ARC Recreation Reservations - Miles Ledford 423.425.5701 or Miles-Ledford@utc.edu
ARC Pool Reservation - Anna Forkum 423.425.5682 or Annaemail@example.com
Maclellan Gym and Pool - Christain Orth 423.425.5685 or Christianfirstname.lastname@example.org
Racquet Center - Christain Orth 423.425.5685 or Christianemail@example.com
Field Space - Christain Orth 423.425.5685 or Christianfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please Fill out and Return the facilities use form to the Campus Recreation office located in the ARC or Fax it to 423.425.5674
New For Summer 2013 - Faculty, Staff and Students can now rent the ARC's Pool:
|Maclellan Pool is Currently CLOSED|
|All Reservations Are Required Two Weeks in Advance|
|Student Groups during normal operational hours||Student Groups during after hours||UTC Departments or Community Group|
|ARC||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour|
|1st Floor Aerobics||No Additional Charge||$15||$30|
|1st Floor Martial Arts||No Additional Charge||$15||$30|
|1st Floor Spin||No Additional Charge||$15||$30|
|North Court||No Additional Charge||$15||$30 / $55 Both|
|South Court||No Additional Charge||$15||$30/ $55 Both|
|3rd Floor Aerobics||No Additional Charge||$15||$45|
|Rock Climbing Areas||Groups more 10 + $15 extra every 10 people||$35 for the first 10 + $15 per every 10 extra people (Max 45 people)||
$200 for the first two hours + $15 extra per person (Max 45 people)
|Recreation Pool||Groups 25 or more $10 +$10 for every 25||$45 for the first 25 + $15 extra per every 25 extra people||$65 for the first 25 + $15 Extra per every 25 extra people|
|Maclellan||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour|
|Main Court||No Additional Charge||$15||$25 / $45 Both|
|Aux Court||No Additional Charge||$15||$25 / $45 Both|
|Recreation Pool||Groups 25 or more $10 +$10 for every 25||$35 for first 25 + $15 per every 10 extra people per hour||$45 for the first 25 + $15 extra per every 10 extra people|
|Field Space||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour|
|Intramural Field||No Additional Charge||No Additional Charge||$25|
|Intramural / Club Sport Complex|
|Field 1||No Additional Charge||N/A||$20 one/ $35 two / $55 three|
|Field 2||No Additional Charge||N/A||$20 one/ $35 two / $55 three|
|Field 3||No Additional Charge||N/A||$20 one/ $35 two / $55 three|
|Racquet Center||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour||Cost Per Hour|
|Racquet Court - A minimum of three Courts required||No Additional Charge||$15||$25|
|Each Additional Racquet Court||No Additional Charge||$15||$15|
|Indoor Tennis Courts||No Additional Charge||$15||$25 Each|
|Outdoor Tennis Courts - A minimum of three courts required||No Additional Charge||N/A||$25|
|Each Additional Tennis Court||No Additional Charge||N/A||$10|
|* Prices based on groups 250 or less unless otherwise posted|
|** Minimum of two hours required for all reservations|
|*** All outdoor facilities close at 10p (lights off at 10p)|
|**** Additional 10% (negotiable) of event entrance revenue will be assessed|
|Additional Charges May Apply|
|Floor Coverings for main courts||$50 one time fee|
|Tables and Chairs||$50(sitting for 45 people)|
|Extra Janitorial Charges||$200 per event per day|
|Additional Security per hour||$50 (minimum of 3 hours) $15 Each additional Hour|
|Additional Staff||$15 per person per hour|
Requesting a room or equipment does not guarantee availability or approval. All requests are subject to approval by the Facilities Use Committee. A confirmation issued by the appropriate University office serves as the formal agreement. Do not advertise your event until you have the printed confirmation.
- The Fitness Floor CAN NOT be reserved at any time.
- No additional field lines can be laid without prior approval.
- No Vehicles allowed on any grass surface.
- Requests are received and approved on a first come, first serve basis after Campus Recreation and student programming needs are filled.
- All participants must Adhere to all Campus Recreation rules.
- Events requesting participation and access for non-university related individuals must adhere to additional requirements and procedures per university regulations. All non-Univerisity organizations must name The University as co-insured on liability insurance.
- All reservations must adhere to the time/date set by the Facility manager. No starting early or running over allotted times.
- Charges for facilities, set-up, clean-up, staffing and/or equipment may apply to each event and must be understood and agreed upon prior to the reservation confirmation being finalized.
- Due to safety and liability issues waivers, insurance and increased supervision may apply for events that include minors. The need for chaperones will be required (due to age restrictions) for special events in Campus Recreation Facilities involving minors. No one under the age of 16 may enter the Aquatic and Recreation Center.
Facilities Use Terms and Conditions
Non-University related requests must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to the event. University related events require 72 hours prior notice.
Safety and Risk Management Statement
In consideration for the permission of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga to allow use of premises, the undersigned agrees to assume all responsibility and legal liability arising out and in the use of the aforementioned property. The undersigned further agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its employees from any liability arising out of the use of this property. Further, the undersigned agrees to abide by all the rules, standards, or reasonable requests made by the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga relating to the use of these facilities and to adhere to all safety/fire code requirements as set forth by the University and to instruct participants to adhere to same. Depending on the type of liability exposure, I understand that I may be asked to provide proof of current liability insurance and a certificate of insurance evidencing the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga as listed additional insured.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution.
ARC Reservation Priorities:
- Campus Recreation Programs and Events
- Registered UTC Student Organizations and Clubs
- University Departments and Programs