Scholarships & Financial Aid
Harold J. Cadek Memorial Scholarships
- Applications must contain the audition pieces recommended by their current music instructor and signed by the instructor.
- Applicants under the age of 18 years must be signed by the student and parent or guardian.
- There is a $10 application fee.
- Incentive Category - only currently registered Cadek Conservatory students may participate. Awards range from $60-$150.
- Achievement Category - for advanced students from Cadek Conservatory and any non-professional students from throughout the community. Awards range from $200-$1,000.
- All awards must be applied toward lessons at the Cadek Conservatory of Music for the entire academic year, the fall and spring terms.
- First round of auditions will be held on Sunday, April 13, 2014, at 1:00 PM. Second round of auditions will be held on Sunday, April 27, 2014, at 1:00PM. If you wish to participate, please contact your instructor as soon as possible so they may begin preparing your audition pieces.
- No refunds or transfers of scholarship awards are allowed. Awards will become void
if student/parent requests to change instructors.
- Deadline for applications is April 1st.
- Deadline for recipients to return acceptance letters is June 15, 2014.
- All recipients must register with the Cadek Conservatory of Music by registration deadline of August 1, 2014
The audition application deadline has passed.
Financial Aid (Need-Based) Scholarships
- Applications become available in the Cadek Conservatory office and online May 1st each year.
- Applications must include a financial statement from the head of household and a letter of recommendation from the student's current instructor.
- Applicants must provide documentation of family income (tax records or 1040 forms).
- Applications must be signed by parent, guardian, or adult student at least 18 years of age.
- No refunds or transfers of scholarship awards are allowed.
- Deadline for financial aid applications is July 15th.