Computer Network Security
This course will focus on the security issues and procedures in computer and mobile communication networks. Topics include risk assessment and security policies, network intrusion detection, forensics technologies, and current trends and research in security policies and technologies. Prerequisites: CPSC 426 with a grade of C or better and an approved course in statistics.
Title: Computer Network Security
Authors: Joseph Migga Kizza
Publisher: Springer Science and Business Media, Inc.
Title: Guide to Disaster Recovery.
Author: Michael Erbschloe
Publisher: Thomason: Course Technology.
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery
- Preparing for the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Assessing Risk in the Enterprise
- Prioritizing System Functions for Recovery
- Developing Plans and Procedures
- Organizational Relationships in Disaster Recovery
- Procedures for Responding to Attacks on Computers
- Developing Procedures for Special Circumstances
- Implementing Disaster Recovery Plans