Cover all your bases and meet all of the deadlines with this easy reference.
Submit a complete admissions file by May 1* (incoming Freshmen)
- Complete an application (A. Undergraduate Freshman) for admission
- Submit the application fee ($30 non-refundable)
- Have your current high school or college transcript sent to Admissions
- Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to Admissions
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- For UTC scholarships, complete the admissions application process by December 1st. Once admitted, you will need to complete the separate Scholarship Application by February 1st.
- For other financial aid, complete the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 1.
- For the Tennessee HOPE Lottery Scholarship, complete the FAFSA by May 1.
- Students must be admitted to the university before applying for housing
- Housing application will be available November 1, 2013
- Students will be able to select a meal plan on their housing application.
Attend orientation to register for classes