- To request a copy of your UTC transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form on our Forms page.
- Your UTC transcript cannot be released without your signature.
- A photo ID is required to pick up transcripts.
- To have a transcript mailed or faxed, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing.
- At the beginning and end of each term, transcript processing for currently enrolled students may take up to 2 weeks.
- You may fax, mail, or scan the form to email:
- Fax # 423-425-2172
- Records Office, Dept 5155
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
- If you would like to pick up your transcript, you may complete the transcript request form in the office. Please note that at the beginning and end of each term, transcript processing may take up to 2 weeks.
- Overnight requests must be received by 12:00 noon to be processed same-day.
- If you have a hold (Financial Aid Exit Interview, parking ticket, Bursar or Housing balance), your transcript can not be released.
- Only UTC transcripts may be released by UTC. You must contact each previous school for copies of their transcripts.
- Transcript questions should be directed to 423-425-4102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are checking to see if UTC has received your transcript from another school, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at 423-425-4662.