BOOK LOANER PROGRAM
TEXTBOOK LOAN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Textbooks are loaned to DREAMWork participants on a first- come- first serve basis for the current semester.
- Only request for Math, Science and Nursing books will be accepted. Students are not loaned copies of all their textbooks. Each student is limited to a maximum dollar amount not to exceed $200 for Pre Nursing students and $350 for School of Nursing students.
- Students are only loaned textbooks for current registered courses. The students must print a copy of current course schedule and attach to Textbook Request Form (note to self, make the Text Request Form a link).All textbooks requests will be verified by the Project Manager to assure students are officially enrolled in courses.
- Book loaner requests will be processed within the first two weeks of each semester.
- Textbooks are due back to the DREAMWork office immediately after the student has completed the semester finals.
- All loaned textbooks must be returned in good condition. Failure to comply with this will disqualify the student and the student will lose loan privileges for ALL future semesters and will result in a hold on your University records.
- All damaged or unreturned books shall be charged to the student’s UTC account at the original bookstore prices.
- If a student desires to purchase their books at the end of the semester, the student will meet individually with the Project Manager to discuss buy back options.
Textbook Loan Forms
FINANCIAL AID CALCULATION WORKSHEETS
DREAMWork has partnered with the Center for Advisement and Student Success to offer the students ongoing tutoring sessions. Click here for more information...