Third Year Advising
Third Year Advising: Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of the third year, a student should be able to:
- Apply problem-solving methods and exercise judgment for course sequencing to successfully meet degree requirements.
- Take responsibility for their academic and collegiate planning.
- Understand the potential consequences of academic changes on graduation.
- Link appropriate courses with career path.
- Identify, evaluate, and plan potential career or graduate school opportunities.
- Navigate the graduation application process.