2011-2012 Academic Year
(Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Summer 2012)
Please note: All forms must be printed and faxed, mailed, or brought to the Financial Aid Office.
Verification Forms - Please submit ONLY if requested by the Financial Aid Office
- Verification Worksheet: This form is to be completed by all students that have been selected for verification. Click here for examples of Acceptable Tax Documents
- No Taxes Filed Statement: This form is to be completed if either the student, spouse, or parent did not and will not file a 2010 tax return.
- Minimal Income Statement: This form is to be completed if the student or parent reported unusually low income on their FAFSA.
- Assets Worksheet: This form is to be completed if the student or parent did not report their Assets on their FAFSA.
General Financial Aid Forms
- Request for Counselor Review: This form is required for students expecting external scholarships (not UTC or HOPE Scholarships) or other resources, such as a dependent fee waiver or Veteran’s benefits. This form may also be submitted AFTER a student has received a 2011-12 Award Notification if changes are being requested.
- Parent PLUS Information Form: This form is required for all parents interested in a Parent PLUS loan. Before submitting this form, parents must complete the Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan application and Master Promissory Note (MPN) with the Departement of Education. PLUS loans cannot be fully processed until this form is received by UTC.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form: This form is used if you have/had grade/credit hour troubles due to circumstances beyond your control.
- UTC Scholarship Appeal Form: This form is used if you have/had grade/credit hour troubles due to circumstances beyond your control.
- HOPE Scholarship Appeal Form: This form must be submitted within the first two weeks of the semester following the notification of loss of eligibility. Dropping below the minimum hourly requirement is NOT grounds for appeal.
Other Important Information
- Estimate Your Expenses Worksheet: This worksheet can help you to estimate your expenses for the upcoming academic year at UTC
NOTE: Your MyMocsNet account will be the primary way the UTC Financial Aid Office communicates with you about your financial aid application, including requests for additional documents. It is important that you check your MyMocsNet often.