Administration and Outreach
In addition to the academic and research departments and services on campus, UTC administrative and outreach offices provide access to the services essential to the complete college experience. From Human Resources to Media Services, the campus is committed to quality customer service, best practices, and efficient operation.
- Office of Research Integrity
- This office ensures that research conducted at UTC is in compliance with university, state, and federal regulations.
- Organizational Charts (as of November 26, 2012)
- Campus divisions and structure.
- Project REEL
- Teaching childcare providers to foster children’s language, literacy, numeracy and social skills as they implement the Creative Curriculum in their setting.
- Upward Bound
- The original Upward Bound. Pre-college program for local high school students who plan to pursue post-collegiate education.
- Academic Support
- All learning doesn't happen in a classroom. These departments provide support to UTC's academic mission.
- Offices and departments that support campus beyond academics and research. Also, access to policies and procedures.
Provides the highest level of musical instruction for students of all ages from infants through senior adults in private, group, and ensemble settings.
- Center for Community Career Education
- Assistance with job training, educational counseling, personal career development and workforce preparation.
- Continuing Education
- Noncredit professional and personal development programs for individuals or tailored to meet the specific needs of businesses.