Before you begin, please have something handy for making notes about your choices.
- Determine instrument or program offering
- Check the schedule or Cadek calendar
- (NEW STUDENTS ONLY) Email us at Cadek@utc.edu or call the Cadek Conservatory office at (423) 425-4624 to obtain an instructor and lesson time, Monday through Friday.
- Office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM weekdays. Lessons are given Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Limited lessons are given on Saturdays.
The Conservatory will have an instructor contact the perspective student/parent within two business days to determine a schedule/lesson period: Day, time, and lesson length, e.g. 30-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute. Instructors usually contact you within the first 24 hours! It is important to note the following information to complete your registration:
- Instrument or Voice
- Lesson Length and Time
- Parking Decal - required for parking in Cadek Conservatory reserved spaces
- Conservatory scholarships are the only scholarships applicable to Cadek Conservatory lessons. No other scholarships may be applied to Cadek Conservatory fees.
- UTC does not allow discounts for Cadek Conservatory lessons/services, for employees or others.
- To get prepared early, contact us even when registration is closed!
- How to get to Cadek Conservatory?