Registration and Payment
- Complete registration and payment (see Registration Info below)
- Reserve hotel
- Ensure transportation to and from the University of Tennessee at
- The UTC campus is in downtown Chattanooga. While walking is an option, it may not be convenient for everyone. Every attempt will be made to accommodate transportation. As the conference takes place during Spring Break, our regular shuttle services will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Public Transportation
- Rental Car
- Review conference maps (Look for updates!!)
- Map from hotel to the conference venue: University Center. These maps will take you to the closest parking lot (Lot 10) to University Center. CLICK HERE to view the short walking directions to University Center from the parking lot.
- Map of the University Center
Practitioner/Consultant Fee $195.00
Student Fee $75.00
Full registration fee includes all conference sessions, exhibit hall pass, and lunch for Wednesday, March 13. For Tuesday, March 12, you may purchase a lunch ticket for $8.00. Otherwise, lunch is on your own. As the conference will end at 12pm on Thursday, March 14, lunch will not be provided.
If you are a person with a disability (e.g. physical, learning, psychiatric, vision, hearing, etc.) and think that you might need special assistance or a special accommodation during this event, please contact Shelbey Thompson at email@example.com or 423-425-5794. .
- Cancellation fee $50.00 (No refunds after March 1.)
Register by CREDIT CARD
Register by CASH OR CHECK