Unless indicated, all forms must be printed, completed and submitted to the Records Office. All forms may be faxed or scanned and emailed except the Authorization to Disclose Information (FERPA) form. Our fax number is 423-425-2172. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcript Request: this form must be signed by the student and the student's account must be free of monetary holds. To have a transcript mailed or faxed, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing (or up to 2 weeks at the beginning or end of each term).
- Enrollment Verification: this form may be submitted to our office and completed until the 14th day of each term. After the 14th day, enrollment is verified by the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Letter of Good Standing: also known as a "transient letter"
General Academic Forms
- Program/Minor/Catalog Year Change Request (submit online - Athletes may not submit these change requests online)
- Individual Studies Contract: this form must be processed and submitted to the Records Office by the registration drop/add deadline of each term.
- Intent to Articulate
- Undergraduate Application for Graduation: deadlines for each term are published on our Academic Calendar
- Graduate Student Candidacy/Graduation Application: due the term prior to expected graduation, on the last day of early registration - Academic Calendar
- Diploma Mailing Request: Prior to your graduation, please update your permanent address in MyMocsNet with the address you expect to live at 6-8 weeks following graduation. If you are submitting a request AFTER your graduation, please submit your request online.
- Undergraduate Student Petition: this form will serve as a request for the following:
- Excess Hours, Substitution of Course, Waiver of Course
- Exception to Last 24 Hr Residency Requirement, Exception to 60/64 Hr Residency Requirement
- Extension of Incomplete
- General Education Petition: this form will serve as a request to substitute General Education requirements from other institutions.
- Request for an Exception to the Withdrawal Deadline: this form must be accompanied by faculty signatures, a personal statement by the student, and detailed supporting documentation. For standard withdrawals (NOT exceptions), please refer to the Withdrawal Process.
- Appeal From Suspension or Dismissal: this appeal must be submitted no later than one week prior to the beginning of classes for each term.
- Application for Academic Forgiveness
Other Important Forms
- Information Update: Name changes, Date of Birth corrections, and Social Security Number corrections require supporting documentation. Address and phone number changes must be made via your MyMocsNet account.
- Request to Withhold Directory Information: this form will remove or reinstate access to Directory Information. Withholding of Directory Information includes Enrollment and Degree Verification.
- Authorization to Disclose Information (FERPA): this form must be notarized and may not be faxed. Our office must acquire the original signature.