The IRB POLICY is available for review. Follow the link to view the policy in Acrobat PDF format. You may experience extended load times on slower internet connections.
- Effective August 1, 2010 the IRB forms have been changed for simplification. Please find the new forms under the Forms section of this website.
- Effective November 01, 2010 the IRB Policy has been revised to include new submission guidelines. For your convenience, these guidelines can also be found on the Electronic Submissions page of this website.
- The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) provides graphic aids to assist IRBs, investigators, and institutions in their decision making process. Topics covered include:
- whether an activity is research that must be reviewed by an IRB
- whether the review may be performed by expedited procedures, and
- whether informed consent or its documentation may be waived.
To access the OHRP flowcharts, please follow this link: OHRP Decision Making Tree.