Are you ready to register? Do you have an instructor assigned by Cadek office staff? If so, let's go register now!
Before you begin, please have something handy for making notes about your choices.
The Cadek Conservatory must assign an instructor to you BEFORE YOU REGISTER!! The Conservatory will have an instructor contact you within two business days to determine a schedule/lesson period: Day, time, and lesson length, (30-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute). It is important to note the assigned information before you attempt to register:
- Without an instructor assigned by the Cadek Conservatory office you CANNOT REGISTER! Please call 423.425.4624 or email Cadek@utc.edu first! Are you ready to register? If so, register now!
- (NEW STUDENTS ONLY) Email us at Cadek@utc.edu or call the Cadek Conservatory office at (423) 425-4624 to obtain an instructor and lesson time. Please leave your call-back information on the voice mail so we may return your call as soon as possible. No scheduling penalties will apply due to any Cadek administrative delays.
- Determine instrument or program offering
- Check the schedule or fees.
- Lessons are given Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Limited lessons are given on Saturdays.
- Conservatory scholarships are the only scholarships applicable to Cadek Conservatory lessons. No other scholarships may be applied to Cadek Conservatory fees.
- UTC does not allow discounts for Cadek Conservatory lessons/services, for employees or others.
I'm ready to register now!
- To get prepared early, contact us even when registration is closed!
- How to get to Cadek Conservatory?