UT insurance policies
- Employee protections against liability
- State law, Tenn. Code Ann. 9-8-307(h), provides that state employees, including employees of The University of Tennessee, have immunity from liability for acts or omissions within the scope of their employment, unless the acts or omissions are willful, malicious, criminal, or done for personal gain.
- Camp Insurance through June 30, 2013 Covers all registered "campers" participating in activities of the departmental-sponsored program, so long as the department supervises the activities.
- Sports Camp Participation Report
- Medical Provider Information*
- *Print this information to take with you to your Medical Provider in the event of an injury.
- Camp Insurance Effective July 1, 2013-June 30, 2014 Covers all registered "campers" participating in activities of the departmental-sponsored program, so long as the department supervises the activities. This document includs Medical Provider Information to be printed and taken with you to your Medial Provider in the event of an injury.
- Student Professional Liability Information
- Workers' Compensation, General Liability, Automobile Accident Claims, and Property insurance
- The university's liability and accident protection covering workers' compensation, general liability, professional liability, and automobile liability claims is provided by the state of Tennessee under the provision of the Tennessee Claims Commission, Tennessee Code Annotated 9-8-301-307.
- Motor Pool Fiscal Policy
- Provides policies and guidelines on the use of university vehicles maintained by UWA Transportation Services and the campus motor pools.
The University of Tennessee at Knoxville Insurance Site