Requirements for graduating students
- Set up an exit interview with your co-op coordinator and let her know when you receive a full-time job offer or are accepted to graduate school.
Recommendations for graduating students
(Or ways to get the most out of your experience)
- Keep in touch with your co-op employer. Maintain or reestablish contact with your employer.
- Write thank you letters to the people who supported you throughout your co-op experience, include supervisors, co-workers and faculty.
- Take time to really think about the experience and what it meant to you. What did you learn about people, life, your chosen career field, and yourself? What skills and knowledge did you gain?
- Add any completed projects to your professional portfolio.
- Update your resume and make sure that the Co-op Office has a copy.
- If you plan to stay at UTC for graduate school, remember that the Co-op Office also works with graduate students.