Fall 2014 Fee Information
Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by August 7, 2014 to avoid cancellation
- Fall Fee Information
- Installment Plan
- What to do when you view your E-MOCS Express Statement
- Fall Refunds/Charges
- Important Tax Information
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning July 15, 2014 . Students should log in to their My MocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view fall fees and charges.
- ANY Student registered for any fall 2014 course prior to August 7, 2014 must pay by the established payment deadline date of August 7, 2014 , regardless of the term or part of term for the semester. Fees not paid by the due date of August 7, 2014 , will result in classes being cancelled for non-payment.
- Students who register or re-register after August 7, 2014 for Part of Term I and /or Full Term must pay prior to August 18, 2014 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge. Students who register or re-register after August 7, 2014 for Part of Term II must pay prior to October 13, 2014 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes no later than August 18, 2014 to avoid fee related charges.
- Students who register on or after the first official day of classes for any term will incur a $50.00 late fee charge.
Classes not paid with the Bursar’s Office by August 7, 2014 will be cancelled for non-payment.
The Installment Plan is available during the Fall and Spring terms to students in good financial standing. The installment plan permits eligible students to pay 50% of the total term balance after all financial aid and credits are applied plus a $20.00 extension fee on or before the published due date for the applicable term. The remaining balance for the term is due 45 days from the first day of class (October 1, 2014 ) for the Fall 2014 term. A $50.00 late fee will be assessed if the balance is not paid on or before the due date even if the student does not receive a reminder notification. All unpaid fees and charges must be paid in order to access registration services, receive a transcript, grades, or a diploma. Payment of the initial 50% of balance plus the $20.00 fee obligates the student to the terms and conditions of the installment plan. All existing rules and policies pertaining to dropped classes, application of financial aid, service charges and collection costs are applicable to the plan.
If you owe money…
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC before the August 7, 2014 deadline.
- Credit Card or Electronic Check Options: Via My MocsNet, by the August 7, 2014 deadline.
- Installment Plan: Pay 1/2 of your balance and a $20.00 extension fee by one of the above methods by the August 7, 2014 deadline and pay the balance by October 1, 2014 .
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term. Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (installment payment plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, August 7, 2014 . Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline August 7, 2014 .
To Receive Excess Financial Aid Funds:
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, August 7, 2014 .
We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice. You may choose to send
a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on August 27, 2014
you may pick up your funds on August 27, 2014 from 8:00am until 5:30pm in the Bursar's Office Room 274, University Center.
Classes must be PAID with the Bursar's Office by August 7, 2014
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Registration Office||(423) 425-4416|
|Financial Aid||Financial Aid Office||(423) 425-4677|
|Residency||Admissions Office||(423) 425-4662|
|Mocs Express Statement||Bursar's Office||(423) 425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||(423) 425-4109|
|Housing||Housing Office||(423) 425-4304|
|Online/Distance Learning||UTC Learn Online||(423) 425-5835|
For more information about Fee Payment,
Call the Bursar's Office (423) 425-4781