Our new administrative section allows instructors to access vital information and forms from just a 'click.' From the left panel/sidebar, you may access any of the following items:
- Lesson Change Form - formerly 'Blue Sheet'
- Print services requests
- Recital hall booking information
- Blank Instructor's Weekly Schedule - for print or submission by email
- How-to information, e.g. email, mocs card, parking, etc
- Instructor Handbook - available in near future
- Student Progress Reports (NASM Required) - available in near future
- Request for Withdrawal Exceptions - available in near future
Of course, all administrative needs cannot be accommodated online. Therefore, Instructors may submit administrative requests in writing or by email at Cadek@utc.edu, and are encouraged to make appointments for situations that may require considerable administrative assistance. Instructors are asked to seek administrative assistance before issues become critical.
Please keep in mind, Cadek Conservatory of Music has limited administrative resources. Priorities of customer service, departmental procedures and maintenance, and mandatory University policies requiring particular administrative procedures, allow limited time to provide assistance to Instructors. For these reasons, administrative assistance for Instructors is mostly available between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM. however, staff are available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each weekday.
Questions may be directed to the Cadek Conservatory main office, 423.425.4624, anytime!
We appreciate all you do and we are here to help!