Spring 2014 Fee Information
Classes must be confirmed with the Bursar’s Office by December 13, 2013 to avoid cancellation
- Spring Fee Information
- Deferred Payment/Installment Plan
- What to do when you get your E-MOCS Express Statement
- Spring Refunds/Charges
- Important Tax Information
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning November 15, 2013 . Students should log in to their MyMocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view spring fees and charges.
- Students who register on or by December 13, 2013 must confirm by the December 13, 2013 deadline to avoid cancellation of classes. Payment for Part of Term II is due by March 2, 2014 to avoid a $50.00 late fee. . Students that are registered for Part of Term II by December 13, 2013 must pay fees with the Bursar's Office to prevent the automatic cancellation of the student's classes. Payment is due for Long Term I and Part of Term I by December 13, 2013
- Students who register after the December 13, 2013 cancellation and those students that re-register must pay prior to the first official day of classes, January 6, 2014 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes no later than January 6, 2014 to avoid fee related charges.
- Students who register on or after the first official day of classes for any term will incur a $50 late fee charge.
Official first day of classes for each spring term:
Long Term I
January 6, 2014
Part of Term I
January 6, 2014
Part of Term II
March 3, 2014
Classes not paid/confirmed with the Bursar’s Office by December 13, 2013 will be cancelled for non-payment.
Using our Deferred Payment/Installment Plan
The Installment Plan is available during the Fall and Spring terms to students in good financial standing. The installment plan permits eligible students to pay 50% of the total term balance after all financial aid and credits are applied plus a $20.00 extension fee on or before the published due date for the applicable term. The remaining balance for the term is due 45 days from the first day of class (February 19, 2014 ) for the Spring 2014 term. A $50.00 late fee will be assessed if the balance is not paid on or before the due date even if the student does not receive a reminder notification. All unpaid fees and charges must be paid in order to access registration services, receive a transcript, grades, or a diploma. Payment of the initial 50% of balance plus the $20.00 fee obligates the student to the terms and conditions of the installment plan. All existing rules and policies pertaining to dropped classes, applications of financial aid to unpaid accounts, service charges and collection costs are applicable to the plan.
1. Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC before the December 13, 2013 deadline.
2. Credit Card or Electronic Check Options: Via MyMocsNet by the December 13, 2013 deadline.
3. Installment Plan: Pay 1/2 of your balance and a $20.00 extension fee by one of
the above methods by the December 13, 2013
deadline and pay the balance by February 19, 2014
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term. Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (installment payment plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, December 13, 2013 .
Financial Aid recipients enrolled in Part of Term I/II: If the financial aid awarded covers charges for Part of Term I, classes will automatically be confirmed. If a student is only registered for Part of Term II on or by December 13, 2013 , and the total charges are not fully covered by financial aid, the student must contact the Bursar's Office by December 13, 2013 to confirm attendance. Payment is due by the first official day of classes. The Bursar's Office must be contacted to avoid cancellation.
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline December 13, 2013 .
To receive excess financial aid funds:
We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice, you may choose to send a
self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on January 15, 2014
you may pick up your funds on January 15, 2014 from 8:00am until 6:00pm in the Bursar's Office Room 274, University Center.
Classes must be PAID with the Bursar's Office by December 13, 2013 to avoid cancellation for non-payment.
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Registration Office||(423) 425-4416|
|Financial Aid||Financial Aid Office||(423) 425-4677|
|Residency||Admissions Office||(423) 425-4662|
|Mocs Express Statement||Bursar's Office||(423) 425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||(423) 425-4109|
|Housing||Housing Office||(423) 425-4304|
|Online/Distance Learning||Center for Online/Distance Learning||(423) 425-5835|
For more information about Fee Payment,
Call the Bursar's Office (423) 425-4781