Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
The Department of Biology, Geology and Environmental Science revised and approved a new curriculum, beginning in the 2014-2015 academic year. All Environmental Science majors must complete core requirements. Additionally each student must satisfy graduation requirements from an approved concentration: Biodiversity, Conservation and Natural Resources; Earth, Atmosphere and Geological Resources; Engineering Science; Environmental Health; Environmental Policy and Planning and Geographic and Cartographic Sciences.
Graduation requirements for students who entered UTC before Fall 2015 may be found in catalogs posted on the UTC Registrar website.
Select one concentration:
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Natural Resources, 2016-2017
- Earth, Atmosphere, and Geological Resources, 2016-2017
- Engineering Science, 2016-2017
- Environmental Health, 2016-2017
- Environmental Policy and Planning, 2016-2017
- Geographic and Cartographic Sciences, 2016-2017