Today’s changing educational landscape demands unprecedented collaboration, communication, and adaption to fully realize the power of the arts in helping students succeed. SCEA’s goals for the coming year will consider new approaches to the design and implementation of our programs and seek strong partnerships to develop work in this community and beyond.
During 2012-2013, SCEA will focus on:
• Developing an organizational structure that can readily adapt to address the ever-changing demands
• Utilizing strategies that maximize organizational capacity while maintaining program effectiveness.
• Developing a web-based platform for mentoring teachers in concept-based arts integration practice
• Increasing organizational capacity and revenue potential through the implementation of a hybrid
• Expanding momentum from collaborations with key partners on local, regional, and national projects.