skills to build every sale
- Schedule new and return appointments based on Guest preferences
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with Team Members
- Take pride and accountability in all aspects of your job
- $8 per hour
- Commissions is $5- $10 on every membership sale, 3% of personal gross sales on Memberships, and 5% -10% of personal retail sales.
- Bonus Potential is $3,000 annually.
- Note that the hourly wage is $8 an hour however; you have potential to make a lot more than that if you up sell!
**Looking for someone who is willing to stay and grow with the business. Management positions are open. **
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends.
- Willingness to learn and work well with others.
- Costumer Service & Sales experience is a plus!
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with Millennium Software is a plus!
- Hours & Shifts Available:
- Full time and Part time positions available.
- We are open Monday - Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 9am-7pm and Sunday 10am- 6pm.
- Shifts available are, morning 8am-3pm and evening 3pm-9pm.
Please call 423.227.0839 and leave a voicemail telling a little bit about yourself
and why you would be a good fit for this position. Also, please apply by emailing
Gunbarrel@massageheights.com and sending your cover letter, resume and any references. You may also submit your
resume in person! If Massage Heights wishes to move forward with any candidates who apply then someone
will be in contact via email.
To learn more about Massage Heights please visit our website at www.massageheights/chattanooga.com
7/9/14...........Check Out Clerk
Full time check out person needed to work in a busy medical practice. Must be a non-smoker, able to multi-task, very detail-oriented and organized.
We are looking for a professional who is responsible & dependable to handle phones, schedule appts., verify insurance, etc. Previous medical office experience required.
Email resumes to email@example.com.
7/7/14…………Named Account Executive - Chattanooga, Tennessee & Tri-Cities, Tennessee
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. has exciting opportunities for both entry-level and experienced Copier / Printer / Software outside sales representatives!!
For entry-level candidates, we are seeking talented individuals with limited sales experience but with a genuine interest in building a lucrative and personally rewarding career in sales, from the ground up. This is an extremely good opportunity for the right individual with an outgoing personality and the ability to set and achieve goals.
For seasoned, candidates with proven sales experience, we offer sales programs and a career path that will keep you challenged and growing. All success is well rewarded!
These outside business-to-business sales opportunities include responsibility to:
- Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share in assigned territory.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and are processed efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Contacts cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings.
- Closes sales, gathers all detailed information, and develops a sales plan for the account.
Specific requirements for Sales positions are:
- A degree is preferred but outside sale experience will be considered.
- History of success (prior sales experience, grades, part time employment, internships, awards, etc.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Effective customer relations skills- you need to be a person who enjoys working with people.
- A driven, decisive, organized and results oriented approach.
- Strong knowledge of general office computing.
- PC hardware and software expertise.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Experienced salespersons will be asked to provide details about their sales successes.
Konica Minolta offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- State-of-the-art office products
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
The starting salary is between $30,000 and $35,000 per year depending on qualifications. Commissions at plan can make this at 1st year $50,000+ per year position with a huge upside potential. That is realistic. Most executives that stay in their roll for 5+ years realize a $75,000+ /year opportunity.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to Gary Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
7/3/14..............Full-Time and Part-Time Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers - Dinner Delivered
Dinner Delivered is Chattanooga’s restaurant delivery service, partnered with restaurants such as: Mellow Mushroom, Sticky Fingers, Amigos, El Meson, Tony’s Pasta Shop, and Champy’s Famous Fried Chicken!
Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers deliver restaurant takeout and to-go orders from over 80 of Chattanooga’s Restaurants to customers’ residences and businesses for Lunch and Dinner, 10:00am – 10:00pm daily.
- You can work anywhere from 15 to 90 hours a week!
- You choose which shifts you would like to work per week: Lunch, Dinner, or Both!
- You make your own schedule!
- You must work at least one Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Dinner Shift per week.
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 an hour.
You will never make less than $10.00 an hour, and you can make up to $20.00 an hour!
Looking for Bright and Energetic Individuals with:
- Neat and Clean Appearance
- Friendly Attitude
- Good Driving Record
- Safe and Dependable Vehicle
- Cell Phone with Unlimited Texting
- GPS Device or Cell Phone GPS App
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a professional resume with applicable skills listed, along with education and work history, and a list of 3 references to:Employment@DinnerDelivered.com
If your resume is interesting or applicable, the Dinner Delivered management supervisor will contact you for an interview to asses a presentation of your qualifications, abilities, and attitude.
For more information, or to see how the service works, view our website at www.DinnerDelivered.com, and check out the FAQ.
7/2/14………..Full and Part Time Jobs at Gander Mountain
If you are experienced in the outdoors and dedicated to helping customers create outdoor memories then Gander Mtn is looking for you!
Gander Mtn is scheduled to open this fall and is located at 5756 Hwy 153 in Chattanooga. They have the following opportunities available:
- Customer service/cashier
- BATF Associate
Embrace the Spirit of the Outdoors by applying online at http://careers.gandermountain.com
7/1/14………… Retail Sales Representative – Verizon Wireless
We're Hiring! Verizon is Looking for Top Talent in the Chattanooga, TN Area with excellent communication
and interpersonal skills to create engaging and memorable in store experiences.
Who we are
Verizon Wireless owns and operates the nation’s most reliable wireless network, serving over 90 million voice and data customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture between Verizon Communications and Vodafone.
What we offer our Retail Sales Representatives
Beyond a progressive environment, we offer exceptional earnings potential and a comprehensive benefits plan featuring:
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and 401K available on your first day of employment
- Award-winning employee training and career development programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Discount Employee Phone Program
- Life Insurance
- Monthly commission is paid based on sales attainment
- Performance-based yearly incentive/bonus pay
- Incentives for various shifts and/or holiday work
Retail Sales Representative Job Description
Our Retail Sales Representatives work in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment. The main responsibilities are selling devices, accessories, and calling plans; calling existing customers to inform them of available product or service upgrades; learning about new products; role playing to practice your sales skills; and coaching new employees.
Submit Resumes to: Susie.Neely@vzw.com for more information about starting a career with a best-in-class employer.
6/24/14………College Financial Representative Internship – Northwestern Mutual
Like Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. Financial Representative interns are in business for themselves- but they're not alone to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success.
Looking for Sophomore, Junior, Senior students majoring in: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Business Administration: Accounting, Business Administration: Entrepreneurship, Business Administration: Finance, Business Administration: General Mgmt., Business Administration: Marketing, Communication, Economics
Must have a minimum GPA of 2.00
To apply for this position, candidates must submit a resume to the Career & Student Employment Center’s eRecruiting website. How to submit a resume with eRecruiting: Go to the Career Center web site: www.utc.edu/career Look under the Links on the left column, click on “Register with eRecruiting” and read the instructions before clicking on “Create an Account”. Complete your profile and upload your resume in the documents section. You will now be able to search for the job and apply for the position by submitting your resume to the job in the system.