- Determine instrument or program offering
- Check the schedule or calendar/fees.
- (NEW STUDENTS ONLY) Email us at Cadek@utc.edu or call the Cadek Conservatory office at (423) 425-4624 to obtain an instructor and lesson time. Please do leave your call back information on the voice mail so we may return your call. You may also leave your contact information by registering with instructor UNKNOWN and without payment.
- Lessons are given Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Limited lessons are given on Saturdays.
The Conservatory will have an instructor contact the perspective student/parent within two business days to determine a schedule/lesson period: Day, time, and lesson length, (30-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute). It is important to note the following information to complete your registration:
- Instrument or Voice
- Lesson Length and Time
- Conservatory scholarships are the only scholarships applicable to Cadek Conservatory lessons. No other scholarships may be applied to Cadek Conservatory fees.
- UTC does not allow discounts for Cadek Conservatory lessons/services, for employees or others.
[top] Summer Registration
- To get prepared early, contact us even when registration is closed!
- How to get to Cadek Conservatory?