Evaluate our sessions and workshops here....
REGISTER NOW: 2013 Instructional Excellence Retreat: Cultivating Critical Thinking through Critical Reflection on Experience Within and Beyond the Classroom • presenter: Patti Clayton • sessions offered Thursday, May 2, 1:00 - 7:30 pm and Friday, May 3, 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- Good Teaching: The Top Ten Requirements (Faculty Focus article)
- Access to recordings of webinars (log in with your UTC-ID and email password)
- Information on Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning: http://www.pogil.org/
- Student Response System Check Out - i>clickers -- Check the TRC i>Clicker calendar for availability and check out. Arrange a special training session (e-mail Charles-Hart@utc.edu)
- Podium information
- For Banner training, see the Records and Registration schedule and information.
- For IRIS training, contact Melanie Sadler in Human Resources (425-4729).
- TaskStream Training, contact April Matthews (425-5684).
- Microsoft Office 2010 Training - see http://itd.utc.edu/training/Office2010.php
- AVAILABLE on campus: Journal on Excellence in College Teaching
- Teaching Resources for Sustainability
The mission of the Grayson H. Walker Center for Teaching & Learning at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is to initiate and maintain alliances with UTC faculty and other educators throughout the region to create and improve student learning, and educational and instructional activities by offering information, learning sessions, and consultation in the areas of TEACHING, LEARNING, and TECHNOLOGY integration.
The image to the left is what happens when you "wordle" the WCTL mission and programs.
meet the WCTL staff
UTC Center for Teaching & Learning is an institutional member of the SRFIDC (Southern Regional Faculty & Instructional Development Consortium)
web page maintained
by Karen Adsit
Last modified: April 19, 2013