Things to know about reserving the Classroom
- The classroom contains a total of 30 computers (29 stations plus 1 ADA station).
- The classroom is booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Lab workers will not proctor tests or oversee classes.
- The classroom is limited to 1 student per computer. If necessary, the facilitator must contact the lab manager immediately to discuss accommodations for extra students.
- Faculty or staff must submit any additional program/usage requests in writing to the lab manager at least 1 business week ahead of usage date.
- Requests for special programs will be honored if possible, but no guarantees will be made.
- Lab workers will assist the professor with technical questions as much as possible.
- Lab users should clean up after themselves.
- Reserving the classroom outside of normal computer lab hours will result in a charge to the department in order to staff the lab.
It is strongly recommended that instructors visit the lab prior to the day of the scheduled event to discuss any potential issues or questions regarding computer setup or usage.