Skip to Content
Recommendations for seeking students
(Or ways to get the most out of your experience)
- Find the right experience. What type of experience fits your values, interests, and goals?
- Put together a co-op file that shows you at your best, and know how to sell yourself.
- If you want something special, help find it. Be a partner in the process.
- Research opportunities. Resources include internship books, company files and information available through the Co-op Office. Also, check company Web pages for more detailed information.
- Check application deadlines. Competitive positions often have early deadlines.
- Think about what you expect to gain from the experience. Set some career goals and objectives.
- Review your options and accept the position that will best help you to achieve your career goals.