UTC Adjunct Faculty Orientation
We are offering two sessions of Adjunct Faculty Orientation for the upcoming Spring 2016 semester. Please choose one to attend:
Thursday, December 10th, 2015
4:00 PM – 6:30PM, University Center, Heritage Room on 3rd floor
Monday, January 4th 2016
11:00AM – 1:30PM, Library 435
Please Register for either session. Only one session is required.
Questions? Contact the Walker Center for Teaching and Learning. Call 425-4188 or email WCTL@utc.edu.
- FERPA & Banner Training (Student Information System to post grades) More information is available here
- Academic Calendar (dates, final exam times, holidays, and breaks)
- Ordering/Reserving Classroom Equipment
- What Technology is in my classroom?
- Connecting to the UTC Network/Computer Help: Help Desk: 425-4000
- Adjunct Faculty Teaching Evaluation Policies
- Disability Resource Center (help with accommodations for faculty, staff and students)
- Counseling and Career Planning Center (help for students in crises): 425-4438
- UTC Learn/Blackboard support: UTC Learn
- UTC Learn Online: UTC Learn Online
- Walker Center for Teaching & Learning (help with teaching and learning issues)
- Accessing your student rating results