(click to view the calendar of classes by month.)
Click on the seminar title for more information and to register.
The following seminars will be offered during the Spring 2006 semester. If you don't see what you need, please contact the Walker Teaching Resource Center to arrange the sessions you'd like.
- Orientation: xxx
- Wireless Networks
- Office Productivity Tools
- Keeping Your Files Safe
- Educational Computer Games
- Smart Boards
- Distance Education Classrooms
- Teaching & Learning
- Advisement Skills
- Dealing with Disruptive Students
- A Matter of Scholarship -- Preparing for Promotion & Tenure
- Online Teaching: Best Practices
- An Online Learning Experience
- Classroom Assessment Techniques: Finding Out What They Really Know!
- Interpreting Student Evaluations
- Learning Styles--Impact on Instruction
- Retention & Engagement: Seven Principles of Undergraduate Education
- Learner-centered Teaching (Book Club)
- Time Management for Faculty
- Using Conversation to Enhance Group and Team Learning Experience in Real and Electronic (Virtual) Environments
- How Sensitive New Age Art Historians Obtain, Present, and Employ Digital Imagery in the Classroom
- Practicing and Pre-Service Teachers: Exploring a Virtual Mentoring Project
- Plagiarism: The Problem and Possible Solutions
SPECIAL EVENT! The Walker Teaching Resource Center turns 10! Come celebrate with us to celebrate TEACHING!