Please use the links below and explore the new students section of the UTC Cooperative Education Web site.
- Information on the co-op program, including student work schedules, student eligibility, co-op benefits to students and employers, and the co-op partnership.
- Student Summary of the Co-op Process
- Student Summary of the Co-op Process.
- Make an Appointment
- Need to make an appointment with the Co-op Office? Contact the office at 423-425-4735, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at Room 326 University Center.
- How to Apply
- Requirements, advice, and instructions you'll need to apply to become a co-op student.
- Employer Links
- A list of UTC co-op and intern employers with links to their Web sites.