The University requires a $20.00 parking fee to park in the Cadek Conservatory Reserved spaces. This fee is required at time of registration and will allow parking for an entire academic year, from August to August, in the Cadek Conservatory reserved spaces only. Spaces are limited and are utilized on a first-come-first-serve basis. Optional parking can be found in the UTC Visitors' Garage at the corner of Douglas Street and East 5th Street, or any available "legal" parking on public streets. You may also review UTC parking regulations to determine when and where FREE parking is available in UTC lots.
- All parking lots and spaces on the UTC campus require an official UTC, Cadek Conservatory, or handicapped parking "permit" on weekdays.
- Only currently registered students/parents may pick up a Cadek Conservatory Reserved parking decal at the Cadek Conservatory Office, room 201, Cadek Hall, located at 725 Oak Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
- All Cadek Reserved Parking spaces are located in lot 23. See the UTC Campus map.
- To avoid ticketing, all vehicles must display a current parking permit with current decals, at all times.
- All parking issues are handled by the UTC Parking Services Dept. located on campus at 400 Palmetto Street, 423-425-4051.
For more information, click Location/Directions.