The FY 2012 Annual Report is
Research Day 2013
Thank you to all who participated by presenting or simply attending this year's Research Day event!
Visit the Research Day page for pictures!
UTC STEM Task Force Meeting
On February 14, 2013, UTC faculty members and Southeast TN STEM Hub partners met to discuss the current STEM activities and projects that are taking place on campus.
Click Here to view the slideshow presentation.
Welcome to UTC!
OPSP is excited to welcome new faculty and staff to
For a quick introduction to our office and the services that
New F&A Rate Agreement
UTC has a new F&A (Indirect) Rate Agreement for 2012.
Please click HERE to view the new agreement.
Welcome to the Office of Partnerships and Sponsored Programs!
The Office of Partnerships and Sponsored Programs works with faculty and staff (both individually and in teams) to develop strategies for competitive grant proposals. The Office also works with university administrators to identify grant programs that can help meet university goals. As appropriate, the Office collaborates with the Development Office in pursuing external funds. The office performs the following services:
- identifies funding opportunities;
- disseminates grant related information to faculty and administrators;
- organizes and supports the development of grant proposals and budgets;
- facilitates grant writing workshops to assist faculty in developing competitive proposals;
- reviews and approves proposals before submission to ensure compliance with both UTC standards and sponsor requirements;
- assists faculty in submission of timely, accurate, performance reports;
- assists with research and statistics needed for proposal development;
- obtains internal approvals for grant submissions; and
- reviews and processes contracts and sub-contracts awarded to the university.
This website has a great deal of information to help faculty, staff, and administrators identify and explore funding opportunities, prepare competitive proposals and budgets, and administer grant programs.
Please contact the Partnerships and Sponsored Programs staff if we can be of service to you.
If you have questions or comments about the website, please address them to Baley Whary.