Skip to Content
UTC Process for Withdrawal from the University
STEP 2: DROP ALL BUT LAST CLASS ONLINE THROUGH MYMOCSNET
- Students dropping all of their classes as of the first day of class in the Fall or Spring semesters are considered to be withdrawing from the University and must complete the withdrawal process before all classes will be dropped.
- In order to initiate the withdrawal process, the student must drop all but their last class through MyMocsNet. Information on dropping courses is available here.
- Once all but the last class have been dropped through MyMocsNet, proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3: COMPLETE THE WITHDRAWAL FORM AND SUBMIT TO THE RECORDS OFFICE
- Students withdrawing from the University should complete the Withdrawal from the University Form and submit it to the Records Office.
- Submission may be in person, by mail, by fax (423-425-2172), or by email (email@example.com).
- An ORIGINAL signature is required (not electronic signature).
- Email confirmation will be sent to the student's UTC email account when the withdrawal is completed.