Click HERE for information on the THEC Professional Development Grants, Round 2.
These announcements are updated daily. Please check back often for opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Please let us know if you are interested in applying for any of these funding opportunities. We look forward to assisting you throughout the application process!
National Science Foundation (5/13/2013)
The Social Psychology Program supports basic research on human social behavior, including cultural differences and development over the life span. Among the many research topics supported are: attitude formation and change, social cognition, personality processes, interpersonal relations and group processes, the self, emotion, social comparison and social influence, and the psychophysiological and neurophysiological bases of social behavior. The scientific merit of a proposal depends on four important factors: (1) The problems investigated must be theoretically grounded. (2) The research should be based on empirical observation or be subject to empirical validation. (3) The research design must be appropriate to the questions asked. (4) The proposed research must advance basic understanding of social behavior.
- Deadline: Full Proposals due July 15, 2013
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; Administration for Children & Families; Administration on Children, Youth, and Families (5/1/2013)
Street Outreach Program
- This program seeks applications to conduct outreach services designed to build relationships between grantee staff and runaway, homeless, and street youth with the ultimate goal being to keep youth safe and help them leave the streets. Grantees are required to provide services to runaway, homeless, and street youth designed to increase their safety, well-being, and self-sufficiency, and help them build permanent connections with caring adults.
- Deadline: Full Proposals due June 28, 2013
- http://www.acf.hhs.gov/grants/open/foa/view/HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-YO-0574 ; http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=232193
Institute of Education Sciences (IES) (4/30/2013)
FY 2014 Competition
IES’ National Center for Education Research (NCER) is seeking proposals on a variety of topics in these categories: Education Research, Education Research Training, Education Research and Development Centers, Statistical and Research Methodology in Education, and Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy Competition. Application packets will be available by June 6, 2013.
- Deadline:Full Proposals September 4,2013
- http://ies.ed.gov/funding/ ; http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-04-23/pdf/2013-09543.pdf