Cadek Conservatory Reserved Parking
The University requires fees to be paid in full for all courses, which include parking privileges in the Cadek Reserved Parking
spaces. The following rules apply:
- Only registered Cadek students/parents can park in the Cadek Conservatory Reserved
spaces, which are clearly marked.
- Only currently registered students/parents may request a Cadek Conservatory Reserved
parking decal at the Cadek Conservatory Office, room 201, Cadek Hall, located at 725 Oak Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
Please call ahead at 423.425.4624 to reserve your decal and schedule pick-up.
- All vehicles must display a current parking decal at all times, to avoid ticketing.
- Vehicles without proper decals will be ticketed.
- Tickets may only be handled by UTC Parking Services. Cadek Conservatory cannot accept any parking tickets, even if you are a registered
- Parking is allowed for each registered term, fall, spring, and summer.
- Spaces are limited and utilized on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Because of limited spaces, reserved spaces are also limited to a maximum of two-hour parking on weekdays. Cadek Conservatory only provides a maximum of two-hour lesson periods for a single
- Optional parking can be found
- in the UTC Visitors' Garage at the corner of Douglas Street and East 5th Street, or
- in available "legal" parking on public streets
- A general rule to remember is there are no free parking lots on the UTC campus on weekdays between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- PLEASE visit the UTC Parking Services website for a glance at their quick "how-to" parking video or complete parking policies
- All parking lots and spaces on UTC campus require an official UTC hang tag, Cadek Conservatory decal, special "parking laminate," or handicap-parking "permit" on weekdays.
- All parking issues must be submitted to the UTC Parking Services Dept. located on campus in the Administrative Building, at 400 Palmetto Street, 423-425-4051.
For directions to Cadek Conservatory, click Location/Directions