UTC Alumni currently have two job database systems for assistance with job searching. The Experience eRecruiting system is the online career portal linking to our job database and on-campus interviews. This system is available to you and may contain listings for experienced candidates, but is primarily suited for those candidates with one year or less of work experience. Click the “eRecruiting” link on the left to register with this system.
Alumni with more experience may be interested in the Career Shift product. See the below description and click on the link at the end of the information.
Some Career Shift features:
Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere else a job is posted on the internet.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Create as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Automatically create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign. Since you choose your resumes’ destination, it’s a confidential marketing campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded to your MY CALENDAR; you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential Career Shift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
Career Shift is a state-of-the-art type of software product that is being provided for all UT System alumni at no charge. Click here to set up your account in Career Shift.
Career Shift Videos (Tutorials on Job Search and Contact Search in CareerShift)