- At least 50 percent of the business credit hours required for B.S. degree in Business Administration must be earned at UTC.
- See additional requirements.
*Also satisfies requirement in the
#Also satisfies general education requirement.
2008-Business Administration: Industrial Management (B.S.)
- General Education (see list of approved courses)
- Rhetoric and Composition: Two approved courses in rhetoric and composition (6 hours)
- Mathematics: Mathematics 131* (3 hours)
- Statistics: Management 211* (3 hours)
- Natural Sciences: Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component (7-8 hours)
- Humanities and Fine Arts: Two approved humanities and fine arts courses, one from fine arts and one from either (6 hours)
- Cultures and Civilizations: Option A: One approved Western Humanities course and one approved Non-Western Cultures and Civilizations course OR Option B: two approved World Civilization courses (6 hours)
- Behavioral and Social Sciences: One course from Economics 101* or 102* and one from Anthropology 152*, Psychology 101* or Sociology 151* (6 hours)
Major and Related Courses
- Economics 101#, 102# and one course from Anthropology 152#, Psychology 101#, or Sociology 151#;
- Management 100; Mathematics 131# and 136 (if exempted from Mathematics 131, student must take Mathematics 136); Theatre and Speech 109; Management 310;
- 31 hours from the College of Business including Accounting 201, 202; Finance 302; Management 211#, 212, 311, 315, 440, 441; Marketing 313; Business Management 335