Academic Common Market
The Academic Common Market (ACM), sponsored by the Southern Regional Education Board, is comprised of 16 universities that have agreed to extend in-state rates to out-of-state students to provide access to academic programs that are not available at a public university in their home states. See http://www.sreb.org/programs/acm/acmindex.asp for complete information.
UTC offers the following programs through the ACM:
- Engineering Management, M. S. Available to Delaware residents.
- Environmental Science, M. S. Available to Kentucky residents.
- Health and Human Performance, M. S. Available to Virginia residents.
- Nursing: Anesthesia, M.S. Available to Maryland, Mississippi residents.
- Psychology: Industrial/Organizational, M. S. Available to Arkansas, Georgia, and Kentucky residents.
Interested students should apply to their state coordinator for certification. (The ACM Web site lists their names and contact information.) If students do not find a program listed for access, then they may request that it be. To be eligible, students must be fully accepted into their degree programs. To remain eligible, students must continue in the specified degree and program.