Welcome to the Financial Literacy Education Program Homepage!
We are a campus-wide financial literacy program, funded by the Office of Student Financial Aid. We offer money management events, workshops, guest lectures, and one-on-one (100% confidential) financial counseling to students of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
For More info, find Mocs Money Management on Facebook!
UTC Office of Financial Aid (423)425-4677 www.UTC.edu/FinancialAid
Areas of specialization:
- Paying for college
- FAFSA Assistance (2013-2014 FAFSA Applications open January 1, 2013!!)
- Student Loan Management (repayment methods, consolidation, default prevention)
- Money management & budgeting/spending plan
- Building/maintaining credit
- Monitoring credit & avoiding identity theft
- Debt management and elimination
- Family finances (planning for marriage/children)
- Saving & Investment education
- Major Purchases (car/home-buying)
Need help with any of these topics? Contact us!
Have you been out to our Online Money Management Platform? If not, visit www.saltmoney.org and join today! It is FREE for all UTC students!