Services of the Office of Partnerships and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Partnerships and Sponsored Programs works with faculty and staff (both individually and in teams) to develop strategies for competitive grant proposals. The Office also works with university administrators to identify grant programs that can help meet university goals. As appropriate, the Office collaborates with the Development Office in pursuing external funds.
The office performs the following services:
- identifies funding opportunities;
- disseminates grant related information to faculty and administrators;
- organizes and supports the development of grant proposals and budgets;
- facilitates grant writing workshops to assist faculty in developing competitive proposals;
- reviews and approves proposals before submission to ensure compliance with both UTC standards and sponsor requirements;
- assists faculty in submission of timely, accurate, performance reports;
- assists with research and statistics needed for proposal development;
- obtains internal approvals for grant submissions; and
- reviews and processes contracts and sub-contracts awarded to the university.
For additional details about OPSP services and responsibilities, please review this document.