Exhibitor Fee: $500.00
Fee includes: six foot table/booth space with two chairs; advertisement in the conference program; Wednesday lunch (Tuesday’s lunch ticket can be purchased for an additional $8.00). Business cards and general info can be collected on site—However, Exhibitors may not sell products or collect payment at the booth.
Exhibitor’s products and services will be displayed in the main session room during breaks and in between speakers.
The exhibit hall will be open to attendees during scheduled times. The UTC campus will open the exhibit hall to the general campus population throughout the day in order to capitalize on advertising your products and services.
For additional advertisement or to sponsor any refreshments, IT resources, hospitality/networking sessions, or general conference support, please contact email@example.com.
Steps to Register
1. Complete registration and payment form. Please note that exhibitors need only pay for one (1) exhibitor fee. Wednesday lunch is provided for all company representatives. Tuesday lunch tickets may be purchased for each additional representative. Please see registration form for more details. You must indicate additional representatives on the registration form so that dining accommodations can be made. You may contact Shelbey Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
2. Reserve exhibitor hotel room
- The Chattanoogan
1201 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN
Rate of $129.00 available until FEBRUARY 9, 2013
3. Ensure transportation to and from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga campus
- The UTC campus is in downtown Chattanooga. While walking is an option, it may not be convenient for everyone. Every attempt will be made to accommodate transportation. As the conference takes place during Spring Break, our regular shuttle services will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
4. Review conference maps (Look for updates!!)
- Map from hotel to the conference venue: University Center. These maps will take you to the closest parking lot (Lot 10) to University Center. CLICK HERE to view the short walking directions to University Center from the parking lot.