Become a Student
of the Cadek Conservatory!
How to Enroll:
- If you would like to enroll in private lessons, please call or email us to get your instructor assignment and lesson schedule.
- When you call or email us, you'll be asked a few simple questions, e.g. type of instrument, schedule preferences, etc.
- Once the questionnaire is completed, an instructor is assigned (the same day) and will contact the prospective student/parent within two business days, even during holidays and breaks.
- When the instructor contacts you, they will work with you in determining a lesson length, day of week, and time of day for your lesson. Lessons are provided once a week, on the same day, at the same time.
- While working out a schedule with the instructor, this is the best time to ask questions
related to items such as:
- What you'll need to begin lessons at the Cadek Conservatory
- Purchasing or renting an instrument*
- Where to procure an instrument*
- Size/type of instrument
- Where to purchase music or other accessories*
- Repairs for instrument
- Restrictions (if any)
- Afterward, you'll be able register online or through the UTC Continuing Education Department via email at email@example.com, or call (423) 425.4344.
- If you'd like to enroll in our Flute Ensemble, Kindermusik, or Piano Klass Kidz, click at right!
- All lessons/courses are provided at the Cadek Conservatory of Music on the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga campus located in Cadek Hall.
* Instructors can only make suggestions, they are not responsible for costs of rentals
or purchases, or guarantee availability or quality offered by independent merchants.
Cadek Conservatory does not sell or rent instruments, music, or accessories.
- The Cadek Conservatory of Music does not offer college credits. It is a non-degree granting institution as described in the directory of the National Association of Music Schools (NASM). For music courses with college credit, please contact the UTC Music Department at (423) 425-4601.
- There are no practice rooms provided in Cadek Hall or by the Cadek Conservatory.
- The Cadek Recital Hall is restricted for use by Cadek Conservatory instructors, the UTC Music Department faculty, and their associated students and events. All students must be accompanied by their instructor. See our policies.
- All students under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian while at the Cadek Conservatory,
For more information, give us a call at (423) 425-4624.