To get prepared early, contact us even when registration is closed!
Before you begin, please have something handy for making notes about your choices.
- Determine instrument or program offering
- Check the schedule or Cadek calendar
- (NEW STUDENTS ONLY) Email us at Cadek@utc.edu or call the Cadek Conservatory office at (423) 425-4624 to obtain an instructor and lesson time, Monday through Friday. Office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM weekdays. Lessons are given Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Limited lessons are given on Saturdays.
The Conservatory will have an instructor contact the perspective student/parent within two business days to help schedule a lesson period: Day, time, and lesson length, e.g. 30-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute. Instructors usually contact you within the first 24 hours! It is important to note the following information to complete your registration:
- Instrument or Voice
- Lesson Length and Time
- Parking Decal - required for parking in Cadek Conservatory reserved spaces
- ONLY Cadek scholarships discounts are accepted from existing, eligible Cadek Conservatory recipients.
- ONLY Cadek Conservatory scholarships accepted for Cadek Conservatory services/lessons.
- ONLY Cadek scholarships discounts are accepted from existing, eligible Cadek Conservatory recipients
- UTC does not allow discounts for Cadek Conservatory services or lessons
Called or emailed Cadek Conservatory for an instructor? Gotten your lesson day, time, and
If so, then, you're Ready to Register as a NEW student!
- 2015 Spring 2nd 9-WK Term Registration OPEN Thru March 11th -- Lessons begin March 17th!
- To get prepared early, contact us even when registration is closed!