UTC Adjunct Faculty Orientation
You are cordially invited to attend an orientation for UTC adjunct faculty.
The Spring 2014 Adjunct Orientation sessions are scheduled for the following day/times. No need to attend all of them; just select one session for orientation and, if you need help with UTC Online, a Blackboard session.
- December 12, 2013 (Thursday), 5:00 - 6:30 pm (Location: Hunter 402) (Light dinner included)
Register for this session.
- December 12, 2013: Blackboard training from 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm in Hunter 407 Register for Bb Training ONLY
- January 6, 2014 (Monday), 12:00 - 1:30 pm (Location: Hunter 402) (Light lunch included) Register for this session.
- January 6, 2014: Blackboard training from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm in Hunter 407 Register for Bb Training ONLY
Call 425-4188 to register or click on a link above. Please note that you must register for UTC Online/Blackboard sessions separately.
If you are not able to make it, don't worry, all the material covered at the orientation can be found on the links on this page.
- FERPA & Banner Training (Student Information System to post grades) Information on registering for the online training is located at: http://www.utc.edu/records/faculty-and-staff-training.php Contact Sarah Watts (Sarah-Watts@utc.edu) for specific log in information.
- Academic Calendar (dates, final exam times, holidays, and breaks): http://www.utc.edu/records/calendars-and-schedules/index.php
- Ordering/Reserving Classroom Equipment: http://www.utc.edu/information-technology/departments/classroom-technologies/
- Connecting to the UTC Network/Computer Help: Help Desk: 425-4000 or http://www.utc.edu/information-technology/resources/connecting-to-internet.php
- Adjunct Faculty Teaching Evaluation Policies (all online at: http://www.utc.edu/academic-affairs/adjunct-evaluations.php)
- Disability Resource Center (help with accommodations for faculty, staff and students: http://www.utc.edu/DRC/
- Counseling Center: Counseling & Career Planning Center (help for students in crises): 425-4438
- UTC Online/Blackboard support: http://www.utc.edu/utconline/
- Center for Online & Distance Learning: http://www.utc.edu/center-online-distance-learning/
- Walker Center for Teaching & Learning (help with teaching and learning issues): http://www.utc.edu/walker-center-teaching-leanring/
- Accessing your student rating results: http://www.utc.edu/planning-evaluation-institutional-research/student-rating-of-faculty/ and http://www.utc.edu/planning-evaluation-institutional-research/student-rating-of-faculty/howtoaccessresults.php